[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody can fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 210px-Trojan_her_pleasure[1].jpg (15KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
210px-Trojan_her_pleasure[1].jpg
15KB, 210x210px
I worked three years in a welfare office case managing TANF recipients. To have TANF, you have to have a kid. To have a kid, you have to fuck. What three years of doing that job has taught me is, no matter what physical flaw you have, skinny, fat, skinnyfat, unsightly blemish, facial scars, whatever it is, EVERYBODY can fuck. And if you haven't fucked, you and you alone are to blame.
>>
all these fat dweebs have expectations beyond their means
>>
>>37195237

No shit. You think you're smart because you figured out that trash will fuck trash?

>>37195267

Its for the best. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>37195237
I actually had to get my penis removed due to a severe infection. All I have is a stump which I can pee out of and a pair of nuts that do nothing but hang there.
So no not everybody can fuck
>>
I don't want to have sex with a deformed, double digit IQ welfare sponge though.
>>
>>37195362
God damn, dude... well, you could with some surgery, but not being a trans woman, I'd doubt you'd go there. I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>37195431
Seriously, like omg, stop setting the bar so dam high
>>
>>37195362
holy shit, OP got blown the fuck out with reality.

outliers aside though, we already know having too much pride is a downfall.
i have too much pride to approach women, i'll admit it and i have too much pride to allow myself to be vulnerable for a woman.

women reacting to vulnerability is so much more different than men reacting to it.
>>
>>37195498
What a honest posting.
>>
>>37195498
>holy shit, OP got blown the fuck out with reality.
I did. I really did. The poor bastard. Just so much of human motivation goes into procreation. I hope he's found some outlet. I wonder what his quality of life is like.

I wonder if he's read Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises.
>>
Yeah no shit everybody can fuck, that doesn't mean I want to JUST fuck anything. I want to fuck something that looks good so I can feel good about myself and the act, not stick my dick in some 450lb 50 year old woman with an eyepatch to say "I have had sex"
>>
>>37195237
I bet you're talking about ugly deformed single mothers that somehow managed to get pregnant. I also bet you didn't see many men, and when you did the mother of their child was a 1/10 bottom of the barrel actual retard.
>>
>>37195267
Mine is
>i have to find her attractive in some manner (she does not have to be 10 out of 10, obviously, but as long as she has an ok personality )
>she should not be bigger than me (I'm fat, myself - 260lb and 6'2)

I'm starting to think my incredibly low standards are already too high, as i can't get anyone to be romantically interested in me
>>
>>37195931
>I'm starting to think my incredibly low standards are already too high, as i can't get anyone to be romantically interested in me

If robots are right about anything its to have some standards. You have to be careful when listening to normies because they are usually desperate for sex and validation and would fuck a corpse to avoid being alone with a thought. Never compromise on who you will spend the majority of your time with.
>>
>>37195498
You're not supposed to show women too much vulnerability. Just a little to endear yourself to them. But you're supposed to keep a lot of your emotions hidden. I learned that late in life after trying to show my true self to too many different women and being constantly rejected. Really it goes for all of society, not just women.

It's always been a bitch for me because I was abused as a child and have mental health issues. Nobody wants to see a man crying and complaining about his life though. Unless perhaps they're getting paid to tell them what's wrong with them and give them drugs to temporarily cover it up.

That's why I still come here even though I found some success in life. I can be my true self. I can say what I really feel. I keep all this shit bottled up inside because that's what's expected of me. But it's always going to be there no matter how much I run from it.
>>
>>37196094
>Nobody wants to see a man crying and complaining about his life though.
I'd hug you and would try to comfort you so you feel a bit warm.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.