[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf >listen to friends talk about their relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487057277705.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487057277705.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>tfw no gf
>listen to friends talk about their relationships
>feel like a loser for being a virgin
>girls don't like you because you're boring
>or you're not alpha
>or something, idk
>don't worry things will get better for you you're just a late bloomer :)
>go through college
>still lonely
>finish undergrad
>start working on masters
>but no gf
>study hard in school
>work out at least 4 times a week
>have hobbies outside vidya and weed
>keep working in school
>finally graduate, ready for the real world
>get a good job
>start earning money
>lots of fucking money
>suddenly girls are exponentially more attracted to you
>go through lots of pointless preliminary dating that feels awkward because you're awkward and never had any exposure to dating before this point
>girls sense your beta and are instantly turned off
>whatever
>keep working
>years pass
>life is good, constantly able to do cool shit, go hiking, play music, take vacations, never worried about finances, feel free as hell
>on an excursion trip you meet a girl
>intelligent, a little bit crass at times
>she laughs at your jokes, but you can tell she is laughing because she genuinely thinks you're funny
>you can talk to her about anything
>she asks how often you go hiking
>start planning future trips with her

>2 1/2 years later
>you're getting married
>its really happening
>all these years of work are finally coming to fruition
>she embraces you at the altar
>mother tearfully sitting in front row
>dad smiling calmly back at you
>go on the honeymoon of your life
>she tells you she loves you
>you love her too

>and then, two years later
>she doesn't feel the same way any more
>she says she loves someone else
>she says that she will always love you but can't bear try and keep the marriage afloat
>she leaves with 50% of your assets
>she never comes back

I have this nightmare every single day
>>
i think it is mostly a good dream. I mean like after all you may be still lonely, but you had all those romantic experiences and bittersweet memories. Sometimes girls do not last forever and we all change, but the memories do not.
>>
>>37192165

For idealists like me, it's a bad, bad dream. There is nothing more humiliating and dehumanizing than being continually lied to. The experiences are all a big haze now, anyway. The only things that really stick are the betrayal and the parting insults.
>>
>>37192202
there are no lies in your case and people just change. But anyways this constant fear will prevent us to accomplish anything great or beautiful. I mean it's like not riding on a plane because it may crash. If we look ourselves as nothing, then anything we accomplish is a net positive, as we cant really drop below zero.
>>
File: IMG-20170104-WA0041.jpg (3KB, 117x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170104-WA0041.jpg
3KB, 117x140px
>tfw this will probably happen to me
>>
Why is this thread on /r9k/? The OP clearly isn't a shy, awkward khv in his late 20s. This is way too normie for this place.

WHY?
>>
>>37192338

Because it hasn't happened to me yet.
>>
>>37192130
>>she leaves with 50% of your assets
>>she never comes back
feels bad man,
shoulda fucked a real whore instead
>>
File: bear.jpg (71KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
71KB, 630x421px
call them bitches, have no feelings. apparently that's what god/evolution wants.
>>
>>37192165
>Love the journey, not the destination :)
FUCK.
YOU.
Any betrayal is a permanent mark.
>>
>>37192130
How could you be so dumb and marry the very first girl that showed interest in you? Have you never heard of practice girls?
>>
>>37192442
Not really. After 7 years it's not a permanent mark. Meet the person again later in your life so you can realize she's nothing to you anymore, just another person unrelevant to you, part of the past. It helps, trust me.
>>
>>37192435
How can you blame anyone but OP for this? He didn't only marry his very first gf, he also did so after only 2 years of dating. Why would anyone do this?
>>
>>37192562
True. One does not marry after 2 years of relationship. OP must be a very good and sentimental person.
>>
>tfw working out hard
>reach 225 lb bench, fuck yea
>SLAP tear in shoulder, have to get surgery
FUCKING A, I WAS MAKING IT LADS
>have gf of 2.5 years
>fear divorce if we ever get married
>>
>>37192130
>he has friends
how about you go fuck yourself, poser
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.