[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ran out of weed and have no money till 2 weeks from now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1491644224194.jpg (128KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1491644224194.jpg
128KB, 790x843px
>tfw ran out of weed and have no money till 2 weeks from now

God everything is so fucking boring now.
>>
>>37200785
steal some dxm pills
>>
>totally not an addict, bros Xd
>>
>>37200785
Have you got lots of food in your cupboards or how do you live?
>>
>>37200785
i do this but i've had sex a few times
was it just a fluke?
I dont dress like that though.
>>
>>37200812
An addict would be worse off. He's just bored 'cause he can't get high.

Lol, stay mad
>>
>>37200785
what do you to make money?
>>
File: 3424424444.png (594KB, 791x719px) Image search: [Google]
3424424444.png
594KB, 791x719px
>>37200785
smoke sage, burn incense, get drunk idk theres options
>>
File: doffy lels.jpg (56KB, 498x311px) Image search: [Google]
doffy lels.jpg
56KB, 498x311px
>>37200785
>tfw out of weed but weedman will front me anyway
>>
>>37200812

If you got taken away from your computer you'd be bored. Would you consider that an addiction? Or just something you really like? Either way you're a faggot and should kill yourself.

>>37200806

I was thinking of trying DXM, but i dunno how i feel about it. It seems like it would be horrible for your body. How long does the trip on dxm last?
>>
>>37200785
I'm really depressed & tired with all the exam bullshit rn. Smoking weed do you any good?

Loads of my normie ((friends)) do it but my grades already suck.
>>
>>37201021
Don't do other drugs just find a way to grow. anyway to grow at all it doesn't even have to be good shit. It's also a good way to tell the man fuck you.
>>
>>37201108

>Smoking weed do you any good?

Yeah, it makes even the most boring responsibilities i have seem bareable. It gives me the drive to do things I would normally dread doing. It makes video games more fun, it makes music better, it makes food taste better, fapping feels better etc. I don't know if it will make you more social. It seems weed makes some people more anti-social while it's the opposite for other people. It's 10/10 for just being by yourself having fun though.
>>
Anyone else here just imagine they're high when they don't have weed? Sometimes I'll just say "I'm high" and I'll walk around the house giggling at everything and eventually I feel high. I think it annoys my parents but I'm usually too gone to care after a good giggle fit. You should try that OP.
>>
DXM is not a good substitute for weed just imo
>>
>>37200785
Try Nutmeg. Eat 20g and wait four hours. You will get a long nice high from it.
>>
>>37201160
k, might consider one day when I can find a reliable dude & get some money.

I'm not shy but I have 0 friends. I sorta wanna get into the normie life, but I don't have friends to do so, and if I don't get friends then there's no normie life.

But I do need to feel better. I was worried weed would exacerbate my depressive mood.
>>
>>37201131

I can't, i live with my grandparents who are strictly against that lol.
>>
File: IMG_6994.jpg (71KB, 480x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6994.jpg
71KB, 480x827px
>>37201181
What the fuck was meant by this post?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-155750.png (967KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-155750.png
967KB, 1280x720px
Nobody ever really quits weed. There arent enough negative effects to force you to quit. It isnt a "monkey on your shoulder" its more like a mouse.

Just took a few benadryl and some dxm, gonna smoke this blunt when i come up
>>
>>37201195

Most experiences on Erowid involving nutmeg are terrible, i think you're trying to kill me cunt.

>>37201238

I mean just try it and see how it makes you feel, don't smoke too much for your first time as you have no tolerance. Many retards smoke too much their first time, and have a negative experience with it in consequence.
>>
>>37201296

Yeah for me the positives outweigh the negatives. Whenever someone would piss me off or i would have angry thoughts, smoking would completely get rid of my anger, which saved me from getting in a lot of arguments due to it helping me not act on impulse.
>>
>>37201181
>Anyone else here just imagine they're high when they don't have weed? Sometimes I'll just say "I'm high" and I'll walk around the house giggling at everything and eventually I feel high. I think it annoys my parents but I'm usually too gone to care after a good giggle fit. You should try that OP.

Please be real
>>
>>37201296
>There arent enough negative effects to force you to quit
Except for the it's expensive as shit thing.
>>
>>37201244
Stop being a pussy i meant grow outdoors not just impose it on whoever you leech off of.

>>37201296
Mice blunt looks a little fat though. I like the fat ones for groups but a nice little .9 blunt army for solo missions.
>>
>>37201473
Its short. I use the game grape cigarillos and cut about 1/3 off because i have a hard time rolling long ones so i compensate with thickness. Probably a gram mayne 1.5 in there

>>37201458
Its not that bad. I get really good deals from a family friend, quarter oz of like 6-7/10 weed (by east coast standards) for 20 bucks. Just dont be a retard and smoke more than a gram or so a day
>>
>>37201601
Damn I never tried game cigars because i always got the swishers that looks legit though. Might have to try one.
>>
>>37201333
He is

T. Ex-retard 15 year old
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.