[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about at night, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: nightthoughtwojaks.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nightthoughtwojaks.gif
2MB, 200x200px
What do you think about at night, robots?
>>
>>37208704
Pretty much your .gif, but more so blowing my brains out
>>
>>37208704
One of my fantasy worlds
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37208704
I really think, a lot.
>>
>>37208742
yet still never enough I bet
>>
File: 1495333097299.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
1495333097299.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>37208760
>yet still never enough I bet

hhhmmm

that really makes me think
>>
>>37208704
About life i guess
Sometimes I just dont want to sleep because I dont wanna wake up in the other day and continue to live my shitty life
>>
>>37208704
>how would I go about a mass shooting if I had the "tools"
>how long until I kill myself?
>will I live to see my next birthday?
>I want to get one more winter's use out of my coats
>>
File: 1483892257364.jpg (223KB, 581x645px) Image search: [Google]
1483892257364.jpg
223KB, 581x645px
about sex
dont think about it ever except before i sleep
>>
Right now I'm laying down I'm thinking about whether I should invest heavily in etherium, it's ~160 ea now will probably be ~300 as by sept. Thinking about god damn perfect Jenna and how I managed the whole day not to text her but she would text me. Thinking about how I'm going to have to start pretending to be a normie now so I don't seem weird at my new real job.
>>
File: the end.jpg (18KB, 176x255px) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
18KB, 176x255px
>>37208704
>finally get /comfy/ in bed
>realize i cant sleep
>think about the future
>realize that the future sucks
>think about no matter how hard i try i cant make a difference
>scratch balls
>toss and turn
>think about all the dumb shit ive done in my life
>cringe in the dark
>toss and turn more
>think about the universe and how big it is
>wonder why i cant get a gf in the universe
>contemplatingsuicide.png
>shrug
>rinse and repeat until i fall asleep or stay up late shitposting

why is sleeping such an emotional roller coaster robots?
>>
>>37208897
Wish she would*
>>
File: 1493186148119.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493186148119.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>37208904
No idea Anon.
The worst is when you experience shit like that after working a 12 hour shift.
Literally being so exhausted that you try to wear yourself out and it ends up doing nothing
>>
>>37208704
I do my best to not let myself think about things.
>>
File: 1487215850776.jpg (38KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487215850776.jpg
38KB, 500x364px
How I have wasted my entire life playing video games or watching anime, not getting any of the experiences that make life worth living
>>
>>37208904
I just plug earbuds into my ipod and have a sleeping playlist.

It's nice because the earbuds make not-terrible earplugs that drown out extra noises like when my dad has diarrhea at 4 in the morning.
>>
>>37209039
I was thinking about this like 10 minutes ago. So of course I put on some anime to distract myself.
>>
File: IMG_2292.png (216KB, 517x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2292.png
216KB, 517x681px
>>37209081
i literally just did the same thing

end me
>>
where it all went wrong. i was cyborg not long ago, at least had a job and a girl who was around. i think i started losing my mind after my parents died, i sperg out alot more then i remember. i think about the black, when maybe hopefully ill get the courage to an hero someday.
>>
>>37208704
It's the most terrifying time, because it's when I think the most.
>>
I think about fighting in a destroyed city while holding a CAR-15 like a Delta force operator alongside my brother.
>>
I imagine myself dying or committing suicide and it keeps me up at night and then i end up cutting myself to make it stop
>>
>how ill never know Rose
>how id love to fall over dead but too pussy to risk livibg through a shotgun in the mouth
>think about what shooting myself might feel like
>worry if i did it id be revived and live as a vegetable
>think if i broke my phone and went into some woods my parents own a town over to do it id probably die since no one would be able to cone quick
>still too pussy
>go smoke a cigarette and get some water
>>
>>37208704
How I want everything to just stop. Not like killing myself, just that everything goes away for a while so I can have a break from it all.
>>
>>37208704
I miss being held by my qt and falling asleep in her arms at this hour.
>>
>stable job
>workplace gf
>happiness

Stable job is possible but not the others
>>
File: pepe7AM.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
pepe7AM.gif
164KB, 494x332px
Gosh, a lot of things, anon.

Sometimes I have fantasies about being dead. A few select people would find out in the most dramatic of ways. My high school friends would reunite at my funeral, and the girl I liked the most would, well, cry the most.

Also have fantasies about being in the hospital, and wondering who would come. Probably got there from fighting some thug. I would think about my name in a newspaper, and how reporters would say I brushed them off and didn't have any comments. It would add on to my humbleness and humility, and people would see me as a good, brave person.

Some nights I just try really hard to stay up thinking of elaborate love fantasies. I'll have to fight, extremely consciously, the urge to drift off into sleep, because most likely I'll have a totally unrelated dream (usually nightmares now), and forget about it early in the morning. The fantasies I have before falling asleep are probably the peak of my days, and amongst the only solace I can find.

Then I fall asleep, wake up, and replay yesterday's misery.
>>
I think about wanting gf and my gf-ing attempts and tactics
>>
I often fantasize about being an alpha male in various situations, as I am sure many of us do. I also worry about what I am going to eat the next day, because I am a compulsive binge eater and I hate myself for it. I always tell myself that I won't eat as much sugar as before but every goddamn day I fail. Besides that I try to think of ways to inconspicuously manipulate my family members into giving me money for the shit ton of surgeries that I need in order to not be hideously ugly. I often drift in to a restless sleep with the thought of my small penis in my head
>>
File: 1490176099412.png (498KB, 444x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490176099412.png
498KB, 444x583px
>>37208704
Guns, and sex.
>>
>>37208704
Usually math.

Also, cuddling my tulpas. <3
>>
>>37208704
My dog and how when she dies I'm going to join her. Waiting for that day.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.