[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who cares about you the most?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Who cares about you the most?
>>
if i go based on who i get the most texts from, then it is my cell phone company. they text me twice a month.
>>
>>37191090
my parents, I guess.

They're the only reason I haven't killed myself.
>>
My mother. I'll try not to disappoint her.
>>
>>37191090
my mom

it's the reason I'm so fucked up, was always in my business, going thru my room, never let me hang out with what few friends I had, always worried I was dead if I didn't call or txt back within .05 micro seconds resulting in her flipping her shit at me

really cucked my shit up senpai
>>
>>37191090
no one there's only one person I truly ever care about and also the only person that ever made me truly happy not at all sure where she is and it's too late to start looking now she's probably married at this point
>>
File: 1490176099412.png (498KB, 444x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490176099412.png
498KB, 444x583px
>>37191090
My dad, he pretty much single handedly raised me; I love him with all my heart.

Pets aren't counted.
>>
My boss, she's basically been my mom since I starting working for her and her husband when I was 14. Small grocery store. My actual mother's a huge cunt.
>>
My dog. He's is the only one happy to ever see me.
If it wasn't for the fact that he would probably be abandoned or put down if I was gone I would have killed myself a long time ago.
>>
Probably my son. He's the only one who actually smiles when he sees me
>>
>>37191090
My boyfriend. Hes the only one that cares about me these days. For some reason all my friends don't talk to me anymore and I hate my family. Hes 150kms away and busy at university everyday and we only communicate by phone. We used to see each other every other day before he started uni again. we are both shit at judging emotions over messaging and it results in a few fights and when we are fighting I feel like I have literally nobody. It's an empty feeling of I could and want to just die right now.
>>
I don't know. My close family cares about me but not about my person. It's like, ok they want me to be fine and all, but mostly because having a loser in the family sucks and having successful people is cool.
They don't even listen to what I say. I guess people are like that.
>>
Probably my wife
>>
Definitely my parents
I've been a piece of shit for as long as i could remember. And they still accept me for as I am.
I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fucking tell, i have bad intentions and poor taste in women. I've tried. I reallly have. It's a strange sensation beginning to accept the fact that you're a piece of shit.
>>
My Chief. He's like a dad who hates seeing me be such a fuck up.
>>
>>37192739
what do you mean by fuck up?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.