[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Driving outside >See this Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: bbc.webm (814KB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.webm
814KB, 220x400px
>Driving outside
>See this
Wat do?
>>
>>37201128
Politely ask to suck it.
I'm not gay but holy shit how many chances in life are you ever going to get to suck a dick that big, let alone be in the same room as one?
It's like finding a unicorn.
>>
>>37201128
call him medical attention for his inflammation

Infections are very deadly to the homeless
>>
>>37201856
>ask to suck it
>not gay
ok..
>>
I kind of feel sorry for him.

Never going balls deep must suck.
>>
>>37201128
Pull over get nude and bend over
>>
>>37201909
He can go balls deep in me
>>
>>37201128
Dude is skinny as fuck and probably 5'2.
>>
>>37201128
>>37201128
So glad I'm a grower

must be annoying af having to deal with that thing
>>
wonder why I'm in a third world country surrounded by savages
>>
>>37202159
He's also walking around nude in public, he knows how to attract bitches
>>
>>37202188
>must be annoying af having to deal with a huge dick
>>
>>37201876
could be priapism
>>
>>37202231
To be fair it probably is, he probably causes girls pain when he sticks it in them
>>
>>37201128
He would be the chief of the tribe in ages past. I offer him a handjob in solidarity.
>>
>>37201128

this is just an infection of some kind
i had an infection similar to this on my dick. my dicks naturally 5x4 flaccid but when it got infected and swelled up like this, it was close to 7x7 flaccid SRS. half of me freaked the fuck out, the other half stared in admiration and took pics (no pics faggots fuck off)

took a few days of antibiotics for it to come back down. that was a long time ago but it honestly feels like it's a bit more girthier ever since lol
>>
How'd you get so big?
>>
>>37202659
How did you get the infection?
>>
>literal crazy crackhead nigger living off garbage wondering around the street naked
>still better looking body than me after years of working out and dieting
>>
>>37201856
Enjoy your newly acquired AIDS
>>
>>37201128
call police for indecent exposure.
>>
>>37202689

not sure. doc told me a bunch of scenarios that could've led to it but neither of us really cared that much to figure it out, he just knew it was an infection and i just wanted my cock to to be usable again

if you have an infection like that for too long it becomes unusable and requires amputation
>>
>tfw 6 inches and can pound balls deep
Feels good not having a 9 inch freak cock
>>
Pretty sure this guy has malaria or some other african disease that causes that
>>
>>37201909
black women have huge vaginas. that's why their men have to have huge dicks. they consider 6 inches to be small.
>>
>>37203798
This type of cuck shit has to stop
>>
File: 1479091073300.jpg (49KB, 824x727px) Image search: [Google]
1479091073300.jpg
49KB, 824x727px
counter spam with belly, of course
>>
>>37201856
I'd suggest that is fairly high on the gay scale.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.