[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maxo kream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0754.jpg (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
You guys should listen to Maxo Kream, very good SoundCloud rapper. His music reminds me of playing Grand theft auto on a early chill Saturday morning.

https://youtu.be/2gKTL9XLK2M
>>
Probably one of the best lyrical rappers from this new wave. His feature on Fetti was incredible.
>>
>>37208977
Very true, fetti is an amazing song. I remember listening to that song a year and a half ago high as fuck, I was amazed.
>>
>>37208576
>SoundCloud rapper
Uh I don't know if I'd throw him into that category. I really liked Quiccstrikes and Maxo 187, The Persona Tape was okay, can't complain about anything else.

Is he dropping something new soon?
>>
>>37209095
He dropped a song called "grannies" not too long ago on SoundCloud.
>>
File: djscrewyoung.jpg (66KB, 799x559px) Image search: [Google]
djscrewyoung.jpg
66KB, 799x559px
Who /htiiine/ here?

Never thought I'd see houston rappers mentioned on here unless it was me making houston threads.
>>
>>37209239
OP HERE: I live in Fort Worth Texas my man. My dad had me grow up on Houston rap, it's in my blood.
>>
I liked Maxo 187 and a few of the tracks I heard from Quiccstrikes. Haven't heard his other stuff.
>>
>>37209276
fuck houston. gimme that memphis shyt
>>
File: DJScrewbird.jpg (41KB, 515x365px) Image search: [Google]
DJScrewbird.jpg
41KB, 515x365px
>>37209276
Man your dad is a good man. I plan to do the same when (if) I have kids.

I grew up on the SW of Houston. All I listen to is houston rap it never gets old to me. S.U.C, UGK, Geto boys, Swishahouse, Beltway 8, you name it. I've been trying to get into some of the newer rappers since I'm stuck in the old days but Maxo Kream is bretty gud. Hate how Houston went downhill in rap after all the originators started dying out, especially Pimp.
>>
>>37209342
Hol up mayne no need for hate. Why not both?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb96zxizHXE
>>
>>37209393
>Hol up mayne no need for hate
gotta make a killin
>>
>>37209356
OP HERE: man they just don't make rap like they used to back when I was in elementary school and would listen to K104 the hip hop station and the first thing I would hear is Pimp C and Bun b. I'm 20 years old and in college, man how the times have changed. Old Houston rap brings back golden memories. I listen to a lot of chief keef, young thug, rich homie quan, and other modern rappers today. But nothing like throwing it back to that trill H-town shit.
>>
File: djscrewtape.jpg (18KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
djscrewtape.jpg
18KB, 230x230px
>>37209489
Damn this shit is good. I'm listening to the album now. You can't play a playa is really good I love the beat.

>>37209505
Damn you're 20? I'm glad younger people still bangin older Houston stuff. I'm 26 in a week and my coworkers who are around your age listen to nothing but new shit and don't even know half the stuff I play and we in Houston.
Houston radio is shit now. They hardly play any local shit, they'll play the occasional Wanna Be A Baller or 25 lighters but that's it. We had a station recently that played older hip hop and played a lot more houston stuff but it got turned into some stupid pop shit. RIP boom 92.
>>
>>37209648
Haha yeah man that's what happens when you grow up with a black dad who loves rap, especially Texas rap. I feel like H-town rap gave that vibe that no other rap could give, but that's relative to say for all of hip hop. I would say that I'm an old soul because of the life my dad gave me as a kid, but I'm a mixture of it all. My mom was white and hispanic. So therefore I'm black, white, and Hispanic. I have a deep culture, i can relate to everybody, but nothing like kicking back with someone smoking a blunt and reminiscing the old days while listening to some UGK.
>>
File: DJ+Screwbugs.jpg (41KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
DJ+Screwbugs.jpg
41KB, 600x366px
>>37209728
Damn man you're lucky. I agree that every city/state/coast has it's own vibe but what I like a lot about older houston rap is that it had a lot of influence from g-funk. UGK, E.S.G, Big Mello. Same rappers that just did a freestyle on a tape would sing a hook on another song. But yeah man keep bangin that shit and keep it alive. If it wasn't for my job I'd be smoking along with ya but muthfuckas do randoms haha.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.