[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How nice would your life be if you were born a girl instead?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 1495490040950.jpg (160KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495490040950.jpg
160KB, 500x750px
How nice would your life be if you were born a girl instead?
>>
I probably wouldn't have dropped out of high school because my male dominated social circle would give me a fulfilling sex and social life.

I would probably have the support of various teachers in college.

I would probably have it easier as a programmer since hiring women is the hot new thing
>>
It would probably be worse. Like it would be the same but people wouldn't leave me alone.
>>
>>37204506

That roastie has abnormally large nipples
>>
>>37204506
god i wish i were those nipples
>>
I really wish I was born a boy.

I don't think I'm a lesbian or anything since I don't find women sexually attractive and I still find men to be attractive, but I really wish I was a man. A strong, confident badass who can win fistfights and whatnot

People would respect me and take me seriously.
>>
Probably a lot worse because I'd have whored myself out to feel good instead of isolating and drinking myself to death.
And then I'd be a used up roastie methhead with no skills or prospects
>>
>>37204506
Worse maybe it would depend on whether my father would molest me too like he did my sister.
>>
>>37204624

How old is your sister now?
>>
>>37204610
>implying the average man is anywhere near that
>implying women do not get lots of attention and positive reinforcement regardless of their appearance.
>implying men do get all of that
>>
>>37204653
I do get attention and positive reinforcement because of my gender, but I know it's not the same type of respect a man would get. I'm not saying either gender has it better.

I'd rather be feared that respected and belittled. As a man, I can EARN my respect through my actions instead of just naturally getting catered to for being a girl and being treated like an incapable child.

Sadly, I probably am an incapable child and all the badass manly stuff I fantasize about doing, I will never achieve.
>>
File: 1464596090208.png (189KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1464596090208.png
189KB, 294x282px
>>37204506
>>37204594
>pancake nippIes
>>
>>37204506
So much better
I wish I was girl :(
>>
>>37204506
If I had any problems at all they would be minuscule in comparison to the ones I have now.
>>
>>37204506
I'd be miserable and think boys have it a lot easier in life.
>>
>>37204703
You have no idea how hard it is being a man. No fucking idea. You may imagine that we have it easy 'cause we have dicks, but due to society and WHORES like you, it's your gender that has it easy. Fucking dumb vapid roastie.
>>
>>37204866
>You have no idea how hard it is being a man.
You're right, I don't, but...

I'm just guessing, but you seem to be a really weak man. If I was a man, I'd be stronger than you and probably live a much easier life in comparison.
>>
>>37204610

this is ridiculous, only the top 10% of men get any sort of respect and are taken seriously, the other 90% are just invisible to women.
>>
>>37205017
You can't expect woman to realize this though. The only reason woman think men have it easier is because they only see Chad. Normal men don't exist too them. They'd kill themselves if they had to live a normal mans life for a day.
>>
>>37204948
> implying you could choose if you are strong or not
Yes you can work out and shit but genetics exist so you can't just look like the rock by choice
> implying being weak is a choice
If you were a man you would be strong and shit. So why are you not strong as a woman and shit?
>>
>>37204703
This chick is more of a man than most of this board. You guys should be glad to be born as a gender that can earn their own respect. No wonder you all want to become traps, you're a bunch of pussies
>>
>>37205071
Because women are weak. Therefore, I am weak.

I may be strong in comparison to other women, but against a man, I would probably lose in a fight.

>>37205067
>They'd kill themselves if they had to live a normal mans life for a day.
Only if I had to live your life.
>>
>>37204948
>If I was a man, I'd be stronger than you
If you are complaining about your genre on this board that's unlikely. You'd be exact same kind of garbage as everyone else here.
>>
>>37204506
hahaha sand dollar nipples you fucking roastie bitch.
>>
>>37204948
Being strong isn't just something that can easily be achieved. You have to have the right personality, and the right genetics.
>>
>>37204551
>I would probably have it easier as a programmer since hiring women is the hot new thing
you probably wouldn't be a programmer if you were a girl though
there's a reason not a lot of girls are programmers. It's long, solitude hours toiling away to create an abstract construct that no one will ever know the intricacies of or even really appreciate.
>>
>>37205136
>You have to have the right personality, and the right genetics
...and work your ass off for years.

