[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my sister is bitching at me because she says i should pay my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1493820383437.jpg (103KB, 804x796px) Image search: [Google]
1493820383437.jpg
103KB, 804x796px
my sister is bitching at me because she says i should pay my parents for the clothes they gave me (she does that)

my parents are fucking rich and i dont have a job, should i really? i just kinda wanted to accept everything i got from them but maybe she is right. I have some money saved. Is not that they need that money or that they asked me for it but maybe it would be fair, i dont really know. It kinda embarasses me because she has a job and she pays for everything and im still here at home jobless. But even if i got a job i just dont feel i should pay for the things they gave to me.
>>
>>37207327
You don't have to pay your parents anything, but at least act grateful. I'm sure they'll be fully satisfied with you just calling them and thanking them for the clothes.

I'd do that if I were you.
>>
>>37207343
Yeah im thankful all the time.
>>
>>37207352
Then just let your parents know. Your parents don't want your money, they just want you to be happy and have clothes.

If your sister keeps guilt-tripping you, tell her to fuck off
>>
>>37207327
No OP, nobody does that.
If she pays for the clothes they gave her, why doesn't she pay for the 18+ years of food and shelter your parents also gave her? It makes zero sense
>>
>>37207393
i guess you are right, dunno
it still bothers me a lot
>>
>>37207327
I would consider paying your parents for stuff they already gave you (for free) to be a gesture, not at all an obligation. My parents would probably rather I keep my money to myself.
>>
>>37207327
Why do you care what your sister says?
You're already living at home, unemployed and probably spend your days on computer
What difference would paying for the clothes do?
Like you said they don't have any need for the money, your sister is just being a dickwad ignore her bitching and keep NEET'ing
>>
>>37207393
>why doesn't she pay for the 18+ years of food and shelter your parents also gave her? It makes zero sense

Because new clothing is a luxury while food and shelter are a necessity.
>>
>>37207738
>>37207738
Im not neeting, im studying and once i get my title i plan to move and live alone. But i never though of repaying anything to my parents so i dunno. They never asked me for that.
>>
File: 1494461242640.jpg (40KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494461242640.jpg
40KB, 720x960px
>>37207327
Fuck your sister, she's probly out there getting blacked by chad, your sister is a slut.
>>
>>37207327
I like that picture OP.
>tfw no casual gf to lounge around and relax with
>>
>>37207327
It's not her place to tell you how to live your life. What your parents give you and what you pay them for is between you and your parents. Seems to me like this is just a way for her to shame you for not having a job.
>>
>>37207327
who's this artistist???

origjnknsdkjfas
>>
>>37207327
Your sister is retarded and is probably trying to be all "independent" and "empowered" so she can get BLACKED and support a nonwhite baby on her own like the funny jews on TV told her to.
>>
Sister sounds like a cunt. Who the fuck pays for cloths your parents bought you?
>>
>>37208631
>Sister sounds like a cunt. Who the fuck pays for cloths your parents bought you?
Responsible, dependable adults
>>
>>37207327

If you wanted to buy clothes then you would buy them yourself. Paying someone else to pick out things that you didn't necessarily want is stupid. You should be grateful though.
>>
>>37208651
It's not about being responsible or dependable if your parents are paying for them under their own voliton, they didn't have to buy them yet they did which would indicate they didn't seek anything in return. Most people who study in university still live for their parents for a short while, and even provide funds for their education yet you expect us to pay them back for clothing. They are doing it to gurantee the success of their offspring, they took on that responsibility since they conceived them, no one has their say in their birth; there isn't an underlying obligation in life.
>>
>>37207327
Fuck your dumbass sister. Bitch is playing life on easy mode and thinks she can tell you whats up?
>>
>>37208714
The daughter is paying her parents out of her own volition because she likes to be held accountable for the thing she receives and she believes responsibility is a good trait to have.
>>
>>37208651
>We brought you into this world, raised you, cared for you, fed and clothed you
>We'll expect backpayments to start on the 5th of June, with an interest rate of 2%. You should be able to pay us back by the time you're 45.
>>
>>37208651

What the fuck is this retarded logic. If someone just buys me some random shit that I may not even want why would I pay for it? I can buy the clothes myself if I want them.
>>
>>37208739
So you suggest we be held accountable for everything we receieve from others? From my understanding being responsible is being accountable for events or things within our control, here if the parents provided the clothing without his say in it, it wouldn't be a factor in control. I guess you would consider it a controllable factor with whether he reimburses them, but in my opinion would not really imply here.
>>
>>37208798
You don't have to do shit bro. But don't call the daughter a cunt.

