[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize women feel great all the time >tfw everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1495060286923.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495060286923.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>tfw you realize women feel great all the time
>tfw everyone is always happy to see them
>tfw men kiss their ass and tell them they're perfect 24/7
>tfw they get 100000% more attention than any man, just by existing
>tfw they have ten orbiters each, just for daily ego boosts
>tfw society practically exists to make them happy, and they still whine about how it's not good enough
>>
File: wojakkkkk.jpg (241KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkkk.jpg
241KB, 633x758px
>>37202815

>tfw you realize introverted men are extremely disadvantaged when compared to other people
>introverted men get ghosted 24/7
>introverted men will never get their dream career because it'll most likely go to a extroverted male or any female.
>When they try to become extroverted they get shit on by everyone because of their lack of experience in social situations
>Immediately everyone starts considering you weird and keeping their distance from you after realizing you have no experience in social situations
>You will never get laid because everyone can smell your introversion from a mile away.
>Die in loneliness and despair.
>>
>>37202975
what if the introverted men is good looking? will he still get treated like shit?
>>
File: 1457572698166.jpg (353KB, 700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1457572698166.jpg
353KB, 700x1700px
>>37203376
Yes in a way because the system is built to shit on men.

>>37202815
Everyone with half a brain knows being a women is basically easy mode with cheat codes on. You dont have to work just shack up with a guy givem sex and he will pay for everything while you sit around.

>>37202975
People consider me a big goof and i have turned down one night stands because I want a relationship not a one off fuck buddy. You would be surprised, if you have any kind of morality or hesitation socially you are basically strung up.

pic related but it goes for minority men too.
>>
>hear two girls across the room
>"im so depressed i can't believe it"
>it's a normie complaint
>>
File: 1460509370924-1.jpg (118KB, 664x770px) Image search: [Google]
1460509370924-1.jpg
118KB, 664x770px
>>37203498
When I hear women complain it is usually exactly that, bullshit that isnt a real true problem.

If women experience what a normal man expieriences they end up killing themselves.

pic related found out
>>
>>37203471
brb killing myself, hoping that in my next life i'll reborn as a cute female in a first world country, wish me luck anons
>>
>>37203546

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

this is originabu
>>
WOMEN NEED TO BE STOPPED
>>
>>37203546
>>37204862
The grass is always greener on the other side

Origunilto
>>
>>37202815
>women twice as likely as men to be depressed
>mfw you'll try to make some retarded excuse about this, despite there being nearly a 100% difference.
>>
>>37203546
women say the same shit about men.

men should be men, women should be women. don't be a faggot or you'll likely be miserable. comparing on who has the "real true problems" means you're a faggot.
>>
>>37206516
women just fake depression men are the ones that actually get depression since they can actually feel emotions this is why there suicide rates are so much higher then women while less claim to be depressed
>>
>>37206592
>only people who commit suicide are truly depressed
thanks for that.
>>
>>37206516

women are bitches that can complain about shit and be coddled, not saying they aren't depressed, but that's why the rates are higher

also women are more controlled by thier emotions to begin with, and I would imagine feel emotions more strongly than men, since they seem to be more influenced by them

men tend to keep it to themselves, and for good reason, everyone is disgusted by a depressed man, nobody wants to invest time to help them unless they have attractiveness on their side
>>
>>37206516
Found the "depressed" roastie that thinks she's special.
>>
>>37206748
yeah, that's why only fags think that women have (or should have) higher self esteem then men.

here's the thing, hot shot, a depressed man would not give a single fucking shit about what "everyone" thinks. you can say they are more self destructive and resort to personally solving an issue rather than asking for help, but that wouldn't be enough to account for that big of a difference. the rates don't match when you look at cancer patients or people who come in with broken bones. the result is the same, a lot of people are depressed and at least the ones who take it seriously enough to seek a professional are more often women. if a major point of "realization" in your life is that you're one gender and not the other, then you can say comfortably that you're a coddled bitch yourself.
>>
>>37206972
i don't want to read this if it's the assmad roastie

can someone read it and tell me if it's an assmad roastie so i can avoid reading it
>>
>>37207073
Sounds more like a triggered whiteknight. It's still a useless assmad fake content comment either way.
>>
>>37207073
>mfw im arguing with a feminist
>>
ITT: spoiled men complain about spoiled women

