[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can't love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488837262142.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1488837262142.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
Love is a trait that only men have.

>But what is love OP?

Love is a feeling of absolute commitment to the point where you would forfeit your life to protect the person you love.

Only men are capable of such a thing.
>>
>>37204105
Women love, they just love differently then men. It's a hard pill to swallow, but it's required to transcend into a man. No, a woman won't take a bullet for you. But if you provide her with security and comfort, and you can give her a good dicking (sounds really cringe worthy, but seriously, women love good sex, when things are in a lull a good fuck snaps a woman right back into it) then they'll be loyal and they'll do what they can for you.
>>
>>37204105

You're absolutely right. (((Modern))) women have shown that they are very good at pretending to love. You will be loved long enough for her to sink her dark roots into your very existence, so that when she doesn't love you anymore she can take half of your shit and all your money, especially if she had kids with you when she "loved" you.

Only men know what loyalty and love is.
>>
>>37204106
That's not love m8, love is supposed to be unconditional.
>>
>>37204106
a womans love is a weak and adorable love that's just so damn kawaii that you can't help but being a protectotron-5000
>>
>>37204108
no love is unconditional.
>>
>>37204109
THEY KNOW THIS. avoid womans love it'll hurt you. seek sexfriends it's better for everyone involved.
>>
>>37204106
>women feel love
>summarises his paragraph by saying sex is the only way to get them to love
You sorta just proved OP they don't feel love and only want the dick.
>>
>>37204110
False.

I love my son unconditionally, even if he grows to hate me for any reason. I'd give my life to protect him.
>>
>>37204112
They love the dick
>>
File: 1492116921088.gif (962KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
1492116921088.gif
962KB, 171x172px
>>37204113
You'd love your son even if he raped a baby with a box cutter?
>>
>>37204115
Yes, I'd be severly disappointed in him, but I'd still love him.
>>
Damn it mods!!!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.