If I had a job I would be paying my parents rent. This is not because my parents want me to pay them rent. It is because I believe that it is the responsible thing to do.
>>
>>37208835
I wasn't the anon who called her a cunt if you didn't notice, I just think her reasoning is full of fallacies.
>>
>>37207888
My sister unironically only dates black guys. Her kids are all colored, but at least they're from the same guy, which I guess counts for something.
>>
>>37208835
Also you sort of revealed yourself white knighting here slightly bud.
>>
>>37208905
If the sister was a guy, I still would have defended him.

Paying your parents for clothes they give you is not a cunt thing to do.
If you don't have any counterarguments, don't fucking reply.
>>
>>37209029

There is nothing normal about paying someone for gifts they give you.
>>
>>37209029
The fuck are you talking about not having any counter arguments in your reply you only told me not to call her a cunt, and continued to argue responsibility without a strong scenario, I don't know what country you were brought up in because where I was from; they also emphasized repayement back to their parents, but in western cultures thats not really something that goes on here.
>>
>>37207327
Ignore your sister. It's good practice for all the other people who will try to force their morality on you over the years.
>>
>>37209029
And despite the fact you say you would have vouched for it if the person was a guy, you still use insert "cunt" in there as the only basis for your argument; a cunt is a typically female denoted term so I don't see what your getting so riled up about if you would have supported it if it were a guy as well.
>>
>>37209175
>you still use insert "cunt" in there as the only basis for your argument
Yes because THIS >>37208631 post used that word. You're literally just grasping at straws to make me seem like I am wrong here.
>>
>>37207327
Can you post the full image of this? Or sauce.
>>
>>37209213
I'm not aruging for this post, I was just pulling apart the lines you made about responsibility, it was you who brought it up again multiple times since you seem to mistake me for the one who made the post calling her a cunt or what not.
>>
>>37209236
artist is Season

>>37209253
All you did was call me a hypocrite for saying I would have defended the guy and then using the word "cunt"
I don't understand how using the word "cunt" is related to defending guys or girls.
>>
>>37209292
I believe I also stated,
>It's not about being responsible or dependable if your parents are paying for them under their own voliton, they didn't have to buy them yet they did which would indicate they didn't seek anything in return. Most people who study in university still live for their parents for a short while, and even provide funds for their education yet you expect us to pay them back for clothing. They are doing it to gurantee the success of their offspring, they took on that responsibility since they conceived them, no one has their say in their birth; there isn't an underlying obligation in life.
>>
>>37209292
Does any of his shit have feet?
>>
>>37209359
And my reply was
>If I had a job I would be paying my parents rent. This is not because my parents want me to pay them rent. It is because I believe that it is the responsible thing to do.
>>
my mum will sometimes buy me hoodies/jackets during winter and shorts during summer
i have a job and have told her she doesn't need to buy me clothes but she says she feels compelled to because i rarely buy any myself
>>
>>37209389
Man this isn't going anywhere it's obvious we aren't going to change each others views so we should just leave this here.
>>
File: 56210160_p0.jpg (98KB, 759x900px) Image search: [Google]
56210160_p0.jpg
98KB, 759x900px
>>37209383
Not really

>>37209401
1 more thing since you said
>yet you expect us to pay them back for clothing

I clearly said I don't expect you to do shit. If you don't want to pay your parents for stuff then don't.
I am just saying that the girl in the OP is not a bad person for paying them back, and is actually doing something responsible and respectable.

I don't feel like someone who doesn't pay their parents is a bad person. They are perfectly fine people. I am just saying I respect the fact that the daughter is paying her parents.
>>
>>37207327
Just goes to show how materistic she is then, if you do feel bad. You could always take your parents out for lunch or dinner; its much more meaningful than repaying imo. gl opie
>>
>>37207327
You should go now hug her, and then post the results.
>>
>>37209589
ok why not lets see
>>
>>37209646
she said "the fuck is wrong with you" and looked uncomfortable
>>
>>37208902
It doesn't, and I wish i could tell her she's disgusting
>>
>>37209669
Go sit next to her, and put your hand on her thigh anon
>>
>>37207327
Nobody in history has ever paid their parents for basics like food and clothing, unless they are over 1 or the parents are dirt poor.
>>
>>37207327
>cutting out soft soles

Shame on you.
>>
>>37209727
>>37209727
This.

>>
Your sister genuinely sounds like a rotten person. she might be thinking "thisll corner him into getting a job" but really i hate that type of shit. once youre over 20, you should be allowed to be a cuntbag nolife if you please.
>>
File: 1463345163493.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1463345163493.png
43KB, 542x602px
>>37208902
Same... she just got pregnant too. /pol/ was right. I fucking hate her.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.