[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If race isn't real why do we have different skulls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: race skulls.jpg (59KB, 423x445px) Image search: [Google]
race skulls.jpg
59KB, 423x445px
If race isn't real why do we have different skulls?
>>
>>37196505
Race is real, they just keep changing the goalposts.

It's now ethnicity. Call it what you want, I'd rather call a spade a spade and be done with it.
>>
>>37196505
If race isn't real, why do we have different skin colours
>>
Very few of you would consider Ethiopians and Brits to be of the same race, even though they have the same skull.
>>
>>37196569

le ethiopians are caucasoid meme
>>
>>37196602
Well, are they? originalo meme
>>
>skulls define race
kek @ignoramus pol/posters
>>
If there are races, how many are there - 3, 30, 3000? Because people are very, very different and skulls aren't even the half of it.
You could be an autist and catalogue all people like you do with your my little pony dolls OR you could be a decent person and stop being a fucking racist.
>>
>>37196505
Because the smallest biological classification is species, which are separated by their ability to reproduce and create fertile offspring

You could still fuck a niggress and make Mulatto baby that can make more Mulatto babies, so you're the same species
>>
It's not that much different
>>
>>37196505
go back to pol faggot
we don't want your cancer here
>>
>all the skulls are male skulls.
I came here to fap Op.
You're not even worth that.
What a deluge.
>>
They aren't none white they are just genetically challenged
>>
>>37196526
>call a spade a spade
Underrated 40/40 keks
>>
>>37196505
Niggs anatomically have skull similarities to monkeys and apes
>>
>>37196505
Because all humans have different skulls
>>
>>37197322
What about dogs? Are you going to tell me a pit bull and a golden retriever are the same thing? They can breed and create fertile offspring.

What I'm saying is that you're a pseudointellectual fucking retard.
>>
>>37197833
Whites anatomically have skull similarities to lizards and snakes
>>
>>37197883
This

One world, one race.
>>
>>37196602
they kind of are, look at their noses and facial structure compared to southern africans
>>
>>37197982
Except some races generally act like violent low IQ hooligans and some don't.

Don't pretend niggers and whites are the same thing. Shit, around half of arabs are literally inbred. Seriously, look it up.
>>
>White people in charge
Race is real! Too many white people are in charge!
>Note any average differences between races
Race isn't real! You fucking racist shit!
>>
>>37197040
I bet you're the same kind of dipshit that calls a hotdog a sandwich because you don't understand the concept of categorized groupings
>>
>>37197950
I would rather be a descendant of a snake or a lizard than a dumb shit monkey.
>>
>>37197936
Except dog breeds were created by humans using controlled breeding to accentuate certain traits, such as fighting or retrieving ability. I'm sure you're going for the "hurrr niggers are violent pit bulls and whites are pure, beautiful golden retrievers" but that argument dosen't work when you consider that humans don't undergo selective breeding.
>>
>>37198167
>dog breeds were created by humans
Are you implying that before human intervention, there was one exactly one breed of dog?
Are you actually that stupid?
>>
Race is real, dingus. There are plenty of relevant biological differences between races of humans, which are commonly taken into account in science, healthcare etc.
Race as a reliably determinative factor of behaviour and cognition, on the other hand, is not really relevant. That's where culture and social factors come in.
>>
>>37198185
I'm saying that comparing the distinction between pit bull and golden retriever to white man and black is fucking stupid.
>>
>>37198167
Are you willing to say that the environment and human interactions have not also messed with human development?
>>
Race is a social construct. The alt-right fakes bones with photoshop and suddenly expects us to become racist.
>>
>>37196505
inuit is most aesthetic desu
>>
>>37198246
Yeah, but it hasn't let to the clearly defined, prominent differences seen in artificially created dog breeds.
>>
Why do we fucking have skulls at all?
>>
>>37198282
Crime statistics and GDP would like to have a word with you
>>
>>37198167
Not saying whites are perfect, but niggers ARE violent pit bulls. The statistics don't lie, dude. They're like 17% of the population in America but they commit over half the violent crimes.

They are savages. And no amount of handwaving, or blaming it on "poverty" (lol, grasping) will change that.

As the other anon said, you're also a fucking moron if you think dog breeds didn't exist before humans. Sure, we refined them, created some new ones (sheepdogs, etc). But we didn't invent them.

Finally, let's shit on your theory entirely. Humans did in fact undergo selective breeding. By splitting off into various parts of the globe, they bred with other people who were subjected to the same environments for many many years. These were different environments than the other groups. Furthermore certain groups (aka not niggers) interbred with neanderthal, acquiring some of their genetic makeup.

What's so funny about this is that pseudointellectuals like you fail to grasp something so obvious that a 90 IQ cretin can see with his own eyes: niggers are vastly different than whites. Their facial structure, the color of their skin, their natural demeanor, their temperament, their intelligence, their musculature, their hair, their organs. Some of these changes are subtle (certain heart medication works better or worse for niggers) and some are extremely obvious (skin color, nigger hair/features, etc).

