[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i go to a job interview or to my little sister school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493671173233.png (1MB, 1090x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1493671173233.png
1MB, 1090x1660px
Should i go to a job interview or to my little sister school play?

-i know pretty much nothing about the job, only that its about going door to door checking water contamination levels and shit
-my little sister personally asked me to go to her play

they are same day and hour. Im 22, studying and with no job. I wasnt planning on getting one actually but it could be a good chance.
>>
>>37203585
Go to the interview. Tell your sister afterwards you couldn't make it because of an interview, if she's not a roastie whore she'll get it.
>>
how old is she q
>>
>>37203617
10 years old

a very original age for a little sister
>>
bump buopndwonf
bump
>>
Go to job interview, and tell her you'll buy her something if you get the job.
>>
>>37203585
>i know pretty much nothing about the job
Go to the play instead, I guarantee you one of the questions in the interview will be "what do you know about this job?" if you say not much or nothing your names getting marked off instantly.
>>
>10 years old
go to the damn interview and swing by a gas station to get her a jolly rancher on the way home
>>
>>37203585
just reschedule the interview. If they won't do it then so be it.
>>
call and ask them if you can reschedule first and foremost. if you really do want the job. shouldn't be a big deal unless it's like the day after tomorrow

we don't know nearly enough of what we need to give you the right answer here. do your folks demand you find a job? are you a fat ass, do they give you a car? etc etc

if you can hold down a 30/40 hour a week job and study full time then you're not a robot and should go ask /soc/ for help. it is what that board is for
>>
>>37203585
Go to the fucking play, don't disappoint your 10 year old sister
>>
>>37203585
Go to her play. There's going to be lots of job opportunities in the future.
>>
>>37203585
best case is to reschedule the interview

be honest. you probably are not going to get the job.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.