This roastie is delusional, assuming she would "just be" a strong man.
>>
>>37205105
So u could just say if i was a woman i would be beautiful and more beautiful than you because i say so but actually have no clue?
Also the system holds "strong men" back. In movies they get praised but in school and in the workplace you can't do shit with your physical power. I could probably beat some ass ( am maybe not the strongest guy but for sure not the weakest) but it doesn't do shit for me
>>
You are all imagining life would be better if you were born a girl. Trust me, it's not. Maybe if you were born as an attractive girl but I don't think you guys would be.
>>
>>37205159
And I'd work my ass off if I was a man. To be stronger than any of you.

Physically, no matter how hard I work right now, I probably have very little chance of becoming strong enough to beat any of you in a fight. I'm 5'0'' flat and I have small frame.

If I was man, even someone who wasn't attractive it'd be much easier to achieve my goal of becoming someone who can do dangerous things and go on quests to save people. And I'd probably be able to kick all of your asses because in comparison to other men, you guys are very weak, but not all of you guys obviously.

It's not about social statuses to me (dunno who you guys are so hung up on that) it's just about being stronger and doing cool things to me.
>>
If i was silent in class people/ teachers would assume i am smart and shy and not stupid and simply not interested. girls always get more credit without saying that much in class
>>
my sister is like my twin, she looks alot like me, only she is a girl. so i imagine my life would be like hers if i was a chick:
>have tons of sex in high school
>marry a decent guy who makes alot of money
>live in a nice 2 story house in the burbs
>be a housewife who mostly watches tv and eats food all day
her life is super easy mode but mine is a hard struggle to get the bills paid.
>>
>>37205215
>I might not be able to do this thing that requires years of hard work so i'm not even going to start to try
you do realize that's the exact same excuse that most guys give for not being strong, right?
if you really wanted this, you wouldn't let being a girl stop you from trying
>>
>>37205215
You really think that you could have a Hollywood movie life if you were a man? Face reality. even the most badass dude hast to pay taxes and follow the law or enjoy his life in prison.
>>
>>37205215
So as a man, you would've enlisted?
>I'm 5'0'' flat and I have small frame.
Knowing how mean bitches can be to their own sex, I'm guessing you've had it tough.
>>
>>37205215
You just need a good dicking, Sarah.
>>
File: 1.00_00_16_39.Quadro004.jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.00_00_16_39.Quadro004.jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
>>37204948
>tfw no covetous female who takes all her frustrations out on my pathetic cock and balls, punching them and dressing me up in panties to show how unworthy I am of my manhood
>>
>>37205215
I would very much like to hear your theory on why not every man is the strong badass you imagine you yourself would be. What do you suppose is holding back all of us latent Chads?
>>
>>37205279
>So as a man, you would've enlisted?
Yes.

This is probably a stupid train of thought, but I always think that eventually society will collapse through war or just something fucking up in infrastructure and there will be anarchy and mass violence.

Someone small and nonthreatening like me would have to rely on others for protection if I ever come face-to-face with danger, no matter how hard I prepare myself. And honestly, this frustrates me.

If I was a male who worked hard to become strong and had military knowledge, I could fight my way through whatever hypothetical doomsday situation I think of, unless it's a humanity ending event.
>>
>>37205215
>And I'd work my ass off if I was a man. To be stronger than any of you.
If you were lucky, sure.
It still requires an unbelievable amount of dedication to get properly fit. We're talking multiple hours of gym every day and watching what you eat very very closely, and then being blessed with the right genetics.

