[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you ever be in a (serious) relationship with a non-virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 568
Thread images: 120

File: 1495061081719.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495061081719.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
Could you ever be in a (serious) relationship with a non-virgin? My gf is a virgin (as am I) but she's had a bf before and the thought of them being lovey with cutesy nicknames and making out bothers me so much, I can't imagine how people with non-virgin gfs feel, how do you cope with knowing someone else has fucked your gf? Are you really okay with being with somebody's sloppy seconds (or even thirds and fourths)?
>>
>>37192471
>I can't imagine how people with non-virgin gfs feel, how do you cope with knowing someone else has fucked your gf?
Not everyone is as desperate and paranoic as us. Most normies don't give a shit, and that's why they're happy and we aren't.
>>
>>37192660
I guess, maybe it's because im khhv (it's ldr) and that's why I think sexual stuff are such a big deal but I still can't help it, I feel like if she's called someone else her love, said how handsome he is, made out with him etc. that it lowers the value of what we have. I mean if someone has had sex with like 3 different individuals, what does sex even mean to them anymore? That goes for both men and women before roasties start getting angry at me
>>
>>37192732
>I mean if someone has had sex with like 3 different individuals, what does sex even mean to them anymore?
What does sex even mean to you anon?
For me is another way to have fun. Not that I've had much sex anyway... but I don't see it as something special or romantic.
I've only ever had 2 gfs and they were both virgins, but I don't think I would have cared if they weren't. Honestly it's not like I can be picky or anything.
>>
>>37192732
3 different individuals?

Wew lad, take a look at western culture. Especially the US.
>>
How does one even acquire a virgin gf ? Like, I know it's just pure chance but how does a woman not get any into her twenties ?
>>
>>37192831
For me it means the expression of your love with your soulmate

>Honestly it's not like I can be picky or anything.
Why not? I'm a khhv because I'm picky, and I wouldn't have it any other way, maybe it's a pride thing but I'm much happier that I waited now that I found someone I actually feel connected with rather than losing my virginity to that chubby girl who kept hitting on me in highschool

>>37192862
She's 20, like me and we met by pure chance on some site and thankfully she initiated everything (since I'm an aspie robot), I had given up hope I'd ever find someone
>>
>>37192931
Good for you, anonimo. Here's hoping things continue to work out for you into the future.
>>
>>37192847
I don't think most young people have had sex with more than 3 people, I think that's mostly an image that media has passed to us
>>
>>37192862
>How does one even acquire a virgin gf ?
The only girls I always know for certain that are virgins are the religious ones (Christian, Adventist), but if you dont follow their cult Idk if its a good idea to be with them.
>>
File: 1490341203629.jpg (963KB, 2047x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490341203629.jpg
963KB, 2047x2048px
>>37192931
>She's 20, like me and we met by pure chance on some site and thankfully she initiated everything
can you be honest anon, are you ugly? Or, I mean are you and her "average" looking? This situation seems literally impossible for 7/10+ girls
>>
File: IMG_9381.jpg (448KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9381.jpg
448KB, 1152x2048px
My gf is a virgin, 19, and a shy Asian weaboo. I'm a 24 year old tall white boy, also a virgin, and we're both eachother's first gf/bf. It's been the best year and a half of my life so far. We actually met in a skype group for a ship of a fandom we were both into while I was still in the Marines. She read my stories and loved them before she met me. When it turned out we actually lived an hour away from eachother, we met up and were close friends for a year before we started dating. And yeah, I can't imagine the thought of her having been intimate with someone else before me. Shit would eat me up inside. But when we cuddle and I know I'm the only one she's ever done it with, it feels fantastic, and she says the same thing.
>>
>>37193000
I'd say that my face is better looking than the average guy but I'm a bit chubby, I'm 183cm though, I've got a good body type and I lift though so I'm not all flabby.
>>
>>37192471
Better than having a girlfriend who has been fucked by 10+.
Anyway, it's a kind of sad feeling whcih wont ever disappear but I guess that's how life is. I'm a conservative person and I wish newfags now a days would also be what real men were. The world is going shit.
>>
>>37193080
>Better than having a girlfriend who has been fucked by 10+.
I definitely couldn't handle that, I don't see how people who date girls like that can think of anything else other than all those guys that used to fuck their gf, it would drive me insane
>>
>>37192471
>starting to like a girl on kik
>she has that look in her
>know I can't convert her into a housewife

It hurts me separating from people. Why does it hurt me? No one else seems to get as hurt by it as I do.
>>
>>37192471
Dude I totally feel you one night my sisters (now ex) was at out house. We talked a bit n Shit. Then I went outside to smoke a J, came inside to get a glass of water before bed and I could just hear them banging from the kitchen.
A part of me died that night..
But that was like a year ago at one point you just forget and realise Shit like this happens
>>
>>37193037
living the dream anon you give me a glimmer of hope
>>
>>37192952
They absolutely do.
I live in a very conservative place and every women my age that I had the misfortune of knowing or being related to has at some point had multiple cocks inside them.
The youngest I knew was 13 years old wtf
>>
>>37193037
That's great anon, I hope all robots find love, these past few months have also been the best of my life, although I'm constantly scared of losing her

>>37193105
The worst thing is I have a lingering fear she might have given him a bj, I don't know I think they only met up once but it was after many months of dating and somehow not knowing for sure whether it happened is even worse. I wish I wasn't like this

>>37193115
Jesus, I also knew a 13 year old who lost her virginity to some uni student I think, she lived in my neighborhood and I used to see him drive up to her house to pick her up, I have no idea how her conservative parents allowed that
>>
>>37192471
If you weren't a virgin you'd know virgins are TERRIBLE at sex. Spending the rest of your life with a girl that bites your cock off every times she tries to suck your dick is NOT fun. Just like it won't be fun for her to have sex with a dude that doesn't know what he's doing. It'd take years for a virgin to acquire the experience and abilities you can find in a person who's not stupid enough to remain a virgin in their twenties.

Hell, some people just suck at sex, even when experienced, so why would you risk it with a virgin who's necessarily bad at it?
>>
>>37193157
stop your making me want to kill myself
>>
>>37193093
You'll eventually grow up in that matter
>>
>>37193192
This. When you get to 25, there won't be any virgins. At all. Either you grow up and realize humans are a sexual species, or you just stop having sex altogether.
>>
File: IMG_9165.png (307KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9165.png
307KB, 450x450px
>>37193157
>it's the "if your partner isn't good at sex the relationship will suck and die and there's no way possible ever for them to ever become good at sex ever even with years of practice together and sex is all that matters ever you silly virgin" meme
Please just stop. There's no way you possibly believe all this yourself, and if you do I feel bad for you, so why are you trying to drag others down into your cynical way of thinking yourself? My virgin gf was pretty terrible at sex our first time. She couldn't give a blowjob without teething me. A year and a half later, she's pretty damn great and gives a good blowjob and knows what I like and where I like it. I can't wait to see how good she'll get in the coming years. She actively wants to learn how to get better at pleasuring me, and I return the favor. Please just take your enforced negativity and leave.
>>
>>37193192
>>37193208
I didn't realize you could grow out of morality at 25

>>37193157
God what are you on about? It's not all about physical pleasure you hedonistic loser
>>
>>37192471
I was a 25 year old virgin till I met my gf. She's been with hundreds of guys though and so after learning that I can barely ever get hard with her even though she's easily a 9. She basically is settling for me in her 30s. She told me stories about having 3somes and stuff like that and basically in the middle of sex I get soft thinking about it.

Of course she was rapped as a child by a family member and started having nympho level sex as a young teen was her highschools whore cumdump and everything. After getting to know her and loosing my boner she started cutting and starving herself because she thinks shes ugly. She even cuts her face and feet. I'm pretty sure she's getting ready to fuck someone else because I look at her history and all she does is post about it on soc, craigslist, okcupid, and reddit. I dont care though I just want her to be happy cos all she does is cry every day and cut herself.

Also I seriously thought she was a virgin till she told me. Her pussy looks like that of an 8 year olds even though shes my age. It actually is so tight it hurts. You'd never know she's been taking dick for almost ten years.
>>
>>37193220
Try to convince yourself of that. Relationships don't work out when there is no sex, unless you're an emotionally damaged aspie neckbeard who's ready to settle for anyone.

You have to realize ALL relationships necessarily end at one point or another, especially so if you're young. Our generation consumes sex like any other commodity, and trust me, when you two break up, you'll have a very hard time finding a girl that will date a guy that's not good in bed.

If you were willing to wait for over a year to get a decent blowjob, good for you. But trust me, she's nowhere as good as you imagine her to be. Come back when you've had a girl deepthroat you for 45 minutes until you cum down her throat and she swallows.
>>
>>37192979
>religious
More than 70% of Christians don't wait.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2013/03/03/which-religions-have-most-premarital-sex/whTrXNlukf5nFRk9UlZ64I/story.html
>>
File: 1439985044280.jpg (11KB, 281x266px) Image search: [Google]
1439985044280.jpg
11KB, 281x266px
>>37193246
>Her pussy looks like that of an 8 year olds
>>
>>37192471
>gf has had bf before
literally coalburner tier.
>>
>>37193254
I cannot wait for ISIS so you can burn to death
>>
File: tumblr_ohmc7rK2981uhuwb6o2_1280.jpg (87KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmc7rK2981uhuwb6o2_1280.jpg
87KB, 682x1024px
>>37193260
Looks like this but with a much tighter hole that looks like an asshole.
>>
ITT: bitter males with non-virgin gf's desperately make excuses for why having a virgin gf is a bad thing to try and make themselves feel better about not having a virgin gf
In this thread you'll find various, colorful excuses, such as:
>b-but virgins are bad at sex!
>n-no girls are virgins anymore!
>s-she'll just cheat on you later anyway!
>h-haha, who cares if she's not a virgin! n-not me! not at all! only stupid virgins care about that!!
And more!
>>
>>37193269
>post ends in 69
literal degenerate
>>
>>37193246
>I was a 25 year old virgin till I met my gf
I had high hopes for this story anon
>>
>>37193277
I figured what you meant, I was just reacting to the analogy you chose

>>37193278
this tbqhwy
>>
Wait if you want a virgin gf, and you finally get her, will you have sex with her?

I don't know, it's just a bit weird. If you want to have sex after marriage then fine, but if you want to have sex before then it's stupid. What makes you so special that you're the one she must lose her virginity to?
>>
>>37193254
If you actually believe all of this, I honestly feel bad for you. Hopefully one day you'll look back on this and see how wrong you were.
>>
File: 1489798669661.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489798669661.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>37193246
>pussy of an 8 year old
how do you know what it looks like anon...
>>
>>37193254
I'm not sure whether this is bait, written by an out of touch idiot or true.
>>37193254
>you'll have a very hard time finding a girl that will date a guy that's not good in bed
Call me a faggog but if a girl only likes me for the sex or is willing to breakup for it than she's a slut who I won't miss
>>
>>37193243
>implying doing what every species on Earth was programmed to do is immoral
>implying you're not a retarded amerifag
>implying sex is not about pleasure
I'm sure you love to have sex in the missionary position, under the covers, in a dark room, and only for procreation.

You guys are deluded. You seem to think girls have to be pure or whatever. They think about sex a lot, if not even more than we do, and they can get it VERY easily. You might be happy with your inadequate "virgin gf" but they're certainly nothing to be appreciative of (especially when you consider the reasons of their virginity, i.e. they're either religious and too stupid to realize religion is a fucking sham, or they're too ugly/fat/unattractive/uninteresting to manage to get laid).

Also, if you're THAT focusing on the girl being a virgin, it's pretty straightforwardly because you're a virgin yourself and you lack self-confidence to such an extent that you can't even begin to accept that you might be compared to another, more adequate sexual partner that she might have had in the past. I mean seriously guys, grow UP. The human body doesn't work the way you think it does. A vagina does not "get tainted" by someone else's penis, just like your colon doesn't "get tainted" by all the tendies your mommy feeds you.
>>
>>37193095
>she has that look in her
Were you with us yesterday in that 1000 cocks look thread?
I'm also kind of traumatized.
>>
>>37193246
Lmao your life is fucked
>>
>>37193246
>You'd never know she's been taking dick for almost ten years.
This is a meme. Sluts don't have loose pussies, it really varies on the girl, just like guys have big and small dicks. It's actually sometimes not a good thing if she's tight though. That could mean she's not attracted to you. When girls are really good horny and wet their pussies expand and aren't as tight.
>>
>>37193323
It's not exactly bait, more like the bitter justifications of a man with a non-virgin gf to try and make himself feel better about the fact that she's been intimate with several men before him. If it's bait, he's only baiting himself.
>>
>>37193246
>all she does is post about it on soc, craigslist, okcupid, and reddit
Uhhh give me her username bro?
>>
File: tumblr_nhn5xw4D0u1rcksbno1_1280.jpg (140KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhn5xw4D0u1rcksbno1_1280.jpg
140KB, 1024x1024px
/r9k/ virgins need to stop putting so much emphasis on sex and purity and realize that there are other elements to a relationship. More important ones.

Also, digging into your ex's relationship history is toxic behavior.
>>
>>37193280
>post ends in 80
>urbandictionary tells me this is slang for Oxycontin
also degenerate
>>
>>37192471
yes, I'm not a virgin and I'd prefer my bf to not be a virgin either
>>
>>37193298
Well, we'll definitely wait a long long time, the problem is with people fucking within a month of knowing each other and not planning on spending their lives together
>>
>>37193326
We get it man, you're bitter, depressed, and disillusioned with the idea of sex and romance in general. It's okay, I don't blame you with how fucked up society and MOST people treat those things, but you should probably just stop before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself. I honestly just feel bad for you, and I hope you realize one day that the things you're saying just aren't true. You'll be a genuinely more happy person.
>>
>>37193326
>you're a virgin yourself and you lack self-confidence to such an extent that you can't even begin to accept that you might be compared to another, more adequate sexual partner that she might have had in the past.
I'm really butthurt about this thread but this is really the essence of it all
>>
>>37193326
I'm not american, I'm southern yuropoor and if you honestly believe all that you're beyond saving. A lost cause.
>>
File: 1449918384046.jpg (66KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
1449918384046.jpg
66KB, 477x324px
>>37193340
>take out a loan from the bank
>they dig into your credit history
>this is considered prudent
>considering a long term relationship
>look into partner's relationship history
>this is considered "toxic"
>>
>>37193329
Link to archive? I missed it.
>>
>>37193340
>digging into your ex's relationship history is toxic behavior.
Lmao why?

If she's insecure about how many guys she's slept with, she's a fucking risk to date.
>>
>>37192660
divorces, suicides, medication abuse, sure seem happy as shit ha. normies PRETEND that they are happy, that is the point of being a normie
>>
>>37193323
I'm not talking about breaking up, because if you suck at sex, you won't even begin to date. Why would you settle for someone who's ugly and boring when you can get interesting and beautiful? Similarly, why keep having sex with someone who's bad at it when you can find better? You might want to believe this is a perfect world where only inner beauty and true love count, but the first is a meme, and the second a simple biochemical illusion.