I can't begin to tell you how stupid you are if you think all the physical characteristics can be different, but there's just no way their intelligence/temperament could be different. I know you're not denying their physical characteristics are wildly different than whites, because that would be like claiming the sky is red. So how exactly is it that you justify this dumbass line of thought?
>>
File: 1437526773902.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1437526773902.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>37198185
>Are you implying that before human intervention, there was one exactly one breed of dog?
>Are you actually that stupid?
Isn't that what a wolf is
>>
>>37198282
But they arent. They are also created via the environment too. Unless you don't understand how evolution works then i guess its alright. Not everyone has to be smart.
>>
File: 1473046242974.jpg (55KB, 599x686px) Image search: [Google]
1473046242974.jpg
55KB, 599x686px
>>37198322
>There is one species of wolf
>>
>>37198294
Which are controlled by factors such as location, soci-economic climate, culture, politics, etc, not race.

>>37198314
See^

Violence in humans isn't genetic.
>>
>>37198314
>Humans did in fact undergo selective breeding
>By splitting off into various parts of the globe

Ok, do you don't even know what selective breeding is. Opinions discarded.
>>
>>37198352
>Violence in humans isn't genetic.

No. This is just not rooted in scientific fact. Your'e saying something you want to be true. It would be nice if it was true. It would be nice if humans were different than the animals on this planet. But having a big brain and sentience doesn't magically make us invulnerable to the laws of nature.

Let's take something obvious and undeniable to start with. Testosterone, for instance, has a huge effect on how violent or impulsive a man is. Testosterone levels vary by race. Hint: niggers have more.

This is just one example. One factor. It doesn't even take into account that niggers have a vastly different biochemical makeup in other areas, or that their brains are different - that they think differently, that their temperament is different.

You can handwave away all this shit and just say that I'm wrong, but you can't handwave the testosterone argument. It's solid. Proven fucking fact.

>>37198415
It's a form of selective breeding. Obviously I didn't mean it's the exact same thing as humans choosing which animals to put together to breed specific traits. The environment is doing the selecting, though, over long years.

I see you're not interested in an actual discussion though, since you chose to be autistic about the most minor of points and ignore the rest of my argument. This tells me you're afraid of the truth, so you disengage. I sincerely wish you and those like you would kill yourselves or get cancer or something.
>>
>>37198352
>Violence in humans isn't genetic.
Its a factor, along with environmental pressure. MAO-A and DAT1 are heritable genes that empirical evidence suggests play a significant role in aggression.
Educate yourself, and next time you try to posit unverifiable drivel as fact, at least try to argue your point with evidence.
>>
>>37197833
White people have thin lips, hair texture similar to a chimp, and more body hair than mongoloids or negroids.
>>
>>37198498
He's just parroting shit he read on tumblr or got pounded into his head by liberal college professors. Honestly I feel sorry for him. It must be hard going through life without letting yourself think anything that goes against groupthink.
>>
>>37198095
but monkeys are smarter than reptiles you fucking mong
>>
>>37198506
Those lips on the left looks like they're from someone with down syndrome.
>>
>>37198185
dogs come from wolves idiot
>>
>>37198540
But are they cooler? No they aren't. Checkmate faggot.
>>
>tfw whites spend countless hours if not their whole life debating pointless shit like race that ultimately will never have any effect on society
>tfw blacks, latinos and asians are actually moving shit and shaping society

Really makes me thing
>>
File: 1462962269073.png (58KB, 642x933px) Image search: [Google]
1462962269073.png
58KB, 642x933px
>>37198314
>I can't begin to tell you how stupid you are if you think all the physical characteristics can be different, but there's just no way their intelligence/temperament could be different

I'm not denying anything, i'm just dead sure you're using this line of thinking to come to the conclusion that niggers and violent and stupid and whites are cultured geniuses, which is downright stupid.

How many races are there? 5? 500? 50,000? You can't answer that because, unlike dogs breeds which were created very purposefully and methodically, human races are vague, blurry, and undefined.

>It's a form of selective breeding.
You don't know what selective breeding is. It's ok; just google the definition and we can move on.

>>37198498
Again, you're using this as an excuse to come to the conclusion that niggers are evil whites are good.

>>37198527
Grow up and stop using strawmen. Also, pic related
>>
>>37198619
That picture is so accurate.

I find it hard to think radical racists on /pol/ even believe what they're saying.
>>
>>37198619
>Again, you're using this as an excuse to come to the conclusion that niggers are evil whites are good
So, despite the evidence that does not disprove my hypothesis, my hypothesis is wrong because it hurts your feelings?
>>
>>37198696
What about the tubular ones? They are pretty sick dude.
>>
>>37198350
pretty sure all dogs come from canis lupus m8
>>
>>37198708
Your hypothesis is wrong because you're picking and choosing facts that support your conclusion. You're like black nationalists who believe the white race is responsible for all evil in the world because every major war, genocide, etc what created by them. I don't think I'll have to explain to you the stupidity in that line of thought
>>
>>37198619
You're just putting words in my mouth. It's a sign of cognitive dissonance. You can't refute my argument so you're inventing a new one for me.

