[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>h-hey, wanna do it or something? How do you answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>h-hey, wanna do it or something?

How do you answer
>>
''you will never steal my virginity you wretched succubus''
>>
>>37195774
>sure but i hate wrapping it up, we're going bare

look at her she's probably into all kinds of crazy shit
>>
>>37195774
Only if you have a penis and that condom is for your dick desu
>>
LMAO. GTFO u 4/10 ugly bitch. DEADASS. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D EVEN ASK ME THAT
>>
Do what?

originalo pastarino
>>
>>37195774
my sexual appetite is completely gone due to the cocktail of pills I take every day so even if I wanted, I couldn't
>>
>>37195774
O-oh okay, sure. If you want. Why not.
>>
>you look so fertile
>let me make you a mother
>>
>>37195774
>Do what? Ohhh, I almost forgot about our anime marathon night..sure y-you pick anime this time
>>
File: 421412241241.jpg (23KB, 247x240px) Image search: [Google]
421412241241.jpg
23KB, 247x240px
>>37195774
Do you come with the condom
>>
>>37196599
That was close, good job anon
>>
>>37195774
>How do you answer-

I answer by making her pregnant.
>>
>>37195774
But sensei, that's illegal. Just cause I steal hearts doesn't mean I do illegal activities.
>>
>>37195774
fuck off roastie

orignialius
>>
I would say no.
Her casual attitude makes me feel like it would mean more to me than it would to her, and I don't think that would be a good idea.
>>
Not really, but I'll go down on you.
>>
File: 1493866133039.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493866133039.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
give it to me, miss
>>
>>37195774
>"uh... originally what?"
>>
"do what? like watch a movie or something haha?"
>>
>>37196643
Oh you! Tee hee hee!
>>
>>37195774

>*In a japanese accent*

YES MY TEACHER
>>
>*diamonds*
YES TEACHER
>>
>>37195774
Only if that's a non-latex condom. Because I'm allergic to latex.
>>
That's when you adjust your dick seemingly completely naturally. Watch her go fucking crazy with her eyes. Take your shirt off, walk over to her, pick her up, and carry her to the bed. Put her down based on how you plan to fuck her. Let her know what's coming. Undress her starting with her pants, grope her pussy as you make your way up her body. Kiss her passionately and then push her shirt up. Then take your pants off and see if she undresses herself. If she does then go in, she's ready. If not you need to work her more. Give her foreplay as you take the final articles of clothing off. Then take her to pound town.

-my sister/lover
>>
>>37195774
"Depends.

Are you going to give me a better grade if I make you cum?"
>>
Are you propositioning me for coitus? We haven't even signed the consent forms in triplicate in front of 2 public notaries. Plus you don't even sound enthusiastic about it. In order to protect myself, my reputation and my assets; current and future I must decline until the proper precautions have been made.
>>
[Let's do it.]
>>[I'll think about it.]
>>
>>37195774
Sure, but I don't do condoms and that ridiculous thing wouldn't come anywhere close to fitting even if I did. I hope you're on birth control.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.