[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you got a girl pregnant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0155.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.png
63KB, 578x547px
What would you do if you got a girl pregnant?
>>
>>37195634
Raise my child to the best of my ability and not abandon my child like my father did. Try to give them the life I didn't have and hope that they don't make the same mistakes.
>>
raise it with my wife, duh
>>
Make her fall in the staircase
>>
>>37195634
Make her abort so that child wouldn't suffer through a world I hate so much.
>>
Kill the girl, I can't pass down my suffering.
>>
do a victory dance
>>
Break up with her despite how loving she is
Go on an alcohol fuelled bender when I blame her for all my failings in life
Realise I'm really the one to blame
Start to get my shit together, albeit slowly, and do the best I can to be there for my son and her while we both live with our respective parents
>>
Ruined my life by doing it, but I manned up and took responsibility.
>>
>try to get her to get an abortion
>leave the country if she doesn't
>>
>>37195634
>if
>implying im not a virgin/eventually going to lose my virginity
>>
>>37195686
>>37195688
>>37195692
>>37195710
>>37195725
faggots ruining the world
>>
>>37195634
>What would you do if you got a girl pregnant?
I would have to have sex with a girl for that to be a possibility

Considering this is already a ridiculous hypothetical I might as well say I'm rich and I'm gonna be a great dad
>>
>>37195742

the world ruined us
>>
>>37195634
Raise the kid with her, with the understanding that I work and she doesn't. None of this "childminder" bullshit.
>>
It's happened 3 times already.

First time it happened, she got an abortion without telling me. We broke up after that.

Second time it happened it was with my current partner, at the time girlfriend, she told me a childhood illness left her barren so we had constant unprotected sex without pulling out for months without issues, until a year and a half in she was pregnant. I thought it was the biggest miracle ever, but she was scared. I was trying to convince her to keep it until she miscarried at 7 weeks.

Third time, same partner and still girlfriend, we got an abortion because we weren't ready, and she was too scared of having another miscarriage because she still felt her body wasn't ready.

Now we are married, and getting ready to buy a house before we start trying again.
>>
It's impossible I cannot get an erection.
>>
>>37195839
you're already responsible for the death of 3 children and you want to have more? lol, what a fuck head
>>
>>37195839
Please don't. PLEASE DON'T TRY AGAIN.

Your lady is TERRIBLE and you are TERRIBLE for not having any remorse.
>>
I would go live in Mexico didn't learn spanish for nothing
>>
I have a pregnancy fetish, so I'd probably fuck her brains out while it lasted, always going for creampies, then I'd quit school and help raise the child.
>>
>>37195667
/thread

Oreos
>>
File: dank_NEET_pepe.gif (438KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
dank_NEET_pepe.gif
438KB, 590x700px
Wake up and realize that nightmares only happen while I'm awake.
>>
File: 1467897447357.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467897447357.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>implying that could happen for a robot like me
>>
File: a2.png (847KB, 554x950px) Image search: [Google]
a2.png
847KB, 554x950px
>>37195634
Be super happy, because it means I've finally found someone who makes me happy and that I could spend the rest of my life with. I might be a lonely virgin, but I'd never sleep with someone just to be able to say that I've lost my virginity; if it ever happens, it'll be with the right person for the right reason.
Then I'd spend the next 9 months enjoying spending time with the love of my life and finally getting to fulfill my lifelong pregnancy fetish.
>>
>>37195634
I'd be happy and raise my kid(s).

Having kids is one of the few dreams I have.
>>
File: and nothing of value was lost.jpg (78KB, 432x382px) Image search: [Google]
and nothing of value was lost.jpg
78KB, 432x382px
>>37195686
>>37195688
>>37195725

Only proper answers.
>>
>>37195634
depends if I wanna marry the girl. If not I would try and get sole custody
>>
Im black so id give into my genetics and abandon her
>>
Would never happen. I always wear a condom and pull-out when I have sex.
>>
>>37195634
I haven't thought that far yet if it happened I'd have have to man the fuck up and embrace the life the gf/wife and I have created
>>
Pressure her into having an abortion
I'm not fit to be a father
>>
>a-anon, I'm pregnant!
>who are you?
>>
>>37195839
>scared of having a miscarriage
>so i should have an abortion

wut
>>
File: coffeehouse_gondola.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
coffeehouse_gondola.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
I'd wake up.

Oregano
>>
>>37197778
And it's not like abortions are harmless either. Many women become sterile because of them.
>>
>>37195915
To be fair one was without his knowledge, the other accidental so really only 1-2
>>
I don't know
I am gay
>>
File: 1462937552136.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462937552136.png
21KB, 400x400px
>tfw literally all you want to do is impregnate beautiful women but you never will
>>
File: 35.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
113KB, 498x594px
Get married and live happily as a family.
>>
I'll get out of this board in a hurry. Do this OP.
>>
>>37195634

Make her get an abortion

Run and hide

If she's intelligent than might think about it
>>
Raise the child to be at least better then I could ever be.
>>
>>37195634
>implying I won't become a wizard
I would marry her and raise my child, what else?
>>
>>37195634
If she's ugly i force her to get an abortion. If she's alright looking and pretty nice I make her my qt wife and father the child.
>>
>>37195634
This is a cruel joke. Ask the starving man how to cure food poisoning. The silence is your answer.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.