[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads of /r9k/, I need your advice >>37167379 here (in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: poland us army manlet 4.png (131KB, 281x364px) Image search: [Google]
poland us army manlet 4.png
131KB, 281x364px
Chads of /r9k/, I need your advice

>>37167379 here (in case anyone who was in the thread helping me actually cares)

>match with girl on tinder
>send her some semi-autistic jokes since apparently thats how it work nowadays
>get robots (or chads, who knows) to advice me on what to reply
>manage to ask her out
>I'm supposed to go over to her place on friday for pizza and videogames (her suggestion)
I've never been on a date, not to mention on a date at a girl's place before. What should one try to do on a first date? Kissing? Secks? Please respond
>>
File: poland us army manlet 2.jpg (75KB, 437x542px) Image search: [Google]
poland us army manlet 2.jpg
75KB, 437x542px
Posting some some pictures of american manlets for your troubles in advance
>>
File: poland us army manlet 3.png (169KB, 253x541px) Image search: [Google]
poland us army manlet 3.png
169KB, 253x541px
No wonder america keeps losing wars in the middle east, al-qaeda only has to send out turks to take them out
>>
File: poland us army manlet 5.png (934KB, 1182x677px) Image search: [Google]
poland us army manlet 5.png
934KB, 1182x677px
the leftmost guy looks a lot like one of my coworkers, always a source of amusement for me
>>
File: North Korean soldier superior.jpg (52KB, 422x512px) Image search: [Google]
North Korean soldier superior.jpg
52KB, 422x512px
Manlets, when will they learn?

Also where's all the people with the crab mentality?
>>
>>37196194
Kissing is required anon

Its just going to be a series of events
>Small talk on phone, be nice to her and tease her a bit
>Go to the house
>Hey X nice to meet you in person
>GIVE HER A REALLY GOOD HUG
>Compliment something in the house
>Ask her for water
>Go to her room
>Chat about music
>Do you dance?
>GIVE HER THE OLD SPIN
>Mention how much you love X pizza
>Go get your pizza
>Go back to hers
>ALCOHOL MATE
>3 Max
>Things should be fun by now
>Do your gay video games

If you havn't found any opening for a kiss by now, force one.

I usually just do it after we are having a good time, even if its awkward, its done, once its done you're in for more kissing. Kissing leads to sex. Wouldn't be too bothered on a first date. Some girls are keen to fuck, others arn't sure and want to be convinced.
>>
File: George Costanza holding a (...).jpg (74KB, 468x466px) Image search: [Google]
George Costanza holding a (...).jpg
74KB, 468x466px
P-Please respond! I promise I'll leave /r9k/ if your advice helps me get laid/get a gf
>>
>>37196194
Be social, be fun, make her laugh, challenge her playfully. Ask her questions, get her to talk about the things she wants to talk about. If you guys have good chemistry, she may touch you or graze you, this is when you reciprocate, the touch barrier is broken. At this point your bodies should be pretty close, if you can, either move onto cuddling (easier with a movie than videogames) or initiate a tickle fight or something. Then when the moment is right kiss her and you're home free

Do not be boring, do not try anything if she doesn't show interest in fucking you. Remember, she already likes you, that's why she invited you over, you just have to meet her expectations. Good luck robot
>>
>>37196392
Whats with asking for water?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!
GET
OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
FUCKING NORMALFAGS STOP RUINING MY BOARD!
>>
i recommend just being yourself

if that fails, rape her
>>
Thanks for the advice. I'm probably gonna make a thread here on friday night for last minute advice and try to give you a play-by-play if Its possible. If not, I'll return to the thread (or make a new one if the old one 404'd) and tell you how it went.

>>37196392
>ALCOHOL MATE
I should probably bring some wine, right?

>>37196694
I'm not a rapist. I'd rather stay a virgin than go to jail for rape.
>>
>>37196694
No surprise that a tripfag is also a rapist
>>
File: sweatfrog.png (83KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
sweatfrog.png
83KB, 241x228px
OP here, s it normal to feel like there's something wrong? Like what if there's something majorly wrong with her or what if she has a boyfriend and is just looking for beta orbiers etc.? Is it just my pessimism and being unable to believe that this is actually happening to me?
>>
>>37196822
>pizza and videogames
>bringing wine
>>
>>37196194
Tip: try touching her (non sexually, on the arm or whatever) and see how she reacts
>>
>>37197553
I personally like red wine with pizza. Is this uncommon?
>>
File: 1465705410273.png (159KB, 665x523px) Image search: [Google]
1465705410273.png
159KB, 665x523px
>>37197492
Just your mind playing tricks on you. You met her on a dating site, you're both there with the intention of starting a romantic relationship. She's not your potential friend, she's your potential girlfriend. Remember this.

Does this describe you well? Then you can safely ignore such thoughts as they are definitely just your mind playing tricks on you.
>>
>>37198263
I guess its just me being a nervous person. Thank god
>>
>>37197623
What should I do if she reacts negatively? Just pull back and try again later if the mood changes?
>>
>>37196504
drinking water is healthy
>>
>>37196194
>Chads of /r9k/, I need your advice
move to a small town and live off your reputation
>>
>>37197627
Not really, snobby suburban trash pair wines with their overpriced flatbread goat cheese pizzas.
But it's a weird thing to bring if its a "date" for pizza and video games. Bring like, a 6 pack of decent beer
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.