There are plenty of garbage whites. However our race tends to be more cooperative, less violent, and generally less criminal. These are hard, statistical facts. And sure, we do have significantly more geniuses, but that doesn't mean we're all geniuses.

Again, I'd like to point out how silly it is that I'm here refuting arguments you decided put into my mouth. It's like you read what I wrote previously and, because you're retarded, it went through some sort of dumbass exaggeration filter.

>how many races are there lol u can't answer intellectual checkmate bro

This isn't a meaningful question, but it's also a stupid one. I very easily can point out the obvious physical differences between your average nigger and your average white person - whether you want to call those classifications 'race' or something else, the semantics don't matter. The are two distinct groups. Any cretin can see this with his own two eyes. I continue to find it hilarious that pseudointellectuals like you go into these hysterical mental gymnastics to avoid a simple but harsh and unfortunate truth.

>HUR DUR SELECTIVE BREEDING AUTISM I CAN'T HANDLE IT WHEN PEOPLE USE PHRASES DIFFERENTLY THAN I'M USING THEM AND I'M REALLY BAD AT ABSTRACT THINKING SO I'M GOING TO PRETEND YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S DUMB

You really need to calm down on this. Or maybe just kill yourself.

>grow up and stop using strawmen

Your post opened up with one of the dumbest strawmen arguments I ever saw. Regardless, what I said there wasn't even a strawman argument or any kind of argument - it was just me viciously mocking you for being pathetic.
>>
>>37198696
You really need to get the fuck out of here and go back to where you belong: reddit
>>
>>37198572
>>37198185
There's a theory that dogs already existed before humans took it to the next step and started keeping and breeding them. Basically, wolves already started to diverge into doghood as they became less scared of humans, getting closer to feed on their scraps. This "easier" lifestyle also led to less robust features like a smaller brain and body.
>>
>>37198167
>humans don't undergo selective breeding.

Wrong. Geography takes care of that and people overwhelming breed among their own race. Mixed race breeding is not and has never been a majority thing.
>>
>>37198911
Then what is your conclusion? If it's not to ascertain the superiority of your race (and, by proxy, you) then what is it?

>our race tends to be more cooperative, less violent, and generally less criminal.

These can be explained by culture and environment, and are not the product of genetics.

>that whole selective breeding greentext

Jesus, dude, you used a phrase wrong, just own up to it already and maybe learn something for a change.
>>
>>37199196
>superiority of my race
Well, I do believe whites are superior to blacks OVERALL. Statistics indicate this to be the case on pretty much any metric you'd like - criminality, intelligence, economic achievement, etc. FWIW I also believe it's possible for an individual nigger to be superior to an individual white. It's just not as likely as the reverse.

>These can be explained by culture and environment, and are not the product of genetics.

Why are you so married to the idea that genetics doesn't play a role? Who told you this? Why do you believe it? I've already explained to you one very simple, very unassailable way that it IS heavily influenced genetics - that is, testosterone levels - and you just ignored it. There are many other ways it's influenced by genetics.

Your whole argument appears to be that genetics simply cannot play a role in violence, intelligence, cooperation, criminality, etc. On its face this is a fucking stupid idea - every species on this planet works differently than what you're saying - but in spite of this, I'm still curious why you believe it. I suspect it's because the alternative is to, in your mind, become a "racist", and our society tells you that being a "racist" is the worst thing you can be outside of being a child rapist. It hurts your brain to even consider the possibility, so you shut it out.

>selectibe bredniauebnineg u were wrong ughuaehugaehuhueahueahuoea admit it

You didn't understand what I meant, and that's fine. It's not important. Move on to explaining to me why you're terrified of admitting a genetic connection to violence, cooperation, intelligence, etc.
>>
Race is real.denying is retarded.

But It doesn't have to mean whites are king and blacks are dindus
>>
>>37200112
wow, not that guy but yeah, you're wrong about selective breeding, stop being such a bitch about it
>>
>>37200162
It doesn't have to, it just does
>>
>>37198024
Underrated. Just as much of a contradiction as feminists and gays allying with Islamists who want to stone them to death.
>>
>>37198614
You correctly observe that allowing blacks to exist in societies imposes a huge drag on every other race. I have zero problems with Asians or Indians, and only minor annoyances with Central Americans and Native Americans, but Africans are absolute garbage and ruin everything for everyone else. They are lazy, sloppy, violent, stupid, dirty, smelly, ugly, loud, rude, messy, dishonest, whiny, and overall completely worthless in modern society. They should have been shipped back to Africa, to Liberia like Lincoln wanted, but some idiot shot him and the country was too divided during Reconstruction afterward to get rid of them and missed the chance. Fools, all of you. Even now China is emptying Guangzhou of Africans. Japan and Korea disallow their immigration in practice. Singapore has none; they can't pass its merit-based immigration system. Asia will rule the world as every other region sinks under the weight of billions of useless niggers breeding.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.