[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women never date men who are equals or below them? It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1495368580969.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495368580969.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
Why do women never date men who are equals or below them?

It seems women would rather prefer to share a higher status male with other women, regardless of the danger/drama it brings, or they'd just rather stay alone their entire life, than ever be with someone their equal, or below.
>>
>>37192156
Equal is pretty common though, thats why people often find their partners at work or at uni courses they share.
>>
>>37192156
Because men need vaginas more than women need cocks. Also men tend to hit on girls that are much uglier/annoying because if you are a 8/10 you have 100% chances of fucking a 7/10
>>
that's not even remotely true OP
>>
File: 1495274276652.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495274276652.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
The amount of 6 foot above average looking men who are well dressed that I see with literal disgusting obese bush-pigs makes me realise that there is a 0% chance I will ever get a woman who is simply average looking and not fat, especially since I'm short (5'7).

When this reality hit me, I basically just lost all interest in even trying to play the dating game. Why even try when the reward is fucking shit? Makes no logical sense.
>>
it's the same for guys too

I'm pretty sure once you find some ugly bitch, you will gain some confidence and realize you want someone better and cheat on her or dump her ass, and repeat the stupid process or settle down on one of the steps and live a miserable life

would you seriously be happy with a woman equal to you? most of us are lazy, hypocritical and self-centered assholes, I wouldn't even want to date myself
>>
>>37192238
I would LOVE to date my female self.

>Same interests
>Same sense of humour
>Same views
>Virgin

If I ever get a girlfriend I'll probably let her walk over me because I WON'T believe I'll be able to find another girl.
>>
because they are evil little shits who were put here by Him (i won't speak his name) to torment the fallen angels (us)
>>
>>37192257
and she'd still want someone else, because you're a pathetic slime

if you let a bitch step over you then you are a garbage and don't deserve a sexual partner, she will probably cheat on you, seeing that successful relationships rely on some form of conflict to add interest to the relationship
>>
>>37192283
If we literally copy all of that posters traits on a girl, his girlcopy would do the same for him though.
>>
>>37192257
>let her walk over me
you dont know what you're saying anon. ive been in that path and it hurts really bad. like, shes gonna treat you like you're some disposable tissue or something.
>>
File: glasses.jpg (24KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
24KB, 371x371px
SO true. SO FUCKING TRUE. FML. FK WOMEN. FK EVERYTHING.
>"women would rather prefer to share a higher status male with other women"
WTFFFFFFFF WE ARE BEING KEKED MEN. WE ARE BEING KEKED.
>>
>>37192303
Damn what happened anon? Story time
>>
>>37192283
>>37192303
That's how I am in general. I want to be liked so I bend backwards to accommodate others.
>>
>>37192156
Because women WANT the danger and drama from sharing a high status male.

Why do you think they're attracted to guys who ride motorcycles, get into fights, go to jail, beat them up, etc.? Women live their lives like it's a movie and expect drama at every turn.

The worst thing you can be to a girl is boring and forgettable, and those high status males are the life of the party.
>>
>>37192384
>>37192384
>attracted to guys who get into fights, go to jail, beat them up, etc
Only degenerated brainlets from the lower-class would want that. Middle- and upperclass woman wouldn't touch such scum at all.
>>
>>37192494
say that to the female prison warden who ran away with her convicted lover. Think he was in for murder. Or rape. I forgot.
>>
>>37192156
Talk about yourself. I always date up.
>>
File: classroom experiment.jpg (364KB, 795x855px) Image search: [Google]
classroom experiment.jpg
364KB, 795x855px
>feminist argues that men and women are equal
>Ask her if she would ever date a man who is as short or shorter than her
>Ask her if she would ever date a man less educated than her who earns less money than her
>Ask her if she would ever marry a man who wants to be a stay-at-home dad
>Ask her how she can believe that women could ever be equal to men when women exclusively date superior men whom they can be submissive to
>>
Women want high status males, but most women are not even good looking so they end up with guys that are objectively average
>>
>>37193650
it's because the 7 males were pussies. If they had any balls, they would have beaten shit out of 2 popular guys and taken the snacks.
>>
File: 1494938512616.jpg (74KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
1494938512616.jpg
74KB, 793x645px
>>37192226
5'8 manlet reporting.

Why even play a rigged game.
>>
>>37193556
Both anon.

You have to be good looking, tall, athletic and not boring for a woman to consider you.
You can be short. But you have to be incredibly handsome to pull it out.

>tfw an ugly boring manlet.
>>
>>37193693
>for feminized societies to work, men literally have to kill eachother to get resources while the women still hoard everything for themselves

Sounds about right
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.