Have you ever realized the reason you hate women is because you're a lot like them?
>>
>>37202815
>>tfw you realize women feel great all the time
This is the only wrong part here. They feel like shit because they're greedy cunts and they could be dating 5 billionaires at a time and it wouldn't be enough.
>>
File: Reac 172.png (351KB, 266x450px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 172.png
351KB, 266x450px
>>37202975
>>37203376
>>37203471

What specifically do robots mean when they say "get shit on"? Maybe in grade school people pick on you, but is college, the workplace, and adult life that bad? I never felt treated like shit by society except sometimes I got shit in grade school and I am a robot. Why is everyone here talking like things are so vicious? I'm wondering if I'm just a little sheltered by my lack of interaction or that I'm somewhat "normal" looking (Not exactly attractive) so I don't get shit.
>>
>>37206972

im sorry, but if you can delude yourself into thinking a woman's existence is more challenging than a man's in the modern era then there is no reasoning with you

I think that's an absolutely reasonable explanation for the discrepancy between men and women, women are more likely to complain about less and men are more likely to not complain at all

im seriously depressed but I have no interest in taking it up with """""professional"""" help

i'd rather just be me than be whatever zombie the anti-depressants would make me into
>>
>>37207229
Cliques still exist in college and the workplace. That stuff doesn't stop after high school. If you are a quiet beta introvert people will twig on quick and it wouldn't be a stretch for them to realise you're a virgin/loser etc
>>
>>37207411

BITCH THAT'S WHAT WE CALL THE 411
>>
>>37207443

this

for example, in college if you fail to make acquaintances within the first two weeks you are pretty much fucked until the next semester, the groups are already set in stone by then
>>
>>37202815
Have you ever heard of the hedonistic treadmill?
They just act happy 'cause they're conditioned to do so.
This extends to all normal people really.
>>
>>37202815
Yeah, but there's one thing women will never be able to have. Actual friends.
>>
>>37207487

I don't think its quite as simple as that, a lot of normal people probably just avoid sitting around musing about how fucking depressing the world is all day

they have things in their immediate external world to keep the occupied and in some sense "happy"
>>
>>37206516
well not suprising

most woman live life like they are teenagers, even 30 year old woman. that's not healthy
>>
>>37202815
women disgust me

iamnotoriginal
>>
>>37202815
Male nurses are some sorry fucks.

Surrounded by women all day overhearing them gossip and stab each other in the back. Hearing them talk about their sexual exploits with dr thundercock while they get nothing but crippling depression and a masturbation addiction.

>b-but I make $300k s-starting...
>>
WOMEN HATE THREAD PLS
>>
>>37207658
Realistically a guy making that much bank would be getting pussy left and right
>>
>>37207932
Explain all the incel male nurses then.
>>
>>37207987
Elaborate, every male nurse I know is a normie Chad or Brad
>>
>>37207705
jesus dude keep it in your pants
>>
>>37208059
Bullshit. They're monogamous serial-dating betas at most. Doctors are the ones drowning in pussy.

why would any woman settle for a candyass nurse when they can get to choke on dr. chad's thundercock?
>>
I'm starting to think women are weak-minded and have given into the brave new world before men.
>>
>>37208180
Imagine that though
>you're a good hearted guy who wants to help people
>get accepted to a RN program, but don't do quite good enough to have a MD paid for
>go through, get a job
>get a girl from your hometown, probably a small town so your pay is better than most back home
>a few months in, work is eating into private time more and more
>girl is getting (((lonely)))
>notices a dr. One day when she stops by to see you
>they exchange glances, then numbers, then bodily fluids
>you find out
>"I was alone"
In reality, it was certainly because he had money and the allure of a richer man fucking her got her wet beyond belief. If you're a man, you'd break it off, but still work there probably and see the asshole and he is a de facto superior.
Women are cancer
>>
>>37208615
There's just no winning.

