[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE CONTACT ME I am looking for you, I know you lurk here,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170513_155242.jpg (90KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_155242.jpg
90KB, 1280x953px
PLEASE CONTACT ME
I am looking for you, I know you lurk here, I just want a way to talk to you, please post a timestamp and a contact if you are here, I miss you even if I only talked to you once
>>
She's pretty cute, but this is awfully cringey
>>
>>37203156
I don't care! I have no other way to find her: everything else failed
>>
Nice cripplefu. Good taste, OP.
>>
This will surely work, origami sensei senpai
>>
>>37203132
>cuts
lyl
>>
DONT LISTEN TO HIM WHEELCHAIR-CHAN
IVE LOVED YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU AND MY PENNI IS TWICE AS THICK AS THAT OTHER ANONS
I COULD GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT (within reason)
>>
>>37203224
looks like one cut. could be accidental.
>>
>>37203132
Looks like a girl I know, but she wasn't in a wheelchair last I saw her.
>>
>>37203283
Don't listen to OP or this cuck, wheelchair-chan. They only want you for your pussy. You need a strong, independent rich guy like me, who could support you and take you up the stairs.
>>
i want to punch islas lights out
>>
The bait is too much
>>
>>37203412
You know her name, that one I avoided to say
Please tell me where I can find her: it's important, searching for isla just gives me islam pages or Elliot Rodger stuff
>>
>>37203132

no, I won't.
I know you don't like feminine penises.
>>
>>37203707
It doesn't even work, who cares
Besides I can't really know without trying
>>
File: 1495488360645.png (1MB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
1495488360645.png
1MB, 1280x953px
hi boys ^_^ yes it's really meme, wheelchair-chan :O

I would love to be the girlfriend of ALL of you!! so please leave you skype so I can add you to the group with the others
>>
how do i get a disabled gf?

i want a girl who totally depends on me. after watching my mom waste away from a degenerative brain disease, i realized that i need to get me a qt wheelchair or disabled GF.
>>
File: 1494879869016.png (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494879869016.png
23KB, 240x240px
try tinychat/robot9001 lad
>>
Is this how you make a tripcode?
I will use this forever until I talk to her again
>>
>>37204357
You're fucking retarded.
>>>/Lgbt/mtfg
She's there now and then she's a giant cunt used to be a fat guy. Knew a kid who punched her and dislocated her jaw and knew someone who raped her. Glad both things happened to her in the same day. She deserved it. Enjoy chasing the biggest cunt on 4chan you pathetic piece of shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.