[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPANISH ROBOT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 32

File: SPAN0002.gif (2KB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
SPAN0002.gif
2KB, 388x260px
Where are my spanish robots here? Let us know!

Why are you robots?

>latinoamerica welcome too
>post only in english edition
>>
>>37193217
Why post in English in a Spanish thread?
Hola amigos. Como estan?
>>
>>37193230
Because otherwise thread will get 404. "This only an english board". And well, not posting on int since it's filled with normales
>>
>>37193217
Tfw my roommate is Spanish
>unclean
>takes advantage of everything
>has crazy murderer eyes

Why do you shit stains have to exist?
>>
>>37193217
Wew, this thread again.
We never last more than a few messages.
>>37193230
>Hola amigos. Como estan?
And this is the reason why.
>>
>>37193217
>Spain
No country for depressed neets.
>>
>>37193217
Half spanbot that lived his whole life in Spain and now lives in shitty Manchester for uni here. Que pasa penita? What part of Spain are you from?
>>
>>37193576
What do those "crazy murderer eyes" consist of? The area and the facial muscles around the eyes are very relaxed or very tense all the time?

I ask because I think I have that stare too.
>>
Bcn's metro is a fucking shithole today.
>>
>>37194234
>today
It's always shit. The air down there is unbreathable and in tourist season it must be a hell. Not to mention the gypsy and moor wallet stealing.
>>
File: tfwportugal.jpg (284KB, 800x614px) Image search: [Google]
tfwportugal.jpg
284KB, 800x614px
O meu trabalho nunca acaba.

Nao facam generals de paises, isto nao e o /int/.
>>
>>37193217
Hi I'm Canadian and not Spanish.

How do I get a qt spanish (white) girl? I'm of Slavic descent. Do they go for guys with lighter skin than them?
>>
>>37193217
Hi how do I get a qt spic gf?
>>
How is going the day amigos?
I just skip collages, wake up at 1:30pm and probably will fail finals very hard.
>>
>>37193217
We need more generals. For every country. Robots would post exclusively in their respective country general and only speak their native tongue so no one else could participate unless they knew the language.

Just like /int/
>>
>>37194351
>>37194364
Spanish women are huge whores, specially with foreigners (as all women do). Just not be a beta awkward, act cool and you'll probably smash it.

PS: If you come to Spain don't forget to bring your sisters/mothers/daughters with you. They're huge whores too when they come here.
>>37194387
Why would you fuck yourself over this bad? Don't be stupid.
>>
>>37194351
Do you fucking know that we are all whites right? There's alot of pale people here.
>>37194309
Fucking true.
>>
pls no race autism in this thread
>>
>>37194423
I was just specifying that I want a white spanish gf, not the ugly brown ones you get in south america
>>
>>37194414
>Why would you fuck yourself over this bad? Don't be stupid.
I'm just not motivated anymore, i think this year my mental stability is getting fucked, i did not even know why.
>>
>>37194439
You can't escape it
>>
>>37194774
I've been like more than two years in the same situation as you are.
>>
>>37194396
This

Generals are cancer. They limit conversations to their respective little closed community threads. And generally speaking, the conversations are on par with normie low brow conversation topics like weather and how their day is going.
>>
>>37193217
>Tfw half Spanish half Dutch

