[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be femanon >talking to a cute guy >he says he is bisexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ahhhhh.png (275KB, 517x350px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhh.png
275KB, 517x350px
>be femanon
>talking to a cute guy
>he says he is bisexual

My Face When
>>
>>37199396
>My Face When
I have no idea what that face is meant to express.
>>
>femanon
>talking to someone

Pick one roastie,nice bait tho
>>
>>37199396
>when your bf rides the cock carousel better than thou
>>
>>37199468

I like seeing "thee" and "thou" used. We should bring them back.
>>
>>37199396
who the fuck cares if hes bisexual. got over it.
>>
The number of "teehee im a grill" threads on this board has skyrocketed over the last 14 months, I want it to end
>>
>>37199499

girls don't like faggots.

masculinity is the main component of female attraction outside of status, and imagining her bf sucking dick and taking up the ass is about the least masculine thing a girl can think of.
>>
>>37199539
it seems like you know nothing.
>>
>>37199539
why do normies think every faggot gets fucked by dicks
there has to be a faggot giving the dick for there to be faggots who take dick
imagine your bf fucking a cute submissive boy with a small willy and a feminine boypucci
>>
>>37199709

Sure a few girls like the biguy thing, but they are a minority and imagine how much of a degenerate they;d have to be to reach such a conclusion that a guy who lets strangers breed his ass is dating material?
>>
>>37199817
>girls would never date a guy who acts exactly like girls

ah ha h aha h ahh ahha
>>
>>37199817
>how much of a degenerate they;d have to be to reach such a conclusion that a guy who lets strangers breed his ass is dating material?

>how much of a degenerate they;d have to be to reach such a conclusion that a girl who lets strangers breed her ass is dating material?
>>
>>37199835

It'll happen but its not teh norm. At least you fags will get laid b4 I do.

>>37199851

Men can't afford to be picky, girls on the other hand don't need bois with pussys.
>>
>>37199905
oh this makes perfect sense, will you please be my gf? I'll pay you 20,000$
>>
>>37199905
I'd rather be with a dude then some entitled roastie
>>
File: AdalTom-of-finland-121-759x500.jpg (99KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
AdalTom-of-finland-121-759x500.jpg
99KB, 759x500px
>>37199539
>Faggots
>Least masculine
Say that to my face boy
>>
>>37200169

Do that! I'm just telling you how girls think. Bfs are as much of a trophy for woman as a gf is for men, and they aren't gonna win any points for dating a biguy. By default he'll be less than her other friends bfs, and imagine her telling her dad her bf sucks dick. Not to mention the jealously, its hard enough for girls to deal with other females taking attention away from them, but now she'd have to worry about guys too!

>oh he's just with the guys, at least hes no-....
>>
>>37200331
get out with your normie way of thinking, you're making me nauseated
>>
>>37200331
>treating bfs and gfs as trophies
normies please leave
>>
File: 1484581260037.jpg (8KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
1484581260037.jpg
8KB, 155x155px
>talk to a guy from here
>he says hes gay
>im fine with that
>we get to know each other and he finds out i am a girl
>lol i was just kidding about earlier i was pretending to be gay
>i really like girls :)
>>
>>37200920
The dude is clearly a bi that doesn't care what sex you are
>>
>Be in r9k discord for a long ass time
>Get some friends, share feels, and such
>See admin and other dude in VC
>Join and say Hi
>Asks me to talk again
>Say okay sure
>Instantly bans me

I literally never mentioned I was a female or made any deal out of it. Yet still got instabanned the second it was revealed.

Jesus christ.
>>
File: DifferentPointOfView.jpg (29KB, 596x464px) Image search: [Google]
DifferentPointOfView.jpg
29KB, 596x464px
>>37199429
Such is the way of the woman
>>37199396
Alas, the dreaded Spitroasting Enthusiast. I have given your predicament a fair bit of contemplation, and fortuitously it appears that a solution, ever so readily apparent to any impartial observer, has revealed itself. You need to produce a digitally encoded copy of an image that was at one point observable to the photo-sensitive element matrix in your personal assitant device or alternately, specifically designed camera obscura, such that the focal point of the lens stack was located in close proximity to your bosom. Preferably not covered by any articles of clothing or otherwise. Upon producing this virtual reflection of the aforementioned sight, I would implore you to publish it on this here cantonese irrigation digging experts' monthly bulletin.

Failure to meet the prescribed course of action is quite obviously grounds for immediately vacating these premises never to return
>>
>>37199499
>triggered bi guy detected

I care because it is disgusting. How can a women respect a man when he has taken a dick in the butt ?
>>
>>37199396
>>>/b/ is that way roastie
>>
80% chance he's gone to a gay sex club out of "curiosity" and sucked 8 dicks in one night
>>
File: 36240800.jpg (25KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
36240800.jpg
25KB, 324x325px
>>37199396
>Femanon

ori
>>
>>37202600

this board literally has no topic you autistic
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.