These threads are hilarious, you guys claim to be redpilled roastie-haters yet you deeply desire a kind, loving, innocent, subservient and virgin gf. You pretend to see the world for the shithole it really is, and then you want something completely illusory to flatter your ego. Be consistent.
>>
>>37193389
This actually makes me sad for some reason. All of those things should be considered normal for a relationship, but no one likes actual commitment.
>>
>>37193340
>/r9k/ virgins need to stop putting so much emphasis on sex and purity and realize that there are other elements to a relationship.
Of course there are, but sex history is a good indicator of a person's value of sex, personality and how seriously they view relationships.

>More important ones.
Well, love is obviously the most important one, but someone who's had lots of relationships and sex means that they have a false perception of love or they view sex as separate from love, both of which are unacceptable behavior.

>Also, digging into your ex's relationship history is toxic behavior.
I would say it's very important to know before you commit, so you know what kind of person you're committing to
>>
File: IMG_9469.jpg (95KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9469.jpg
95KB, 400x478px
>>37193380
>relationships are all about sex only and if your gf's previous partner was better than you at it she'll consider them the better partner
Way to buy into what society says. Get off my board normie.
>>
>>37193360
gross, kill yourself please
>>
>>37193393
There's not much to it, but the few posts that were related actually scared me. I'm not sure why I ended up so disturbed by it, but it simply did,
>>>37173546
>>
>>37193380
>I'm really butthurt about this thread but this is really the essence of it all
You're butthurt because you know we're right. That's not the essence, the essence is I'm a virgin myself and I want the person I spend my life with to take sex as seriously as I do
>>
I think the main reason why people want a virgin girlfriend is because they themselves are a virgin and it can be embarrassing/awkward to be in a sexual relationship with a person who is sexually experienced. Once these people lose their virginity and become more sexually experienced, it becomes much less of an issue.
>>
>>37193412
Whether this assumption is true or not is completely besides the point. The point being this is what robots truly mean when they say they only want a virgin gf.

Asides from sex, you have to realize that a person who's a virgin is really more likely to be bland, boring, uninteresting, and generally inexperienced with all the beautiful things life has to offer when you're willing to experience them. You'd know if you had been around more than one virgin. The fact that she's a virgin is not an absolute guarantee that she won't cheat on you or whatever, humans gonna be humans.
>>
>>37192471
>My gf is a virgin (as am I)

How can she be your gf when you haven't even had sex with each other yet? Fucking clueless spergies.
>>
File: tumblr_npb5w9Drhf1ql9jxjo1_1280.jpg (94KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npb5w9Drhf1ql9jxjo1_1280.jpg
94KB, 768x1024px
>>37193389
>>37193396
Because you're not prudent or considerate, you're just petty and jealous.

You're not entitled to every detail of her life.

>>37193403
Insisting that your love is more genuine or profound because you haven't slept with many people is childish nonsense.

Sluts can love just as deeply as you. I know you believe your virginity somehow makes you principled. It doesn't. Just naive and inexperienced.
>>
>>37193437
But sex isn't serious at all. It's not special, it doesn't have to be done only with your one true love. Seriously, stop putting sex on a pedestal, no wonder you can't get any. Sex is fun, and it's a good way to cement a relationship. It's not a nuclear warhead launch protocol.
>>
it doesn't matter if your girlfriend is a virgin or not folks

if she's a virgin then congrats, that's what you wanted, but hopefully you care more about her personality and views and shit more than the fact that she's never had dick inside her

also if you are getting so blasted over her having ~~possibly~~ given her ex a blowjob, grow up and get over it
>>
>>37193472
Male or female this is the mindset of a whore. Sex should only happen with someone you love. Flings, fwb, ons, it's all degeneracy. I don't think two people need to be married but they should be in love at least.
>>
>>37193464
>Insisting that your love is more genuine or profound because you haven't slept with many people is childish nonsense.
It's simple logic, actually, if you take a dicking from every guy you're attracted to you can never have a real bond with another person, it'll be just another guy in a long line of dicks. It shows you can't appreciate love or sex for what they actually are

>Sluts can love just as deeply as you.
I know you don't actually believe that, sluts are barely even human

>I know you believe your virginity somehow makes you principled. It doesn't. Just naive and inexperienced.
Or some people have a moral code and stick to it, not everyone is a hedonist lowlife like yourself

>>37193472
>But sex isn't serious at all. It's not special, it doesn't have to be done only with your one true love.
Yes it is, and it does have to be done with only your true love, anything else is hedonistic primal and immoral

>>37193456
I won't even bother with this, but it's the same as the two posters above
>>
>>37193464
>entitled

Roastie, please. Like it or not relationships are an investment. Why should I give years of my life to a stranger? If she's been through tons of "bad break ups", why should this one be any different? One or two might be a fluke sooner or later you're in red flag territory.

>inb4 "b-b-b-ut true love" meme
>>
>>37193464
>You're not entitled to every detail of her life.
You're entitled to standards, you fucking sperg. If people don't meet them that's their own problem.

>petty and jealous
Fucking listen to yourself man. Is it "petty and jealous" to not date someone who says they're a literal prostitute too? Where are you drawing the line here? If she's had triple digit dicks you should save yourself the bother.

Grow up. There's nothing wrong with having requirements, and honesty is an integral part of a functional relationship.
>>
>>37193494
>if she's a virgin then congrats, that's what you wanted, but hopefully you care more about her personality and views and shit more than the fact that she's never had dick inside her
Sure all of those matter, but for her personality and views to be genuine she has to follow through with her actions, thankfully my gf also dislike promiscuous people and her actions show that

>also if you are getting so blasted over her having ~~possibly~~ given her ex a blowjob, grow up and get over it
I'm not blasted, I'm just annoyed because it means that what she feels for me she might have felt for someone before and that makes it less special and unique, since for me it's an one in a lifetime situation, if it doesn't work out I'm never finding another gf ever again
>>
>>37193506
>I won't even bother with this

Of course you won't because you're a clueless faggot. If you hang out with somebody and don't have sex, then you're just friends. Intimacy is the deciding factor that seperates platonic friendship from romantic relationship.
>>
>>37193412
Did you know that your picture originally comes from the famous Batracomiomachia, a playful poem from Homer composed of only 303 verses that talks about a war(machia) between frogs(batraxos) and mice(mios). even Giacomo Leopardi reenacted it in his Paralipomena of Batracomiomachia.

Now you know
>>
>>37193464
sluts can love only cock, roastie
>>
>>37193528
Oh I guess people who wait till marriage were never in a relationship until they got married and had sex you fucking retarded hedonist.

ISIS, please save us from this
>>
>>37193464
>Sluts can love just as deeply as you.
Stop right there. I can understand a girl that has 1 or 2 serious relationships but actual sluts? You're ridiculous. Stop glamorizing having sex with multiple people. No matter how much you try to make it seem like an enlightening experience, it isn't. You're clearly trying to justify yourself for sleeping around. The truth is that each time you have sex with a new partner you're steering further away from being able to commit. It's commonsense. I'm not saying everyone should be a virgin, but once a girl sleeps with more than 4 men it's not very likely she will be in love with me like a virgin would.
>>
File: 1494965457977.png (268KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1494965457977.png
268KB, 361x691px
>>37193528
>the state of the west today
>>
>>37193521
well that's awesome like really congrats! because if your views align and you guys really do like each other, and get along then that's what is important.

also that sounds like you getting blasted over it, love can be felt many times and her giving him a blowjob ~possibly~ doesn't diminish what she feels for you. i can understand where you are coming from but chill out, i don't mean this in an awful way but you gotta relax. saying stuff like "i'll never find another gf again" if this relationship fails is ridiculous like there's plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>37193472
I cannot imagine sex with a man I do not love. Its a very personal thing to do with another human.
>>
>>37193506
>>37193515
>>37193544
It's not simple logic, it's clueless virgin logic.
You put way too much emphasis on your dick. There is more to relationships than sex and well-adjusted people don't measure staying power via quantity of dicks.

You're the problem, it's your love that's petty, and it's probably why you're stuck here, a virgin, sulking that the girl you like isn't one too.

>>37193544
Yeah. Lack of experience doesn't make your love more valid, dork.
>>
>>37193560
>love can be felt many times
see that's where you go wrong, that's the fundamental misunderstanding you have of love

>if this relationship fails is ridiculous like there's plenty of fish in the sea
I know there are, I didn't mean I won't be able to do that, but it will be pointless because I've already found my soulmate

>>37193570
>You put way too much emphasis on your dick.
Not on mine, other people's

>There is more to relationships than sex and well-adjusted people don't measure staying power via quantity of dicks.
Yes there are, but the quantity of dicks is definitely a significant factor in whether it's worth committing to a relationship with someone, since it shows instability and if she has that many failed relationships then why would yours succeed?

>and it's probably why you're stuck here, a virgin, sulking that the girl you like isn't one too.
But she is
>>
>>37193537
I didnt know this and now that i do i want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>37193591
>Not on mine, other people's

Is this the effect of all of those cuckolding memes?
>>
>>37193570
>Yeah. Lack of experience doesn't make your love more valid, dork.
No, but the fact that you waited till you were actually in love to have sex does make your love more valid, slut
>>
>>37193537
thats interesting i never thought anyone on this board could spout actual facts and not shitting rebuttals on which one is thr gayest
>>
>>37193602
No, it's the effect of civilization being based on monogamy for thousands of years, it's not a meme, you're just a slut
>>
>>37193537
People in this 3d dont even know what they're missing out
>>
File: 1491877219567.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491877219567.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>37193570
Are you implying that people who sleep around, aren't cautious with their decisions, poorly read people, and avoid long term commitment are going to make good partners? Are you saying that they will just magically stop their carelessness and some day just decide they will want to settle AND commit to that without needing to jump around some more? This applied to both men and women btw. Jesus Christ you're a literal cuck.
>>
>>37193612
>you're just a slut

How am I the slut if you're the one obsessed with dicks?
>>
>>37193623
>you're a literal cuck

It's more like you're the cuck because you're the one watching other people living happily and having healthy sex lives, while you're sitting alone rubbing your tiny micro-dick.
>>
>>37193570
>It's not simple logic
It is, you're just too stupid to come to a simple conclusion.

>There is more to relationships than sex
Nobody is disputing that you fucking idiot.

>well-adjusted people don't measure staying power via quantity of dicks.
If somebody has a long history of short relationships and one night stands, with dozens or hundreds of men, that's a red flag. I really don't understand what point you're trying to make. You just sound like you're in denial at this point. Again, grow up. You look for indicators in every aspect of your life, it's a survival instinct. Relationships are no different at all. Are you going to shack up with a violent rapist who has a history of domestic abuse too? No. People repeat past behavior. Why is this any different? Why are you so fucking blinkered about this anyway, are you a roastie in denial?
>>
File: d51c017240cde470e2324bc0c22ec2e0.jpg (865KB, 1045x1311px) Image search: [Google]
d51c017240cde470e2324bc0c22ec2e0.jpg
865KB, 1045x1311px
>>37193591
No, just means she's been in many relationships and has had sex. That's all it means. You're just bitter and looking for meaning in something meaningless so you have someone else to blame for your shortcomings.

>>37193606
You didn't wait or save yourself, you hid in your room and made no effort.
The only thing you are is inexperienced.

>>37193623
Having sex or being in many relationships doesn't have anything to do with not being cautious or making poor decisions. Relationships don't work out. You could just as easily say her not settling for someone based on something as meaningless as purity is acting both prudent and cautious.
>>
File: 1491270676701.png (806KB, 970x679px) Image search: [Google]
1491270676701.png
806KB, 970x679px
>>37193591
>be fell for the soulmate meme
>>
>>37192471
Yes. I don't have to spend all that time catching you up to speed on all things emotional, physical, and responsible that relationships entail.
I'm a chick though so maybe its different.
>>
>>37193638
That's some projection there buddy. You need to understand, people in a position to pick and choose their relationships don't settle for sluts.

You probably do understand this and you're asshurt that you can afford to be choosy.
>>
>Bunch of virgins talking about what having sex means

Great thread tbqh.
>>
>>37193591
you know, to each their own. you've got your opinion and i've got mine, both are equally valid.

well if you found your soulmate, don't worry so much about stuff that actually doesn't matter. if she's honestly as great as you think she is then carry on from there. if she makes you happy and you make her happy, and the relationship is good then let it grow.
>>
>>37193640
>No, just means she's been in many relationships and has had sex. That's all it means
Well you're halfway there. Now put 2 and 2 together, and understand that a very long relationship history means there's something wrong with her. She either cannot commit or isn't worth committing too.

What are you not understanding here? You're not actually offering an argument, you're just repeating half of what we say.
>>
>>37193591
>why would yours succeed?
If she had a relationship before you, she probably learned about how to make things work with a new partner.
>inb4 degenerate
I want a partner too I'm just saying. Sometimes when it's your first gf/bf you don't know how to make a relationship work. Lots of factors are needed to make a relationship work or not.
>>
>>37193660
>If she had a relationship before you, she probably learned about how to make things work with a new partner.
Maybe.

Now what if she had 40 partners before you, can we admit she's unable to learn from her mistakes and dating her is probably a bad idea?
>>
>>37193660
This is exactly why most women are reluctant to date inexperienced guys. No woman in her twenties wants to re-experience all the immature shitty childish shit guys tend to do in their first relationship. People of a certain age value relationship experience.
>>
>>37192660
Yeah, it's cool to not give a fuck that some other guy already spilled his cum on your girl's face.
>>
File: 1.png (142KB, 206x273px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
142KB, 206x273px
>>37193642
What's it like being a bitter lonely faggot?

>>37193629
Because you took the dicks while I'm concerned with sexual history, not dicks

>>37193640
No, it means she's a vapid, immoral slut

>You didn't wait or save yourself, you hid in your room and made no effort.
I did wait and save myself, believe what you want but I had my chances and I didn't take them, not everyone thinks with their genitals, some people want their lives and love to have meaning
>inb4 yes everyone thinks with their genitals because i do, im not a slut im just human

>The only thing you are is inexperienced.
You say that like it's a bad thing and not a sign of taking life and sex more seriously than a used up roastie

>>37193645
You don't worry that your bf has fucked other girls before you and felt love for them and the love he feels for you is only a duplicate of that and not unique?
>>
>>37193683
>Yeah, it's cool to not give a fuck that some other guy already spilled his cum on your girl's face.

I swear to God, some of you people are at least bi-curious. What's with all the obsession about dicks and cum?
>>
>>37192831
>I've only ever had 2 gfs and they were both virgins
Thanks a lot normie scum, two more women who turned into fucking roasties. People like you deserve to be put to the guillotine.
>>
File: 1391442982572.jpg (149KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1391442982572.jpg
149KB, 720x480px
>>37193683
Haha, you care that your gf has gulped down some other guy's cum, you must be naive or something haha
>>
>>37193695
What's wrong with being bi-curious? The obsession is with that happening to your current gf, not in general. Nice try with the "anyone who doesn't agree with me on this subject is gay XD" tumblr tactic though.
>>
File: 1438437163308.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
1438437163308.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
guys, relax, non-virgins don't deserve to live, let alone have their opinions replied to

stop giving these seething sluts attention, they're only getting angrier
>>
See, it's this kind of shit that makes you all wallow in such despair. All you guys ever do is look at the past of women.

Oh, she's trash because 7 years ago, she once kissed someone that she really liked at the time? That's it? That's all it takes for you to disregard her as a potential lover?

