[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shrooms help?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Might be a bit of a stretch, but does anyone know what kind of shrooms these are? Got them for free. I'm planning on taking a stem or two tonight for a mild high, never done psychs before. Any advice?
>>
>>37207741
Those are some potent looking shrooms actually you lucky fuck. Don't do it to sit inside all night though I did and it was more depressing than anything. Wait till you feel refreshed and adventurous and take it in nature with some weed or cigs or something and friends would be good.
>>
>>37207760
I'm too anxious to do it anywhere outside of my safe bedroom. What do you think a stem would do to me?
>>
Those look like classic psylobin cubensis
>>
File: IMG_1371 copy.jpg (750KB, 1175x2503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371 copy.jpg
750KB, 1175x2503px
>>37207741
that's the stuff, mane. Just a stem or two is a good way to get a feel for it. Just plan on a /comfy/ night, maybe go on a walk in nature, listen to your favorite music. I find drawing while listening to music to be a great way to get into the trip. either way have fun, anon
>>
>>37207804
If that's the case just do a small does to see how it changes your mood.

A good shrooms trip is best had in a forest or on the town. It actually makes you pretty social
>>
>>37207804
Eh I wouldn't low dose it and you're actually less safe in your room then in some empty woods I mean houses have robbers and burglars and whatever else.

I wouldn't do a low dose as it'll just fuck your tolerance and do nothing. I'd say eat about 2.5 grams of the caps.

I did it before and it did literally nothing was total shit fuck shrooms.
>>
>>37207804
A stem literally wont do anything to you. Take them all on a day when you know you don't have anything to do and have a good time. It should last about 6-8 hours so seriously make sure you have nothing to do all day long.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37207804
>I'm too anxious to do it anywhere outside of my safe bedroom

oh no, you think it's safe, but then the walls and childhood guilt all come closing in.

If anything, sure, start off in your room but also have a backpack ready just in case you'll probably for sure have to change your surroundings and go outside.

>>37207804
>What do you think a stem would do to me?

enhanced sensations and awareness. It''s comparable to being a bit high from weed but without the cloudyness and you're far less likely to get anxiety from shrooms,

You might feel an existential panick if you do them wrong, but no anxiety at all if you do them right.
>>
>>37207935
>>37207874
I'm not planning on taking shrooms after tonight. I'm gonna sell the rest.
>>
that looks like some generic probably not poisonous fungal dicks, yeah. booms. how much'td you pay for that, bro? it's not stems that pack the potency, it's the caps. if someone sells you no caps but just some torn up crappy shit, that's a rip off. but that's an okay amount of caps. there should be some blue staining on the stems too

a stem is a babydose. we don't know anything about you apart from being a total newb who's all alone, so, uh yeah don't eat them all

it tastes like shit so you can try making a lemon tea with a few pulverized stems. doing that is like the difference between insufflation and oral; higher intensity, shorter duration
>>
>>37208023
I got them for free.
>>
>>37208044
Shrooms are cheap, not worth it to sell them.

Of this is going to be your only trip at least take half. Get outside after the 'ive been poisoned' phase washes away
>>
here OP if you want the best possible experience with anything psilocybin related you should look into this

http://www.fanaticus.com/mycoalki.htm
>>
>>37207996
now why would you ever do that?

Shrooms are definitely something you should do once in your life.

oh and also it could be the lighting and focus, but it looks like there might be some mold on some of those stems
>>
Just eat 3 grams, maybe less. Don't listen to these faggots saying to go In The woods. You won't get depressed unless your a really sad fuck. Just enjoy the high by yourself. Watch a couple movies. It will keep you up all night.
>>
>>37208122
>Watch a couple movies.

seems like a waste of shrooms to just do what you would do while sober. it also ruins the movies when you watch them sober again.
>>
>>37208122
How much would 3 grams be? Don't have a scale.
>>
>>37208200
not him but a few stems and a cap is a good starter's dose. Especially considering how potent they look.
>>
>>37208122
This

"Spending time with nature" on psychedelics is a retarded idea that many people keep suggesting for some reason

Movies are god tier on psychedelics, though
>>
>>37208332
Because fresh air relaxes your body and sunshine releases endorphins and serotonin fucktard it's not just hippies going ehhh observe nature brother
>>
>>37208367
I'm doing it at night, and im probably gonna have my window open cause it's hot.

I can't really go outside at night anyways.I still live with my family.
>>
>>37208382
>I can't go out at night
You're 15
>>
>>37207996
If you really need the cash then go for it, but you won't make much off of that small baggie.

I highly recommend that you take them yourself
>>
File: 1436032146713.jpg (19KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
1436032146713.jpg
19KB, 628x676px
>>37207760
There's nothing wrong with taking them alone. Depending on your personality, they can be better that way.

For me, I loved dosing at 11 PM, laying down on a couch in the dark, and playing some music and journeying through time and space until sunrise.

Best way to do it IMO.
>>
>>37208396
I am 18, I just don't go out at night.

Also it's a school night.
>>
>>37208459
Don't do it on a school night ya dip you'll be up all night. Do it after school tomorrow or skip tomorrow.
>>
>>37207741
Honestly, if you have the chance to take that (what I assume to be an) 8th, then do it. I'd never consider you to be a robot otherwise since you couldn't bother to see what the fuss is all about and how you could find nature to be more enjoyable than "entertainment."

Also, do it during the day or do it at night with the intention of skipping school or at night at least knowing that you'll be boisterous about your endeavor to your friends.

brb gonna play vidya and godspeed
>>
>>37207880
>It should last about 6-8 hours
Jesus christ how terrifying
At least when I drop acid I can still mostly function for its peak
>>
you couldn't google this or go on reddit or find a wikihow
take all the mushrooms faggot or get out of here
>>
OP, save them for when your parents are going to be gone and you have the day to yourself. It might be confining to feel stuck in your room while on psychs. And the very LEAST you should take is half the bag, but taking it all wouldn't be a bad idea.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.