[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone completely miserable? Please tell me about it. Make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (204KB, 530x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 530x781px
Is anyone completely miserable? Please tell me about it.

Make me feel better about my situation.
>>
Yes.

This will only make you feel better for a little bit though.
>>
>>37191017
Im currently going through methadone withdrawal.

You should all be thankful that youre not.
>>
File: IMG_2891.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2891.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
I am. I'm going to make the same mistake again....
>>
Maybe
I dont really know what I feel anymore...
And to be honest, if your already at this point, you wont really feel better about your situation.

But then again your probably some kid under 25. Most of the posters here are and there feelings of sadness will be fleeting.

Maybe that will give you some solace.
>>
>>37191121
What is happening to you?

>>37191142
My situation is worse but I don't want to make this into a competition. I just want to complain about shit with other people. The only I agree with you is because I've dealt with my stuff tons of times so I can handle it. I don't want anything new.

>>37191164
Tell me about it.

>>37191182
Tell me what you're talking about.
>>
Right here. I just don't know what to do anymore. If it weren't for escapism I'd off myself immediately.
>>
File: IMG_2893.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2893.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>37191239
It's best I don't honestly
>>
>>37191017

I'm a medical student and I had an accident with a blood sample from an HIV+ patient, I spilled some of it on my hand. The chances of getting infected are minimal, but I'm starting to show symptoms of acute HIV infection.

Now I get drunk alone at night and I'm desperate, the feeling on uncertainty and fear is unbearable and I'm considering (more like planning) suicide if I test positive.

I made a thread on /b/ and nobody replied.

Sorry if I made any typos; I'm drunk.
>>
>>37191297
shit, that's very scary
Did you get tested yet?
>>
>>37191279
What do you feel the worst about.

>>37191280
Just say it.

>>37191297
Honestly that's awful and I genuinely hope that you didn't catch it.
>>
>>37191297
How long ago was that accident?

Orignaled
>>
>>37191017
Better question is: who is not miserable at all with their lives here on 4chan, let alone just /r9k/? Judging by the number of salty shitposts, I'd estimate the majority of posters have unhappy lives.
>>
>>37191313
Not yet, there's a 6 week window in which the test would be useless. Needless to say, I'm scared as fuck.

>>37191318
Thanks anon.
>>
>>37191319
4 weeks ago, I'm waiting for the six weeks mark to get tested. These have been the 4 longest weeks of my life.
>>
File: IMG_2897.jpg (65KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.jpg
65KB, 564x846px
>>37191318
It's a complicated situation and i know what I need to do. But come October I think I'm once again going to leave behind a girl that think the world of me due to my own insecurities. And doing so might even kill her...
>>
>>37191370
Wew

Sounds absolutely thrilling
>>
>>37191404
Precisely why I wasn't going to say
>>
>>37191297
>The chances of getting infected are non-existent

I fixed this for you you inept medical student.

Maybe if you had a cut in your hand, but not simple contact with a blood drop on your hand.

>symptoms of acute HIV infection

You mean the flu.
>>
>>37191017
I dont know but im feeling really paranoid. Like I'm being watched. I heard a glass fall over by itself in my kitchen 15 mins ago. I'm on r9k trying to calm myself
>>
>>37191486
i live in bumfuck nowhere jesus christ
>>
>>37191477
>I fixed this for you you inept medical student.
I know, I know, I have 0.3% chances of getting infected and there's only 60 registered cases of infected people that way.

But how would you feel in my place? Could you handle the uncertainty? The chances, (even if insignificant) of benign infected?
>>
File: 1492898294442.png (8KB, 415x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492898294442.png
8KB, 415x403px
>>37191017
Yes.

Debilitating chronic pain condition that disqualifies me from any job I would like to do, major depression for 15 years that doesn't respond to treatment, severe anxiety.

I can't really remember a time when I wasn't miserable.
>>
>>37191280
Did you take that photo? I like it.
>>
File: IMG_2895.jpg (144KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2895.jpg
144KB, 900x598px
>>37191582
No, just saved it off google. Sorry to disappoint
>>
I'm going to die in maybe 6 years give or take from a birth condition, I can't connect with people or my family, I'm acutely ugly, I have no life prospects, I have no money and no one knows any of these things.

That being said I don't think I actually can be unhappy with the rest of the universe going on around me, it's just all so wonderful.
>>
>>37191561
Finally someone else with a medical thing. Sorry aids guy you don't count yet.

I have cyclic vomiting syndrome myself. I started an episode today. I'm just heaving now because my stomach is empty. It hurts really bad. Also I have a headache, stingy throat, my feet are tingly from dehydration, also I'm sore. Be miserable about pain with me.
>>
>>37191626
what's your condition, anon?

why does 4chan think my comment is unoriginal?
>>
File: 1444109023939.png (41KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444109023939.png
41KB, 255x200px
I wish I had some extreme crippling disease I could blame for being unable to make anything out of my life.

Other than being a manlet I have literally no excuse for failing so hard at living.

That's how miserable I am.
>>
>>37191646
>Sorry aids guy you don't count yet.
Yeah, well, I hope I don't get to count ever.

Sorry about your condition, though.
>>
>>37191649
I'm not going to say in case it can be traced back to me but it's blood related.