Have family in Madrid in Chamartin and near Mar de Cristal. This summer going to Pais Vasco and after that to Bordeaux in France with my GF.
>>
File: 13b.png (791KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
13b.png
791KB, 680x680px
>>37194857
It's not the first time that this happens to me, last time i quit college for a year, but i can't do this again, if i fail college i do not have plan B, is either finish college and get a job or kill my self .
>>
>>37195137
This board is for robots retard, are you lost?
>>
>>37195156
Not lost, I like r9k general vibe and feel.
>>
>>37195198
Your gf will cuck you. Kys.
>>
>>37195279
Why do you have to be angry?
Not really necessary is it?
Also typing kys will make you look even more like a high school student who is underage.
>>
>>37195342
Why are you still responding to me you normie prick? Offer your gf to tyrone already you pathetic scum.
>>
>>37195342
He is right, you are the reason why r9k is dying, just get the fuck out to shitpost in forocoches and never come back.
>>
Looking for someone to practice my Spanish with desu
>>
>>37195400
R9k dying isn't necessarily a bad thing. Maybe it will get you people a reason to get outside for a while.
>>
>>37195419
Why haven't you left yet you mentally ill normie, no one gives a shit about your retarded opinions
>>
>>37195553
Literally nothing wrong with being a normie
>>
>>37195402
Why are you learning spanish?
>>
>>37193217
I'm in Valencia. More specifically Puzol. Just went for a morning walk to the beach and had a coffee. Wishing i had a gf or money
>>
>>37195682
I just wish I had money
>>
>>37195682
I wish I had money but not a gf honestly. With money you can do more interesting stuff and better yourself easier. Then you can try get better at dealing with girls and have several fb's instead. As far as my experience goes gf's are more of a hassle, they are the lazy man's option but with lots of drama-related downsides. A man needs sex to be sane, romance is girly stuff.
>>
I'm originally from Peru. but I've been in the US since 2006.

>Why are you robots?
Not sure, I'm probably not, I don't know why I keep coming back to this board honestly. I used to have the best time with r9k1 at that other place, before 4chan brought r9k back. Just looking for a place to be idle and have particularly uninteresting conversations I suppose.

You?
>>
File: Pepeconomy.jpg (79KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
Pepeconomy.jpg
79KB, 725x483px
>>37193217
>Football has just ended
>Messi has literally only about three-four years at max of GOATing it up
>After the corruption of this year, it's more and more obvious that once that Messi retires, football will fully become an entertainment faker than the WWE with the best teams going through "cycles" and the game becoming even more souless
>Already was more depressed than normal, or more like empty the last two weeks since I reread the episode 90 of Shingeki with Eren realizing that his never ending struggle will never amount to anything
>While I of course didn't "enjoy" the chans since long ago, nowadays I don't even have the energy or interest to get mad or spend periods of more than a hour on them
>Have nothing but exercise and lying on bed, without overloading my senses and being relaxed but also barely feeling anything
>Lost interest in most anime too, and since I started watching the long exposition and dialogues at 2x-3x speed I barely take five minutes to end each episode, so it doesn't occupy much of my time
>Ending university after getting my end of degree memeproject done and three-four subject, will prepare for police entry exams next month
It's strange, it feels as if I finally have let myself go and have nothing to keep me going nor any passion on me, but at the same time that is going to open me new doors
>>
>essay about unemployment due tomorrow
>haven't started
>>
File: file.png (452KB, 438x627px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
452KB, 438x627px
>>37196010
just bought my first football jersey since I was 12, it's nice looking just almost 2 seasons old, so it was relatively cheap , just hope Valencia does something mildly decent this year
>>
I am in Madrid and I need a gun
Any experience on this?
>>
>>37196462
get a gun license and buy a gun.

Don't take it out of your home unless you're going to a shooting range or a "coto de caza"
>>
>>37196482
It's not that easy
http://www.guardiacivil.es/es/servicios/armasyexplosivo/controldearmas/autorizaci_armas/licencias_armas/
>>
>>37195682
ei prim, tinc familia en Pussol, que fa un pussolero en un puesto com este?

>tfw no ce trencada
>>
>>37196547
nobody said it was easy, but those are the steps, get a license, and get a gun.
>>
>>37196482
>>37196547
>>37196574
Of course I was not talking about the steps to get a gun the legal way
Guess nobody here has any experience on this
>>
File: ak47.jpg (35KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
ak47.jpg
35KB, 600x239px
>>37196632
I hear gypsies often own weapons and do some gun traficking, but no clue on how to even manage to get to buy without getting mugged/stabbed/killed by them.

You might want to try the "dib gweb". Just download Tor and look for some Tor search engine and find a page that looks legit. There are many accounts of people successfully buying shit from there. You will have to buy buttcoins anonymously (contact some local dealer) and give a direction that is not your home. Idk just pay money someone to receive the thing for you or something.

