[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are blacks all skinny with perfect hairlines? Except the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3941.jpg (64KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.jpg
64KB, 600x558px
How are blacks all skinny with perfect hairlines? Except the nerdy ones.

This guy drinks enough fucking liquor to kill a rhino and he has perfect hair and is thin as fucking shit.
>>
>>37201112
The fuck do you think drinking has to do with being skinny and having a perfect hair line?

The fuck do you think it has to do with being a nigger?

I'm white as fuck and a borderline alcoholic and am skinny with perfect hair.
>>
>>37201112
>How are blacks all skinny with perfect hairlines? Except the nerdy ones.

Blacks are the most obese ethnic/racial group in the United States by far. Literally a majority of them are obese. The percentage for overweight is even higher.
>>
>>37201147
Alcohol consumption means high rate of calories and this guy chugs straight out of the bottle.

Also for some reason nerdy whites stay in good shape and nerdy blacks get fat and bald. Hmmm.
>>
sports
street fights
getting in shape for girls
going to the club and doing the latest dance craze

living a rich social life instead of sitting on your ass outside of your hourly token exercises
>>
you see bald black guys all the time.
>>
>>37201112
who is this guy?

original
>>
>>37201164
There are still more obese whites than obese blacks cracka.
>>
File: instanigger.jpg (50KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
instanigger.jpg
50KB, 500x645px
>>37201112

pperrrrrfect!!!
>>
>>37201164
black women got that DONKEBONKBONK booty

white women have food babies
>>
White people have blacks so much that they....spend all day online talking about us! The white psyche is something else I am telling you.
>>
guy in pic is clearly a mulatto
>>
>>37201983
Maybe it has to do with the fact the blacks are a minority , just sayin
>>
>>37201112
His brain will start thinning out soon
>>
All they do is drink, fight, and work out. That's it. They don't read anything, conversate about anything, they just do drugs and lift.
>>
>>37201112
the tall and skinny frame has more surface area for the same amount of mass, which makes it easier for someone who's from a hot environment to radiate away heat.

>>37201164
also this
>>
>>37201112

1) He's young, so "le metabolism" isn't as much of a meme as it is just true for him

2) He probably doesn't eat very much at all during the day, most of his calories coming straight from alcohol

3) He's drinking liquors, likely straight/on the rocks/with very little mix, which is a lot less calories than stuff like beers

As an alcoholic this is the case for me. I drink non-light beer though, 14-16 a day depending on how late i wake up or start drinking, and I still don't gain much weight because I only eat like 1 meal
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 274x184px
>>37201112
>drinking henessey in 2017
Blacks go to barbershops where they get their haircut regularly with clippers, this keeps the hairline nice, fresh and not ugly
Whitebois who go to supercuts and get their hair styled by some roastie named Ashley will forever be cucked
>>
There are a lot of black guys with that naturally cut physique but they are also at a higher risk for deadly diseases. There are trade-offs, OP
>>
Do you know this guy? Do you think he drank all that Henny himself? Is one picture of a skinny guy with a bottle enough to draw a conclusion on? You are reverse projecting insecurities onto black people. There are plenty of fat balding niggers. You just can't see it because it doesn't fit with your narrative, that you never had a chance against le BBC kangz.
>>
The obesity rate in the black community is off the charts. Lebron james has been balding since high school, even chris brown who has really good genetics started receding at 25.
>>
>>37201112

Yeah, but.......................he's still a nigger
>>
File: 1473103896547.jpg (37KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
1473103896547.jpg
37KB, 600x553px
>>37201166
Diet and lifestyle differences, blacks tend to work more manual labor and eat less from being poor so those calories from the alcohol even out, nerdy blacks are shut ins that eat high calorie food and never do shit. Nerdy whites are either depressed and never eat or are ironically nerdy and work out.
>>
>>37204280
>blacks tend to work more manual labor
>blacks tend to work more
>blacks tend to work
>blacks

It gets more and more funny the shorter you make it
>>
>>37204371
No it doesn't you memeing fuck, minorities tend to work manual labor jobs, who do you think digs your ditches and changes your tires
>>
>>37201112
no one notices boring or ugly people unless they are remarkable in some other way (only black in the whole town, maybe a giant, maybe very very ugly, maybe giant dreadlocks)

the point is you're lusting after blacks and this makes you a race traitor faggot or a subhuman coalburner.
>>
File: 1493673026741.png (94KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493673026741.png
94KB, 284x284px
>>37204394
>minorities tend to work manual labor jobs
>>
>>37201112
They stay active. Seriously.

>generally poor so no car and have to walk/ride bike everywhere
>even after obtaining money, they do lots of walking to locations
>generally don't spend a lot of time in front of the TV/computer. At the very least are found standing around porches or convenience stores
>90% of them play basketball almost every single day
>many of them lift weights on the regular in order to stay strong enough to fight anyone who fucks with them

Nutrition has a bit to do with it too

>generally do not eat large meals unless it is being cooked by their family
>food intake consists of chips, fruit snacks, and soda/liquor, with the occasional stop at a fast food joint
>they receive calories but no real nutrition, and are generally pretty unhealthy even if they appear to be skinny
>>
File: 1493763683924.jpg (46KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1493763683924.jpg
46KB, 600x703px
>>37201112
Why do black people have such a fascination with Cognac?
>>
>>37201393
Harvey j
>>
>>37205982
Hennessy was a dying brand they changed their image and then started advertising directly to blacks during segregation which no other alcohol was doing and it stuck in their culture
>>
It's the same with whites. Only gross fat people get fat. I drink like a rhino yet stay thin. If anything the alcohol helps. You can't be a fat alcoholic.
>>
>>37202275
>conversate

Nice try, jew. I see right through you.
>>
>>37205982
A combination of shit taste and bourbon being 'racist'.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.