[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pencildick Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: baby-carrot.jpg (149KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
baby-carrot.jpg
149KB, 2000x2000px
My gf and I started having sex recently and I've come to discover that my penis is pretty skinny. Skinny enough that it can't fill out a condom and it slips off extremely easily. My gf has some experience but this is my first time and I don't think she's even been in a situation like this before. Also, I think she's having some trouble feeling it. How do I keep the condom on during sex and what are some positions or techniques I can use to make my dick feel less like a tampon being inserted into her over and over again?
>>
>>37195242
just accept that penetration will never feel good for her and just do what you need to to satisfy yourself and spend some time eating her out if she's horny and unsatisfied.
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (36KB, 498x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
36KB, 498x368px
I can wear magnums and normal ones are slightly too snug on me.
>>
Eat her out/finger fuck her.

The only time I had regular sex I would bust a nut like a two pump chump unless she was on top, so I just started eating her out beforehand and then going nuts. If you suck at actual fucking then it's like a nice comedown in the afterglow of an orgasm.
>>
>>37195242
Buy a dildo and use it on her. Slowly start introducing small dick shaming fetish, like have her tease you about it while you use the dildo on her. Eventually you can wear a strap on and fuck her with that.
Your only chance is to fetishize it and hope her big dick fantasies get fulfilled with the dildos. But she will probably cheat on you anyway
>>
>>37195385
Yeah and eventually hell just get a bull to cuck him.
I hate women for their failure to u understand how cruel life can be for a male.
>>
>>37195242
>>>37195242
>just accept that penetration will never feel good for her and just do what you need to to satisfy yourself and spend some time eating her out if she's horny and unsatisfied.

This anon I have a small dick too that gets thick ish but nothing special. I spent many a time perfecting cunt licking to the point I can make most girls climax around five minutes in unless your clit and g has been mutilated by forty chads (which isn't the type of girl you want to stick anything in).

Perfect this and she'll be happy for you're pathetic penis for a year or so then remember and misses a man's dick and not a boys, by then you should have another lined up. It's not perfect but can't win them all.
>>
>>37195242
You need a condom that fits, try something from India or Eastern Asia.
If she lays on her back and folds her legs up like she's sitting Indian style, it'll squish her thighs and hips together and make her tight enough to feel you.
>>
>>37195242
I also have a thin dick. She can do kegels, and holding her thighs together might make it feel tighter. For the condom you'll either need to order shit from China or use your fingers to hold on to the base. Aside from that learn how to eat pussy and don't be afraid to bring in sex toys if necessary.
>>
>>37195242
>Skinny enough that it can't fill out a condom
you do know there are many different sizes, right?
>>
>>37196380
>H-hello may I procure one pack of the Tinky Winky Extra Smoll condoms, please?
>>
>>37196502
it's either that or
>Where can I find baby-diapers?
>>
>>37196380
They make magnums, but if you need something smaller you're fucked.
>>
>>37195242
How small are we talking here?
>>
>>37197325
I think the average condom in China and India is way smaller
>>
>>37197444
I bet this is a lot more common then you'd think.
>>
>>37195350
>I would bust a nut like a two pump chump
I also had this problem. Combined with the girth issue I was afraid it'd frustrate my gf eventually. Maybe it's just because I'm new to sex. Is there anyway to control it?
>>
>Skinny enough that it can't fill out a condom and it slips off extremely easily
>condoms
As 'grower' dick I hate those damn things.
I have a rather extreme difference between flaccid and erect.
Put it on while erect? Grats, you now have a somewhat painful rubber penisring. More painful the more excited matters get, too bad you are no masochist.
Oh what is that, you got even slightly softer during a longer mating or you stay insider her after sex, because she is one of the girls who loves that feel and would even like to fall asleep with your cock inside her?
Hope you both enjoy poking around deep inside her pussy to fumble that damn thing out because it will immediately slide off your dick. The added pregnancy scare she'll get the first time that all happens comes so regualry for me that I just by a pregger test the same time I buy condoms for any women that I know beforehand isn't on the pill.
Fun, Fun, Fun.

Every working relationship I had she went to get a pill after the second sex with condoms, no joke.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.