[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people tell if you went to work with a hangover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495422236181.jpg (665KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495422236181.jpg
665KB, 1280x1920px
Can people tell if you went to work with a hangover?
>>
if you smell like booze, yes
>>
>>37197195
How can one tell if they reek of alcohol?
>>
File: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (33KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg
33KB, 530x492px
It depends how bad the hangover is/how much you had to drink the night before. I used to go into work hungover all the time and no one ever knew, but I never drink too heavily either.
>>
Who gives a fuck? What you do on your own time is your business.
>>
>>37197187
no man no
one time my boss called me to come into work the next day then canceled i was so fucking wasted i was sort of relieved since i wasn't sure if i could sober up in time to go first thing in the morning i accidentally hung up on him
im pretty sure he didn't notice i was that trashed.
>>
>>37197187
Absolutely. But hangovers come in many forms so if you came in feeling a little sloppier than usual but showered and brushed your teeth it's pretty imperceptible. If you come in and you're more erratic than usual but still cleaned yourself up you can always just say you didn't get much sleep the night before. If you come in still drunk, despite showering etc it's pretty obvious even to the untrained eye. If you come in drunk and are complaining of a headache right away or are late it's not even a question.

Definitely gradients of coming in shitty but in most cases it just looks like you're tired. I suggest if you work with females and have a decent relationship with them alluding to the fact that you had a crazy night, even if you just got drunk alone - opens up the potential for getting a drink or socializing with them more.

t. been around the block
>>
>>37197214
ask someone

i don't think you'll smell it on yourself
>>
>>37197214
You'll get rogue whiffs of it on yourself just by doing normal tasks, and that's how you can bet someone else already knew. If you've ever been around someone in public and all of a sudden the area briefly smells like someone spilled beer on a carpet, chances are that person was drunk last night or was just recently drinking. I see about 100 different people every week for work and it's pretty universally easy to tell. Thankfully in your case most people look like shit when they come into work anyway so if your eyes are bagging more than usual or you're disheveled most people are just thinking "he shouldn't have missed his morning coffee".
>>
hahah fucking normie, not getting drunk off your ass during work hours. had to get drunk during lunch just to get through my shit day, was fucking so happy once they fired my ass.
>>
I never drink if I know I have work the next day. I know I just won't be up to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.