[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is becoming tumblr. There are more and more women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1495505540325.jpg (72KB, 717x473px) Image search: [Google]
1495505540325.jpg
72KB, 717x473px
This board is becoming tumblr. There are more and more women everyday. Trap acceptance is rising. Pic in my first response is tumblr tier garbage and there's a 200+ response thread going on about it right now.
Also the writing style and discourse I see from some anons just really sounds like it comes from some tryhard snarklords at tumblr.
It doesn't fit with the classic /r9k/ style.
How do we rid the women from our board?
>>
File: 1495488670166.png (3KB, 143x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495488670166.png
3KB, 143x245px
This is the cancer I'm referring to in the OP.
>>
Um, no, sweetie we are all the same robots from before so could you just not?
>>
>>37208675
Blechhghhhhh
>>
The new janitors need to seriously crack down on /soc/-tier threads. Just enforcing this basic rule would squeeze out about 50% of this cancer.
>>
We need an army of 100 NEETS each creating multiple threads a day that harkon back to the classic spirit of /r9k/ (can mine from desuarchive if need be). This will drown out the tumblr invaders.
>>
>>37208663

this board isn't really becoming "like Tumblr" and even if it is, it ain't the fembot's fault.
>>
>>37208838
>fembot
there's that word again, back to wherever you came frok
>>
>>37208663
newfag detected, I remember when i saw 4chan as a tribe that needed to be held above other websites
>>
File: 1492987968909.png (554KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
1492987968909.png
554KB, 716x520px
>>37208663
>do not reply to gynocentric threads
>sage gynocentric threads
>report gynocentric threads
>>
>>37208890
don't you have somewhere else to /b/e, faggot
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37208663
>There are more and more women everyday. Trap acceptance is rising.

What do these two unrelated things have to do with each other?

The reason why there are traps at all is because these faggots don't have gfs and they scared all the real women away like you're trying to do, so they become the girls (male).

really makes you think
>>
>>37208932
nice pic you twitter faggot
>What do these two unrelated things have to do with each other?
They are two cancerous things ruining the board.
>The reason why there are traps at all is because these faggots don't have gfs and they scared all the real women away like you're trying to do, so they become the girls (male).
or /lgbt/ and tumblr are invading this place
>really makes you think
nu-/pol/ cancer, fuck off
>>
File: 979.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
>>37208985
>They are two cancerous things ruining the board.

but they are completely unrelated.

I'm all for sending trannies to a containment board and having them banned from the rest of the site.

but unfortunately all the woman-hate toastie roastie memes resulted in closeted homos that voted for trump and beats off to traps and have anime avatars on twitter.
>>
>>37209142
>but they are completely unrelated
so the fuck what?
What if a man was telling a therapist about his struggles
>"well I got a cyst and also my car broke down?"
>"lol, wut those are unrelated xD twitter avater"
he would be telling him about the problems in his life under that umbrella
just like i am putting those two things under the umbrella of board cancer
how are you this fucking stupid?
>>
>>37208663
>Also the writing style and discourse I see from some anons just really sounds like it comes from some tryhard snarklords at tumblr.
yep, spilling over from lolcow or whatever, too
>>
>>37208932
>>37209142
>space after every sentence
reddit spacing is real
>>
>>37209223
and reddit, which really increased their presence here thanks to fags over at /pol/ who created /r/The_Donald as an outreach
/pol/ used to be great but reddit fags ruined it.
i see stale reddit memes being used unironically there so I just had to quit using that place
just goes to prove mootles' point, movements kill this site. fuck all moralfags
i'm not sure what brought tumblr to a notoriously anti roastie though. i think they liked the feels stuff but didn't realize the humor and styles here were not very similar at all, and didn't bother to assimilate to board culture and brought all their shit here
>>
File: a90.png (13KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
13KB, 165x115px
>>37209250
I've been doing it on purpose ever since I found out that was a thing.

It's also something we were taught to do back when kids wrote on sheets of paper with a pencil in school instead of fingering their ipads.

