[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lg/- lonely general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1461432404788.jpg (416KB, 1456x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1461432404788.jpg
416KB, 1456x1097px
anybody /absolutelyalone/ here? I have zero friends. I don't have anybody to talk to. I find myself wanting to share ideas, music, and just things I find generally interesting with someone but then I'm reminded on how alone I actually am. the worst part is that this hinders making friends in the first place. no one wants to be friends with a loner. any connections I do make always ends up in me being ghosted. I'll admit I'm a little boring sure but I don't know what about me makes everyone leave. nobody but my parents care about me and guess what I'm planning to do once they've passed away?

anyways can anyone relate to this? use this thread as a lonely general to talk about your lonely feels you've been feeling lately.

pic semi related. only something I can dream of.
>>
>make discord
>share link in different post for the bots to join
>try and be outgoing and shit
>profit
>>
Many people here can relate to this. I don't really have anything that I want to share with another person, but at the same time there's still that persistent yearning for an intimate connection with another human being.

It's been decades since I had a real friend, and I've never had a romantic relationship. There's nothing particularly special about it. That pain is ordinary. It's simply become a condition of everyday life and it isn't going to change.
>>
>>37190800
want to be original friends?
>>
>>37190906
i might do that if this thread gets some more attention. I joined one r9k discord but the people there already seem established friends so its hard to fit in. plus they all seem pretty young and talk about gfs and shit
>>37190918
i have a stressful and anxious pressure in my head and chest that lingers. it really gets in the way of me progressing in life i think.
>>37190923
sure ill be your friend
>>
>>37190906
this tbqh

find an active voice discord server anon
>>
>>37190800
What I've found is that the easiest way to reach out to other people is to go to things which don't require you to be invited in the first place. Friday Night Magic and boxing lessons gave me a social outlet.

I'm not saying you're going to make friends instantly, but it's a way to get started. Just interacting with people will start establishing connections for you.
>>
>>37191037
>voice
yikes i cant do that
>>
>>37190800
Read this, comrade: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E29C0F4785EE7CFBE537C653323E7DF1
It can help you with your anxiety.
>>
tomorrow is my birthday

im usually fine for most of the year with being alone and having no real emotional connections, i just distract myself with whatever (and thankfully at least got a family that takes care of me)

but then my birthday comes around and the realization hits me again, i have to lie to my dad and mom, tell them i will go out with my friends

when im just gonna go to the park and cry
>>
>>37191210
happy originalio birthday
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.