If you got enough money you can buy the golden plated kalashnikov meme, every middle eastern dictator has one.
>>
>>37196632
In milanuncios you can see from time to time people selling actual guns, from handguns to even rifles.
>>
File: 1495188305863.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1495188305863.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
Southern France here
We Latin robots are the biggest failure, aren't we ?
Most of robots come from the USA or Northern Europe where a lot of people are depressed/introverted, they're not that rare in their countries

But here in Latin Europe ? All men are chads and all women are roasties, Southern Europe is the chad's paradise, everyone is ultra-extroverted girls are always hot, you just have to be a little bit extroverted and you will get dozens of normie friends and girls to suck your dick

How did we failed ?
>>
>>37196462
You will end up mugged or in jail if you try to get illegal guns.
>>
>>37196771
you can be extroverted and a robot, it's even worse, because you actually need social interaction to feel good, but nobody likes you so you are bored, mad and frustrated.
>>
>>37196771
Not only in the relationship aspect, extroversion is also vital in other areas like finding a job, working on it or starting a career, Southern European countries are extremely social and a friends network is the most important thing to have.
We are screwed on all fronts.
>>
>>37193217
como estan ustedes?
>>
>>37196826
>>37196826
stop mixing up being outgoing and friendly and charismatic with being extroverted.
>>
>>37196771
Most robots are so because of their upbringing. They were isolated socially since kids for some reason and parents neglected them, leaving them to play with computers or consoles or some other worthless bullshit instead of helping them to socialize. That isolation, as they grow, is the reason why there are so many social cues they just don't get, as they are emotionally out of tune and can't really empathize with others.

Often they were lower class and developed an inferiority complex because of dumb shit like dressing like a poorfag or not having the latest kind of cell phone or never having money to go out to do fun stuff with others or whatever and isolated themselves voluntarily.
>>
>>37195585
Because I want to not be a useless amerifat. I'm doing pretty well just the declensions fuck me up
>>
>>37197081
Declensions?

Also it must be a pain the only people you can speak to in spanish will be mexicans. Mexican spanish is really dirty and ugly. Many anglos report that our spanish is quite beautiful when compared to them and I can understand why. I pity you guys for having to deal with those people.
>>
How to cure procrastination?
>>
File: IMG_6109.png (641KB, 957x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6109.png
641KB, 957x676px
>>37197141
Why are you so butthurt? There's more than Mexicans where I live. And actually, I think Mexican Spanish is quite beautiful. It's flowery and flows so much more nicely than European Spanish. I pity you for being so self loathing
>>
>>37197141
Oh, declensions- like, come comen comemos etc when to use it
>>
>>37197221
Not really butthurt, I was just talking about the stereotypical lower class chicanos or something. I don't really know nothing about mexicans, in Spain they're rare, they almost always go to USA, so I concede that I probably talked out of my ass. Argies are the ones that come here and their accent is considered peculiar and funny yet beautiful in some way, they speak like Italians.

>>37197242
Oh, you just list all the regular and irregular verbs and practice reading them aloud. Had the same problem with english in HS but I guess it was easier to me because english is so omnipresent in the internet so I eventually absorbed it. For you to do that, you might be interested in checking Hispachan for a while (it has ads here), though I'll warn you it's pretty much a shithole.
>>
File: IMG_5782.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5782.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>37197373
That's really cool actually, to me. I'm excited for when I can differentiate the different Spanish speakers at that level. Thanks for the advice, I'm going to check hispachan out!
>>
How can you be depressed in such comfy climes?

Try living in a poorfag part of Ireland.

Introversion and autism is ,ore common in northern Europe cause its cold and shit.
>>
>>37197838
Ireland has way higher standards of living tho. And you'd get depressed if everyone was out there having fun hanging around, fucking and doing fun stuff while you can't because you're a poorfag.

