[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you've every added anything of value to anyone life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 0vdIMYs.jpg (197KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0vdIMYs.jpg
197KB, 640x1136px
Do you think you've every added anything of value to anyone life?
>>
>>37190950
I dont think it's something you can think or figure out yourself, people will tell what you're worth to them. You cant just make yourself valuable to someone, though i guess there is a thing called a relationship and that kinda is the same thing.

But yeah, no.
>>
>>37190950
Too bad nobody would want a calendar of this sad fuck
>>
File: 123139914.jpg (10KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
123139914.jpg
10KB, 300x288px
>>37190992
I'd buy an Araki calander
>>
File: 1493539656017.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493539656017.png
340KB, 858x360px
>>37190950
That's a question Iv'e been asking myself for years.
The answer is a resounding no. I still ask myself every so often but it's still no.
>>
Not especially. I just sort of get by. I don't do anything of consequence or meaning. I do various kinds of office work, but it's not like anything I do was the unique result of me as a person. Anybody doing my job would have had the same outcome.

There's nobody waiting for me when I go home. Nobody has missed me. Nobody is happy that I'm back. If I died my family would hold a funeral because that's what you do when people die. Nobody would attend besides family. I'd be cremated or buried or whatever and soon enough be forgotten about. It would be like I never even existed.
>>
File: awwwww i love you!!! .png (57KB, 872x236px) Image search: [Google]
awwwww i love you!!! .png
57KB, 872x236px
I wonder who this is to?
>>
Nope, only pain
>>
s000000000000 kyute
>>
File: greensmoothies.jpg (478KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
greensmoothies.jpg
478KB, 1300x1300px
some diff texts

awwwww :)
>>
>>37191134
>>37191243
>>37191286
HOW pls respond with steps
>>
>>37191304
be a good person? wish happiness for others and spread love and light? but you have to be of it yourself.

also never talk to people from here - avoid 4chan and literally don't try to make friends or do stuff with online people from this place. i'm a tourist who is a veteran and all i can say is 4chan people are the exact opposite of anything that is good or light. i would never, ever, ever count or befriend these people. tip.

do not entertain them either. :) you're probably one of them though.
>>
>>37191323
How can you be such a nice person if you come here and taunt us with pics of what we'll never get?
>>
>>37191323
and by veteran i don't mean i've been here for years (fuck that); old enough to know exactly what it is and the kinds of people here. know from experience. they're all trailer park trash or extremely terrible humans who do nothing but wreak havoc upon others' lives.

look at the catalog and see wtf you're doing
>>
>>37191361
if you take it offensively, that's on you. this entire site is filled with such disgusting trash, i come here to show the other side of life sometimes.

i know you're jking but ;b lmao
>>
>>37190950
My mother and father say if I died they would kill themselves; other than that, I've just given other knowledge, some damn good knowledge too.
>>
>>37191376
We're not terrible we're oppressed
>>
>>37190950
I can with nearly 100% certainty that I have not added anything of significant value to anyone's life.
>>
Probably to my younger brothers. I teach them things and tell them shit that took me long to figure out so they don't fuck up as much as me.

They're not retarded so they probably would do fine regardless of me, but I'm sure I've been a positive influence on their lives. Can't think of anyone else tho, I've mostly hurt or made people feel like shit.
>>
I touched base with an old fembot friend I used to be close to. I ghosted her a bit after she became severely mentally ill and tried to off her self when I rejected her.

She said that my advice helped her dig herself out of that rut. It was more or less "get a job, get an education, do SS and lift heavy". Obviously that's fairly generic advice but I stressed it as a fucking good starting point. Turns out it helped her turn her life around and now she's a happy normie.

It's a really good feel, I feel like I actually helped make a positive change in someone's life
>>
I think my sister be lonelier if I weren't around. She always tells me that even if we're both alone, we'll always have each other. We relate to each other the most out of our family members.
>>
>>37191595
ya bang her?
>>
Gave my poor friend some weed once.
>>
>>37190950
I gave a friend grocery money before.
>>
>>37190950
I add the value of making people laugh from my stupid antics, I guess. not much else to offer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.