You people have such an over romanticized view of relationships. You all seem to think "if she isn't THE ONE then she isn't worth it" and you're ruining yourselves because of this.

If you're dating a girl, it means she's dating you too. Why? Because you make her happy. Because she enjoys being with you. Because she trusts you enough to give her heart to you. Why should it matter who she was with before? Is a human not allowed to have emotion more than once in their lives?

Maybe the relationship wont last forever, and maybe she's been with others before. But the point is, she's with you now. Right now. Here in the present. Not the past. Not the future. Shouldn't that be what matters most? Or can you people not get past yourselves and be happy with what's in front of you?
>>
>>37193640
It depends on the amount of relationships. Anything more 2-3 and I'm sorry but she needs to get her shit together and consider why are her relationships failing so much without playing the victim. Most people never do this and cry "where have all the good men gone!!" and blame it on others, failing to realize its THEM and they don't know how to pick their men. A girl with less partners likely has learned how to pick her men better, what to avoid, how to make it work next time, etc. This shows me she's serious and not a little bitch that blames men for her actions. I know some men are dicks so I cannot entirely blame her if she is not a virgin, was in love or in a abusive relationship. If she goes through this many times without learning, she's not only stupid but she is not worthy of my time.
>>
>>37193192
Kek, the mental gymnastics you normies do to repress the thought that you accept this cuckoldry.
It's okay, in here you don't have to act like it's a sign of maturity and pride to be together with a slut. Let it all out.
>>
File: 1460841478876.jpg (146KB, 866x464px) Image search: [Google]
1460841478876.jpg
146KB, 866x464px
>non-virgin males ITT
>>
>>37193734
>Oh, she's trash because 7 years ago, she once kissed someone that she really liked at the time? That's it? That's all it takes for you to disregard her as a potential lover?
That's a bit of a stretch there, most people are saying a long history of rinse repeat short relationships are a red flag.

>the present. Not the past. Not the future. Shouldn't that be what matters most?
Yeah sure, if you're 12 years old or literally retarded. Adults think towards the future. It's pretty important to do that, not just about relationships. How old are you? Do you have a job? Do you have bills to pay?
>>
File: 1481510266720.jpg (100KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481510266720.jpg
100KB, 709x1000px
>>37193737
If anything she is more prudent for being open-minded and testing the waters.

In the end, she should do what is best for her and no amount of penises will devalue her love or devotion.
>>
>>37193677
We can absolutely agree on that.
>>
File: 1493884589194.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1493884589194.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>37193683
Right bro? I don't give a fuck! Feels good man.
>>
>>37193472
>sex is not serious at all, it's not special
Don't you find it disgusting that a girl you're together with has already been shared among many other men before? It's beyond me how someone can accept this disgusting degeneracy.
>>
>>37193734
Read the thread before replying or at least don't try to strawman, I already explained all this

>Shouldn't that be what matters most?
It does matter the most, but you can't disregard that if she's already had the same feelings she has for you with two-three other guys, it's not the same, you'll most likely be the third-fourth guy and then she'll move to another and have those duplicate feelings again. This is why so many relationships fail. People don't take sex nearly as seriously enough as they should
>>
File: 1450152292330.gif (615KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1450152292330.gif
615KB, 141x141px
>>37193764
>We can absolutely agree on that.
My nigga.
>>
>>37193691
Anon if more people thought like you our generation wouldn't be this fucked. Godspeed.
>>
>>37193749
as a female, i have to agree that the short rinse repeat short relationships are red flags. ive known plenty of other women that have had these and they are typically the types that throw themselves at any guy that comes their way and wonder why they can't find a "nice guy"
>>
File: 1442359684965.png (635KB, 947x419px) Image search: [Google]
1442359684965.png
635KB, 947x419px
>>37193760
>no amount of penises will devalue her love or devotion.
teehee the fact that I've had five boyfriends before you that lasted for three months doesn't affect my ability to commit or devote myself to another person at all XD
>>
>>37193494
>also if you are getting so blasted over her having ~~possibly~~ given her ex a blowjob, grow up and get over it
But it's fuckng disgusting, you sub human.
>grow up and get over it
This right here is marxist propaganda at play. Can't you realize how you've been manipulated to be okay with sticking your tongue and dick inside a biological gutter? Fucking ew, man.
>>
>>37193794
The problem is that most people arguing for virginity in threads like this aren't talking about many "short relationships" but claim that every girl that has lost her virginity is used goods only good for casual sex.
>>
File: 1371739045958.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1371739045958.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>>37193791
that looks like I sent it to myself but thanks
>>
>>37193691
Not really no.
You can experience Love multiple times or with multiple people even simultaneously. The fact he had that emotion for someone prior doesn't devalue it just like the fact billions of people before having felt that same emotion in varying intensities doesn't devalue it.
>>
>>37193749
At what age does someone stop looking for someone to date and start looking for someone to die with? Is that what your definition of an adult is?

>>37193777
My question is what's wrong with being the third or fourth guy? Can you not enjoy something before it ends? Does everything have to last forever for it to be good and worth it for you?
>>
>>37193638
>accusing someone of having a micro dick
Hello Stacy, how did Chad treat you today? Doesn't sound too good.
>>
>>37193819
oh yeah i've noticed, a girl could lose her virginity to someone that she genuinely gives a shit about but lo and behold if that relationship doesn't work out then she's a "used up roastie" which makes no sense, but ya know
>>
File: 1487923918708.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1487923918708.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>37193734
Well done lads, we're making the roasties toastie.
>>
>>37193819
That's not what I claimed, and my original post was meant for both men and women, it just got derailed by the sex positivity squad and turned into a gender issue because it's easier to argue if you can just call the other guy a bitter loner

>>37193834
>You can experience Love multiple times or with multiple people even simultaneously.
just permaheem yourself at this point, you don't deserve to live

>>37193836
>Can you not enjoy something before it ends?
That's hedonistic thinking

>Does everything have to last forever for it to be good and worth it for you?
What good is love if it's not eternal and unique?
>>
>>37193777
>she's already had the same feelings she has for you with two-three other guys

>She's been happy with 2 other people, she is clearly incapable of understanding what true love is, and is therefore a whore who will spend her life sucking dicks until the end of time
>>
>>37193695
What obsession you faggot? I just find it disgusting knowing that some other guy had his way with my girl.
This used to be a sign of fucking pride and self respect but these days people like you made sure that it's a sign of ridicule and the exact opposite is considered good now.
>>
>>37193868
I finally got through to you, good, you might even experience love at some point if you keep on this path
>>
>>37193701
>you care that your gf has gulped down some other guy's cum
>you must be naive
wut
>>
>>37193741
>past stripper
>knows shes a slut
>tied the knot anyways
Cuck fetish is not a fucking meme.
>>
>>37193879
>it bothers him that a month before he and his gf got together some guy had a thumb in her ass
why are you such a naive cuck, only cucks care about their partners sexual history, because you like thinking about it
>>
>>37193836
>stop looking for someone to date and start looking for someone to die with?
Why did you even bother typing that shit out?

I didn't say anything to warrant that. You're just fucking arguing with some bullshit concept to make life easier because you have nothing to say.

If you're looking for a one night stand, you probably don't give a shit how slutty a woman is. If you're looking to get romantically involved and intimate with someone, that should change. That doesn't mean that you're going to get married, or die together. You just don't want to waste time with a person who can't control themselves and is likely to fuck you around.

You honestly sound too young to be on this board. Maybe in your age group it is as simple as a woman has maybe had one partner, or kissed a few dudes. When you hit your mid 20's, two distinct types of women start to appear: sluts and normal women. You need to make a distinction between what you have early on to save yourself the bother.

Unless you just don't care and you'll take whatever's on offer of course.
>>
>>37193710
>Nice try with the "anyone who doesn't agree with me on this subject is gay
Accusing someone of still being in the closet, typical liberal tactic if you ask me.
Those normie fucks watch too many kikewood movies with extreme masculine characters who often turn out to be gay and just acted like that to hide it. Crap like that.
>>
>>37192862
You needed to get the virgins in their teens. I took my first girlfriend's virginity when I was 17.

You probably won't ever get a virgin at your age
>>
>>37193904
It's a very effective tactic honestly, every time someone says they're against gay marriage they all go "Why do you think about gays that much? Do you worry you secretly enjoy dicks? Is that what this is about? Dicks?"
>>
File: 1487641295291.jpg (15KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487641295291.jpg
15KB, 240x250px
>>37193760
>testing the waters
This is literally what sluts say. Anyone who tests the waters is not looking for something serious. We're talking long-term here, anon. What's next?
>she juss needs to find herself guise!!
>>
>>37193860
>What good is love if it's not eternal and unique?

How much anime do you watch, buddy? I'm gonna go ahead and say too much.
"B-But my one true waifu will love me and only me and has never been attracted to anyone else before me"
>>
>>37193873
>What obsession

Your obsession with dicks and cum, dumbass.

>sees cute girl
>thinks to himself: "I wonder how many dicks have been inside this slut"
>how many fat gigantic dicks
>and cum--cum all over her face
>hm, dicks and cum, cum and dicks
>b-but y-you're the faggot, n-not me
>>
>>37193921
Don't even bother with her, she's such a stereotype but she doesn't even realize that her feelgood monroe quotes are ludicrous

>>37193927
I haven't watched anime since i was 13 and that was naruto but thanks for the original joke.

>"B-But my one true waifu will love me and only me and has never been attracted to anyone else before me"
Has society fallen so low that true love as an ideal is now ridiculed and considered a meme? You realize people have been creating art and holding this as the ideal for centuries, right?
>>
>>37193899
>too young to be on this board
Well shit, if I have't reached the age where the other sex are either NORMAL or SLUTS, then maybe I am. Lemme borrow your AARP card, btw.
>>
>>37193935
>Sees a girl covered in cum after a gang bang
>"I THINK I WILL MARRY THIS GIRL!"
>>
>>37193734
Good post fellow redditor, here you have a much deserved upvote!
We need to protect all those poor women who don't bother to take responsibility for their actions! They only deserve the best and nothing less!
>>
>>37193734
>Not the future.
What the fuck is the point of a relationship if there's no future? Might as well just be a fuck job on the side.
>>
>>37193846
>>37193819
It's just r9k. Not a real shocker here. The majority of men don't care, especially in North America and they actually prefer nonvirgins for the experience. I read about a few 25+ virgin females that haven't found a guy because they're turned off that they want to wait for marriage.
>>
Are some of you people literal monks? How can you refrain from sleeping around when it's summer again and girls are showing so much skin?
>>
>>37193952
>creating art and holding this as the ideal for centuries, right?
>the ideal
>centuries

Oh yeah! How could I forget that kings and rich noblemen have been marrying their true loves for centuries! Not the hottest women they could afford because they're rich and powerful and can have whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want! They did it for LOVE!
>>
>>37193962
>the age where the other sex are either NORMAL or SLUTS
That'll be in your mid twenties kid.

You'll grow up eventually, I wont hold it against you.
>>
>>37193935
>sees cute girl
>thinks to himself: "I wonder how many dicks have been inside this slut"
No because unlike you I don't give a fuck about some random slut who's not even my girlfriend.
However, if my girlfriend had such a past, I sure as hell would give a fuck you stupid nigger.
Now keep white knighting like the good little goy cuck that you are.
>>
>>37193965
But anon, her past doesn't matter.
Who cares that she let herself get treated like a dog, what matters is the present!
>>
>>37193999
>She might break up with me in 57 years
>That's just a fuck job on the side
>>
>>37194047
>the only thing that matters is now. not the present or the future.
>but also the next 56.9 years matter.
>but nothing after that.
ok
>>
>>37194047
Seriously, how old are you?

Have you actually been in a relationship?
>>
>>37194016
Do you even know what "ideal" means you insufferable faggot
>>
>>37193860
>what good is blank if its not eternal and unique
>literally billions of people have existed before this moment
>at least 3 of then statistically have thought the same thoughts and experienced much the same life and events
>you'll probably never live past 80
>literally impossible for you personally to be eternal or unique in anyway
Suppose you better just off yourself with that shit logic.
>>
>has gf
>still a virgin

You are the definition of a beta cuck.
>>
>>37193952
you're not american. you need to understand that americans come from a different cultural background and love it not something they believe in
>>
>>37194015
They don't get out of the basement. They just hug their anime waifu cumrag pillow and wait for their virgin gf to ring the bell to their mom's house. Have you learnt nothing about these fucktards?
>>
>>37193935
All these raging beta virgins are either cucks or closeted faggots. Look at them desperately deny they think of nothing but cocks and cum.
>>
>>37194015
Monks still have sex.
>>
>>37194089
But aren't they arguing as if THEY were in a situation in which they are constantly turning down "whores spoiled by the cum of others"?
>>
>>37194089
>They don't get out of the basement.
Yeah, tell that to my bicycle and the PS4 I bought with the money I earned, you little jumped up motherfucker.
>>
>>37194095
>being disgusted with the thought of your gf having done degenerate things with many others before you
>"hurr, you are such a closeted faggot xD"
I don't get this logic.
>>
>>37194116
>I own a bike and a gaming console
>I'm not like other virgin shut-ins

Holy shit, man. You're trolling right?
>>
Robots, face it, r9k is ruined for good. I cannot handle the amount of normie cucks justifying the actions of whores. I'm fucking done with this board.
>>
>>37194132
>Acting like you're not a degenerate with degenerate opinions
>acting like you're better than people
>acting like you have a proud and distinguished past and are ashamed of nothing you have ever done
>>
>>37194134
I still don't understand, what exactly would you mean by "shut in" ?
That I never get out of the house or?
>>
>>37194089
>a 10/10 loyal qt has saved her virginity her entire adult life and rejected Chad and all quality males
>she will love me, a fat neckbears basement-dweller and immediately have lots of sex with me

This is how some people think.
>>
>>37194153
Welcome to reality, motherfucker. People have different opinions on stuff. If you can't deal with that, find a hugbox forum where everyone agrees with each other and dissenting opinions get silenced.
>>
>>37194155
The difference is, I'm honest about my past. Women are not.
Also
>whiteknighting this hard
Sad. Many such cases!
>>
>>37194115
No, they just like to pretend they're virgins by choice, waiting for "their special virgin waifu" when in fact they're just held back in their ability to have sex by their utter inadequacy and self-deluding.

You guys aren't choosing virgin gf, that's just the only thing you might manage to land, because other women know better than to get involved with such childish men. Virgins have no self-confidence and will settle for you, if you're lucky. Don't try to justify it with "muh true love" "muh morals" and with "NO U R HEDONIST REEEE". Life is ultimately pointless and devoid of any meaning, most of you live a miserable existence already, and you're acting like you're choosing not to experience pleasure because you have "some higher understanding of the nature of things and sense of purpose and self-worth". If you weren't hedonistic, you wouldn't spend your nights masturbating and dreaming about a virgin gf. All humans are hedonistic, the reward system is what drives us to eat, sleep, reproduce, and in general live.
>>
>>37194132
My gf has had the penis of one man inside her before me. One much smaller apparently. And she had never received or given oral before me.

Do I ever think about that other guy's penis? No, because I'm not a homosexual like you.
>>
>>37194153
We already faced it, but we don't have any other place to go, unlike all the normalscum.
They have kikebook, tumblr, twitter and what fucking not, yet they come here and shit up this place with their bullshit.
>>
>>37194184
>no self-confidence and will settle for you, if you're lucky.
Dumb argument desu.

