[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Comfy Nightime Routine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1486259648483.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1486259648483.png
35KB, 786x618px
How do fellow robots settle in their bed for the night? Do you have some podcasts playing in the background? Like the point between getting into bed and actually closing your eyes for the night.

Comfy feels please
>>
>wait until I can no longer physically stay awake
>go to bed
>>
File: 1495416736213.jpg (77KB, 677x649px) Image search: [Google]
1495416736213.jpg
77KB, 677x649px
Normally have something like this playing quietly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE

>Stretch for 10 minutes
>All lights off, all standby LED lights off, no phones.
>>
I wait until my room is cold enough to sleep, pop a couple melatonin and queue up an episode of something on Netflix/KissAnime/cyro. Pretty comfy desu
>>
>>37208957
This is nice
If I can't sleep I'll play one of reviewbrah's VORW shows from soundcloud
>>
>>37208560
drink 6+ busch lights
listen to Sade
turn on 1980's oscillating fan to medium speed for comfy white noise
link related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKHgSM-IK3s
>>
i put my laptop on my bed and put something on from the kids section of netflix and fall asleep
>>
>>37208560
I unironically play Smooth Jazz on my tablet using the TubeIn radio app. I let it go all night long even though it has a sleep option.
>>
>steadily take shots starting from when i get home from work
>piss away my time smoking cigs and browsing 4chan til i pass out on the couch

on days i don't drink, i stay up until i can't any longer. liquor, cigarettes, and my job are all i have.
>>
make it nice and cold, take my hormones if i havent already, light snack, put on some always sunny
>>
>>37209060
The bassist and drummer are the best musicians there. I could listen to just the two of them.
>>
File: comfydeero.jpg (72KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
comfydeero.jpg
72KB, 540x384px
>>37208560
>close computer about half past 12
>watch tv if I feel like it
>goof off on my phone or draw in notebook
>go to sleep around three in the morning
>wake up around 11, give or take half an hour
>>
>>37209279
This is me except I don't have sober days.
>>
I smoke a few hours before bed then I open up Netflix and sleep like a baby.
>>
>>37208957
nice taste anon, I llisten to the same channel/playlist thing
>>
Turn fan on medium
Play political podcast
Snuggle into bed naked with socks
Browse on phone
Set alarm
Lay on stomach
Curl left leg up and fall asleep
>>
I don't have a totally set routine. I either bring my laptop and dick around on the internet (mostly catching up on youtube stuff), or read, or lie in bed listening to podcast. Keep doing it until I can't stay awake.

Which of the three I do depends on the day. For example, sometimes I can't drift to sleep at all while reading, other days it's the only thing that will work.
>>
>>37209462
indiana is a fuck of a place. i used to be able to drive up to michigan and get my drink, but i moved to the capital in central indiana. dry sundays are the devils work.
>>
>>37209249
Smooth Jazz is great, why would you ironically do that?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
Browse on phone until 12 am listening to some folk music then hit my nightly wank, afterwards it's smooth cruising to dream town
>>
Get high
Edge for like an hour
Cum
Put on Creepypasta playlist
Lay there
Probably get up for a piss or smoke another bowl
Sleep
>>
>go to the bathroom because as I get older I'm starting to wake up in the middle of the night if I don't pee right before bed
>refill metal bottle I keep next to my bed in case of heartburn
>pull out crappy old mp3 player, listen to chillhop (set to shuffle) for about half an hour to an hour to ease me into sleep
Probably healthier than my old routine of "stay up until I can't walk properly, and fall asleep in my desk chair or on the floor cradling a bottle of liquor".
>>
File: 1484189893366.jpg (70KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
1484189893366.jpg
70KB, 640x592px
>>37208560
>put on random show im binging atm
>climb into bed
>fuck around on Phone until theres nothing left to do
>think about the pointlessness of life until I fall asleep
>>
>>37208560
>turn off light
>get into bed
>turn off tv
>stare up at the ceiling fan until I fall asleep
>>
I go to sleep watching cartoons from the late 90s/early 00s.
>>
>>37212106
can you list me a few

oregano cement
>>
>take clothes off
>turn radio on, low volume
>crawl into bed next to doggo
>cuddle doggo tight
>if it's cold enough, put on flannel pajamas and cover up but still cuddle doggo
>>
>>37212122
I've currently been watching Recess. It's hitting me with so many levels of nostalgia
Other recent series; Dexter's Lab, Billy and Mandy, Kablam, Rocko.
>>
>>37208955
And I bet you wonder why your balding and your hairline is receeding and you probably blame it on "bad genes".
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.