Honestly, what I learned after all those years is that everywhere is nice when you're rich and everywhere is shit when you're poor. It isn't about climate or anything circumstantial like that.
>>
>post only in english
Fuck off
I just wanted to ask:
He estado estudiando para entrar a la universidad pero no entiendo una mierda de lo que me explican y no logro concentrarme, incluso mi novia me ha estado ayudando en toda esta mierda y teniendome paciencia (ella fue la que me hizo salir del retail en el que trabajaba) pero se que no voy a lograr ingresar por lo deprimido que suelo estar y tampoco estudio por mi cuenta.
Que me recomiendan, cortar con ella y volver a trabajar en un retail hasta jubilarme?
No encuentro alguna otra forma de arreglar mi patetica vida
Pls halp
>>
>>37198048
Thread will 404 if you start writting in spanish, 95% of students pass the exam, the real problem is the score you need to get in what you want to study.
Also
>mi novia me ha estado ayudando un poco
Gtfo normie
>>
>>37197242
I can help you if you want, my mail is [email protected] if you're interested.
>>
File: 1484982724763-pol.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1484982724763-pol.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>37198048
>novia
Fuck off, normie.
>>
File: CastillaLeon.png (68KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
CastillaLeon.png
68KB, 650x500px
Wild Castillian appeared!

It's a shame that we don't have much of a "chan culture" in Spain. We can't even boast about having dank maymays of our own, since we are still stuck in the Dark Ages of Rage Faces and captions.

A quick shout out to all of you guiris trying to learn Spanish: It doesn't matter how hard you try, your accent will sound gay as fuck. Embrace it.

>>37196462
The easiest way to get hold of a gun is to get a hunting license, and even then the laws are pretty strict (keep ammo and weapon separate, random checks, that kind of stuff). If you want it for self-defense, you're better off buying a knife. Getting caught with a firearm in public, or even worse, shooting someone can land you pretty harsh jail times, and you don't want to end up as the girlfriend (male) to some Manolo, now do you.
>>
>>37198048
University is a meme, it's useless in a 80% of the cases, definitely don't go if you don't want to, you will lose both time and money.
Only go to university if you really want to study something and you are passionate about it, it's the only reason why someone should study nowadays.
>>
>>37198048
Pls stop, i cant pretend 2 be spanish now
>>
>>37198048
If you're studying something decent, useful and valuable that will raise your standards of living (STEM or similar) you should try. If you are trying a meme degree (pretty much everything humanities, but specially shit like sociology, history and so) you should leave it immediately regardless whatever got you in.

Also there's this great book called "Worthless" by some dude called Aaron Clarey that deals with the topic of meme degrees (carreras basura). If you really are gonna spend four years of your life you should really consider getting it. It's specific for americans but there's a shitton stuff that you can extrapolate.

http://93.174.95.27/book/index.php?md5=174D8B9EC447DB5F135A46938D6162E1

Shit like
>"all degrees are good"
>"whatever you choose will open you doors"
>"go for the college experience"
is utter bullshit and will ruin your life. Don't listen to that.
>>
>>37198533
>STEM or similar
STEM is also a meme nowadays, unless you want to emigrate and still success is not assured, in Spain is best to study something health related like medicine, psychology, nursery...
>>
>>37193217
Hello fellow parados
>>
>>37198662
>it is not perfect so it is not good at all
just because the best game in town isn't as good as it used to, doesn't mean it's not the best game in town anymore
>>
>>37198662
Medicine is still STEM, kind of. Also health related things are oversaturated nowadays, they fit in the "unless you want to emigrate" cathegory too. Maybe if you tried 5 years ago or so you'd have a point.
>>
como os va en un dia tan soleado?
>>
>>37198662
STEM will give you a job, maybe not the best paid, but you will have an stable job and this is more than the average spaniard.
>>
>>37198730
Feeling cold and sick, it has been raining all day.
>>
>>37198720
>health related things are oversaturated nowadays
True, but Spain currently has an old population that's only getting older in the future, also birth rates are the lowest of Europe, it will need a lot of health graduates in the future, also health it's related to the socialized healthcare system, there is always going to be work unless the state collapses.
>>37198756
By STEM I had in mind engineering degrees, in my opinion they are not worth it right now, extremely difficult degrees for very little pay, they might have been worth it 20-30 years ago.
>>
Who here /Madrid/?
>>
>>37198763
>frio
aunque llueva mucho frio a estas alturas no hace
>>37198923
aqui papu
>>
>>37198821
>unless the state collapses.
Which is exactly what is going to happen whithin the next few years.