A friend of mine does Ju Jitsu three days a week, watches everything he eats down to a T, and goes to the gym 5 days a week.
He wanted me to start going with him to get in shape. I immediately had a better body than him in 6 months without watching my diet or even going to the gym as hard.
If you don't have the right genetics it doesnt really matter, you have to completely dedicate yourself to achieve those kinds of strengths.
>>
>>37205303
Because not everyone works hard. Mediocrity is easy to achieve.
>>
File: cb18ab248b52c6dfd2637f32fbb0e27b.png (932KB, 1208x810px) Image search: [Google]
cb18ab248b52c6dfd2637f32fbb0e27b.png
932KB, 1208x810px
>>37205215
oh my god, hurt me, bruise me, rape me right NOW ;_;
>>
>>37205332
no amount of muscles can save you from a bullet
if you're really worried about your hypothetical apocalypse, learn to use firearms and other weaponry
strength isn't everything you make it out to be
>>
>>37205332
You watch way too many fucking movies and think physical strength would get you anywere in life. I think if you were born as a dude you would also sit inside the entire fucking day watching the walking dead resulting in a small weak body with delusional dreams
>>
>>37205359
>you have to completely dedicate yourself to achieve those kinds of strengths.
And I totally would if I was born a man. No matter what hand I drew in the genetic lottery, if I wasn't mentally retarded and had all 4 limbs, then I'm gonna do everything I can to become stronger.

No matter how hard I work, I'll only ever be stronger than other women. I will always be physically and emotionally inferior to men. And my inevitable weakness will cause me to end up a victim. And this frustrates me.
>>
>>37205367
>Openly admitting fault
How has he not sued them
>>
>>37205406
>I think if you were born as a dude you would also sit inside the entire fucking day watching the walking dead resulting in a small weak body with delusional dreams
I dunno if that's how you spend your life, but if I was born a man, I would dedicate myself to becoming stronger.

But I'm not a man, and I never will be, so thinking and arguing about stuff like this is all useless in the end...
>>
>>37205432
He no longer has the balls.
>>
File: 1491256734885.gif (2MB, 209x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491256734885.gif
2MB, 209x336px
>>37205432
I think he is gay for guy who films the clips, always glancing and smiling at the camera between kicks
>>
>>37205448
I just dunno how you get the idea that males are encouraged / enabled to be physically strong by society and what impact being strong has on daily life.
And no that's not how i spend my time
>>
>>37205418
>emotionally inferior
here we go, passing up responsibility
I could understand feeling physically inferior but fuck off if all these posts are well crafted bait then well done
>>
>>37205500
Not the anon you're replying to, but you sound like a very weak beta male. Being physically strong has lots of benefits. Health wise and socially. Mentally too, man. I feel much better not being a dyel fuck. But if being weak works for you, keep doing it.
>>
File: 1479840983325.jpg (29KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479840983325.jpg
29KB, 400x396px
>>37205367
>ywn have two braziliian flapwhores destroy your tender helpless balls while being filmed for the whole world to see
why even live?
>>
>>37204610
Give me a fucking break. As long as you're 4+/10, free of severely debilitating conditions and weren't born in shitholistan, you won the fucking lottery. You don't get to complain, least of on r9k.
>>
>>37205530
I do think women are emotionally inferior. We scare more easily. We're more emotionally drive than logic driven.

Nothing to do with passing up responsibility.

>>37205500
Maybe not enabled, but there's certainly a lot of factors encouraging them.
>>
>>37205418
>No matter what hand I drew in the genetic lottery
Congrats, you already drew a shit hand in the genetic lottery!
Put your money where your fucking mouth is you lazy faggot, you wouldnt hit the gym no matter whats in your pants.
>>
>>37205576
Not complaining. Life is kind to me.

But once the inevitable collapse hits and I'm still alive? I'll be a victim. Even someone like you will probably have more of a chance than me.
>>
>>37205224
Lol I'm a highly gifted girl, the opposite is true
>>
>>37205215
You do understand short weak men exist, right?
>>
>>37205601
Actually I still work out, despite my physical shortcomings.

