[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you make people stop thinking you're weird? Im always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170522_194219_707.jpg (48KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_194219_707.jpg
48KB, 500x352px
How can you make people stop thinking you're weird? Im always clean, not fat, dress reasonably well and 6'1. I do have like 6 friends but it seems that everyone else finds me odd and I don't know how to stop it
>>
>>37204728
Stop being weird and act awkward.
Goddam it buddy, it is that simple.
>>
>>37204728
Become a famous actor and win a golden globe and a oscar
>>
>>37204728
Never. At best you'll be "that weird guy who's kinda cool".
>>
you have to impose it on people

make them unable to criticize you by making them like/depend on you

this is what normies seem to do anyway
>>
Become sexually aggressive! Get high on fucking...WEED! I'm high as balls right now holy shitty TTY! I'm going nuts on!!! DRUGS!
>>
>>37204728
weird people are cool. if you friends dont like it get better ones
>>
File: IMG_0731.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>37204728
>tfw made a group of friends
>tfw friendship with the one I met first lasted three months
>tfw the rest of them are slowly cutting connections with me
>tfw I fucked up again
How do I deal with this feel? It's been years since I've had to feel it and I can't remember how I truly got over it the last time.
>>
>>37204728
You'll never not be weird. No one will ever not be weird.
>>
>>37204728
I kinda get where you're coming from.
Here's my advice:
Read who you're with; don't say certain things if you think they'd be uncomfortable with what you'd day
Smile/make eye contact/active listening
Speak up if you have input; being too quiet makes extroverts uncomfortable with you
Stay on topic
Keep the weird contained for your weird friends

You will need to act differently around different people is what it comes down to
>>
>>37204728
Anon, every one has some thing weird about them. Some people are simply better at hiding their weird shit. You sound like you're doing well at hiding your weirdness you're merely self conscious.
>>
>>37204728

You've just described me word for word

>6'1"
>cyborg
>a few decent friends
>work at mcdicks
>shave, shower, hygiene every day without fail
>go on work night out
>think im doing good, making a good impression
>in vino veritas
>"anon you're likeable but weird"
>"yeah, a bit of a creep"
>been trying my best to be normal
>dont grasp the nuances of being a normie

honestly what the fuck am i doing wrong? Why do girls like me but at the same time seem repulsed by me? No matter how dependable or friendly or confident I am I'm rejected and cant't just form a good group of good drinking buddies, why do i get on with everyone but end up at alone on a Saturday night?

I feel I'm so close yet so far away
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.