[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it some girls say they want nice guys when really all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: women.jpg (92KB, 430x530px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
92KB, 430x530px
Why is it some girls say they want nice guys when really all they want is Chads?

Like even a girl who says shes a mommy dom just wants a 6'4 tall 8 inch dick alpha dom Chad. Every time without fail.

Every girl. Why?
>>
Have you considered that the concept of nice guy is different for women?
>>
>>37198967
When have you ever seen women say that? I've never heard it.

Also,
>"WHY DO WOMEN PUT ON A NICE PUBLIC FACE? WHY DON'T WOMEN OPENLY REVEAL THEIR BARBARIAN ANIMAL NATURE TO EVERYONE THEY MEET?"
You have autism. Of course women (and PEOPLE too you sperg) are going to hide their hypocrisies and flaws from other people. Just because you have no social skills doesn't mean everyone else is the same.
>>
We do want nice guys, it's just that men who have to say that they're nice guys explicitly almost never are, because if you're a nice person you don't have to make a fucking statement out of it.

Last dude that was interested in me that claimed to be a nice guy turned out to be a fucking lunatic who left me offline messages screaming at me in all caps about how I was a heartless bitch and a whore.
>>
>>37198967
Haven't you thought that you may be just a fucking asshole?
>>
>nice guy
>gets angry at people for not finding him attractive
>>
File: omg.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
am girl
can confirm i only want chad
at least I don't lie about it
pic related, chad
>>
>>37199029
Well, are you a heartless bitch and a whore?
>>
>>37199029
Will you be my heartless bitch gf?
>>
>>37198967
Her nipples are perfect...
>>
>>37199029
>how I was a heartless bitch and a whore.
You probably are though.
>>
File: 1457496276493.jpg (1MB, 3612x2408px) Image search: [Google]
1457496276493.jpg
1MB, 3612x2408px
>>37199141
follow up:

pic related, me
>>
>>37198967
>implying 8 inches is big enough
>>
>>37199141
>when it's arm day every single day
>>
>>37199141
He looks kinda short. Are you into the body hair:
>>
File: pretty girl.jpg (38KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
pretty girl.jpg
38KB, 591x600px
>>37198967
What wimpy betas think 'Nice Guy' means
>A timid, unassertive weakling that thinks only of the girl he is crushing on and will do anything for her
What women think 'nice guy' mean
>A strong-willed, determined man who will protect her
So yeah - women want *what they call* nice guys
>>
They cannot overcome their biology.
>>
Is it a coincidence that normal, well adjusted men are capable of having friendships with girls while aspie robots only see women as prospects?
>>
Girls are stupid, they don't know what they want.
If a parrot says it likes nice guys, do you tip your fedora and invite it to a fancy dinner?
No, you laugh becuase it's a birb, what does it know.
Women are just the same. Polly wants a cracker, Stacy wants Chad.
>>
>>37199511
Yep. See this video OP

>https://youtu.be/hKJGMGmtcV8

Most guys who go around telling people they're nice guys actually fall into the pushover end of the spectrum. These guys like to think they're gentlemen, but being a gentleman means having strength and choosing not to use it to hurt people. You can't be a gentleman if you're a timid pushover with oneitis.
>>
File: Pigeon1.jpg (186KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon1.jpg
186KB, 900x600px
>>37199142
No. I was actually with what is my nose boyfriend of 10 years at the time. This guy was a fucking slimeball who thought that because I'd started dating a guy within our friend group that that somehow meant he was next in line for the vagina express, and then became enraged when he realised I had no interest in him romantically.

>>37199205
Been with the same guy I lost my virginity to for the last 10 years now, and I wouldn't be a vegan if I was heartless.
>>
>>37198994
The "nice guy" meme is one perpetuated mostly by women and I'm sure there's no misunderstanding about it. The concept is basically a doormat beta.

>>37199026
It wouldn't be much for a woman to say she wants a strong, good looking, socially adept type of guy, but they usually don't.
>>
>>37200636
>strong, good looking, socially adept type of guy, but they usually don't.
What?

Most girls say they want these qualities in a type of guy...
>>
Stop being a retard and NEVER TAKE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM A WOMAN!

They dont know what they want and will prolly friendzone you
>>
>>37200496
>my nose boyfriend
oy vey goyim!
>>
>>37198967
Biology and hypergamy. Women don't want nice, they want alphas. They say they want nice because that wins them social points, but not a single one of them means it
>>
>>37199029
That comment shows that he was right.
>>
>>37200739
I'm confused, why does it say nose? Does first convert to nose now or did I type is without think because I had nose surgery last month... so many questions...

>>37200776
It really doesn't. He was a scumbag who wanted me to break up with my boyfriend to fuck him. If you were my boyfriend of the time I'm sure you wouldn't think he was such a nice guy.
>>
>>37198967
Why is it that everything you write is a lie, bitter virgin? You have never even talked to a girl who is not your mom after you turned 18.
>>
>>37198967
Are you fucking retarded? Everyone wants a nice guy, but no one wants a boring man and that's your problem. You are boring as fuck.

Just start teasing girls
>>
>>37200851
It's clear to anyone that OP is fucking retarded. I want more pics of the qt though.
>>
>>37198967
Who says a 6'4" 8 inch dick alpha dom Chad can't also be a nice person? Your problem is that not only are you not a "nice guy" but it's the only facet of your personality that you sell yourself on because it's the only facet that exists. You're an entirely one dimensional person
>>
Its a biological thing. Women can mate only once at a time, while men can impregnate a woman every day or more. Thus men prefer quantity of partners while women quality.

