[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he very smart?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Is he very smart?
>>
He is not.
original
>>
>>37192131
Probably, but I don't know the guy.
>>
I think he's a Machiavellian genius and history is going to look back on his victory as a pivotal point in American politics.
>>
Smart and cunning but not a genius by any means (so far as I can tell)
>>
>>37192131
He is. So much so, that despite winning thoroughly and repeatedly against seemingly all odds, his opposition like >>37192136 still underestimate him.

8 more years of this.
>>
>>37192131
He's good at being a conman and convincing people to vote against their best self-interests. But he's bad at actual governing and presidenting.
>>
sat scores suggest iq of 156
>>
>>37192236
I make 6 figures and don't want high taxes. How am I voting against my best interests again?
>>
No, clearly all of his successes in business, life and the election were all flukes.

idiot
>>
He's a dipshit with a loud mouth and lots of money. He doesn't know how to play the political game
>>
>>37192195
>>37192230
t. uneducated simpletons
>>
>>37192242
Oh jeez, I didn't know everyone in America makes at least 100k every year. /s
>>
>>37192242
>he is good at convincing people to vote against their self-interest
>as a rule, that refers to everybody he's ever voted for

way to shitpost. i can tell you really deserve that tax break, senpai.
>>
>>37192131
One thing for sure is that he can't be as stupid as the media claims he is
>>
>>37192242
Because he probably isn't going to deliver that, and probably was going to guarantee in the first place.
>>
>>37192296
Idk famm, firing Comey in the middle of an investigation and boasting about "tapes" wasn't the smartest thing to do either.
>>
>>37192131
You talk about K U S H N E R?
>>
He's a billionaire and president of the united states. Yeah he's pretty fucking smart.
>>
His IQ is one of the highest
>>
>>37192259
>t. disgruntled leftist

ftfy

here let me make it simple: we got played. the left went under, led by nutless cuckolds and hysterical cunts using post-modern nihilism and psuedo-scientific doomsday proselytizing as an excuse to throw a never-ending party. millenials are the end-result of that epoch. that's why, when i see america's foremost reality tv star sitting in the oval office, i'm not surprised.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.