You know anyone can hire a prostitute right now for less than $100 and lose their virginity, the same day. Probably within 3 few hours depending where you live.
>>
>>37194194
Nice for you.
I'll see you again after she cheated on you, m80.
Also, back to plebbit you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>37194173
Oh fuck off you disgusting cuck. I will find my pure woman, I'll fucking show you. Deep down it's what you desire but you decide to settle. Sad!
>>
>>37194200
>no self confidence is a bad argument
>"Nuh uh, anon. I can go pay a woman to be with me. That will raise my confidence. Your argument is dumb desu."

This entire thread is about virgins shitting on the fact that a woman has been with other people.
Yet its okay to be with literal prostitutes?

Nigga you what?
>>
Most normies prefer non virgin girls since they know what they are doing. That's where we come in lads.
>>
>>37194194
Personally, I could deal with 1. Not ideal, but I can live with it. But if she had fucked 10 guys before me? That's retarded. Why am I going to be any different to the other guys? Waste of time unless you're only after cummies.
>>
>>37194199
>shit this place up with their bullshit
>the truth is bullshit
>how dare these fucking normies remind us that real life isnt anime, and females dont worship the ground I walk on
>>
>>37194250
>Yet its okay to be with literal prostitutes?
You missed the point entirely. The post I replied to stated that people are hung up on their virginity and unable to have sex. I simply stated that cannot be true in today's world. Unless there is something physically wrong with you, anyone can have sex whenever they want.
>Nigga you what?
You're not black. Stop acting like you are, it's fucking pathetic. Do you understand that?
>>
File: 1490695964913.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1490695964913.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
>>37194184
>tfw he's right
I want to die.
>>
>>37194240
Why would she cheat on me? If anything, virgins are more likely to cheat because they get curious about other cock.
>>
>>37194245
>Deep down it's what you desire but you decide to settle
Indeed they do. Look how they chimp out if you call them out on the degeneracy they like to accept.
I think that's them trying to break the conditioning but always failing because the marxist propaganda they consumed manifested itself already too much.
>>
>>37194082
how about instead of taking everything I say literally like a sperg you go back to r/ifuckinglovescience instead and jack off to neil degrasse tyson

and then kill yourself
>>
>>37194199
You have reddit, you have wizchan. Stop polluting our site.
>>
>>37194240
>he's so insecure about his penis, he never thought about the possibility that a girl could like his penis more than the other guy's

>>37194294
>he thinks I'm white
Back to tumblr with you
>>
File: 1490730504527.jpg (47KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490730504527.jpg
47KB, 390x400px
>>37194275
topkek virgin neckbeards BTFO
>>
>>37194322
>our site
We were here first dumbass. Pull the trigger already.
>>
File: 1442335824555.jpg (46KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1442335824555.jpg
46KB, 275x275px
>>37194328
You are White though. God there's nothing more pathetic than some White kid larping as a nigger. I can only imagine how bad your upbringing must have been.
>>
File: 1482869490972.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482869490972.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>37194184
>No, they just like to pretend they're virgins by choice, waiting for "their special virgin waifu" when in fact they're just held back in their ability to have sex by their utter inadequacy and self-deluding.
>I can only think with my genitals so these guys are the same as me

>You guys aren't choosing virgin gf, that's just the only thing you might manage to land
>you can only land the most sought after type of girl

>Don't try to justify it with "muh true love" "muh morals" and with "NO U R HEDONIST REEEE".
>I have no values or dreams so everyone else is the same XD

>Life is ultimately pointless and devoid of any meaning
>DUDE NIHILISM LMAO XD

>most of you live a miserable existence already, and you're acting like you're choosing not to experience pleasure because you have "some higher understanding of the nature of things and sense of purpose and self-worth".
I choose not to experience empty pleasure that will devalue the love that I believe I will find (that I have now found, 7 months ago)

>If you weren't hedonistic, you wouldn't spend your nights masturbating and dreaming about a virgin gf.
That's not what hedonism is, not being hedonistic doesn't mean you never experience pleasure or seek it at all

>All humans are hedonistic, the reward system is what drives us to eat, sleep, reproduce, and in general live.
Again, that's not what hedonism is, and if we just do what our primal urges tell us to do we'll live in chaos

Now, please, for the love of God, kill yourself
>>
>>37194349
Liar. You weren't even born when 4chan was created.
>>
>>37194275
>how dare these fucking normies remind us that real life isnt anime, and females dont worship the ground I walk on
I don't even watch fucking anime but I guess it's too fucking much to ask for a loyal girl or at least honest girl.
>>
>>37194245
>inb4 i like an experienced woman
keep telling yourselves this fucking meme. fucking animals have sex without instruction. sex isnt this difficult chore you can only achieve with years of practice with a long list of dicks.
>>
>>37194362
>20XX
>Getting this mad that a black person is on his board
>>
>>37194173
>>>/t/umblr
>>>/k/

>>37194403
this, experience is a meme women tell themselves to justify their promiscuity when deep down they know they've devalued themselves and are used goods
>>
>>37194328
I don't know why you are suddenly talking about dick sizes all of a sudden.
Isn't this what they call "projection"?
Yeah, pretty sure that's it m8.
>>
>>37194250
Some of these guys are 100% okay with pump and dumping women yet they want a virgin wife.
>>
>>37194400
There are loyal and honest girls. None of them will ever be attracted to you though.
>>
>>37192471
Beeing cucked by a man who doesnt even know you are on this earth. Pathetic. How insecure can someone be
>>
File: 1450506964187.jpg (9KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1450506964187.jpg
9KB, 267x323px
>>37194405
>still pretending to be black, 3 replies later
It's so sad though. It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Just... Why? If you were black you could so easily put a timestamp up, but you can't. You're actually pretending to be black. That's the fucking point you've reached in life.

Jesus. I actually feel sorry for you.
>>
>>37194418
I'm sure all those women are terrified that a group of sperglord autistic basement-dweller virgins thinks they are used goods.
>>
File: 1469228385920.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469228385920.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>37194446
>None of them will ever be attracted to you though.
Someone's really buttblasted about something.
>>
>>37194468
They seem to whine a lot on major publications that men from all walks of life feel that way though.

Why is that? Why are there so many articles about slut shaming and "where have all the good men gone", "noone will settle down with me" if it's just sperglord that think that way?

I mean surely they wouldn't care, right? You insinuated that yourself!
>>
>>37194464
>some anon says he's black
>"T-THAT'S I-IMPOSSIBLE. P-P-P-PROVE IT."
>>
>>37194494
I said that you're not black.

And you aren't.

And you're still lying about it :^) you need to sort your fucking life out. This is rock bottom.
>>
>>37194308
>they get curious about other cock
Not always but sometimes, yes. Statistics say other wise but that's because most virgins that wait until marriage are religious and it goes against their religion.
R9K fails to realize that these statistics they obsess over are the virgins that wait until marriage, not some virgin gf you find and start having sex with and she's guaranteed to never cheat or leave. A good amount of girls lose their virginity to their boyfriends but end up cheating or leaving anyways. A lot of them get this confidence boost and think they're hot shit so they start becoming more promiscuous.
The feminazi movement preaches about 'putting yourself out there' and 'having fun' so unfortunately a lot of virgins feel conflicted to follow the crowd and roasties are created.
>>
>>37194482
Do they? Post a link or two. Surely you're not making this up right?
>>
>>37192471
Never. The three most important things are
>virginity
>sobriety
>conservatism
in that order.
>>
>>37194395
I'm 23. Robots were fucking here first. Then normies invaded us.
>>
>>37194454
that's not what cucked means

>>37194468
I didn't say they're terrified but they're obviously getting defensive because deep down they know it's the truth if you look at this entire thread
>>
>>37194521
About those statistics, just because a couple stays married doesn't mean they aren't cheating on each other.
>>
>>37194534
the notion that non-virgins cheat less than virgins is so ridiculous and nonsensical, it goes directly against the average character of the non-virgin
>>
>>37194371
>7 months
this sounds like that puppy love in high school where they're certain they will get married and run into the sunset together to start a perfect life then they shock everyone and break up right before college
>>
>>37194322
>implying reddit isn't white knight central
>implying wizardchan wants the r9k incels

wizchan is for the turbo autists, not the robots.
>>
>>37192732
Honestly dude, I was kinda the same.

When I first had sex it was kind of underwhelming. It took a while to build up to the point where sex felt meaningful or fun with this girl I was in a LDR with. But by the time it was, I had to go.

It's not that big a deal when you get a wider perspective on sex and affection. And you will, believe me. Young folks like us tend to think of our current situations as permanent, and it's stressful. But talk to an older person long enough and you get a sense of transience in life.

Love is the same. There are always exceptions. But it doesn't matter who they were with and what they did with them, as long as they're doing something meaningful with you now.
>>
>>37194549
the notion that virgins cheat less than non-virgins is so ridiculous and nonsensical, it goes directly against the average character of the virgin
>>
>>37194468
>sperglord autistic basement-dweller virgins
Roasties, why are you all so predictable? Are your brains so slow they cannot create new ideas?
>>
>>37194523
Sure.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/damaged-goods-slut-and-spinster-sexist-labels-against-women-8192854.html

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/why-do-women-lie-about-how-many-men-theyve-slept-with

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/em-and-lo/how-many-sexual-partners-is-too-many_b_9542296.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2694137/Sex-expert-Tracey-Cox-women-NEVER-reveal-lovers-theyve-had.html

I'm not gonna bother linking anymore, I don't know how you could be too stupid to find these anyway.

In all of these articles, women complain that men, all sorts of men, are unhappy that they've had multiple sexual partners. It isn't just spergs, it's the majority of men. It's completely natural.
>>
>>37194567
I already said I'm 20 though, and I'm not saying it's impossible that it won't work, but if it doesn't that's it for me, that's the whole point of the thread before it got derailed.
>>
>>37194532
>a few raging neckbeard autistic virgins is now the truth

Okay
>>
>>37194518
>:^)
why does every white anon do this
>>
>>37194612
>not having sex with other people goes directly against the average character of someone who's saved themselves for true love
what, you see the difference is my sentence made sense, when you reverse it, it no longer made sense
>>
>>37194628
That's not what you originally claimed. You claimed women are shamed for not being virgins.
>>
>>37194631
>a few used up sluts is now the truth
Okay
>>
>>37194657
Every single one of articles covers that subject.

At this point I have to assume you're illiterate or stupid, either way I can't waste more time with you.
>>
>>37194534
I've done some research on this. Definitely true. Most of the time partners never find out about cheating. Most of the time they do it once then stop as they become consumed with guilt. It's not that hard to believe, either. You live with this person, know their schedule, know their traits. It's actually pretty easy to sneak around without them finding out.
>>
>all these people going on about how sex is unimportant and sexual history doesn't matter at all
when did this become tumblr v2
>>
My first gf was a non-virgin and she was a fucking slut

My second gf was a virgin and she did not even want the kiss me in public
>>
>>37194643
How is having had a previous relationship implying she will cheat? If a girl has been in relationships and never cheated, it's a good indicator she's loyal. A virgin on the other hand has not show if she is loyal or not. Therefore it logically follows that a virgin is more likely to cheat.

You cannot argue against this. Btfo by logic.
>>
>>37194711
>someone who's had other guys who are better than you will be satisfied and won't cheat on you because she's had the taste of other cocks and she's liked it
>but a pure virgin will
>>
>>37194534
im surprised no one has posted it yet

the statistics were only within 5 years and most couples start cheating after 10-15
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 144x157px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 144x157px
Cyborg checking in, wondering where you meet these gfs fellow bots. dated a girl for about 2 months before she said she didn't want to commit to anything but i feel like it was more my fault than anything
>>
>>37194705
kill non-virgins tbqh
>>
>>37194694
There have been studies about cheating. Guess what common factors, what predictors, what statistics correlations have been found as indicators for someone to cheat?

None. There is absolutely nothing that can predict cheating. All this virgin faithful talk is just complete bullshit.
>>
File: 1489387929291.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489387929291.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>37194628
what about the virgins that dont have hymens and cant prove their virginity
>>
>>37194727
She obviously doesn't think the other guys were better if she is with you now. You are about as intelligent as a third grader.
>>
>>37194629
>if it doesn't that's it for me
What do you mean by this anon? Are you going to give up completely and never try again?
>>
>>37194730
Statistics vary, but I've seen numbers as high as 30% or even 50% claimed as those who have cheated in a relationship.
>>
>>37194755
SHOULD OF THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE THEY WENT HORSE RIDING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1440633036776.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440633036776.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>37194759
She can't know if you're better than them untils he's gotten with you, moron, and after that she doesn't want to hurt your feelings so she just cheats
>>
>>37194755
You can't prove virginity, numbnut.
>>
>>37194765
Yes, it seems like the only logical thing to do, but hopefully it won't get to that
>>
>>37194643
but sometimes they do save themselves for true love and it doesnt work out against their own will

my friends sister was a virgin until 19 and she waited for true love

she was engaged with the guy for a year then he cheated on her

is she a slut in your eyes? that's just not fair. not all relationships end because of the girls fault.

i feel really bad for her and im actually going to ask her out. i have no shame in this and im hopeful she will say yes. ive had a crush on her for 5 years.
>>
>>37194788
Yes, the virgin girl will do just that.
>>
>>37194844
The usual /r9k/ meme response is that it's her fault for being stupid and not having known he would cheat on her.
>>
>>37194847
can you please commit suicide?