They're biologically programmed to fuck Chad while Chad is biologically programmed to fuck everyone. We are biologically programmed to die.
>>
>>37200943
>he fell for the Chad is born meme

Chads are made. Being a Chad is a choice.
>>
heres the truth: a girl doesn't want a scrawny, lanky, pasty, unhygienic betamale whether they're a nice guy or a chad. And no one here is actually a nice person.
>>
>>37200969
Truth is all males are programmed to fuck as many females as possible. Chad is the only one who gets to do it though.
>>
>>37200908
you chad apologists can go fuck yourselves, thanks
>>
>>37201026
Chad is Chad because he chose to be and worked for it. And by your definition 99% of men are Chads anyway.
>>
>>37199029
no guy is nice as you want him to be, that's where women fuck it up. No guy will ever be the nice guy you see in your heads cause we're people too with flaws you fucking dumb bitch.
>>
They want Chad have his way with them all night and then call them pretty in the morning.

That's their definition of nice.
>>
>>37200908
Chads can't be nice because kindness is seen as a weakness to alpha males.
>>
>>37199689
this is a good mini red pill
>>
>>37201142
>Chads can't be nice because kindness is seen as a weakness to alpha males.
>"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness."
>"Speak softly and carry a big stick."
No, it's not. Kindness is a virtue. Alphas just don't allow their kindness to be exploited.
>>
>>37200801
See I wouldnt want you to break up with your bf, I would just try to fuck you behind his back, much better.
>>
-no guy is ever perfect
-Chad gets closest, and gets told to act more like us robots.
Nevermind that this would only harm her animal-tier attraction to him, but it would make him easier steerable and more of a doormat but to only her, which totally can't be bad on HIM, look at the big hunky animal he is.

Most important:
NONE OF THE "PLZ BE NICE SHIT" IS MEANT FOR US!
Nor are any other of the "things a man should do to make me love him".
We are the pesky clowns sometimes blocking her view, not the ones they think about when they sigh and say "I wish he would be more xyz"
Learn to accept that and not take anything women say as aimed at you, because face it we only enter her mindscape if she needs a damn thing lifted.
>>
>>37201142
That is the most retarded post I have read on /r9k/ today. Chad is a lot nicer than you, angry beta virgin.
>>
>>37200969
It can be a bit of both really. However how you are raised can really effect you. most "Nice guy" creeper types are raised in homes that reward them for doing shit and following the rules rather than just teaching them that they should do that shit for their own good/well being and rewards are not given. A lot of Chad types come from homes that in one way or another painted life as having few to no rules and that you the person must make a life you want and you can't control outside forces.

Also that is what makes a lot of robots go full woman hate is they want that capitalistic way of earning a gf/friends because that's how most things work, Work X hours or stay at spot Y till X happens and then you earn Z. You can do with Z as you please. Reality is that never works and so anon's like in the OP fall for the "nice guy" meme and try to act a certain way or think they already met the requirements but then get frustrated when no results are made.

So yeah, better genetics can make being a "Chad" easier but how the family raises you and what happens when your childhood is over and the real world comes knocking will always be a bigger factor in your success with people. Elliott Rodgers was proof of that, he was attractive enough and was born into wealth but the way he was raised with being rewarded 24/7 and arranged play dates with friends till age 16 as well as preexisting mental issues fuck his chances of ever having a healthy network of people in his life.
>>
>>37201198
>he lets me clean him off when i tell him i defend his honor on a burmese flower arranging forum
>>
>>37199364
Y'know this is ridiculous but true. To turn off the horny rating (uhh all girls are 6+ to me t. every r9ker) it helps to imagine them as men. Like those two in the middle there with their phones up. Imagine them as men, one would be a puddy weird robot and another just some manlet middleasterner. 4/10 5/10 on a good day probably less. But I guarantee they see themselves as 6+ and deserving of Chads.
>>
>>37199029
Female here. Exactly what this female said like literally EXACTLY.

Think about how many times Elliot Rodgers said he was a 'gentleman'. Really gentle to kill people, right?
>>
>>37199618
>Is it a coincidence that normal, well adjusted men are capable of having friendships with girls while aspie robots only see women as prospects?
HOly shit this is the best post ever on r9k and no one is even replying to it. I'd think more autists would reee at least.
>>
>>37201184
True alphas don't show kindness at all, but they will show respect.
>>
>>37201373
>He honestly makes a no-true Scotsman argument without a hint of irony
:^)
>>
I have literally never heard a girl claim to want a "nice guy." They unabashedly gush over tall, strong men, and I've heard them explicitly reference "beta males" in disgust, but I've never heard one say she wanted a "nice guy."
>>
>>37201400
Eh not in public, maybe among their girls.

Mostly they say hot, tall, romantic.
>>
>>37198967
>tfw I'm a wimpy short beta-bitch with an average length penis but it doesn't matter cuz I gotta qt dom gf

There's hope anon. There's always hope.
>>
>>37201552
I have never been with a group of girls that said they wanted a "nice guy" I have never said that. Because nice guys finish last and won't have our interests at heart, just what's the nice thing or "right" way to be. That shits great if you want to be the preachers wife but most girls would rather have a beast that will be tame for them. Because that shows a hell of a lot more affection then some guy that's just nice because that's his default mode.
>>
>>37201190
10 years and I've never so much as thought of touching another man. What makes you so confident.
>>
>>37201910
Bitter virgin basement-dwelling manchildren are experts on relationships, don't you know.
>>
>>37201400
No normal woman has ever unironically uttered the phrase "beta males"
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.