I'd kill them both then myself at that point since I'd have nothing else to lose.
>>
>>37208059

RN here, im not a chad or brad. I just enjoy getting paid an ass load of money
>>
>>37206516
>4/5 suicide victims are men
>women are twice as likely to get a meme illness
>women have it harder
>>
>>37208896
Money is what makes Chads/normies. You could get laid with the slightest bit of effort. That's my point.
>>
File: stupid cunt.jpg (447KB, 924x806px) Image search: [Google]
stupid cunt.jpg
447KB, 924x806px
>Western women claim they are oppressed
>Bring up circumcision or child abuse and they start jumping through hoops claiming only women have it tough
>>
>>37208997
>coloreds just fucked your shit up
>"all color r equl :( no haet"
>>
>>37202815
More accurate words NEVER spoken
>>
>>37207411
>i'd rather just be me than be whatever zombie the anti-depressants would make me into
here's a perspective from normies: one of the reasons girls are okay with seeking help is because SSRIs increase weight gain. and they all self conscious about their ass. and dudes don't because it can fuck with their sex drive.
>>
>>37208983

It's still not working, atleast I have more money than I used to.
>>
File: 1492936049600.png (526KB, 719x685px) Image search: [Google]
1492936049600.png
526KB, 719x685px
>tfw too autistic to take advantage of any social advantages gender could afford me
>tfw too coward to really slam on the gas and slam into a tree

Fuck.
>>
>>37207125
I hate them because they won't love me. i know it sounds childish and it is, i hate getting rejected all the time and made fun of. whenever a woman talks about me it is always negative it reminds me there is something wrong with me and i am bad and nobody can love me and i am resentful of this natural healthy reaction from women so i get angry at them, i used to get angry at myself and tried improving myself i got really fit and did lots of stuff and they still just make fun of me and reject me. i have all the desires to be loved like a human being but for some reason i am not one
>>
>>37202975
in a way i needed to hear this right now but in another way i didn't
>>
>>37209215
i want to lick the bottoms of your feet
>>
>>37209375
>thread is about how women always get loved and treated well
>woman posts saying she doesn't get loved and treated well
>gets loved and treated well as a result
fuck i wish some girl would love me enough to lick the bottoms of my feet
>>
>>37202815
>tfw I'm drunk and I'm a woman
>I feel fucking great and I don't even go outside ever
>robots are too autistic to be alcoholics
hahaha
>>
>>37209339
>they
Rejected by women should feel like rejection from the Universe, technically it is.
It also proves you are a normie and you want normie things.
>>
>>37207932
We are talking about male nurses here--in general gayer than flight attendants and figure skaters. What do they want with pussy??
>>
>>37209420
>wants human interaction
>normie
how am i a normie i get rejected all the time and have never had a gf i am 23 and khv. i stop trying to want love but my skin begins to feel numb and itch for human contact
>>
>>37209420
also being rejected by women doesn't mean rejected by universe i am still here doing things. things make me happy but loneliness is constant. that really hurt em what you said anon
>>
>>37209439
the rare straight ones get laid a lot in nursing school desu because dick scarcity there makes them more valued

not sure about after but there are stories of male nurses being sexually harassed by female nurses. one again, dick scarcity in the field does weird things
>>
>>37209413
Same girl hahaha damn I love that calming buzz. Life is good. not when i'm sober though. Fuckkk being sober.
>>
>>37203376
>what if the introverted men is good looking? will he still get treated like shit?

no

confirmed via experience, was ugly then became decent looking after lifting and losing weight
>>
File: 4968541966514.jpg (86KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
4968541966514.jpg
86KB, 640x614px
>>37202815
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
>normalfags never discuss this

>>37209413
come on we can go to the store for vodka lol
how else would I get my choccy woccy?
>>
>>37209515
>after
Afterwards male nurses are basically beta, subservient versions of male doctors.
That said they'll still be dudes with medical degrees which means they're probably intelligent, attractive (the thing that gives people the confidence to try such things), and relatively well off.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.