>>37194844
Obviously that's not what I meant, that's why I said "average character", there are lots of different situations and you take each of them individually but we're making generalizations in this thread because it helps in discussions
>>
>>37194705
not all non-virgins are sluts
thats what you get for going for stacy :^)
>>
File: 1437589625892.jpg (73KB, 356x496px) Image search: [Google]
1437589625892.jpg
73KB, 356x496px
>>37194896
>not all non-virgins are sluts
>this is what cuckold fetishists actually believe
>>
File: 1491639153693.jpg (230KB, 1040x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1491639153693.jpg
230KB, 1040x1174px
>>37194727
>better than you
You're projecting your insecurity here. What if you have a bigger penis than he does? Would that fulfill your ego as you obsess over dicks she had before you?
>o-oh god you've had ONE cock before me!???
>ONE mans CUM was INSIDE of YOU?????
>i-i-im traumatized!! how could you be normal and not use a crystal ball to see that I was coming for you!! why didnt you wait!!! FOR MEEEE!!!
>*furiously shitposts about nonvirgins being sluts as he jerks off to anime feet*
>y-yeah g-g-guys fuck women!!! MGTOW it is hahaha fuck those whores!!! they're in their 20s and had a few partners before me!!! total sluts haha!!!
>>
>>37194785
some are born without hymens jesus christ you need more education before you attempt to debate about it
>>
File: 1438839939123.png (219KB, 1400x999px) Image search: [Google]
1438839939123.png
219KB, 1400x999px
>>37194974
this roastie is S E E T H I N G fellas

>Would that fulfill your ego as you obsess over dicks she had before you?
It was just a scenario, you might be better but the point is she's had other cocks, she knows there might be better than all she's had somewhere out there, she'll never be loyal to you because she's used goods
>>
>>37195000
>need more education before you attempt to debate about it
>this is in response to an all caps REEEE post
Do you... not have any self awareness?
>>
>>37193157
>If you weren't a virgin you'd know virgins are TERRIBLE at sex.
That only matters for guys.
>Spending the rest of your life with a girl that bites your cock off every times she tries to suck your dick is NOT fun.
Glad I don't like blowjobs then.
>>
>>37194865
no one can tell if someone is going to cheat.

people get into marriages for decades without knowing their partner would cheat.
>>
File: 1438558494926.png (351KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1438558494926.png
351KB, 512x384px
>>37194974
>he cares that his gf is a used up cumdumpster that multiple men have pounded over the years
haha what a cuckold! XD
>>
>>37193254
>If you were willing to wait for over a year
A year is nothing in the grand scheme of long term relationships.
>>
File: 1385585352572.gif (27KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1385585352572.gif
27KB, 290x189px
>there are """men""" who would consider marrying a woman who isn't a virgin
>>
>>37195017
im literally autistic please stop. i cant help it.
>>
>>37195059
I don't think there are, even my normie friends who have non-virgin gfs have told me they'll marry a virgin
>>
>>37192471
My girlfriend is a virgin but I can't get over the fact that she had a bf before me. It's eating away at my soul. How do I stop this? Can someone explain?
>>
>>37195107
She called him her love just like she does with you, and just like she will with her next bf

he groped her ass and squeezed her tiddies
>>
File: save us isis.jpg (972KB, 1439x1503px) Image search: [Google]
save us isis.jpg
972KB, 1439x1503px
>>37195095
oh good, then that coupled with Islam destroying degeneracy and reminding women their place there might be hope for society after all

who else converting to islam for them pure hijab qts
>>
>>37195129
She told me she hasn't.

And he hasn't.
>>
>>37195158
Yes but imagine how she felt for him, she saw him and thought "that's my boy!" and she was happy and ran up to him and hugged him
>>
>>37195000
>what is irony
I want plebbitors to fuck off already.
>>
>>37194974
>ONE mans CUM was INSIDE of YOU?????
If another man's cum was already INSIDE of her, you can bet your stupid ass that I would be concerned.
>>
>>37195011
>she knows there might be better than all she's had somewhere out there
This is the most retarded claim in this thread. Are you implying that virgins are not aware there is always better men out there? All women fucking know this, virgin are not, they know there's bigger dick and guys that are better at fucking a woman.

The fact that she's not a virgin will not mean she has some part in her brain that cannot comprehend this. You're extremely paranoid about women not being able to be loyal to you. You would likely be a shitty partner and you're aware of this. There's no one else to blame for that except you. If you're this bad, truth is anyone will leave you.

You should come to terms with the fact that people come and go. On the RARE and UNLIKELY chance you were to get a virgin, one of you will die first, after 10 years of marriage you two will be fucking bored, once she pops out your children she will be tired and miserable, you two will have days, even months, in which you will despise one another, and someday you two will not be together. Be it be death or infidelity or being damn tired of your shit. Couples leave each other after being fucking bored for so long. Life is not a fairytale. You clearly do not have the qualities of a worthy husband, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Being a virgin does not guarantee none of this will happen and that your marriage will be complete perfection. The honeymoon phase dies. A lot of women will take your money, anyways, VIRGINS and NONVIRGINS. Fucking fool actually still has faith in some women just because she hasn't had a dick in her. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37195059
Yeah """men""" these days seriously prefer a non-virgin used up slut who will always think about how Chad used to plow her, while lying to her current boyfriend about how loyal and faithful she is.
Western society turned into a joke. Let's nuke it but definitely take niggers and shitskins with us. Maybe chinks can do better in that regard.
>>
>>37195212
>Are you implying that virgins are not aware there is always better men out there?
They have the vague notion but non-virgins know it as a fact, it's a game of odds. Also, relax, Jesus, I hate life as much as you but there's no reason to go on a sperg rant about it
>>
File: delet.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>37195212
>Being a virgin does not guarantee none of this will happen and that your marriage will be complete perfection.
> A lot of women will take your money, anyways, VIRGINS and NONVIRGINS.
NO IT ISNT TRUE ROASTIE DELETE THEIS DELETL DELEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1485295800768.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485295800768.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>37195249
There is only one true way to deal with the degeneracy and cheating problem.
>>
>>37195095
good thing i hate kids, and dont want to be married so idc lol ill go back to tumblr before you all reeeeee at me.
>>
>>37195273
>i-i didnt want to be married and have kids anyway
>th-those grapes are sour anyway haha
>>
What anime is girl in ops pic from thanks
>>
File: 1495063877579.jpg (67KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495063877579.jpg
67KB, 539x960px
>>37195346
Kuruminha
>>
I find it completely hilarious that you can come to this board and see two threads right next to each other, one full of guys complaining about having never even kissed a girl despite being in their twenties and the other full of guys declaring that they'll only accept a girl who has never even had a crush on another guy.

Like, you couldn't get even the roastiest slut if you wanted to and you think you can afford to be picky? You guys need to take a serious look at yourselves and realize that you'd be lucky to have any girl show interest in you. Take what you can get or you're gonna get nothing.
>>
>>37195364
>Like, you couldn't get even the roastiest slut if you wanted to and you think you can afford to be picky?
But I was picky and I found my virgin gf (or she found me, more accurately), did you even bother to read the OP before you replied? Not everyone just wants to shove their junk in someone just to do it
>>
>>37195297
umm kids are draining and after reading all of this theres no point since im "used up goods" so ill just give up. but you're oddly still triggered by that haha enjoy your (you) tho c:
>>
>>37195364
>two threads right next to each other
And you don't think there's... a possiblity. Just a chance. Just slim chance... that they were made by different people, in different positions in life?
>>
>>37195387
thanks, you're a worthless used up roastie tho C:

>>37195391
no way, that can't be, everything has to be simple enough for me to mock and avoid having to face reality
>>
>>37195364
This is why girls want Chad. He wouldn't pull a spergy manchild vent over something this stupid. What sane woman wants one of these guys.
>>
>>37195408
ikr?? im sooo used up! its not like you obsessively preached it a million times tho c:
>>
>>37193340
you only have one jobs just keep your legs close. why is that so hard? also women are very demanding and want everything from men. only fair that men ask for a virgin.
>>
>>37192847
>especially in the US
Nigger what? Europeans have much more promiscuous sex that Americans. Especially the dutch and germany

t.Belgian
>>
Of course. I've fucked 114 girls, hell I'd be impressed if she's up there with me
>>
>>37195641
Nobody approaching triple digits keeps count anymore.
>>
>>37195656
>implying
I have an autistic tendency with keeping track of partners. Nothing major, but little mementos to remind myself. I've been celibate for 4yrs now, but it's nice to reminisce.

Admittedly it's 114-116 as I passed out at a party and woke up in bed with 4 chicks and distinctly only remember two of them while we fucked.
>>
>>37193638
that is not what a cuck is you moron. impossible to be a cuck without a girlfriend.
>>
>>37195690
Pure fiction.

Unless you actually have Asperger's you'll lose count.
>>
>>37194153
How is OP's girl a whore if she's still a virgin?
>>
>>37194040
it matter the same way your credit history matters. you are not going to load someone money if you know they are not going to pay you back. if a girl has a history of giving sex away like candy then she has no virtue and she will probably cheat on.
>>
...it helps Im bigger than my girlfriends Ex.
>>
>>37194468
they should be I am red pilling all my chad friends with girlfriends and I got many of them to stop dating or at least got them to avoid marriage.
>>
>>37192862
I'm a virgin in my 20s. Not religious. AMA I guess.
>>
>>37195380
But she's a fucking virgin. What more could you want
>>
Why are all you autists on about sex when OP said they're both virgins.
>>
>>37192471
>Could you ever be in a (serious) relationship with a non-virgin

I'm a failed normie, and I'd say no. I've had three long term relationships, and only one was with a non virgin. The sex was great, but I was always paranoid about STDs or not being good enough or something.

But the true red pill is realizing that all women are shit regardless of virginity
>>
>>37196158
>But the true red pill is realizing that all women are shit regardless of virginity

And that is why stories about love and finding the perfect one is bullshit.

You don't "love" you wife, you care about her and respect her because she does the same in return. She willingly fulfills her role in the relationship without constant bitching and being a slut in general, in return you fulfill your role and be there for her.

Back then you would marry the 18 yo virgin daughter of your neighboors when you were 20-22 so marrying as a virgin made sense, it is obviously impossible to hold back sex until 30 which is the age people marry "early" in today's standart; so girls become slut and boys become robots.
>>
>>37192471
If your girl had a previous boyfriend, she fucked him. She's lying to you anon
>>
>>37196158
>But the true red pill is realizing that all women are shit regardless of virginity
Well, that is true
>>
File: Sexual Promiscuity.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Promiscuity.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>37195364

The robots in this thread are right, go fuck yourself degenerate. Non-virgin women, objectively, are trash.

t. /pol/
>>
File: 1480751809745.png (25KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480751809745.png
25KB, 800x440px
>>37193760
>no amount of penises will devalue her love or devotion.

Literally wrong, faggot.
>>
>>37195641
>bragging on r9k about sex
>>
ITT: angry neckbeard virgins who think a 2d waifu has saved her virginity just for him
>>
>>37195031
No it doesn't. At all. It matters for everyone. Besides, it's not like virginity is in anyway shape or form at heart in a relationship. If you make it the defining factor of your relationship then you're completely mistaken on what love is.

This is really so much fun. You guys think all non-virgin women are roasties, yet your single mom managed to get into your head some little girl dreams. "A virgin one true love soulmate" is seriously your equivalent of prince charming, and you buy into that. You think "society is telling us to have sex and be sluts", but you don't realize that another part of society is telling you "sex is very special, you have to save it for your perfect match, one who loves you for what you truly are, you special little snowflake". That's seriously what moms tell their 12-year-old daughters when they get their period.

You guys are unbelievably stupid. What's more, you try to ad hominem your way into making yourselves feels like you're not deluded.

>>37194371
>Hedonism is a school of thought that argues that pleasure and happiness are the primary or most important intrinsic goods and the proper aim of human life.
Isn't pleasure and happiness what's driving you to seek out a virgin gf? Are you going to say it's God's will and you're only doing his work? No, it's so you can fuck a girl who can't tell her friends "lol he's got a smol penor and he don't even good sex". You're only trying to stay in a situation where your ego won't ever be questioned. That's not how you grow up, or become a more complete human being. It might be honorable to go against murderous primal urges, but pretending that's the reason why you want a virgin girl is just laughable. There's nothing to go against in sex, if we were talking about ugly aspects of human nature your reaction might be acceptable, but even then, you'd eventually grow up and realize you can't change your nature, and you sure can't judge people for acting accordingly.
>>
>>37193157
That's complete bullshit. I lost my viginity with a virgin girl, after 2 months of making love twice a week sex was awesome. It's just that you have to know each other's body and communicate about it.
>>
>>37197616
You have no experience to judge from. Even if it was indeed "awesome", you're by no means statistically significant, which is something you all seem to forget.
>>
>>37197616
>hurrr durrr i had a virgin girlfriend
I've seen about 3 of you say that in this thread. These women are still sluts for having sex outside out marriage.
>>
>>37195391
Probably not. It's the same sperglords posting on /r9k/ with cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>37197505
>Isn't pleasure and happiness what's driving you to seek out a virgin gf?
Yes, but I don't consider it the primary or most important intrinsic good in life, so I'm not a hedonist, it's in the definition you posted.

>No, it's so you can fuck a girl who can't tell her friends "lol he's got a smol penor and he don't even good sex".
What made you so bitter, anon? Is it that unimaginable to you that some people have different dreams to you and want to spend their lives with someone that they believe was meant to be with them? Is sex all that matters to you?
>>
>>37197684
At least they had sex. You never will.
>>
>>37197651
>You have no experience to judge from.
>Even if you're enjoying it and think it's awesome and you and your gf are in love, it has to be better than some arbitrary sex standard or YOUR ENJOYMENT ISNT REAL REEEEE
>>
>women: how dare you expect a girl to be a virgin! sexist!
>also women: ew you're a virgin? gross, why would anyone want to date you?

I'm pretty sure this whole thing is just a not-so-subtle way of insulting someone as undateable.
>>
>>37197690
Nope, I'm the op and this is the first thread I've created in months, possibly even a year, sorry.
>>
>>37197705
>at least they had sex
women don't have to put any effort if they want to have sex, what's supposed to be special about that?
>>
>>37197705
>implying that sleeping with a woman outside of marriage is an accomplishment
Ho-kay normie!
>>
>>37192471
I feel like jerking it to pic related
Who is she
>>
>>37197505
>It might be honorable to go against murderous primal urges, but pretending that's the reason why you want a virgin girl is just laughable.
>hurr all men want sex all the time, i think with my genitals so everyone else does too, if you're a virgin it's only because you can't shove your junk in a girl's shitole or her baby shithole, morals and standards aren't real XD
>>
>>37197823
I think it's just a random brchan femanon, here's the other only pic I've got >>37195363
>>
>>37197711
It's only sexist if nonvirgin men want virgin women.
>>
>>37192732
i agree. it feels like shit because my 9/10 gf has been with alot of other dudes. dudes that ive seen. she fucked me in the first to weeks. I was a virgin before dating her....kill me
>>
File: 1476233163196.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1476233163196.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>37192471
literally some girls are so stupid that sex has become one of the most common commodities.

that being said, a girl with more sexual partners is the dumbest of the bunch and a big risk to get into a relationship with, while a girl with fewer, rich, or no previous partners shows intelligence.

so I probably could, but it would be unlikely
>>
>>37197814
It certainly seems impossible for you.
>>
>>37197957
Source? Oh wait, you pulled it from your ass. No, the reason you are a virgin is not because you're smart, on the contrary, it's because you are very dumb.
>>
>>37198069
Roastie getting toastie :^)
>inb4 i-im a guy!!
Yeah sureeee
>>
>>37197957
>rich
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1491610684370.jpg (329KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491610684370.jpg
329KB, 800x800px
>>37198100
I was speaking about girls, who even said I was a virgin? dumb roastie
>>
>>37198119
What is the reason you have never kissed a girl? Are you fat, ugly, NEET, all?
>>
>>37198155
Post source or be proven liar bitter virgin. You made a claim that only a very stupid man can make.
>>
>>37198155
If you're not a virgin you don't deserve a virgin so fuck off manwhore
>>
File: 1494713021019.png (106KB, 462x253px) Image search: [Google]
1494713021019.png
106KB, 462x253px
>>37192471
>get in a relationship with virgin
>she won't have sex with you because she is a virgin and intends to remain one until she gets married

have fun with that anon

really makes you think
>>
File: 1488707121406.jpg (246KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1488707121406.jpg
246KB, 500x511px
>>37198163
What is the reason you have fucked so many men? Are you insecure, worthless, irresponsible, easy, or all?
>>
>>37197826
I never said that men want sex all the time. You're projecting, khv.

Also, morals and standards are completely illusory societal constructs. You know, the same society you claim to be "redpilled" about when in fact you obey its most backwards notions to suit your own shortcomings and convince yourself that you have standards.