In conclusion, it takes one to know one, redditor.

really makes you think
>>
File: 1459576145617.jpg (21KB, 534x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459576145617.jpg
21KB, 534x516px
>>37209398
>I've been doing it on purpose ever since I found out that was a thing.
Whatever you say
>>
>>37209429
>posting a Simpsons reaction face

reditor.
>>
>>37209398
Not him, but faggot, you can know what something is without being that thing.
>why are you fucking that ostrich? Are you a furrie?
>lol it's what I was taught to do by my parents. but how do you know what a furrie is? you must fuck ostriches too. takes one to know one xD really makes you think xD xD xD xD xD
I myself have visited reddit briefly before, saw what it was about, hated it, and never used any of their culture on this site. So I'm not a redditor, but I know what one is.
>>
>>37209398
>assuming people here weren't writing in the same spacing format pre-ipad
>>
>>37209429
>>37209398
>>37209485
t.redditor
oreganaiol
>>
>>37209485
>briefly

Briefly? You managed to study them long and hard enough to pinpoint the fact that they do spacing differently.

I bet you have reddit gold.
>>
People who capitalize the first word of every sentence, and then finish their sentences with a period or question or exclamation mark are redditors as well because redditors do that, I've seen them.

Hehehe no one knows I'm a redditor!
>>
>>37209595
I was there for 10 days over 4 years ago. Hated it but really tried to give it a chance. That's briefly in my book.
>>
File: angstory01-28.jpg (407KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
angstory01-28.jpg
407KB, 700x933px
Digital inclusion anon; the golden age of the internet was when it was designed, implemented and used by white men.

The final nail in the coffin was the widespread of smartphone, and the connectivity that came with it. Together with social media, foruns like 4chan are bound to become worse and worse as it's popularity achieve higher levels.

It's almost like the white flight in middle class communities. People without class, manners, traditions, moves over your neighborhood, start listening to loud, obnoxious music during inappropriate times, not taking care of the aesthetics of the front yard, the maintenance of the roof, windows and so forth.... and then, suddenly, you have a shitty place from which some decide it's enough and move on, decreasing the housing prices so more deplorable people can move in.
>>
>>37209777
your analogy makes sense but you're part of the problem with that reddit spacing
>>
r e p o r t
a v a t a r f a g s
>>
We need secret 4chan police to flag ips that constantly reference that they are women. Then they need to visit these ip addresses, keylog the computers to make sure this person's ip isn't being used by someone else. Once you confirm this person at that computer is the one who made the threads, you give them a month to see that that wasn't a fluke couple of OPs on their part, but part of an established non-stop pattern of shitty fembot centered thread creations. Then, this person - woman or (You) seeking man - needs to be neutralized. If you do this 10,000 times, the problem should largely be gone.
>>
>>37210078
>autism intensifies
Original original original original original
>>
>>37208663
I'd say the best route is to do our best to research how they type, and ID fembots by typing style.There should be some things on this in the archive.
>>
>>37210154
I'll second this. I kind of know a "fembot" when I see one, at least sometimes, but it's hard to pinpoint what exactly gives then away. There are some obvious tells but some are more subtle.
>>
>>37208663
traps have been a popular meme since as long as I can remember. it's only since /pol/ became so powerful in the last couple of years that they became degenerates along with everything else. anyway you're old now things have changed a bunch of times, stick around and contribute how you see fit or not.
>>
>>37210194
I saw a post that outlined all the tactics, but as mentioned it could be in the /pol/ or /r9k/ archives.What you could be talking about is something I've noticed too but was obvious. Some hallmarks are as such
>maternal insults,i.e manchild
>overtly emotional
>last but not least, stabs at virginity
>>
I used to think that the female posters were just bait posting males.
I don't think that anymore.
>>
I could understand it if traps & gaybois weren't as picky as a regular bitch, but they aren't.
>>
>>37208663
I'll take traps over cis women honestly
Fuck off parasites
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.