[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever had a group of friends? What is it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1493893541813.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493893541813.gif
2MB, 500x300px
Have any of you ever had a group of friends? What is it like? Did you do fun things together? Are you still in contact with them? If not, why?
>>
>>37190342
It's pretty great. We go /out/ and go to the pub at least once a week. Moving away from them in a week
>don't know what I'm going to do
>>
>>37190342
>Have any of you ever had a group of friends?
Yes, I could pass as a normie in highschool alright
>What is it like?
Really nice sometimes. There was a system to it though, as there us in social circles. Like you had a place, and you better know your place.
>Did you do fun things together?
When I was invited, yes
>Are you still in contact with them? If not, why?
Hell no. It was like living in the mivie Mean Girls. These girls, all they did was make fun of other people and backstab. I jot kicked out because the leader thought I was talking shit and tried to sabatoge me after she verbally attacked me. They all ostrisized me after that. It's when I realized they weren't real friends. Now I know what type of people I value, and who I don't. I'm just not interested in being friends with people my age now though, or seldom few at least. It's cool though.
>>
>>37191006
That doesn't sound like a group of friends, more like a group you wanted to fit into
>>
>>37191165
We where friends I guess. Like we didbstuff and had fun together. Talked a lot, visited each other outside of school. Just not real friends. To much drama and the leader was emotionally abusive. The whole thing was like a disfuntional cult with a smile on it's face.
>>
File: meem.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
meem.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
>>37190342
i had some friends once OP it was fun but then out of the blue they slowly stopped talking to me and just acted like they didn't know me they said i was weird and they said that they didn't like me and i should fuck off having people around you feels good but when they leave you and leave a hole in your heart it feels worse.
being alone it the worst thing you can do to to a human being.
>>
File: 1392616687145.jpg (302KB, 790x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1392616687145.jpg
302KB, 790x1128px
>>37190342
Yup, all though high school there were a good 10-ish of us nerds that would hang out and play MTG and such. Got a bit more normie senior year, mixing some with another nerd group of mostly girls, less MTG, more just hanging and talking, etc. Felt good mang. Pretty much all of us split up after high school though, as most everyone went to different colleges (easy thing to do in SoCal).
Am normiebook friends with a couple of them, since that didn't become a thing until years after graduation. Most of them still live in SoCal I think, one of them even tried to help me get a job at his work (didn't get the job obviously); but now I'm out of state so it doesn't matter. At least a couple turned out to be fags, funny enough.
>>
>>37191378
that fucking sucks, man. I get how you feel,being left alone feels awful. I'm sorry that happened to you, i hope you make some good friends in the future.
>>
File: 1491501479716.jpg (387KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
1491501479716.jpg
387KB, 1280x916px
I still have my few highschool friends, their the only ones I've ever had and I still don't know if I can even call them friends, even if they can call me one, they'e never met me.

I'm just broken.
>>
>>37191814
Why aren't you sure if they're still your friends? Do you not not talk to them a lot or something?
>>
File: 1444710871604.jpg (76KB, 680x677px) Image search: [Google]
1444710871604.jpg
76KB, 680x677px
>>37190342
>Had group of friends
>Stopped inviting me to shit
>Saw photos of them hanging out on Facebook and no one told me about it

It's nice to hang out with people, but the people you hang out with can sometimes turn out to be cunts.
>>
My experience is that any activity is much more fun with friends, but when you're with friends you have to go along with whatever activity they're interested in at that time, which is often different than what you would personally prefer to do the most.
>>
I did. Bunch of weirdos, but all of us were damn smart and they were actually socially acceptable (so I was too by extension). We mostly just played vidia and went out to eat and hike and shit, did some drogos and some shennanegins. It was fantastic. They all moved away and I don't really talk to them anymore. Anyone else I try to spend time with just bores the shit out of me :(
>>
I didnt had a real group of friends till highchool. We would skip school and play at the arcade at the mall or head to my place for halo. As I got older I lost contact with a few for different reasons. But the rest of us still try to make time to hangout with each other.
>>
File: 1491373266629.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491373266629.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>37190342
>Have great group of friends with qt "alt (picrelated)" girls in 9th-10th grade
>Become really anxious and spiteful out of no where and ignore them for the next two years
>At night replay social scenarios with them from 5 years ago
>Might be the thing I regret most in life
>>
i once had a pretty good static group in ffivx, was sweet
>>
File: 1443801850093.png (179KB, 276x351px) Image search: [Google]
1443801850093.png
179KB, 276x351px
>decide to look up old hs people because of this thread
>most people don't have much recent stuff, as expected (everybody is 30+)
>a few doctors and engineers, as expected
>many libtards sperging about Trump, as expected
>one is a taiko drummer
>one is a professional costumer/cosplayer
And here I am.
>>
>>37192743
Wait you are a japanese?!!
>>
>>37192754
No, but my friend is. Or at least his paternal grandparents might have been.
>>
>be in friend group
>everyone has their favourite person in the group
>you have no one
>walk at the back of the group listening to everyone else talking
>get ignored if I try to interject or contribute to the discussion
>the group enjoys having you around but it doesn't make a huge difference if you're not there so they forget to invite you to most things
Eventually I stopped giving a shit and went and did my own thing, then they got interested in me and became confused as to why I never hung out with them.
I hate craving friendship but knowing that it doesn't really exist. It's just shallow people faking feelings and understanding for one another so they don't have to deal with the harsh reality of loneliness.

True friendship can only exist between children, but eventually they grow out of it.
>>
Having a circle of friends was bittersweet. It seems like everyone has a mean streak in them which i just don't. I don't know how to take banter so there were occassions where i couldn't fit in because in australia anyway it's normal to talk shit on each other, yet when people joked about me i took it seriously and it affected me. I didn't really talk to them much and didn't reveal much about my personal life. They used to do stuff outside of school, i used to always just stay home and study or something. It was ok but it's important to know, it's better than being alone by a long shot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.