[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you other robots cope with the knowledge that you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How do you other robots cope with the knowledge that you will forever lack physical affection? I don't even mean sex - even something like a friendly pat on the back, or someone putting their arms around your shoulders, or holding someone's hand? Something so normal to other people. Something that proves that there truly are others outside of yourself?

Every day I feel more and more distant from others because, physically, I'm so separate. And then, at the odd time when someone does want to touch me at all, I probably look uncomfortable.
>>
I cope knowing I'll die and live in a better place after dead.
>>
>>37209353
How can you know that at all?
>>
>>37209659
How can you know anything?
>>
>>37209340
Drugs and online video games. I might be a miserable failure on every front in the real world, but at least I'm good at video games.
>>
>>37209690
I question that every day. I know nothing, and I never will.
>>
>>37209340
How old are you, OP

I stopped caring along time ago, probably my early 20's.
The sooner you accept it'll never happen, the better.
>>
File: 1487874636865.jpg (17KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1487874636865.jpg
17KB, 480x473px
>cope
lol who copes? I just live with this dread
I mean, I have my iPod and I have little panic attacks if I can't find it, but I still loathe myself and bully myself every night because I'm so distant
So I wouldn't say I'm coping
>>
>>37209340
filled with hatred not even memeing and being masochist i except the hatred i recieve back it makes me feel better
>>
>>37209353
Honestly, when I think that there is something after death, doesn't matter if it is heaven or hell, scares me a lot... I I die I really don't want anything else, no images, sounds, anything, like when you try to remember when you were born. The thing that scares me the most is reincarnation, fuck that shit.
>>
>>37209720
22 khv.

It didn't bother me this way for years. I was focused on muh "no gf" and this and that - I was focused on the smaller picture. It wasn't until sometime last year that I saw the big picture: I lack even the most basic forms of affection and physical connection to other humans. It makes me feel less than human. But then, even dogs and animals receive physical affection. What does that make me?
>>
>>37209708
>tfw love vidya but not good at it
>playing only reminds me of my failures in other modes of life

I wish I could be good at the one thing I still like doing.
>>
>>37209742
There isn't an idea about the end that doesn't frighten me.
>>
Honestly i dont give a fuck about that, i just care about making money so I can buy guitars, weed, alcohol and video games
>>
>>37210354
Doesn't that feel empty, though? I feel empty now - I don't want to feel worse.
>>
>>37209340

I don't like being touched, so it works itself out. I've held a girls hand and it was nothing but sweaty and awkward. You guys may think its this amazing thing, but I honestly don't enjoy physical contact. Sex is probably different, but I doubt I'd be able to get over myself and my bad self-body image.
>>
>>37210828
I feel the opposite - when it happens, I love being touched.

It just never happens
>>
>>37209340
I am in denial about it at the moment, a part of me still thinks theres time to get things together and get a girl/boyfriend before I am ancient/dead, but seeing as I'm nearly 24 and still a KHV...
>>
>>37211654
>and get a girl/boyfriend
OP here - 22, and I know this feeling all too well

>So starved for emotional support/love and physical affection of literally any kind that I would even take a boyfriend (even though I wouldn't consider myself gay) if they truly loved me.

I need some kind of affection.
>>
It would nice but I'll manage. I like to focus on friends and family because dating/mating is based on shallow shit like looks, plus I feel like crying over roasties is an insult to the people that already accept me.
>>
>>37210977
>anytime someone innocently puts their hand on my shoulder as they talk to me I fall in love
doesn't even matter who it is
>>
>>37211908
Me too, anon.

And isn't it so sad that, for many people, it's probably just a normal thing? I hate to be so affected by something so simple.
>>
Fuck it I'll ask here

I got to know this super cute petite girl at a con. We texted afterwards and she seems into me, so while we were texting I said "hey we should meet up one of these days and hang out", she said yes enthysiastically. So I asked when she'd be available, and she askes if I was going to go to a con that'll be happening this saturday already.

So yeah, I said I was going to but made it obvious that it was only because of her. Problem is she'll bring a friend (girl) along. So idk what to think. She's not experienced with relationships despite being extremely cute, so maybe she genuinely asked that because she was already going anyway.

What do you guys think? How should I proceed?
>>
File: 1489128034990.jpg (166KB, 1196x668px) Image search: [Google]
1489128034990.jpg
166KB, 1196x668px
Get yourself a nice robe/long sleeve turtle neck shirt, and take hot showers, that usually helps, especially if the cloth is soft/fuzzy, like hugging a dog.
>>
>>37209340
Physical affection means nothing. You must steel yourself, discipline yourself, forge someone worthy of shooting his load into a quality woman. That is what it means to be a man. Domination and ownership are things that drive us
>>
>>37212071
>>>/adv/
>>>/out/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.