You have no idea what is the financial state of our country? I mean, for fuck's sake, unprecedented levels of debt and insane deficits and all that stuff.
Just because it is a taboo topic in the mainstream media does not mean shit isn't going to go down soon.

Social security is pretty fucking much bankrupt and just next year will begin to be financed with debt, which is something horrifyingly bad.
>>
>>37199018
I agree, situation is fucked up, but if things get like that, there is simple nothing that you could have done to prevent it.
If we get to the point of state collapse, there is simple no right choice to not get fucked.
>>
>>37198956
I'm not in Spain, though. It's very cold here right now.
>>
>>37196841
No need to write ustedes
>>
I just want to give you and advice fellow parados.
If someone, a friend, your gf, your mother says that she wants to open a bar just smash his fucking head against the concrete.
Owning a bar in Spain it's horrible. I worked every day for 2 years. I had just 4 free days in 2 years.
>>
>>37197081
Oh. I'd be willing to help, but timezones...
>>
>>37199102
That's because there is not any fucking politic party who will do a shit.
Psoe doesn't do a shitty.
Pp are a bunch of corrupted retardeds.
Ciudadanos is the new PP
And Podemos are not able to get their shit together
>>
>>37198048
I mean, it also depends if you are interested in something. I'm studying something I don't like that much but is the most bearable career for me.If you don't find one though, just get a job my dude.
>>
>>37199315
I'm happy with Podemos in Madrid
Corrupptos need to be removed
>>
>>37199387
>neet
>podemita
Makes sense to be honest.
>>
>>37199284
I could too desu. Where are you from?
>>
>>37199417
I'm not a neet though
I work
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Look though post.
>Todos sudakas
>>
>>37199420
Sbain
>>
>>37199387
you are fucking stupid to believe in parties. they all shit. they all the same
>>
I can't believe there are no Spanish fembots
be in Madrid pls
>>
>>37199540
Kek, I didn't even vote them
But I'm happy with the things they're doing
>>
>>37199387
Voting podemos.......
>>
File: fat_and_alone.jpg (44KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
fat_and_alone.jpg
44KB, 539x412px
>>37199560
My cousin in Madrid is still single I believe. She is not a fembot but normal.
>>
>>37199102
you can always leave spain like im going to do

im really tired of this shitty country
>>
>>37199501
Weird, then. I suppose that most people supporting these quasi-commies does it because of the UBI or whatever other paguita were they promised, but I guess there's also people who do because they just hate the other parties.

I don't get why someone who works would vote them or support them otherwise.
>>
File: Male Social Hierarchy.jpg (745KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Male Social Hierarchy.jpg
745KB, 1200x1850px
>>37199634
>you can always leave spain like im going to do
pls story. I though about doing so but I'm pretty unsure if I could.

>can get german citizenship because parents
Should I go for it?
>>
>>37199604
is she qt?

orignal
>>
>>37199576
you are fucking stupid to believe they are doing shit.
>>
File: Goya.jpg (82KB, 548x800px) Image search: [Google]
Goya.jpg
82KB, 548x800px
I'm half-Spanish and want to move to Spain one day, what are the pros and cons of living there?
>>
pls dont turn this thread into politicuckery
>>
>>37199658
There's a difference between presidential elections and city council elections, and I'm saying I didn't vote them, there are many things I dislike but still, I'm not disgusted like before
>>37199750
Que vale, tu eres mas listo y sabes mas de todo
>>
>>37199713
If she is both single and qt it means she has insanely high standards.
>>
File: 1483583132302.jpg (64KB, 798x567px) Image search: [Google]
1483583132302.jpg
64KB, 798x567px
>>37199604
She is ok, 155cm approximately and quite skinny.
>>
>>37199713
Sorry this
>>37199842
Was meant for you
>>37199713
Originaaaaal
>>
>>37199761
First thing you should have in mind is that everywhere is nice if you have money. Don't listen to these that say the country is shit, spaniards generally lead miserable lives but as a decently well-off foreigner you can live as a king IF:

>don't have a job here (have remote job, self employed, have a location independent business...) because you'll get taxed like 50% of your wage.
>not gonna raise your kids in this socialist shithole (unless you can afford them decent private schooling)

>>37199823
Hay que ser tonto para dejar que los psiquiatras te echen la mano encima. La psiquiatria es una pseudociencia. Todos los males que puedas tener en la cabeza son por la medicacion (literalmente te causa brain damage y es mas adictiva que la heroina).