If you were truly redpilled, you'd realize all women are shit. Hell, all human beings are shit. Whether one is a virgin or not is COMPLETELY inconsequential.
>>
>>37198238
I have not fucked any men, you mentally retarded virgin fat NEET.
>>
File: 32nv9ys.png (56KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
32nv9ys.png
56KB, 230x230px
>>37198151
money is a really smooth talker, at some times more than others, so its harder to ignore it than hooking up with randoms
>>37198176
the source is modern society and pic related, doofus
>>37198189
youre right, I deserve someone of equal value, im merely giving an answer to op
>>
ITT: Virgins in for some real hard realizations about life.

I can't wait for your perfect live-in virgin gf to cheat on you with Chad on the eve of your marriage.

Also, lol at you guys believing your gfs are virgins. Seriously, even in muslim countries where they might get beheaded for not being virgins, they just have anal sex until they get married and consider themselves virgins, but you actually believe your gf when she says she's a virgin? Maybe one of those "born again" virgins?
>>
>>37198275
>tfw holes use the same arguments
>always lie about their number to appear ideal
R O A S T I E women will never be ideal. The problem is not virginity but your gender. So in rough translation you mean "I've fucked many men and loved it"
LOL, got it!
>>
>>37198292
You are gay. The source is modern society.
>>
>>37198228
Where did you get that from? She's an atheist if that's what you're implying, we won't wait till marriage.
>>
>>37198333
The flamboyant homosexuality is overflowing in this post.
>>
>>37198310
this. theres a lot of articles online about virgins being more likely to engage in oral and anal sex. no woman has done completely nothing with a man. lol yeah guys your girlfriends are really pure alright
>>
>>37198249
>I never said that men want sex all the time. You're projecting, khv.
Ah, yes, project about me projecting, nice tactic

>Also, morals and standards are completely illusory societal constructs.
>hurr something is a social construct which means it's useless despite everything that has made civilization possible is a social construct
kill yourself you insufferable retard

>If you were truly redpilled, you'd realize all women are shit. Hell, all human beings are shit.
At least you got that right
>>
File: 1490417344183.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1490417344183.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>37198349
ur mom isnt

t. my dick
>>
>>37198367
Fucking holes are so predictable. If it's not NEET, fat, or virgin, it's haha faggot! Such is the mind of the inadequate female brain. Sad!
>>
>>37198375
>>37198310
these two jealous virgins are SEETHING
>>
Frankly, if a girl claimed to be a virgin, I'd just assume she was a list and drop her on that basis alone. Basically, I'd just rather she had a few LTR's where she fucked one guy a thousand times than a thousand flings she fucked once. Which makes me a hypocrite.
>>
>>37198359
Then she's just as slutty as any other woman that doesn't wait. Marriage has more to do with commitment than it does with religion. What the fuck are you even talking about. Lots of atheists get married. You're literally asking to have a live-in gf for a few years then get cucked. She's not special unfortunately.
>>
>>37198416
Liar. I meant liar.
>>
>>37198410
the normie is SEETHING at the thought of his 'virgin' gf having anal sex before him
>>
>>37198454
boi you're S E E T H I N G, it's okay you'll find a gf one day :3
>>
File: Otq3zGe.png (48KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
Otq3zGe.png
48KB, 461x458px
>>37198359
What is she waiting for?

A nice virgin-chaser that will be disgusted as soon as he has sex with her one time?
>>
>>37198469
how does it feel to know your girlfriends asshole was plowed by Chad before you? how does it feel to know his cummies is swimming inside her?

you're jealous of my purity. P A T H E T I C
>>
>>37198495
Jesus Christ I hate that fucking image. It's so retarded and obnoxious.
>>
Is she clean? Is the pussy tight? Do you guys love and care for each other? Do you enjoy spending time with each other?

If all of those are true then who gives a fuck if she fucked other guys. Virgins are too tight anyway, I don't like taking forever with foreplay until we start hooking up.
>>
>>37198546
>Virgins are too tight anyway
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>37198546
Christ how many women have you been through? You sound slutty.
>>
>>37198546
>>37198585
I don't understand how a pussy works: the post.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>37198504
but it really makes you think
>>
>>37198669
How about sharing your oh so expanded knowledge of female anatomy then.
>>
File: 1481772497854.jpg (66KB, 619x469px) Image search: [Google]
1481772497854.jpg
66KB, 619x469px
I used to be like you OP, now I just stopped caring. I do know how to diferentiate between long termn potential partners and short term fun.

If the guy was worse looking/had less money/whatever than me
>hehe I'm so much better than the last guy
If the guy was better looking/richer/bigger dick whatever
>hehe I'm so inferior to the last guy and still fucking his girl

If the girl is really promiscuous I always wear condoms and don't take the relationship seriously, don't spend much money on her, etc
>>
>>37198735
Pussy tightness is unrelated to pretty much anything.
>>
>>37198768
But I'm sure the first few seconds you're in a virgin is very tight.
>>
>>37198761
>>37198546
>>37198416
>>37198310
All manwhores. Quit spreading your message. It's wrong.
>>
File: 1495333097299.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
1495333097299.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>37192471
Cyborg here

I've been with total sluts, average girls who had just one or two bfs, and virgins.

It is absolutely awful with virgins.

One outcome is that she'll keep remaining a virgin for whatever reason. Every night with her will end in sexual frustration and her thinking that you're a pervert that only wants to fuck which is only really maybe half-true and the relationship ending that way with her thinking that you're a pervert and you having blue balls the size of Pluto.

The other outcome is that she actually does decide to have sex with you. Congratulations, you are now stuck with her. Unless you plan to marry her, and even if you do, the relationship will ended eventually and you'll be the girl who took a girl's virginity and dumped her. Either that or she'll be so tired of you that she'll be the one who breaks up with you, going against her emotional and biological impulse but she's so sick of you that she breaks up with you, her first lover.

With sluts it's a whole different other baggage of issues, but at least they fuck on the first non-date. Girls with just a few boyfriends are the safest best. Some experience with guys but not a four-page resume. Also beware if you look like all of her ex-boyfriends.
>>
>>37198815
Can you elaborate on why stop caring and protecting yourself is wrong?
>>
>>37198879
>Also beware if you look like all of her ex-boyfriends.
Elaborate.
>>
>>37198913
t. schizoid
this is an original reply.
>>
>>37198495
Her true love, exactly what I was waiting for too. But nice strawman, roastie.
>>
>>37198879
implying this isn't you >>37198694 >>37198495
nice try, though whore
>>
File: 1495424592765.png (94KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495424592765.png
94KB, 200x225px
>>37199093
People often do that, with or without realizing it, not just girls but guys as well.

She is basically trying to recreate her first boyfriend, every guy that she's hooked up with since that first guy is just a slightly different version of him like he just put on a hat and sunglasses or shaved his head and grew a mustache or something. She still has feelings for that first guy and is trying to recreate him. If you're in a relationship and she says something like "why don't you grow your hair out" and her ex-bfs all had long hair you GTFO.

It also doesn't necessarily have to be her first bf either. Maybe her first bf was a piece of shit and so to move on from him she goes and dates a totally different guy. Maybe you're that guy. Maybe you're really nice to her.

Long story short, we ended up breaking up and the next guy she dated was just a guy that looked like me instead of her first bf.

Hell I've done it with some girls as well.

really makes you think
>>
>>37199249
All my gfs looked the same, I'm not trying to recreate anything I just like a specific type of girl
>>
File: 1491002149140.jpg (78KB, 677x551px) Image search: [Google]
1491002149140.jpg
78KB, 677x551px
>>37198912
not the same anon, but you end up making worse decisions because of it. how can you see things clearly if youre already having the fun you want to secure in the future?
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37199194
>true love
>not conditional love
>being unable to accept someone's flaws or past mistakes

>>37199218
I never pretended that it wasn't me.

Why would you think I was pretending to be someone else?

really makes you think
>>
>>37199273
oh sure yeah, there is that as well. I was always into punk rock emo metal goth alternative girls.

but some people will totally just date not-quite clones of their first love over and over again. They'll try to change them if they're not quite exactly the same as their ex, either in terms of looks or personality.
>>
>>37199249
this is such a childish mindset lol a lot of people look alike especially asians and whites
>>
>>37199283
>not conditional love
what did he mean by this

>being unable to accept someone's flaws or past mistakes
if they have flaws that are antithetical to your values then surely it won't work and there's no point committing to it. I mean actions are driven by your character
>>
>>37199277
>how can you see things clearly if youre already having the fun you want to secure in the future?
what?
>>
>>37199395
>what did he mean by this

exactly what I wrote.

True love is being able to accept someone even if they have flaws or have done mistakes that go against what you think is ideal.

It's real easy to be in "true love" with someone who is perfect and flawless in your eyes. That's Disneyworld baby shit, true love is overcoming differences and hardship together.

A girl could be a perfect match for you, but because she's been in a few relationships before you have to declare her a toastie roastie and not good enough for you. That's your loss.
>>
>I have been with several girls
>My first girl was a true virgin (half-dutch girl with a strict moroccan father kek, take that Jabril)
> all my other girls were used goods, although some had only sucked/fucked one cock before me which means I put the final nails in their coffins
>Am happy to fuck used goods as long as she's hot, and will put in different levels of effort into the relationship based on her hotness
>but I know when I'm with a non virgin that the relationship is doomed from the start, which allows me to not give a fuck, which in turn causes these rosaries to fall in love with me

I'm 20 years old and I feel very confident I will find a girl who's worth it in the next couple years. I also consider a virgin age 18-20 to be very strong, to resist the propaganda and daily propositions while she's holding out for her man ( me ).
Also, I always kek when some roastie or beta tries to convince me I'm wrong to want these things for myself ( using purely fallacious and emotional arguments ). like calm the fuck down i'm not even judging u for your life choices as long as you don't cram them down my throat. if anything i pity u
>>
>>37199570
then you should have written >not unconditional
retard

>t's real easy to be in "true love" with someone who is perfect and flawless in your eyes.
Yes, that's what true love means you fucking loser, and I've found it and I'm thankful for it.

>A girl could be a perfect match for you, but because she's been in a few relationships before you have to declare her a toastie roastie and not good enough for you. That's your loss.
Yeah, that's really not what I said, at any point in this thread, but it's really easy to ignore my actual points and simply distort it so you can then argue against it as if it's some important debate. Congratulations, now kill yourself you waste of space
>>
File: 1478013884972.jpg (38KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478013884972.jpg
38KB, 500x640px
>>37199426
short term pleasure can lead to long term disaster, especially if it is abused. sex is a drug like anything else, and the more you fuck the less you use sex as a basis for choosing your next partner, thus giving you a greater chance of falling for a cheater because you dont judge people on their commitment as much as you should.
>>
>>37192471
My gf was a sex slave, but I still love her. It's not a normal situation but I think most people here dislike the idea of dating a woman who is a non virgin because they're insecure. I'm not saying sluts are great people but if a girl has been in a two year long dedicated relationship apparently she's a slut now? Very childish ways of thinking that aren't really logical.
>>
This be a painful thread to read :<
I guess you guys also lose value after having sex too or does it only apply to women?
It really makes sense that if she loses it to someone she loved at the time that she's a useless roastie who only wants chads cock. Stop acting like privileged brats, considering maybe if you weren't so picky you might not be such a failure.
>>
>>37199819
>I guess you guys also lose value after having sex too or does it only apply to women?
It applies to men as well

>Stop acting like privileged brats, considering maybe if you weren't so picky you might not be such a failure.
relax, whore, nobody cares about your cumdumpster opinions anyway
>>
>>37199808
>if a girl has been in a two year long dedicated relationship apparently she's a slut now? Very childish ways of thinking that aren't really logical.
How did you get that from my post?
>>
>>37192471
It's exactly this insecurity that guys show in regard to their gfs' past that makes girls bend the truth a little, when the topic of exes comes up. If guys weren't so fucking inscure all of the time, girls wouldn't be forced to lie about it.
>>
>>37199944
Have you thought that if girls had a moral code and didn't suck every dick they came across they wouldn't have to lie when they finally find a man they want to be with?
>>
>>37199669
Your relationship with the virgin was doomed from the start, dumbass.
>>
>>37199944
>forced
No one is forcing them to lie.
>>
>>37199977
They only did it with guys who are higher value than you.
>>
>>37200004
So why would they end up with a guy with a lower value instead of keeping the higher value ones? You're not making any sense, look just don't be a slut it's not hard.
>>
>>37199982
yeah because she wasn't pretty enough for me nor did she have my dream personality for a gf
but when I meet that 10/10 I'm locking her down
>>
>>37199878
I'm not talking to OP in particular, I'm just talking out loud. There are plenty of robots here who wouldn't date a woman (or at least would feel very insecure dating a woman) who had a single partner, even if it was in a longtime, committed relationship. I find those people to be a bit sad.
>>
>>37200021
They won't. That's why you will die a virgin.
>>
>>37200053
Oh sorry my man
>>
>>37199977
It's not really lying. Certain experiences just don't count as much as others so it's okay to background them.
>>
>>37200073
But I have a virgin gf anon, that's the point of the thread, anyway your point was "if you guys were less insecure about sexual history girls wouldn't have to lie" and my point was "well if they didnt suck every dick they came across they wouldn't have to lie" and then you went "only with men of higher value than you" and it threw me off because it made no sense as a response, see this is why sluts shouldn't be on the internet. It's perfectly rational to be bothered by your girlfriend's/boyfriend's sexual history if it shows they're promiscuous and don't assign enough significance to sex
>>
>>3720011
I only made the original post you're referring to. There seem to be several people mixed up in the discussion.
>>
>>37200115
>virgin gf

Lel. What a beta cuck. She will blueball you for months and years. And after she breaks up with you (or before) she will lose her virginity to Chad.
>>
>>37192471
You know, I just don't give a fuck about virginity anymore, I would have nothing to do with a girl That has fucked outside of a comitted relationship thou.
>>
>>37200196
shh no bullying allowed
>>
File: 1468648571074.jpg (81KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1468648571074.jpg
81KB, 358x310px
>>37200004
>tfw roastie already peaked and still expects it to get better
>>
>>37200197
I agree. That is why the first girl I fucked was in a commited realationship with some poor chump that I never met
>>
>>37193506
>It's simple logic, actually, if you take a dicking from every guy you're attracted to you can never have a real bond with another person, it'll be just another guy in a long line of dicks. It shows you can't appreciate love or sex for what they actually are.
That's BS. There are people who are good looking who you are attracted to physically but you don't feel anything for them.
And then there are people who you are attracted to physically and biologically (for lack of a better word). It's as if your body is telling you that this is the person you should mate with. Finding this kind of person is hard.
I've been a slut. I've only felt two intense connections with a guy. Both of those guys went on to be my bf.
I appreciated my last boyfriend more because he was special. He wasn't a guy who was just cute. He was a guy who was beautiful inside and out. He gave me butterflies, he listened to me, he understood me, he never judged me and was always there for me.
Being a slut or a prior slut doesn't mean you can't love.
>>
>>37200266
>getting out popcorn to see what sort of replies raging bitter virgins will give to this one
>>
>NO IM NOT AT FAULT HERE ITS UR FAULT YOU STUPID BASEMENT DWELLING VIRGIN!!! YOUR THE ONE WITH THE TOXIC WORLD VIEW. WOMAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO SUCK AND FUCK AS MUCH AS WE WANT! SEX IS LITERALLY MEANINGLESS FUN NO MORE SPECIAL THEN SHAKING SOMEONES HAND. UR JUST MAD CUZ YOU DONT GET ANY. #Pozpride
A tl;dr of all roastie posts ITT
>>
>>37192471
my first gf wasn't a virgin and i was
bugged me a lot at the time
i was 17
now i'm 24 and dated a little
it's not really a big deal to me anymore and i feel silly for letting it bother me back then
as long as the woman is free of any STDs i don't really care how many guys shes been with.

