[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so lovely to listen to, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Jaiden animations.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jaiden animations.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
Why is she so lovely to listen to, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1494469166678.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494469166678.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
She's a roastie that plays the
>le i'm so antisocial and depressed xxdddddd

card
>>
>>37204733
Just watched one of her videos. Almost gave me a damn headache.
>>
>>37204733
My sister in elementary school listens to her religiously, should I be worried?
>>37205156
This is exactly what she sounds like.
>>
>>37205156
I agree, but I do like the quality of the animation.
>>
I laughed at the video where she revealed she was bulimic.
>>
Also, her friend the odd1sout is a faggot
>>
>>37205486
What a normie problem
>>
>>37204733
Shes my youtube wife. Shes also super qt irl. I like to listen to her and pretend that shes my girlfriend. I wish i could meet her and go on a date, but she deserves so much better than me.
>>
>>37206743
Shes bulimic damaged goods, anon.

Probably has daddy issues as well.
>>
>>37204733
i just watched her video today but I was thinking...

She probably gets lots of attention from guys, chad tier too. Just imagine those millions of people watching her. There is no way she is not another roastie.
>>
You guys are all seriously mentally ill. 3 seconds in I wanted to rip my head off. I forgot you guys are 0/10 so you worship anything moving.
>>
>>37204733
Shes a normie
morethanlikelynotoriginal
>>
File: 1495477036591.jpg (69KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495477036591.jpg
69KB, 800x478px
>>37204733
She would be my sister's favorite YouTube since she lives in the same state as us.
>>
File: Clzh8YCWQAAuPkj.jpg (287KB, 1056x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Clzh8YCWQAAuPkj.jpg
287KB, 1056x1200px
>>37204733
I started watching Jaiden and Theodd1sout a couple of weeks ago. I've known about their videos for a while but just dismissed them as normie garbage until recently. Since then I've watched every one of their videos and read all of their 6000+ tweets/ASKfm answers. Being edgy isn't funny anymore, these channels are G rated and are the most brilliant thing to surface the internet in years.

Watching their videos has honestly completely alleviated my depression. I've stopped masturbating, and started exercising and doing my homework again. I commend Jaiden and James for their originality, talent, and dedication.

also jaiden is wmaf hapa master race, elliot rodger style
>>
>>37207916
is that Jaiden in the far left of that pic?
>>
>>37205156
Not once has she played that card. Kill yourself
>>
>>37207413
>implying that isn't every robots dream
Shes also super talented and kind. Shes also super mature and would make a great mother someday
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.