Si tienes un poco de sentido comun intentaras salir de eso.
>>
>>37199761
none. don't come if you are from a wealthy country
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x363px
C H I L E
H
I
L
E

oregano
>>
>>37200023
Justo estoy viendo una pelicula sobre la epoca de Pinochet
>>
>>37199925
hmmmm... comprensible. Yo tambien estoy desmotivado en la vida.

No hay trabajos decentes, o directamente no hay trabajos. Y siendo uno nini por muchos anyos llega un punto que nadie te contrataria (a punto de cumplir 23 yo).

Si uno puede permitirse no trabajar y vivir con lo minimo pues lo hace. Todo ese marron de formarse durante anyos para acabar trabajando ocho horas diarias para casi no ganarse la vida simplemente no vale la pena.
>>
>>37199690
>pls story

not fully planned yet but after i get my degree this year i plan to do a master in other country where they are cheaper and work there, i have a pretty high english level which is something that young spanish people massively lack

if it doesnt work out il came back here i guess
>>
File: 1466237213101.png (17KB, 93x168px) Image search: [Google]
1466237213101.png
17KB, 93x168px
>>37199800
i think im good enougth for her, i can hide my power level good enougth
>>
>>37198270
>and you don't want to end up as the girlfriend (male) to some Manolo
That doesn't happen on spanish prisons

t. former convicted
>>
>>37200123
Why do you get there?
>>
>>37200117
I don't think you are good enough for my cousin. Your probably not wealthy enough or have a good job/degree.
My family has high standards for everyone.
>>
>You must leave this thread if you don't know the difference between Latino and Hispanic
>>
>>37199890
Online artist here so that could work. Of course there are many BIG "ifs" that factor into that, jaja.
>>
>>37200139
>aggravated assault
>attempted murder
>11 years total
not in the mood to repeat full story time
but in spanish prisons there is not rape like it appears to be on USA
there's beating and violence occasionally but not that closeted gay stuff

I mean, you can hookup and made a girlfriend (male) and there's even chaperos but no one gets raped, at least on the ones I stayed
>>
>>37200269
and they called us subhumans
>>
>>37200204
what a shitty mentality, money is not the only thing that matters

i have a big dick
>>
>>37200371
My family doesn't care about that.
We're an old aristocrat family and like the new wives and husbands of the children to be well off or intelligent.
>>
File: 1493289551268.png (117KB, 563x377px) Image search: [Google]
1493289551268.png
117KB, 563x377px
>>37200543

friendzoned again

ofrgan
>>
>>37200735
No such thing as a friendzone.
Only pathetic men
>>
arriba originalmente
>>
wew lads I'm OP, didnt think this thread would be up that long.

:)
>>
File: 1480995833653.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480995833653.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
redpill me sobre no suicidarme

cual es vuestra motivacion en el dia a dia?
>>
CARLES IF YOU'RE READING THIS, KEEP IN MY MIND THAT IM GONNA SUCC YOU AND KILL YOU, MUTKO FAG.
>>
File: 1476462075461.jpg (112KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1476462075461.jpg
112KB, 635x457px
Saxony is full of nazis they said, it's dangerous for foreigners they said

>tfw no nazis in sight
>only paki refugees, indians (also refugees) and vietnamese people
>tfw indian neighbours who struggle to poo in the loo and who stay up fucking late not letting me sleep (I wake up to work at 5:00)
>>
has anyone even proven that Spain exists?
>>
File: 0-1485844.jpg (750KB, 2331x3385px) Image search: [Google]
0-1485844.jpg
750KB, 2331x3385px
>>37202461
The routine of being a wageslave used to be a motivation, but I just got fired so I don't know now. I guess cute animu girls.
>>
File: 1466713760836.jpg (33KB, 281x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466713760836.jpg
33KB, 281x340px
>>37202461
>cual es vuestra motivacion en el dia a dia?

ver el final de one piece
>>
>>37202461
Cuando estoy super depre siempre acabo haciendo algo que me hace sentir bien por uno o dos dias. Entreno (workout), o salgo en bici o medito o alguna cosa que me gusta y me hace sentir bien pero que no hago con suficiente regularidad.

