[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thing you girlfriend/boyfriend did that irked you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 2008 anime.jpg (15KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
2008 anime.jpg
15KB, 365x273px
>boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend perform song at a family gathering party
>he seriously thought these lyrics were family appropriate

Like the time that our friend Chuck came over to our house.
He said he needed somebody to take care of his pets,
'Cause he was going out of town.
I asked him "Where?" and he said "New Mexico."
I asked if I could get a ride.
He said: "No, you don't want to follow me
Where it is I'm going."
He backed out of the drive way.
That was the last time we saw him,
'Cause he drove straight to his parent's cabin
And put a bullet in his head.
>>
Wheres the N/A checkbox?
>>
File: 1485200674784.png (236KB, 1302x861px) Image search: [Google]
1485200674784.png
236KB, 1302x861px
>>37207569
Shut up, dude, you don't have a boyfriend
>>
>eating out with boyfriend
>boyfriend decides to "eat more healthy" and makes me look like a junk food addict
>>
>>37207569
Haha! You're a girl! XD
>>
>>37207569
She plays League and has a bunch of male online friends, that bothers me and she knows it but I'm not going to forbid her from playing the only game she likes or talking to her online friends although she suggested that, it would be unfair considering I spend a lot of time with my own games and I have a few female online friends myself (that I barely even speak to anymore because they all stopped talking to me shortly after they found out I have a gf)
>>
File: make this face.png (901KB, 1032x1208px) Image search: [Google]
make this face.png
901KB, 1032x1208px
>lying in bed with my gf
>late at night
>while she's sleeping she'll do this super weird thing in her mouth that makes this clacking noise, almost like popping a retainer in and out of her mouth or something
>literally the only thing that bothers me about her
>>
>>37208542
she's grinding her teeth
>>
>>37208575
that's probably it. any way to stop it? makes me physically cringe
>>
>>37207569
Jabbed his dick into my tailbone a few times to try and get me in the mood.
>>
>>37208430
>she plays League
Sounds fucking awful, famalam. I'm not into chinks either.

>>37208542
Wtf my gf does this too. It sounds like she's destroying her teeth and it freaks me out
>>
>>37208589
Different anon. They make mouth guards. She'll still grind but you won't hear it anywhere near as much and her teeth won't get damaged.
>>
>>37208635
fuck man it's so weird. literally throws me the fuck off. im 95% sure she's asleep while doing it too.
>>37208636
how would I go about getting her one? 'hey bitch quit grinding your teeth and throw this in your mouth'
>>
>>37207569
>Last thing you girlfriend/boyfriend did that irked you
Not exist
>>
>>37207569
She went off yesterday about how she fucking hates rich people because she thinks all they do is get manicures and fancy cars. Too bad my family is fucking rich, so she was talking shit right to my face. My sister is graduating from private university and she kept saying that everyone in the uni just accepted because of money which isn't true at all.

I told her I was mad about that and she started backtracking and apologizing like crazy. She said she thinks of my family and friends as "the exception" and how she's bitter because she thinks she's poor (she's not). I told her it was ok but now I can't talk to her without thinking about how she secretly resents my family's wealth and how she thinks I have it so easy.
>>
Why do you make these threads?
Are you just baiting or something?
>>
>>37208674
>95%
Probably a 100% chance there its sleep disorder.
Just tell her you think she's grinding in her sleep, get a dentist appointment, tell them you think she's grinding in her sleep, they take a mold and make you a mouthguard within the hour.

If she doesn't want it explain her grinding is eventually going to destroy her teeth.
>>
>>37208635
She asked if I want to play with them, but it's just not my type of game, I tried it and I wasn't awful but after talking with a few of the players and noticing they are all 15-17 I quit
>>
>>37208756
good advice anon. ill talk to her about it.
>>
>>37207569
>boyfriend's ex-girlfriend
Top cuck
>>
>>37208777
I have been addicted to LoL like heroin since I was a freshman in high school. I stopped enjoying it about 3 years ago. I finally uninstalled it last month. Now I have no respect for anyone who plays it. That's what addiction does to you
>>
>>37207569
Tired and boring bait/10
>>
>>37208940
Good for you anon, meanwhile I'm the outsider since almost all of my friends are playing it and when they talk about it I'm excluded, it's a shitty feeling
>>
>>37209155
Just remember that nobody is actually happy while playing lol
>team fights last 20 seconds
>games last 30 minutes
>your teammates flame you 100% of the time
It might be even more cancerous than 4chan
>>
>>37207569

She keeps accidentally having sex with her ex-bf. I've told her that it bothers me and she always apologises and explains it's because she was drunk or got confused and thought he was me, but it still irks me.
>>
File: 1494952157722.jpg (14KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1494952157722.jpg
14KB, 315x315px
>>37207569
> /r9k/
> "Things your bf/gf do that irk you"

What did it mean by this?
>>
>>37207569
>it's a self-deprecation episode
>four years together
YES I LIKE YOU HOLY SHIT SHUT UP AND LET ME FUCK
>>
>>37209318
Well , true enough she's always raging and cursing while playing
>>
>boyfriend doesn't hide his power level around co-workers
>>
>boyfriend farted in bed last night when he thought i was asleep
Seriously, just go into the other room or something there's literally an en suite what the actual fuck.
>>
>>37207569

he doesn't exist which irked me
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (42KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
42KB, 638x480px
>>37210806
>tfw your tulpa hasn't been maxing his astral gains to spontaneously metastasize into this level of reality
>>
File: 1493741417785.jpg (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493741417785.jpg
45KB, 657x527px
>bf wants to do raceplay
>gets mad I called him a nigger
oh but it's okay to call me a little dicked whiteboy
>>
>>37207569
Pretty gay to sing Johnny hobo/ramshackle glory lyrics at a family gathering
>>
File: 1483340272187.png (297KB, 622x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483340272187.png
297KB, 622x600px
>bf suddenly stops responding to me after spending a weekend together

It's only been 11 months, he's just a little slow to respond right?
>>
File: 1495312549077.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495312549077.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
He doesn't get along with my fucktoy so I can't have two sex slaves.
>>
>>37211339
>using nepnep pictures for that post instead of plutia
Fucks wrong with you?
>>
>>37208626
your boyfriend is a fucking dumbass
>>
>fans write fanfiction about my boyfriend
>in the story I'm always the cuckquean and boyfriend is fucking one of my friends
>>
>having sex with boyfriend
>boyfriend yawns
>>
>some random conversation on skype
>honestly nothing important
>she said she was tired and part of her wanted to go to bed and part wanted to stay up and talk more
>or something, idk
>tell her to go to bed then and get some rest
>tell her good night
>she hangs up without saying good night back
>irritated, but whatever
>few minutes later get this over skype
"""I fucking hate you.
At least this is one of those times when I do."""
>couple minutes later get this
"""Just ignore it. No point in even taking anything I say seriously."""
>>
>says nigger loudly in public
>black girl approaching
>won't stop saying nigger
>>
>>37208756
I know that target has a few things you can buy to wear that don't require a dentist to make a mold of your teeth. There's one you can put in a cup of water and then microwave for 2 min, then bite down and then put under running water to set the plastic to the mold of your teeth.

I probably explained it poorly but you don't need a super expensive option at first.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.