[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it unreasonable for me to expect a girl taller than me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0217.jpg (131KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
131KB, 667x1000px
Is it unreasonable for me to expect a girl taller than me to date me if I'm not noticeably rich?
>>
Depends on her other qualities. Is she just a tall 1/10 gross fat freak? For a tall woman like in your pic you need to be a millionaire or a 10/10, preferably both. Or save her life or something.
>>
>>37197304
>Or save her life or something
lol even then you have to be a 10/10 billionaire if you want to date here else she will just look at you with disgust and maybe, just maybe, say thank you
>>
File: IMG_1618.gif (841KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.gif
841KB, 250x141px
>>37197224
I date a girl taller than me. Most tall girls are insecure about their height and just want to feel feminine. Being confident with out being creepy goes a long way.
>>
>>37197528

Do you ever get laughed at by others because you're not man enough for your girl?
>>
>>37197528
what kind of height difference are we talking here? I am ~5'5"-5'6" on a good day and I like short girls, girls my height or even tall girls too I am not really picky.
I have a little amazon fetish too that I would date a girl like 5'10"+ but I don't ever have confidence to talk to them though
>>
>>37197619
No, because life isn't a meme. I'm sorry you blame all your problems on your height.
>>
>>37197731
I'm 5'9" and my gf is 6ft, and she usually wears shoes with a heel.
>>
>>37197866
nicely done m8
>>
>>37197836
I hope you know your gf is getting fucked by taller guys with bigger dicks. Not only that but everyone is laughing at you, your life is a joke because you're a manlet.
>>
>>37197866

What a bitch, tell her to stop emasculating you and wear fucking flats
>>
I don't see why not. I have dated and fucked taller girls.
>>
>>37198443

You wouldn't be here if that was true.
>>
>>37197224
No my mom is 6'2 my dad is 5'8 and my dads a stoner halfbreed loser, my moms a tall and think ukrainian
>>
>>37198289
Why is it emasculating? She looks good in heels, also tall girls are my fetish. I'm living the dream.
>>
>>37198516
thin*

orogingg
>>
>>37198518

Literally, every guy is laughing at you when they see you together. If not aloud, then in their head.
>>
Some 5'4" manlet with a 6' tall girl. She was average looking. Manley kept flashing his Benz keys. You could see the insecurity in his eyes whenever any tall guys walked by his lady. I literally LOL'd a few times.
>>
>be 5'11
>date 5'4 girl for a little while
>pain to hug her, etc
>her being so much shorter than me gets annoying
>we break up for some other reasons
>current gf is 5'11 also, right eye level with me
It's so much nicer
Date someone your same height it's great
>>
>>37198557
You wish, lanklet virgin. Not him, but when I was out with my taller ex gf in her skirt and heels, guys would give me thumbs up. The ones that got buttmad (at her) were the short girls.
>>
>>37198464
Most of /r9k/ is not basement-dwelling manchildren. Why is something normal like that hard to believe?
>>
>>37198114
I'm 5'6" and fucking a 5'10" girl behind her 6' dicklet husband's back.
>>
>>37198114
>>37198557
What's it like living your life according to memes you see on r9k?
>>
>>37198743

This I doubt most of all.
>>
>>37199541
>it goes against my bitter virgin memes so it must be true
>>
>>37197528
This is true. Tall girls are insecure and will be happy when someone is nice to them. Short guys should go for tall girls.
>>
>>37200333
I can vouch for this, tall girls rarely get approached as they are seen as more intimidating.

There are plenty of average looking tall qts who are insecure and lonely.
>>
>>37200427

Wouldn't that make them more confident? To know everyone is intimidated by them?
>>
>>37201069
Girls are insecure by nature. All girls. Especially when it comes to their looks, they will come up with all sorts of things they don't like about their appearance. For a tall girl it's easy, she can't shake the thought that she's too tall and not feminine enough.
>>
>>37197304
>save her life

Lmao what was that one picture where the guy had saved a girl's life and was in the hospital and the girl came to see her "best friend and savior"

That one was so terrible that it's hilarious
>>
>>37201280

Just cause you save a bitch doesn't mean you get to automatic rights to her pussy
>>
>>37201438
Hence you shouldn't. If you save a man you'll more than likely get a loyal friend for the rest of your life who would go to war with you.

Save a woman and you get fuck all if she doesn't like your face.
>>
>>37202071

If you do good things only for the rewards they get you you're a piece of shit who never deserved love or friends in the first place
>>
>>37202436
I believe that if someone does something good for me I'm obligated to do something equally good for them, or I am in debt. And if I am unable to do as much good, I should actively be humble and respectful and give as much as I can.

I also believe this of other people. If I suspect that someone would not show me gratitude and indebtedness after I show them kindness, I would consider myself to have been cheated.

Like how beggars make up stories about kids that don't actually exist, you know? Being kind to someone like that is a crime towards you because you're being cheated.
>>
>>37200333
until a tall chad approaches them
>>
>>37202793

This

As much as she may "Love" you, the second someone taller comes along, she's through.

He doesn't even have to be all that much better either, just a normal guy, but he's automatically better than you because he's taller.
>>
>>37197224
I'd estimate that fewer than 1/4 women would date someome shorter than them, Regardless of riches
>>
>>37202872
>1/4

Too generous, try 1 out of 10, if we automatically throw out the sluts
>>
>>37202872
>>37203041
And you base this retarded belief on...?
>>
>>37203421
Because I'm 5'8" and a khv. If I were 6'2" I'd be drowning in pussy.
>>
>>37203452

Probs my dude lol so great not being a Manlet lol
>>
>>37204779
>believing height is an advantage in getting pussy

Pretty much every pussy slayer I know is average or below average in height. I don't know any tall guy who gets lots of girls.
>>
>>37204978
Same but opposite
>>
>>37198557
even if that were true, who cares?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.