[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I keep getting fat. I barely eat fuck all I walk a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3642.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3642.png
7KB, 205x246px
Why do I keep getting fat. I barely eat fuck all I walk a lot try to do stuff and stay active

>eat lettuce
>walk all day
>hang out with friends
>gain weight

Yeah yeah laws of thermodynamics yeah

I mean could I actually go to a science lab and have them starve me and make me work out and watch me gain weight just eating lettuce? Would they actually pay me? I know for a fact that it'd happen.
>>
What else do you eat apart from lettuce
>>
>>37207530
Big gulps, snickers bars, Big Macs, and occasionally ice cream. I really don't understand what is wrong with my body that it keeps on putting on weight
>>
Post tum, OP. Even better if you're hairy.
>>
>>37207530
Lettuce pizza a lot but I don't think I really go over 1000 calories when I eat pizza and lately I've been eating a lot of rice and vegetables in garlic sauce or marinara

>>37207590
S-stop plz
>>
>>37207575
kek. He probably drenches his lettuce in Caesar dressing and cheese
>>
>>37207699
Nope plain fresh lettuce chopped myself. Literally nothing on it but water.
>>
>>37207476
probably forgot about the whole pizza you ate.
>>
>>37207476
Take a nutrition class at a local college or go to the library and check out nutrition books and learn something.
>>
>>37207714
While I didn't eat a whole pizza a whole frozen pizza is still only 1200 calories
>>
>>37207614
>Lettuce pizza
Nigga what
>>
>>37207476
>fat faggot doesn't understand water weight
>fat faggot spends entire life putting on disgusting weight and expects to drop weight in a fucking day

You're fat because you're fucking lazy.
>>
>>37207826
Yeahhhh it's been a year fuck tard and I only drink a lot of water before and after sleeping
>>
>>37207476
i feel your pain anon, i too am a fat fuck. shit spic genetics here.
>>
>>37207846
Yeah you're a dehydrated faggot retaining all the water you do drink. Drink fucking 4 liters a day you fat fuck.
>>
File: 1461252650033.jpg (41KB, 600x254px) Image search: [Google]
1461252650033.jpg
41KB, 600x254px
>>37207476
yes, they would pay you a fuckton if you could actually disprove one of the lynchpins of modern science, the conservation of energy. It's a guaranteed Nobel Prize in Physics.

most likely you're snacking on shit you don't count or you're eating more salt than you need when you diet, causing your body to retain water. I strongly doubt you actually eat only lettuce
>>
File: 1491438103473.png (918KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491438103473.png
918KB, 870x720px
>>37207614
>I don't think I really go over 1000 calories

>I don't think

>think

i would reckon that you need to keep an extremely solid calorie log- every single fucking bit that goes into you needs to be written down precisely

>Big gulps, snickers bars, Big Macs, and occasionally ice cream

what the fuck m8, do you chomp on fucking lettuce until you get hungry as shit and then go ham?

gotta cut out that HFCS, fuck them big gulps. gotta cut out that saturated fat, fuck big macs and ice cream and snickers

keep a motherfucking calorie log and don't you dare consume an iota of ANYTHING without writing the exact calorie amount down, and don't give me a BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES TO WRITE DOWN
>>
>>37207952
>drink less water
>nvm drink more water

This is retarded
>>
File: 1476862770561.jpg (347KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476862770561.jpg
347KB, 960x960px
>>37207974
it's not water weight if you've being doing this for a year, you fat faggot. you just eat shit you don't account for, like every other lying fat fuck out there

/thread
>>
>>37207974
>implying I suggested to drink more water
>I said you don't understand water weight
>you clearly don't
>if you drink too little water and you're dehydrated your body will retain a large amount of water
>if you drink the appropriate amount of water you need your body will realize it doesn't need to retain the water and actually flush it from your system
>water weight can account for a sway between 4-7lbs in a fat fuck like yourself which is why you might eat healthy work out for weeks on end but appear to be gaining weight overnight

kys
>>
>>37208029
>implying I suggested to drink less* water
>>
>>37207614
eating a large % less calories than your body needs to sustain itself will bring your body into starvation mode. Your body will start to burn muscle not fat. You can't fix your obesity overnight by just cutting all calories and hoping to lose a pound of fat because your body needs 3000 calories a day just to maintain. You did all this damage to your body over a period of months and likely years you're not going to fix the problem in a few fucking weeks.. it'll be years before you make any real change. Go online find what your BMR is and cut your calorie intake by 25%. If you go too far on the extreme you'll do more damage than good.
>>
>>37208120
> le starvation mode meme
> le muscle loss meme
> you need 3000 calories just to maintain
Keep coping fatass, someone please tell me this is bait
>>
My body is in starvation mode and I can't gain weight. P is a cunt for bitching about being fat when losing weight is the easiest fucking thing in the world. I eat 4000 calories a day and barely move the dial. I do train but I cut out all cardio yet nothing changed except I don't get to enjoy that runners high anymore.
>>
>>37207530
Some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza
Originally
>>
I was in a similar situation.

Doctor had me record every single thing that went in my mouth, including water, with calorie counts or estimates where possible.
He was surprised I was only averaging ~2000 calories per day. We started cutting them slowly, 100 at a time.

I saw some weight loss but quickly plateaued each time. At about 1200 calories I had lost 20lbs but reducing calories further just made me sleep all day and have no energy, rather than losing weight.

So I upped my calories and started exercising more and the weight loss resumed. Turned out I was just too sedentary. I lost 60 lbs on a slow-carb diet with lots of cardio and now the weight stays off even on a normal diet so long as I just walk a mile a day.

What happened before was I was a normal weight at 15, but over 5+ years I slowly ended up 100lbs overweight. If I don't walk that mile per day the weight slowly creeps back on at the same pace it did back then.
>>
>>37208413
Fuck off fuck off fuck offf I can eat 1200 calories a day puke it up and jog and I'd still wake up even fatter than the day before

Fuck off fuck you fuck off fuck you fuck off more like being fat is the easiest thing in the world. All I have to do is eat a brownie and lay down and I'll literally gain weight steadily for the next 24 hours slowly blowing up like a balloon.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>37208545
i know you won't take anything aside from "i'm fucked and there is nothing i can do about it"

but boy, you are truly an oddity and aberration within medical science; intaking 1200 calories/day and vomiting afterwards, continuing to gain weight?

hit up a research university near you man, you might be able to make something out of this

or you're full of shit but nah, you're probably totally right :^)
>>
>>37207476
idk if you knew but when they say laws of thermodynamics it just means that if you burn calories that you don't eat, you will lose weight and if you eat calories and don't burn you will gain weight

it has nothing to do with body composition though
>>
>>37207955

It wouldn't just be a Nobel Prize; it would be the solution to our energy needs.

By cloning him, and setting up teams to partially flense him alive, and let him heal, we could extract more energy than the inputs. His pain can power the world!
>>
>>37208242
I'm not the fatass. It's fucking nutritional science. Starvation mode is very fucking real you cuck.
>>
File: 1482095558457.jpg (59KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
1482095558457.jpg
59KB, 602x690px
>what is water fasting
There is no excuse OP
>>
>le thermodynamics meme

this is a horrible way to try to lose weight. Eat healthy food and stay away from sugars and grains completely. You body processes things differently.

Long term calorie deficit diets don't work. You're guaranteed to get fat again. Make lifestyle changes and eat healthy.
>>
>>37209355
long term calorie deficits are the only thing that works. If you eat more than you use then you get fat again. Maintenance fr deficit would be best here if the goal is to stay the same or lose weight. Stop telling lies.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.