[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recruiting GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMAG8514.jpg (1MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG8514.jpg
1MB, 1824x3264px
>be 23
>drop my family and (lack of) friends back home
>buy one way ticket to japan
>now holding a meme eigo sensei job
>im now 24
>will have a month long summer vacation
>will be travelling around the whole country or however much i can cover during summer break

would anyone like to be my travel gf? i live in kyoto.
>>
Your life sound like a fucking meme... Lucky boy
>>
>>37195729
I might be interested. Are you okay with being cuckolded? Ideally we would travel around and live in hostels, and I'd occasionally sleep with other, hotter, more charismatic guys there, in order to make you jealous.
>>
File: IMAG9043.jpg (2MB, 3264x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG9043.jpg
2MB, 3264x1824px
>>37195759
if you have made plans to be financially responsible for your own aids, sure
>>
File: IMAG9090.jpg (1MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG9090.jpg
1MB, 1824x3264px
the first time i made this thread i got one response but couldnt reply before bread was archived.

someone asked how easy it was to find a meme eigo sensei job.

the reality is that it's stupidly easy. the market is saturated with foreigners who have little to no grasp of decent english. its full of lazy shits who dont turn up to work without notice or people who dont know how to co-operate and work with others in a team. if you're the bottom of the barrel, you should come here, 90% of the eigo senseis are the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>37195729
are you white??
originally??
>>
File: eigodesu.jpg (632KB, 1000x822px) Image search: [Google]
eigodesu.jpg
632KB, 1000x822px
also all those memes about japan hating gaijins is untrue. actually they love foreigners and all types of foreigners except koreans and china. they even like niggers. god knows why.
>>
>>37196022
im 100% yellow but 0% japanese
>>
:c plz resupundo
>>
>>37196056
cool i hope it works out for you. id hate to think some white faggot is frolicking through kyoto
>>
>move to nippon
>surrounded by millions japanese cuties
>have to recruit a western slag on a laotian traditional music forum
>>
>>37197607
ikr , betas will never learn , even if they spread there legs in front of him , he will not catch the bait.
>>
>>37196036
>Book targeted to foreigners
>Has foreigners
>Must mean Japs love foreigners

I wish I was this dumb sometimes.
>>
How did you find your meme job? Did you go though an online agency, or did you just walk in the door like a confident chad?
>>
>>37195729
>meme eigo sensei job
what's this?
>>
File: 1491147795156.png (861KB, 529x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491147795156.png
861KB, 529x700px
Hey, anon. If you wanna party or smoke some herb (that won't get you arrested) then come over to Osaka.

Go to the Rikuro ojisan no mise in Higashiyodogawa-ku and ask for Elliot (no, not ER, silly)
>>
Japs hate gaijins. The only reason they are tolerated is because without the US military there China would ass rape Japan for WWII in a heartbeat. China would literally finish nukeing Japan off the face of the map.
>>
>>37196036
>even the English book has bad English
>>
>>37198440
>eigo
Eigo means English, he teaches English.
>>
Why would you go to Japan? The country is extremely xenophobic and unless you are asian and speak perfect japanese, you'll stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>37198529
Osaka has become my new fav jp city, like it much more than Tokyo. looking forward to getting to visit again in a few months, love the bars, the people, everyone so laid back, not dressing to impress. real jps
>>
>>37195729
If you are a virgin I will. What's your skype or discord?
>>
>>37198997
Same person here. OP I will travel with you if you are a virgin and nice and wont rape me. Give me your skype or discord for this.
>>
>>37199373
Are you expecting him to pay for it or something?
>>
>>37199394
No, I have thousands of dollars from my family. I'm rich af I can pay for myself to do literally anything. Im on vacation in Europe right now.
>>
>>37199477
>Im on vacation in Europe right now.
I want to come along actually. Discord is resT#1449
>>
>>37199477
were in europe ?
>>
>>37199519
I don't pay for shit for anyone else. Got caught in that trap before.
>>37199520
Belgium.
>>
>>37199532
>I don't pay for shit for anyone else.
That's not what I meant. I have money too.
>>
>>37199532
what else are you good for if not your money then? gibsmedat money
>>
>>37199532
are you planning to do amsterdam ?
legal weed if you smoke (i dont smoke)
this week it can go to 30 degrees.
>>
>>37199643
Just did it this weekend. Bought tons of drugs there. The weed is top shelf shit. But I also got magic truffles.
>>
>>37195729
Do you have a degree?
I want to be a meme eigo sensei, but every job opening requires a bachelors. I've heard JET and similar programs aren't worth it too. Any tips?
>>
>>37195729
Holy fuck, did you make it there? Do you actually speak Japanese without having any roots there? You impress me, anon.

Where do you live? I've heard life is very costly. I probably couldn't cope with the apparent racism, karoshi shit and all the shittiness. My life is shit already over here in la siesta land. I'd instantly committ suicide in Jippongu.
>>
>>37198529
Oh shit, I remember you. You're the pro mma fighter in japan, right? You shared some videos awhile back
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.