[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots here turn into chads (appearance wise) from working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 93312111.jpg (117KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
93312111.jpg
117KB, 736x736px
any robots here turn into chads (appearance wise) from working out and improving their diets, and just come here because they still suffer from anxiety?

I'm not one, but it's be interesting know, post pics if you are one. Before and after pics would be nice. I'm fat but I have a nice chin, was wondering if it would even be worth exercising cause I'm lazy as hell.
>>
Kinda, when I was 19. Couldn't handle the attention.
>>
>>37192149
I guess I'm kind of a chad physically because of all the sports but I probably don't give off that vibe because of how avoidant and anxious I am so it really doesn't matter. There are skinny-fat ugly chads, I've seen them. I only exercise/compete because I don't have anything else
>>
it will be worth getting fit whether your ugly or not purely for how much better and more comfortable life is both mentally and physically. Being fat is uncomfortable as fuck and mentally makes everything seem a lot more shitty.

T. A former in shape normie who took everything for granted turned alcoholic shut in then back to in shape (but still a shut in)
>>
Just be fine with being hungry. Seriously you don't have to exercise at all just cut back on like half your meals.
>>
>>37192255
this, my sister showed me this app called Lifesum, shits pretty good desu. Should check it out. just keep the calories low and eat much healthy carbs for long lasting energy
>>
File: image.jpg (469KB, 2162x1442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469KB, 2162x1442px
>>37192149
I guess i did something like that
This is 7 months into lifting. Im 6'3 and went from 174lbs to 204lbs. The confidence boost is fucking incredible. Knowing that you look better than 80% of guys out there just because of your body. But i also have like a 7/10 manly face so i have that going for me.
I suggest to everyone on here that they get into shape. It can only do you good.
Im not ashamed of my physical body in any way anymore and its a great feeling. But i still struggle a fucking lot with women. Im still a 21 yearold virgin, but i started dating this wonderful girl 3 weeks ago and it took me 5 fucking dates to TELL HER that i want to kiss her, because i couldnt make myself do it out of the blue. Im lucky that she likes me a lot so she accepts me for the robotic sperg i am. I got huge intimacy problems and i overthink every single thing; but i think she's my ticket to a normal mindset, because im in love with her for the past 6 months and she is sticking by my side despite all the shit i told her about the pathetic life i used to lead.
Hopefuly it all works out.

Oh and i also did kickboxing and im very talented in martial arts which is also a huge confidence booster and people can feel that.
>>
I lost around 40 pounds from the beginning of this year to now.

I'm noticing women check me out more often, and I honestly fucking hate it and wish they wouldn't. It makes me very uncomfortable how they try and send "signals" and expect me to want to talk to them. Then they act all huffy when I act dismissive towards them. Fuck off bitch, you're not entitled to my affections.
>>
Yeah. Always played sports well. Was good student.

All an act. Still is.

6'3", 220 lbs. Make good money. Always invited out.

It's still all an act. The dread of being exposed for the worthless, anxious, ugly sack of shit I am is constant.

Oh, yeah. I self-sabotage in relationships....spectacularly.

My disgust with being a robot is stronger than my fear of being discovered as one, resulting in a 100% false life.
>>
>>37192149
i think you got lost on your way to /fit/, you literally described the exact kind of person that goes there
>>
File: pep456.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
pep456.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>7/10 face
>6'3
>claims to be a robot

you cant be above a 4/10 and 6ft tall and consider yourself a fucking robot wtf
>>
File: 1491262893383.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491262893383.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>37192417
This. It's literally the same as being white. You can't be a robot if you're white.
>>
>>37192417
every year the robot becomes stronger and superior as does the chad, as you get older you become inferior and obsolete

sorry lad, get with the times.
the average height of all my class is 5'10, all the teens younger than me are even taller

height will only be a problem for the older generations, the weak.
>>
>>37192417
nice meme my friend
have an original you
>>
>>37192328
>TELL HER that i want to kiss her

I would have gotten up and left at that point. You're lucky that your girl is understanding.
>>
>>37192328
that's not you retard, I saw the guy post in cbt yesterday
>>
File: 1493253522648.jpg (48KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
1493253522648.jpg
48KB, 540x494px
i have a girlfriend and still come here
>>
>>37192789
Most of us do. The whole >tfw no gf thing is all shitposting.
>>
I went from being the fat kid in school to being a pretty popular guy now that I'm older (28). Exercise and diet helped, but I also attribute good hygiene and grooming to my improved social standing. People respect me, no one bullies me, and women don't resent me.

But I'm still single and I hardly ever get laid because I have a small dick and I'm pretty ashamed of it....
>>
>>37192789
So do I, but I'm still way too shy, fat and lazy to consider myself a Chad.
>>
>>37192788
the guy you saw would be me, and it wasn't a cbt thread.
>>37192782
yup, she really likes me back and likes me for who I am and I can literally bee myself around her. I love her a lot.
>>
I just wish it was a bit easier to workout from home. Really don't want to go outside.

I could buy all the equipment but I don't have the money or space and body weight exercises don't cut it...
>>
File: pepe-confused.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-confused.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>37192828
>>37192798
>>37192789
So how can you be a robot while maintaining daily intimate social and physical contact with another person? I'm not saying you're normies, but that level of social competence is intrinsic to one and kind of dilutes the board
>>
>>37193029
i did it by faking confidence mostly. it's all a matter of time until it comes crashing down
>>
>>37193178
PS: fake it till you make it
>>
>>37193178
>faking confidence
that's called confidence
>"Just fake charisma"
>"Just fake outgoingness"
>"Just fake anti-anxiety"
>"Just fake years of missed social cues"
>normie advice
>>
I can blend in with and are friends with the Chads, but it's all an act. I live in perpetual fear that they may find out I'm not one of them, and I think my facade is beginning to crack. Chads obviously are confident around girls, but I'm still not, and I know I lack the social skills and charisma to flirt with girls confidently. I'm 100% sure they notice, but they haven't said anything.
>>
>>37192149
i am bulking, i have a terror of being small, im naturally quite big (im 6'1) and im still growing, i have a wide frame and my shoulders are broader than most guys i know, i just started splitting my workouts and the difference i noticed in terms of size gain is quite decent.

as for confidence, i am not confident, i have a very hard time socializing , and i would much rather spend all of my time in the gym
>>
I don't have time to work out, being a robot is a full time job
>>
>>37192149
yes but my anxiety prevents me from posting pics online
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.