[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, why did you come here with no pants? You're embarrassing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: nervous-woman.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-woman.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>Anon, why did you come here with no pants? You're embarrassing me at my high school reunion!
>>
>>37196481
>"Well, you said you will suck my dick whenever I want so get on your knees whore."
>>
>>37196481
>"High School reunion, looks more like a big dick shooting range to me!"
>starts blasting crowd with big cum blasts
>>
File: 1467240933353.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467240933353.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>37196481
That is actually my nightmare scenario. Let me explain:
>Be in grade school
>Walk into classroom
>People suddenly laugh at me
>Hysterical laughter
>They say that I have no pants on, but I do
>Teacher walks in, starts laughing at me pointing at my pants
>They are calling me an idiot and tell me to go put some pants on
>I HAVE MY PANTS ON
>Run out of classroom asking people if I have pants on
>They give me weird looks
>Have a mental breakdown
>Later find out that the class' Chad convinced everyone to pull a prank on me.
>Pretending that I didn't had pants
>Chad even convinced the teacher to participate
>To this day, I'm still scared of thinking that I'm not wearing pants even though I'm wearing them
>>
how can you not shake that shit off? like how u get trauma of this shit, are u that dumb not knowing actually having pants on
>>
I finished the tendies you put out before you left.
I would lie more.
>>
>>37196667
When you're the only who thinks A, but everyone else is saying B (even if it's not true), it can fuck with you.
>>
>>37196481
I wanted to show them my BBC. Thought thats why you invited me.
>>
>>37196702
I know there is a study on this type of shit, but I doubt an intelligent human being can be fooled that easily
>>
File: sad_pepe1.png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe1.png
705KB, 709x655px
>you will never go to a high school reunion and show off your cute wife while catching up with old friends laughing the night away
>>
>>37196799
>you will never go to a high school reunion and shoot everybody
>>
If I were wearing pants I would not be able to show off my leg gains you dumb fucking 30% body fat whore
>>
File: 1485381639381.jpg (249KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485381639381.jpg
249KB, 992x558px
>>37196864
>you will never get your revenge
>>
>>37196740
Intelligence and perception of the reality around aren't always the same brain process.
>>
File: poo.jpg (16KB, 226x242px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
16KB, 226x242px
>>37196481
You're offending my right as a trans-nigger American to tell me to put my pants back on, you sick disgusting cishet aryan bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.