It's not really that big of a deal, I just hope it doesn't hurt too much towards the end.
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (387KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
387KB, 1000x665px
Crisis over, think I'm just having some relapses into depression making me think so negatively. Hopefully that doesn't get worse when I start taking Isotretonin soon...
>>
>>37191646
That sounds like fun.

I have a condition called Primary Erythromelalgia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythromelalgia
The swelling isn't as bad on me as it is in those pictures, but it looks more bright red.
It mostly affects my face/hands.

I use Ketamine for pain relief when needed, but I can't obtain it legally.
>>
>>37191704
>Isotretonin
So either you have severe acne or cancer.

What is it?
>>
>>37191799
Severe acne on shoulders and upper back. None anywhere else.
>>
>>37191654
I wish I could hug you anon
>>
>>37191816
Hey, it could be worse, much worse. At least it's not no your face.
>>
alright this isn't as bad as the dude who might get aids (sorry bro)
>be me
>parents are divorced
>older brother (9 years older) has bad relationship with dad
>dad always lectured me
>stuff like why I shouldn't be like him and why he wasn't going down "the right path"
>how my mom was a bad person etc
>and whatever dumb shit a kid as old as me would normally make the mistake of doing
>I'm in elementary school at this point so I just want to play vidya and watch cartoons
>looking back my brother wasn't that bad of a kid (meh grades, good at sports, drinking at parties was about it)
>up to 2 hour long convos and they happened most times I saw him(every weekend) and he yelled at me a lot
>I'll skip a few years cause a lot happens TL;DR My brother stopped talking to him completely and my relationship with my dad started to get way worse, I'd yell back and defend my brother/mom cause all he would bad mouth them
>hated going to his house every weekend, I was reluctant to answer my phone, and I tried to keep to myself when I was at his house
>since I was at his house on the weekends I didn't get to hang out with friends much even though I would be invited, my dad usually didn't let me
>didn't have a lot of friends
>(8th grade) get invited to movies on a Friday
>my dad picked me up on Fridays so he told me to call him when the movie was over
>movie ends
>in a car with 3 other kids and a mom so I figured I should wait till I get home to call him it was only a ~25 minute drive anyway
>call him
>he realizes I waited till I got home to call him
>he gets super pissed and starts yelling over the phone
>I tried saying it wasn't a huge deal and that made it worse, he continued ranting for a few minutes and told me "We're not done talking about this and I'm omw now"
>get off the phone and immediately tell my mom I'm not going to his house this weekend
>I had my mom talk to him (cause he wouldn't listen to me)
>he left a voice mail saying he was sorry and "don't do this"
>>
>>37191841
Yeah I'm not worried about it and I know it'll get sorted. More concerned about dealing with all the scars afterwards. I only finally decided to get rid of it for good cos I didn't want my gril to have to see it.
>>
>>37191844
cont.
>he didn't try to contact me after that
>been 5 years since
idk when we weren't fighting about my brother or my mom, we were fine. Parts of me misses him but our relationship was fucked. What depresses me the most was that a late call from the movies was the end of it.
>>
>>37191928
When you cannot change his perspective it is really meaningless to argue with him abt your brother/mom. And i guess time somehow dilutes the anger or other shit away so i guess you can try to reconnect to him when u move out i.e. become an adult.
>>
I'm on the verge of being a normie. (full time job, met a grill, have friends, traveling soon).
I can't fucking take it, I just want to play vidya but if I go back to being a neet I'll have nothing but vidya
>>
>>37192006
You can play games and be like that. You just can't play lots. Same thing for me except I'm not going travelling
>>
>>37192006
geez, poor guy, and I thought the guys with the crippling diseases and the aids guy had it bad.
>>
>too normie to hang out with freaks
>too freak to hang out with normies

I grew up with a psychopath(diagnosed by MD) as a father and he fucked up my head real nice, I worked on recovering for a long time, and made progress back into sanity, but still there are some aspects of me that are forever damaged from that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
>>
yes i am miserable. its over a girl so i dont feel like whining about it in a thread where people have actual problems. she fucked me up real bad.
>>
>>37192055
Worst part is I used to have a lot of "friends" in highschool, they didn't like me as much as eachother and I had to force myself into their friend group, and that was hard enough, we had good times, but I always knew it would end and I would be alone.

Now that that has happened, I feel sick, I had places to go on Fridays (sometimes, if I didn't get left out) and I had a few girls to talk to. It just makes the current loneliness worse, to think of all the adventures I've had. But i've been lying in bed now for years.
>>
>>37192080
Just because it's a gril doesn't make it any less of problem. Same thing for me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc

Mental Hospitals and smoking weed with cocaine while drinking with a few people, and sitting alone for weeks in between because I didn't have any real friends
>>
>>37192055
>geez, poor guy, and I thought the guys with the crippling diseases and the aids guy had it bad.
and that's what I always think.
>I can't complain because I don't have a terminal illness/my life isn't falling apart.
So I'll just be quiet and let the stress of normal life kill me then I'll be the one with the terminal illness.
>>
>>37191297
You should become the crusader the world needs, and kill HIV positive people if you do end up being diagnosed.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.