Hay una larga lista de cosas que uno puede hacer para sentirse bien, el problema es que cuando te encuentras mal no estas de humor para tomar accion, que es lo que mas necesitas.

Lo ideal es tener todas esas pequenas cosas en una lista y cuando te encuentres mal te fuerzas a hacer una o dos. Una vez adoptes el habito siempre seras feliz porque estaras acostumbrado a hacerte feliz a ti mismo siempre que no lo estes.
>>
>>37202720
It's a myth the globalists have propped up in order to counterfeit more 'evidence' to the round earth theory
>>
nice thread OP
>inb4 Venezuelan here
>>
Is it true that in spanish-talking countries its more common for people to have a job or live alone way later in their lives and its not looked down upon?
>>
>>37203947
i think in spain people envy you if you managed to start working late, we are lazy after all

i think most people dont give a shit if you are married or not,
>>
>>37203947
I think we are not as bad as italy in regards to that. Keep in mind that although the concept of family is indeed stronger, the economical situations is dire so you can't move out even if you want to in most cases
>>
File: innerearth.jpg (308KB, 538x552px) Image search: [Google]
innerearth.jpg
308KB, 538x552px
>>37203842
Wrong, Spain is where the entrance to the inner side of earth is. Forget antarctica, the US military is not spending millions upon millions hiding any entrance there, they're just protecting the most valuable resource there is: penguins.

>>37203947
Mediterranean societies tend to not pressure the individual to be successful as hard as it is in anglophone countries, they're more family and kin centered societies. Though this is probably caused by lack of resources honestly. Shit jobs one cannot even think of living off of and unstability.

Also, in the past people used to live in huge multi generational households. The whole "fly off the nest" mentality was a thing invented by americans. If the family could stay together that was encouraged.
>>
>>37193754
Castilian masterace here
>>
>>37204101
There's no "entrance" the ground is a completely flat polygon, there's no matter facing the other way
>>
File: 1490289902790.jpg (25KB, 202x204px) Image search: [Google]
1490289902790.jpg
25KB, 202x204px
Swedenbot here who wants to move to Spain.

Is this a bad idea? I mostly want to move because of Sweden's shitty climate. Winter makes me wanna kill myself.

Is this a good idea? And where is the best place in Spain to live? Can an uneducated foreigner who speaks Spanish quite well find a job?
>>
>>37204560
Fuck.

>Is this a bad idea?

Scratch that.
>>
>>37204560
I hate this dry ass climate (may-september) I wish I could live in sweden for the summer and come back for the rest of the year
>>
>>37204560
Spaniards and specially spanish robots will have you believe that spain's a third world polynesian tribal shithole with no running water. In actuallity it is a comfy and peaceful place to live and very charming if you have any interest in history or anthropology.
A swedish polyglot man i reckon would find a job easily, but the salary would be laughable compared to what you would earn in your country, although it is much cheaper.
For a northman i would recommend the northern coast, as the weather in the south might be too much
>>
File: 1487010676325.jpg (72KB, 916x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487010676325.jpg
72KB, 916x1024px
>>37204560

You must learn the language, only teens are able to speak a broken english.

Everywhere is a good place, but read information before moving: check the culture in general, gastronomy, way of living, personality of spaniards, climate of the place you are interested, what you like to do in your free time and else.

Spain is the best country in the world, and I say it as a depressed cunt.
>>
>>37195682
Get a spanish gf you wacky dumbass.
You have the chance.
>>
Grettings from Mexico guys
Im currently living in gudalajara with my uncle and his familly, also I'm studying spanish and it's quite difficult.

