[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my childhood friend just crossed the line and "ironically"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 149063066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
149063066.png
35KB, 632x852px
So my childhood friend just crossed the line and "ironically" called me a nigger
How do I slowly distance myself away from him, I still share a few classes with this guy and he keeps trying to talk to me
>>
>>37203001
Why do you give a fuck? It's just a word. No one who owned black slaves is alive today.
>>
Just stop talking to him, you dumb nigger. You probably knew that already but wanted (you)s so you posted this shit thread
>>
>>37203001

is he more negro than you?
>>
>>37203001
Did you tell him to fuck off when he said it?
>>
>>37203001
That's how life is. That thought has gone through every white person's mind, so there's no use in getting worked up about it. Just stay with your friend.
>>
>>37203001
>white males call each other all sorts of shitty names and make horrible fun of each other
>you and this guy are longtime friends since childhood
>he calls you some dumb word
>all of a sudden u a STRONK BALCK MAN WHO NEEDS TO STAN UP FO HISSELF

ur a retard. stop talking to him, maybe the kid will make some normal friends
>>
>tfw everyone casually calls the couple black dudes in friend group niggers
Lmao stop living in some 3rd world country
>>
>>37203001
Prob cuz you are acting like a fucking nigger
>>
>>37203001
Rob him and beat him up, tell him the next time he calls you a nigger the only thing he will be hanging with is a tree branch
>>
File: 89237923652635.jpg (24KB, 450x447px) Image search: [Google]
89237923652635.jpg
24KB, 450x447px
>>37203001
If you're this mad over words then just ignore him
if you're not a bitch you'll tell him its uncomfortable for you and you still wanna be friends if he doesnt say that.

Don't be a stupid nigger you stupid nigger.
>>
>>37203001
Beat the shit out of him and say he called you a nigger so you don't get in trouble
>>
>call chunk friend gook
>call spic a wet back
>call sand nigger a towel head
>call coon a nigger

THAT AIN'T RIGHT BOI
>>
>>37203001
Fuck.. is it that bad?
Whatup mah nigga is part of my rotation in starting conversations, though I avoid it with 'self-identifying' blacks.. Am I fucked?
>>
>>37203001
Fucking nigger stop posting here
>>
File: 1486345590877.jpg (15KB, 153x255px) Image search: [Google]
1486345590877.jpg
15KB, 153x255px
>muh childhood friend ironically called me a nigger

If your really his friend tell him its not fuckin cool to say that shit and if he's your friend he wont say it again.

no reason to be passive aggressive about it and "slowly distance yourself"
>>
one of my very favorite things is for a black individual to call me a nigger, its a really interesting juxtaposition since i'm lily-white

i really don't see the big issue, but maybe im suffering from myopia? just call him a cumskin or something
>>
>>37203001
Tell him that you don't appriciate his language and your pronouns are "jigaboo, spook, or antique farm equipment"
>>
>>37204501
that's silly, those aren't even pronouns

he might be better served by using "she-boon" and "he-coon"
>>
>>37203001
Just make a white guy joke or something when the opportunity presents itself. If he reacts like a typical /pol/tard, then he probably either is one or is just a pussy. If he reacts jokingly, then it's just ethnic humor and people do it all the time. Has he ever said or did anything else that rubbed you the wrong way anon?
>>
>>37203001
Your friend will be better off not being friends with a nigger.
>>
>grow thick skin and ironically call him a cracker
>or just say, "h-hey can you not call me a nigger pls?"
either one will work
>>
You should beat the shit out of him. White "people" think they can do whatever the fuck they want, it's disgusting.
>>
>>37203001
I want you to stop talking to him just because whites and blacks should not associate.
>>
YOU ARE A FILTHY NIGGER AND IM GLAD YOURE PUSHING A WHITE KEKSERVATIVE AWAY
>>
>>37204923
Then make him for your trip back to Africa so you won't have to be around whites anymore.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.