But it doesn't really matter considering I can't fight.
>>
>>37205638
A short weak man can still physically overpower a "strong" woman.
>>
>>37205646
>But it doesn't really matter considering I can't fight.
Attend a boxing class, numbnuts.
Here's a big fucking tip: Almost no men are combat trained either, and even a 14 year old scrawny faggot who knows how to land a kick can beat the shit out of a man twice his height and three times his weight.
You take a boxing class for 3 months and you'll be able to knock pretty much any motherfucker out cold.
>>
File: 1480883567362.webm (1MB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1480883567362.webm
1MB, 640x426px
>>37205554
>tfw ywn take a baseball bat to the balls for cybill
>>
>>37205615
>>>37205576 (You)
>Not complaining. Life is kind to me.
>But once the inevitable collapse hits and I'm still alive?

What the hell are you even talking about?
>>
>>37205668
You have a ridiculous case of penis envy, you know that?
>>
>>37205539
I said before i am honestly not weak ( no superman power but doing sports since 7 yo at least 3 times a week made me pretty decent) but health was not anons point. Anons point was earning respect and winning fist fights not basic fitness.
>was at tech store few days ago
> saw dude with massive fucking biceps
> he was walking around showing old lady what type of cables n stuff she needs
I don't want to hate on his job or anything it just shows that being strong as fuck doesn't include the Hollywood lifestyle the anon i replyed to described
Ofc fitness is good but in life you have to solve problems that physical power can't solve
>>
>>37204703
>I'm not saying either gender has it better
You say that as if thinking that women have it neither better or worse than men is the reasonable stance to take
>>
>>37205668
So? Who cares about that?
In what kind of situation would a self-respecting, civilized man would have to "overpower" a woman?

Everything that she's saying, those only apply to a certain type of people.
Short men get no respect that average men get, and they don't get any of that attention or positive reinforcement women get.

Speaking from personal experience because I'm a manlet, no one respects me and no one coddles me.
>>
>>37205668
So what? You can slap the shit out of him and the cops will arrest HIM.
>>
>>37205632
Some are smart and silent but some girls are rly fucking stupid and get away with it easy. They profit from the smart girls image. That's what i meant
>>
>>37205668
Not if she's Ronda Rousey. In fact, Ronda could beat the fuck out of anyone in this thread.

You keep saying that you'll never be as strong as men. Well, Ronda is a woman. Why don't you try to achieve what she has? Go take an MMA class or something. I know a good number of girls that are stronger than men I know.
>>
File: 1495487766735.png (544KB, 600x750px)
1495487766735.png
544KB, 600x750px
>>37205739
But i love you anon
> he wasn't the manlet they deserved but he was the manlet they needed
>>
>>37205581
>I do think women are emotionally inferior.
But you imply you have an inherent inability to change that and grow a thicker skin. Physical strength comparison sure but come on now
>>
>>37205097
kys you white knight faggot
>>
>>37205722
>You have a ridiculous case of penis envy, you know that?
Is that something serious? It doesn't seem to be detrimental to my life. I just think about it a lot and get frustrated at times.
>>
>>37205805
No anon, no one loves me except my mum, my dad and my brother. Everyone else can go to hell.

You learn to hate people as a manlet. You learn to become a villain.
>>
>>37204506
Who is this nipple cripple?
>>
>>37204506
i'm not a fag so it would be a lot worse.
>>
>>37204506
I would be so much hapier. Like, crazy amount happier.

I hate the way I look. I have always hated the way I look. I hate shopping for clothing for myself. I hate seeing reflections of myself. I never let anyone take pictures of me.

:(
>>
File: girly_girl.jpg (93KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
girly_girl.jpg
93KB, 800x641px
>>37206716
To add though,

I would, err, am totally a lesbian. I love women sooo muuuchhhhh. I love women more than anyone that has ever lived. I will go down in history as the artist of women.
>>
>>37204506
I guess those kinda strange kids would tolerate me, maybe think the things I did were cute but that depends on how I looked.
If I was an average looking Caucasian girl then I'm pretty sure I'd have friends and be able to obtain a bf but I'd be too paranoid about being murdered, molested, raped, or tortured to set foot in public.

It'd be more socially eventful but more stressful for my own physical well being
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.