i mean within reason
i wouldn't date someone who fucked a whole ton of guys casually
because that personality is not attractive to me
but if a girl was in a few serious relationships and had sex i'm cool on it

just stay safe and don't give girls so much grief OP
>>
>>37193506
>Yes it is, and it does have to be done with only your true love, anything else is hedonistic primal and immoral
There is no one true love for every one. There are multiple matches for every person. It just depends on which one you find first and which one fits best into you're life. My mom lost her virginity in college to her boyfriend. She dated him for 6 years. Everyone thought they would get married. But as time went by my mother realised as much as she loved him, it wasn't going to work out between them and she broke up with him. A year later she met my dad and a year after that they got married.
>>
If you shame anyone for being a virgin even just only once you are a normalfag for life. There is literally nothing more normie then doing this.
>>
File: SsphIVs.jpg (65KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
SsphIVs.jpg
65KB, 960x732px
>>37200266
You said its bs and then go on literally contradicting yourself for the rest of the post..
You're describing sexual urges, and temptation. These are definitely both natural functions, but if you're basing your "love" on people who turn you on you're literally a slut and probably can't keep a bf too long.
I can go around fucking girls I meet at clubs just because I'm "biologically attracted" to them, but I doubt the my partner would like that, even if they are better looking or of "more value" than her.
>>
File: 1487557840810.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487557840810.png
334KB, 422x509px
>>37200266
>tfw loved my second bf more than i loved my first
>>
>>37200466
Girls feel attracted to guys that get around though. I never get more attention from women than when I'm in company of a cutie.
>>
>>37200355
no one is justifying sluts in this thread. what we're saying is that if a girl has been in a few committed relationships she shouldnt be in the same category as girls that sleep with 20+ fwb or one night stands, but in your eyes even one or two dicks means she has HIV and the amount of semen equivalent to a village inside of her. thats not very reasonable.
>>
File: 1478488992968.jpg (77KB, 674x670px) Image search: [Google]
1478488992968.jpg
77KB, 674x670px
>>37200527
I'm sure the dumb ones do.
>>
File: 1488197182386.png (51KB, 457x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488197182386.png
51KB, 457x496px
>>37200396
but is your dad Chad? thats the real question here.
>>
>>37200598
Jesus, get off of your high horse.
>>
>>37193157
Do you really think somebody looking for a virgin gives a shit about maximum short-term physical pleasure? Also, that virgin is going to develop their sexuality entirely based on your needs and desires. She'll be completely molded to your cock, over time. No habits formed from some other guy's particular kinks.
>>
>>37200378
Oh I haven't given her any grief, she had told me about her ex before we started dating, I haven't mentioned him at all to her. I see your point though, what you're saying is I'll get used to that thought, I hope so
>>
>>37200629
You're in for a surprise if you think you can sexually mold any girl just to your liking. lol
>>
>>37200266
>Being a slut or a prior slut doesn't mean you can't love.
Yes it does lmao

>>37200576
Lots of people are, actually, I agree with you on the 2nd point though
>>
>>37200576
>No one is justifying sluts ITT
This post is literally justifying them>>37200266

>>37200686
This. Someone needs to post the pair bonding chart.
>>
>>37200716
She's a roastie her opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>37198879
Thanks for ruining virgins asshole. A+ behavior. Eh who am I kidding they probably would have fucked literally the next dick they saw.
>>
File: 1433364940628.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1433364940628.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>37200266
>I might have let chad and ryan dp me while i sucked tyrone's cock, I might have been with so many men that my feelings feel like duplicates of each other but that doesn't make my love for my bf any less pure or real, nor does my promiscuity make me an amoral cumdumpster
>>
>>37200772
>I'm a fat basement-dwelling neckbeard NEET kissless virgin and if a girl has slept with someone who is not me she is a dumb roastie who deserves to die because she's a slut who doesn't understand I am the best man on the planet
>>
File: rodge having a supreme lel.jpg (155KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
rodge having a supreme lel.jpg
155KB, 1000x665px
>>37192471
Probably not, because at 33 I've long abandoned any idea of being in a relationship, ever, at all.

It feels nice knowing I'll never have to bother with any of this shit, ever, at all.
>>
>>37200466
.... sigh.
You just don't understand.
An intense connection is RARE. And having an intense connection isn't love. I never said that it was and I'm sorry if I implied that. But having an intense connection can lead to love.
And when you find it. You want to hold on to it.
>>
>>37200811
>hurr durr people only have morals because they can't get laid XD
typical slut logic right there
>>
>>37200881
>I'm angry and envious of everyone and that's why whatever they do is IMMORAL
typical neckbeard logic right there
>>
File: 1491697623945.jpg (64KB, 632x959px) Image search: [Google]
1491697623945.jpg
64KB, 632x959px
>>37200811
the person he replied to legit called herself a slut

pic related is you roasties at 30 kek
>>
>>37200603
You're not very bright. Love isn't based on sex.
>>
File: 1441852323974.jpg (73KB, 321x285px) Image search: [Google]
1441852323974.jpg
73KB, 321x285px
>>37200811
This roastie is SEETHING bois, look at her try to justify her sleeping around, she thinks any bond she'll ever have with a man will be genuine or he'll actually value her at all, this dumb cumdumpster waste of space
>>
>Thinking face emoji guy thinks he's a "cyborg"
Lmfao your a complete normie who just wants to appropriate robot culture because you realize that being a normie is void of any culture whatsoever. Sad!
>>
>>37200629
You might have gotten "females" mixed up with "customizable onaholes," buddy.
>>
>>37200928
women dont need to have sex with Chad to flock over him. i'm basically just asking if your dad is more attractive than her ex
>>
>>37200912
>he thinks the shape of vaginas is related to how much sex she's had

Now it's clear you're all virgins who have never seen a vagina, but why do you believe in such retarded memes?
>>
File: 1429237911829.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429237911829.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>37200949
this is what your beat up pussy looks like, huh
>>
File: 1490310102273.gif (923KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1490310102273.gif
923KB, 450x259px
>>37200935
KEK i fucking love these threads. ROASTIES BTFO
>>
>>37200949
shoo shoo. Dont you have facebook/ tinder notifications to be checking right now?
>>
File: 1441428673509.jpg (57KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1441428673509.jpg
57KB, 600x801px
>>37200949
The roastie's getting toasty bois, seething
>>
>>37200967
Personally I actually prefer a reasonable outie to a total innie. But I'm a man of taste with a bit of experience under my belt, so you probably won't agree with me.
>>
File: mmvdt1F.jpg (464KB, 798x1187px) Image search: [Google]
mmvdt1F.jpg
464KB, 798x1187px
>>37200878
you ever wonder if life gives you tests in the form of commitment, and you failed, or else they would still be your partner?
>>
File: roast.jpg (17KB, 456x661px) Image search: [Google]
roast.jpg
17KB, 456x661px
>>37201018
Yes Daniel, you sure are
>>
>>37201004
Christ this roast will make me gay. That's disgusting.
>>
>>37200967
>>37201001
>>37201004
That's some angry samefagging even by /r9k/ standards. Let's ask you a simple question.

Do you believe the shape of a vagina is related to the amount of times a girl has had sex and the number of sexual partners? Do you believe a virgin has an innie, and a girl with many sexual partners has a roastie?

Answer, and preferably with proofs.
>>
>>37199696
>Yeah, that's really not what I said, at any point in this thread

That's what this entire thread is about.

>that's what true love means you fucking loser

lol no, and there's no need to get upset.

a single crack in your "true love" facade and the whole thing will come tumbling down.
>>
File: Roastie got upset.png (463KB, 494x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie got upset.png
463KB, 494x1291px
>>37201055
I'm in some mood for some more toasty roasties bois
>>
>>37200948
Omg. I'm so sorry. I replied to the wrong post. -.- but anyways. I never saw a photo of her ex but I know he was intelligent and athletic and most likely handsome. She broke up with him because he was an alcoholic, he was Catholic, and they got placed in different locations for medical residency. My dad is handsome, intelligent, and athletic. He can be socially awkward at times though.
>>
>this desperate attempt at a distraction with pictures because he knows he's wrong

really makes you think
>>
File: 1445470662197.jpg (63KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1445470662197.jpg
63KB, 500x414px
>>37201073
>That's what this entire thread is about.
Maybe if the thread is processed but what you call your brain, sure

>a single crack in your "true love" facade and the whole thing will come tumbling down.
no need to be jealous because you settles for some used up roastie boi

>>37201062
pic related tbqh
>>
File: puritan's plight.png (122KB, 2356x262px) Image search: [Google]
puritan's plight.png
122KB, 2356x262px
Why even fight over this? You're looking for something that can no longer exist, if it ever did
>>
>>37201062
I dont care. You dont belong here. Surprised you arent getting dicked right now thot.
>>
>>37201062
Fucking roastie you're retarded. You're seething so much you need to reply with obvious questions you already know the answer to?
roastie = slut
innie = virgin
Why? It's commonsense. A girl has been plowed so many times by a varying size of dicks that the flesh becomes damaged, dry, and stretches. Tons of guys are literally damaging the flesh.
>>
File: 1437818786641.jpg (86KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437818786641.jpg
86KB, 450x600px
>>37201109
Don't lose hope, my man, not every woman is like this roastie here >>37201098
>>
>>37201062
>22:42:31
>22:42:37
Wow, who knew sluts are terrible at math
>>
>>37201077
hmm. your mom doesnt seem like a roast then. congratulations.
>>
>>37200935
>>37200935
I'm not mad, I'm not proud of what I've done. But you're assuming that a bond with a person comes from sex. That's untrue. Bonding comes spending time with one another. Getting to know a person.
>>
>uhm... uhm YOU'RE A ROASTIE haha i sure got you now

kek, absolutely pathetic
>>
>>37192862
I'm 22 and a virgin, not religious but I'm traditionalist. I'll only sleep with a man I want to marry later on.
>>
File: 1485042714078.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1485042714078.gif
848KB, 665x662px
R O A S T I E S GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU TOO YOU FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37201171
Don't have sex until you marry him though. Otherwise you'll end up like every other thot.
>>
File: 1436625774633.jpg (17KB, 406x305px) Image search: [Google]
1436625774633.jpg
17KB, 406x305px
>>37201161
Kill yourself slut

>>37201170
>kek
>kek
>kek
Roastieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
This thread has plenty of posters who are destined to die as kissless virgins. Some of you will man up and stop being faggots, but most of you won't.
>>
>>37201170
Keep doing mental gymnastics to justify your destructive behavior. You'll regret it once you take a nice, sweet pozload.
>>
>>37199944
>realize you don't match the criteria of your mate
>lie that you do
>the problem is the other person's criteria, not me

That's like saying it's OK to lie to girls about being richer or higher status to get laid with them. Which it is, because girls actually do this.

But you probably would say it's not.
>>
>>37201024
Not in my case.
My first boyfriend was a great guy but he was closed off emotionally. He put up this wall and I never got to know who he was as a person.
My second boyfriend lost his job and had to move.
>>
File: 1428090752342.jpg (392KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1428090752342.jpg
392KB, 1400x1050px
>>37201242
>women
>ever being at fault
shut your mouth loser
>>
File: JEJ.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
JEJ.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>being this mad that OTHER people are having sex
>>
>>37200811
>fat, basement dwelling, neckbeard
Put on a new tape faggot, this got boring a long time ago.
>>
>>37201231
It takes a big man to raise someone else's kid.
>>
File: 1378468969824.jpg (47KB, 374x456px) Image search: [Google]
1378468969824.jpg
47KB, 374x456px
>>37201266
>being this mad that you've lost your value and are a used up slut
>JEJ.jpg
>>
>>37201018
>I prefer an outie to a total innie
>I'm a man of taste
What are you, a faggot
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>37192471
How does one cope knowing that everyone had friends before meeting you? Or better coworkers? Or better roommates/neighbors? How does brother #2 handle that brother #1 was first?
I never understood our strange obsession of being "first" to everything as a species. That said I had a childhood sweetheart to virgin bride to now happily married for a decade so I might not have the needed perception of anons that have been dating girls that had partners before them.
>>
>>37201267
>implying roastie reeee doesnt get boring
>>
>>37201266
Your time is running out Thot. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>37201317
>you must be a faggot if you like poon

Dude, stop being a retard.
>>
>>37201332
Haha exactttttly sex is no different than meeting someone for the first time! God I hate the backwards bigots in this thread. #allloveislegal
>>
>>37201344
>you must be a faggot if you like poon
When did I say that you stupid faggot, I was talking about prefering outies over innies.
>>
>>37201332
Because you can have lots of friends and coworkers and it doesn't diminish your relationship, you can't say the same with romantic relationships, though. It's pretty simple logic. Good for you, though, anon.
>>
>>37201335
>implying it does
shut your roastie mouth you dumb whore, commit suicide the world will be a better place
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>37201364
Nice bait shitposting but it's not that generalized. There is a lot to it emotionally and what not but a girl that say lost her Vcard back in HS and then never had sex or dated for say 5 years? Would that still keep guys like OP away? I get a turbo slut that has had 5 partners in as many months is a red flag that could cover a football field but looking at things like OP where he is getting unhinged at the idea she had positive feelings for another guy she hasn't dated for X amount of time is rather esoteric.
>>
>>37201332
>DUUUUUUDE LISTEN VIRGINITY LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER BROOO. JUST CHILLLL
>(Lost his virginity to another virgin)

Lmfao. Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>37201397
>lots of friends and coworkers and it doesn't diminish your relationship

sure it does. If you have too many friends you can't possibly hang out with all of them and make them all happy while still looking out ofr yourself. If you have a friend that's better than any of the other ones that is called a Best Friend and you'll always prioritize them over the others.

You can also break up with friends or just drift apart over the years. You can also have sex with them.
>>
File: despair arrives without warning.png (43KB, 1245x1042px) Image search: [Google]
despair arrives without warning.png
43KB, 1245x1042px
>>37201332
It's really obvious why sex with someone that isn't your husband or wife would be unwanted by them. Unless you marry a cuck, or plan to be one? The only people justifying sex are the people who made bad decisions and can't unfuck their shitty ex's
>>
>>37201442
She broke up with him a couple of weeks before she got with me and I didn't get unhinged, it just bothers me and I think about it sometimes, I haven't mentioned anything to her, and I love her so even if she wasn't a virgin I'd still be with her, stop strawmanning
>>
File: Shark.jpg (101KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>37201397
>you can't say the same with romantic relationships
Can't you? I mean she you are her best and she loves you more because she had a garbage boy friend(s) before you and because of that experience she cares for you more then she would have if you were her first? I mean let's say this girl can only love you for you if she saw others and realized you were the best for her and vice versa with guys dating before they meet a great girl?