Alguien mas de gudalajara aqui?
Algun mas de Mexico?
>>
File: 1490528508974.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490528508974.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>37204861
>Spain is the best country in the world
>>
>>37193217
hey, puertorican here
>>
You Spanish robots should feel proud for yourselves at least you make an effort to learn English. Over here in England you guys are a godsend compared to the endless paki fucks who refuse to assimilate. I can't even go down the street without hearing mudslims speak their subhuman language
>>
>>37205298

I saw the crime statistics of spaniards in england a few weeks ago. If I'm not mistaken, we were almost the lowest ones.

But that's not a surprise, considering Spain is the 25th safest country in the world, while UK is around the 50th (not hating or anything m8)

Also sorry for what happened in Manchester.
>>
>tfw you live in El Salvador
I just want to get out of this shithole, but it seems like it's just a pipe dream
>>
>>37205489
be a qt girl and il let you live in my house
>>
>>37205538
>qt girl
I wouldn't be here if that was the case.
Even though you're joking I can only despair at the fact that only that way I could get out of this hell.

But It was fate, the one who marked me and put me against the world, I can never accomplish anything of worth due to fate, I can't succeed against it, with my only option being death, one lacking meaning or impact.
>>
File: Venezuelan ball.png (300KB, 783x677px) Image search: [Google]
Venezuelan ball.png
300KB, 783x677px
>>37205648
rember ur not alone :^)
>>
>>37204662
I hate these cold winters with nothing but rain and snow and these summers that are barely hot.

>>37204700
Yeah, Spain is a bit less organized and "neat" than Sweden from what I have seen. People aren't as stressed and cold as here either. Far from third world country though.
I have been looking at San Sebastian for a while. It seems like a really nice city with a comfortable climate. I'm worried about Basque country culture though. Castilian feels more familiar. I also like surfing, so the Atlantic ocean is a plus. I also really like Barcelona, but it feels a bit too busy and touristy. The climate is perfect though. Barcelona and Nice are my favorite cities climate-wise. Malaga and the area around it seems nice also, but as you said, the climate might be too much.

>>37204861
Maybe it's because I've mostly been in major cities, but people seem to know English well enough to communicate. Better than the French at least.
>Spain is the best country
I hope so. Any areas in particular you would recommend I check out?
>>
>>37207029

Again, it depends on what you want. The climate, geography, personalty of people and ''culture'' can change a lot from north to south.

Personally I would avoid living in catalonia/barcelona because there are too many shitskins, muslims and niggers. It is infested with them. But if you don't care about that...
>>
File: 1486860016274.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486860016274.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Me acaba de dejar la novia
>>
Hispanic Robot here.

"Why are you a robot" kind of implies it's by choice, I'm a robot for a simple reason; I lack social grace and I can't make friends.
>>
>>37207132
>ever having a gf
Get out.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 3tm4f.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3tm4f.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
How do I get a Spanish bf?
>>
>>37207201
You don't unless you are Spanish, chica.
>>
File: wew.gif (2MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
2MB, 400x229px
>>37207201

you don't m8
>>
>>37207201
you

>D O N T

origimeow
>>
Una lista breve de cosas que odio:

>sudacas
>centracas
>gachupines
>chilangos
>oaxacas
>gringos
>a mi mismo
>europutos
>argenegros
>gente obesa
>mi vida
>negros
>arabes (montachivas)
>feminismo
>homosexuales
>>
Soy de BA basically the only Spanish speaking city that matters. Feels great to be better than literally every other Latin country.
>>
Im a mestizo spic, and I've always wanted to visit Spain for a couple months. What could I expect during my stay? Do you guys view mestizos in a negative way? What are the chances I might like it there and stay there?
>>
>>37208854

Only niggers or moors can be viewed in a negative view here, talking about prejudice by looks.

>What are the chances I might like it there and stay there

It depends completely of your personal experience. No matter what we tell you, it can be wonderful, just normal or shit if you are unlucky. But I highly doubt that you will have a bad time, even less if you behave properly like a human being.

There are thousands and thousands of latinoamericans here.
>>
Neet since 2014 felling suicidal.
I'm mexican BTW and my great great father fought against the monarchy in th Spanish civil war
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.