Like I shared already I get the nuances that a girl being a whore is a bad thing but to be shaken up there was someone before you might not be the best way to look at it.
>>
>>37201484
>sure it does. If you have too many friends you can't possibly hang out with all of them and make them all happy while still looking out ofr yourself.
Oh, you have a point there, but that only proves my point further that the more relationships you have the less special these relationships become. Thanks for helping my argument.
>>
>>37201442
>B-But it's not that generalized
Well you sure as hell made it seem that way with that condescending post of yours. If you are a virgin past the age of 21 you should be killed tbqh haha.
>>
>>37201495
>cuck
>husband or wife

but we're not talking about people who had sex with someone else while they were in a relationship with another.
>>
File: 1493153299773.jpg (15KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1493153299773.jpg
15KB, 298x298px
>>37201541
>the more relationships you have the less special these relationships become. Thanks for helping my argument.

I'm talking about having multiple relationships at the same time. That is what friendship is like but not monogamous relationships.

If you're one of those of polygamous memers, all relationships are equally meaningless..
>>
Do guys actually ask girls if they are still a virgin? How does such a conversation even come up?
>>
>>37200947
"virgin" and "customizable onahole". get it right, BUDDY.
>>
>>37201495
You are walking into a whole other camp because you are associating loyalty with being a virgin till marriage which isn't the case or rather that's a poor bar to follow. I've seen many men be betrayed by their virgin brides/wives without sex involved, many were only as loyal as their checking account or status. Again, I'm not advocating dating the city's bike but I feel taking the idea that you just weren't the first as a means of insecurity to the relationship seems poor in action.

>>37201515
I was not meaning to strawman I just took your post at face value.
>and the thought of them being lovey with cutesy nicknames and making out bothers me so much
That paints it like there is dread there, like you fear you're just #2 in a soon to be growing line, but again, that was just how I took it.
>>
File: laughing tears with okay sign.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tears with okay sign.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
>>37201608
They don't. They don't talk to any girls other than mumbling their order to the girls that work at Subway while avoiding eye contact, then they come here to screech about roasties and how having sex is bad.
>>
>>37201604
>I'm talking about having multiple relationships at the same time.
Yes, which means that the more friends you have or have had in your life the less special friendship becomes, that's a fact, someone with dozens of friends isn't really good friends with anyone and doesn't appreciate friendship enough. Same with someone with dozens of lovers in their sexual history, but with love instead of friendship

Thanks for agreeing with me, lad

>>37201608
No, you just learn it after you start dating
>>
>>37201535
This is honestly why high school sweethearts end in divorce by year 2 so much, they have 0 understanding of what they want in a mate and just settle for the first piece of meat that they find.
>>
>>37201659
Haha ikr people with morals aren't real it's all just bitterness, us promiscuous people arent disgusting at all XDDD
>>
>>37201608
No because it;s assumed they are not virgins. all women above the age of 19 have had at sex with at least 3 men. While there is a chunk of men are still virgins. Makes ya think.
>>37201659
*bro hoofs* Yeah we showed those stupid bigots.
>>
>>37201651
Yes, you're right about that one, I felt I was being strawmanned when you said "Would that still keep guys like OP away?" because I never said that would keep me away, I already said in this thread that any generalization I made was to help in the discussion and that each situation is different and should obviously be reacted to individually
>>
>>37201608
you fish for. start asking about old bfs and ask them things about former bf, you be amazed how easily they will admit shit like being fingered, sex, and the like by just asking questions about old bfs. Now it won't help with shit like they have been molested/rape or anything. That's just a shot in the dark till they tell you.
>>
>>37201332
The difference is the level of intimacy in the feelings and experiences involved. You can still be jealous in platonic relationships, but it will never compare to romantic ones.
>>
File: 1486857557379.png (1MB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486857557379.png
1MB, 810x810px
>>37201651
You're right, but I see no problem relating virginity and loyalty to an extent. If a girl is in double digits for sexual partners there's a very unlikely chance she'll stay loyal once she finds someone who can give her better sex. Its impossible to understand emotions to their fullest extent, but we can use materialistic values, such as your virginity/ # of partners, as a good basis for them. It's very easy to lie.
>>
>>37201667
>Thanks for agreeing with me, lad

I don't think you read what I wrote. You should.

Having several friends is a problem because you have to juggle them all at once.

Having multiple lovers is not a problem because you're not juggling them all at once.
>>
>>37201774
>I don't think you read what I wrote. You should.
Oh I won't, but thanks for agreeing with me anyway, you're a good boy
>>
>>37201515
>>37201722
Not anon, but you really think you could handle your girl had some other dude's dick before you when shit like petnames and each of them being affectionate to one another bothers you and you ask a thread how they handle shit like that? You likely be self sabotaging your relationship anytime she wasn't loving on you, fearing she found better.
>>
File: 1488440937604.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488440937604.png
210KB, 581x581px
>>37201604
REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP POSTING THIS PHOTO I HATE IT
>>
File: thinking_face.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_face.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>37201686
>trying to take a moral high ground.

That would be fine if it were "I choose to not have sex, sex is not for me until I am fully committed and married but I can't judge other people who do things differently since it is their lives to live"

but instead it's REEEE ROASTIE FEMINAZIS TOASTIE ROASTIE REEEEE SLOPPY CUMMIES DIRTY CUKIES.

That's bitterness.
>>
File: thinkspin.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinkspin.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>37201799
>hiding from the truth

well you can go ahead and do that if you want

really makes you think

>>37201820
why?

really makes you think
>>
>>37201805
Believe it or not the affection and cutesy nicknames bothers and hurts me more than any sexual stuff they might have done

>>37201826
But I do choose it, I have a gf and we'll eventually lose our virginities to each other, that's how I know I have the moral high ground

>>37201859
Yes thanks for agreeing with me though
>>
>>37201826
>>>/f/acebook
You have 0 reasons to be here.
>>
File: 1478659657319.png (340KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478659657319.png
340KB, 1000x1000px
>>37201826
>le bitter virgin meme
youre no better dumb cummie eater, mentally.
physically youre worse
>>
>>37201826
>hurr any man who is a virgin is just unable to have sex even though whores cost like 10 euros where i live, there's now ay moral people still exist in 2017
>i mean it's 2017, people can't believe in love, only sex is real and it's not important anyway xD
>feminazis XDDD
>>
>>37201767
>If a girl is in double digits for sexual partners there's a very unlikely chance she'll stay loyal
Now that I can agree to, I guess that's my bigger point, people make stupid mistakes but we tend to overreact to a girl that lost her vcard and look at it like Turbo Slut 9EX that walks like she's straddling a horse.

>It's very easy to lie
True but that can go to virginity. I mean are you going to ask to inspect her hymen? More interesting those can heal a few times so a "virgin" might have had sex partners before you and you would never know.
>>
File: 1495054226436.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495054226436.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>37201912
Who are you quoting?

really makes you think

>>37201871
>we'll eventually lose our virginities to each other

how do you know that? Do you have a date and a time and place scheduled?

>>37201905
there's no need to call me names or anything now, that's what emotional people do.
>>
>>37201871
sexual stuff would include things like moaning his name as he gets deeper, screaming fuck or begging for more of that dick. It's the cutey shit MA-17 edition
>>
>>37201985
I'm quoting you

really fires up those neurons

>>37201992
oh shit you're right that'd be even worse, I guess I wouldn't handle that, I don't know how other men handle it without feeling like cuckolds
>>
Want to btfo a normie today fellow anons? Hint: Remember there is a thing called "avatarfagging" that isn't allowed on Nigerian cave painting forum.
>>
File: 1483752997594.png (449KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1483752997594.png
449KB, 504x470px
>>37201962
>True but that can go to virginity. I mean are you going to ask to inspect her hymen?
l m a o
nah but if i knew she wasn't a virgin, and specifically a girl that gets around, I would be nowhere near as lenient with her if she makes a bad judgement(s) than i would be if she was a virgin and wouldn't hesitate to drop her like the bad habit she probably is.
>>
>>37202014
>I'm quoting you

but I didn't say any of those things that you greentexted, except for "feminazis" ironically.

My point is that it's fine to be proud of your morals and to live your life to your own standards. Be a virgin and find another virgin and then don't have sex together, whatever it is that you're into.

But when you complain that other people aren't doing it, that's just being a little bitch
>>
>>37202080
I'm not sure that's the best bar honestly. Again a lot of high school sweethearts have the worse judgement and fuck up everyone's life pretty bad. I understand you see it like that but there are so many more red flags that should stop us than if she lost her vcard.
>>
>>37202099
You were implying my morals were false because in your worldview no one can actually believe in pure, true love, they're just a bitter loner who uses that as an excuse to cope with their inability to get laid.

>But when you complain that other people aren't doing it, that's just being a little bitch
But I didn't complain about it, I just questioned it
>>
File: partners.png (40KB, 469x428px) Image search: [Google]
partners.png
40KB, 469x428px
>>37201709
this really makes me think just as much
what could this possibly mean
>>
File: 1490513758628.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1490513758628.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>37201859
REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU AND YOUR UF CKING THINK MEEM I FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKER KYS
>>
>>37202154
>pure, true love

oh that thing again.

True love is unconditional love.

"No roasties allowed, only virgins" is 100% conditional love.
>>
File: 1490504947443.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490504947443.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
>>37201826
HOW MANY OF THESE GOD DAMN PHOTOS DO YOU FUCKING HATE JESU CHRIST I HATEOYOU
>>
>>37202162
>Caring about eurocucks
the US and Japan follow the 80/20 rule. You cant deny it.
>>
>>37202162
>20% of men fuck 80% of women
That's how averages work, retard
>>
>>37202228
but does it at least make you think? like, really think?

That's all that matters.
>>
>>37202232
No, true love means love with the person you're meant to be with, that comes with conditions or we'd all be meant to be with everyone else and love would be pointless
>>
>>37202162
oi bruv. You #prozfriendly?
>>
File: 53e.png (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
27KB, 200x200px
>>37202251
how many frogs and wojaks do you have? Probably as many as those

really makes you think.
>>
>>37202251
>HATE
>*HAVE
YOU HAD ONE JOB GOD DAMN IT
>>
File: 1477856655689.png (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477856655689.png
8KB, 250x250px
>>37202127
the bar i set for standards is basically everything I am, so I don't see why I should trivialize any sort of difference between us, especially when it comes to something that will constantly come up time and time again during our relationship. If i wasn't a virgin you'd be right and I shouldn't care about it as much, but if I was I don't see why not, as it is going to expand on its consequences later in the relationship when the differences manifest whether you've been ignoring them or not.
>>
File: 979.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
>>37202290
>the person you're meant to be with

According to who? Who decides that?

You don't think that in the billions and billions of people on earth there's not at least 2 or three extra people that are just the same as your "true love" if not better?

really makes you think
>>
>>37202364
You decide it, moron. God do I have to hold your hand through life and morality?
>>
>>37202269
multiple sources say the same thing shitskin.
>>
File: 1489617749301.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489617749301.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>37202364
>when you realize you lost the game
>>
>>37202382
Sure they do, nigger, because that's how averages work
>>
File: 1492150106053.jpg (20KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492150106053.jpg
20KB, 1000x563px
>>37202285
KILL YOURSELF I 100% HATE YOU
>>37202320
REEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS FUCKING THREAD AHS 100 OF THOSE FUCKERS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU FUCK YOU
>>37202324
IM TYPIN OUT OF FUCKING ANGER FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>37202232
so you could feel true love for literally anyone in the world, including the robots you're talking to, because love is unconditional. cool.
>>
>>37192471
Honestly, who cares?
What if you will ever have sex with her and then go into a new relationship?

The only thing I personally cannot stand is when people talk about their ex(es) to their current partner all the time. It's the most annoying shit ever.
>>
File: 1491855066694.png (158KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1491855066694.png
158KB, 500x442px
>>37202364
>2-3
>roast has 2-3 partners
>projecting her partner count to appear sufficient
>>
>>37202434
Are you trying to say love for someone develops with them being right for you including not having flaws you despise such as promiscuity?? No! Love is unconditional, I love the homeless paki out of my apartment building!
>>
>>37202423
you're wrong and too stubborn to admit that men have more sex than women
>>
>>37193037
>It's been the best year and a half of my life so far.
> year and a half
1.5 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT FUCKING HER?
Love is all great, but there should be some physical attraction man. My first gf made me wait for like 6-month and I almost raped her at that time holy shit.

How can you even endure that much time? Ya both have such a low sex drive?
>>
File: 2d4.png (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
167KB, 600x600px
>>37202324
That's what happens when you get emotional.

Instead you need to have a real think.

really stroke that chin
>>
>>37202464
Take one statistics class at your overpriced college dumb amerinigger. Some men have the most sex out of everyone else, women and men alike, that's my point, that drives up the average, but even if the median is actually higher than women's there's still the undeniable fact that the 25+ year old virgins are almost exclusively men and the other undeniable fact that it's ingrained in every human that it's way harder for a man to get laid so he doesn't lose social points by pumping and dumping
>>
File: C8CDNUiVUAANXjl.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
C8CDNUiVUAANXjl.png
10KB, 100x100px
>>37202444
I'm a guy and I've been with 7 girls
>>
>>37202471
God, another degenerate, I wish people would place some more value in sex and not act as if a year and a half is such a long time to wait.

>>37202525
good for you, kill yourself
>>
File: a90.png (13KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
13KB, 165x115px
>>37202434
>>37202463
Of course you need to have some things in common, but it doesn't have to be perfect.

Once you get into a long-term relationship you'll find out that no two people are perfectly compatible because everyone is unique, and no one is perfect.

True love is overcoming those flaws differences or things that you didn't know about them.
>>
>>37202552
What an enlightened post, m'sir.

Well, not saying you cannot wait 10 years. If she is fugly, or both parties are fugly - then it's no magic. Fuck I would wait for eternity instead.
>>
File: 1491953587117.jpg (26KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491953587117.jpg
26KB, 393x462px
>>37202525
so you want a girl with a lower partner than you? self entitlement at its finest. you're a slut you get the fucking sluts like it or not. you dont deserve the partially pure ones. your cock is actual filth now. you are infested, you have no value, and you will never make a good partner. unironcally kys
>>
>>37202581
move the goalposts a little more you faggot

>>37202592
>no one would wait for sex unless there's no physical attraction, morals arent real XD
another one, great
>>
File: 1489538290775.png (169KB, 298x473px) Image search: [Google]
1489538290775.png
169KB, 298x473px
>>37202510
>>37202525
You are the most annoying piece of shit I have ever shared a thread with. You don't need to post that stupid fucking "DURRRR RLLY MAKES YUH TINK HUH" photo to every fucking reply. Always remember that someone in California really fucking hates you. Like really hates you.
>>
>>37202599
>>37202614

well now, that's what I saying earlier about bitterness >>37201826 telling me to kill myself and calling me a faggot. Rude!

>>37202657
I just like to think. really think.
>>
>>37202722
>hurr you're just bitter nevermind me constantly moving the goalposts to avoid admitting im wrong
kyskyskys
>>
File: 1492884394142.png (23KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492884394142.png
23KB, 600x900px
>>37202722
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this son of a bitch isn't even funny with his fucking photo. I HATE YOU I JUST LIKE TO HATE YOU REALLY HATE YOU
Thread posts: 568
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.