[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they'll let Trump Tweet from prison?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: KWtKqAC.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
KWtKqAC.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
Do you think they'll let Trump Tweet from prison?
>>
as we learned from hillary all that matters is your intent
>>
In all seriousness, is anyone else beginning to seriously doubt that he'll make it through to the end of his term? It's starting to look pretty bad for him.
>>
fuck off brainwashed normie scum. You all deserve to hang
>>
File: 7c4i1hlukwyy.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
7c4i1hlukwyy.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
>>37189627
Face it. Trump is a glow ball is just like Hillary.
>>
>>37189660
are they speaking with sauron?
>>
>>37189660
Not only does this guy literally curtsey to the Saudi king, he's also incompetent and is involved in God knows what with this Russia thing.
>>
>>37189660
in order for me to completely shut down your retarded arguments i have to understand what you are saying. Please go read a grammar book and try again.
>>
>>37189660
What is this? Some top secret illuminati ritual where they plot next how to destroy the world and permanently enslave humanity in a perpetual neverending state of crisis/war? It looks like they're holding the world in their hands, symbolizing they run and control everything.
>>
>>37189660
>he got to touch the orb where they trapped Aisha's sexy loli ghost in
I'm pretty jelly.
>>
I will continue supporting Trump because your side is objectively worse.
>>
>>37189729
Jesus Christ. It was a play on words. Glow ball ist sounds like globalist.
>>
>>37189710

russian thing is a jew meme, there is zero evidence. and lowering your head to accept a medal is not a fucking curtsey. Guess you wouldn't know because you've never gotten one.
>>
>"I'm not ashamed to admit it: my first time in prison, I was terrified. For a moment, I had forgotten I lived in a world where everything was for sale." - Wolf of Wall Street
>>
>>37189710
America is literally owned by the Saudis. But Americans are too proud or stupid to admit they're stuck balls deep in this Middle East shit affairs. Also Trump bowing to the Saudi king is reminiscent of how feudal lords used to kneel and bend their knees to their liege overlord.
>>
>>37189760
You said glow ball is, not glow ball ist, at least spell your retarded play on words right so literally anyone will understand your dumbass joke.
>>
I was doubting his arrest until he fired Comey. I had assumed that Trump was as dirty as every said, but figured the FBI didn't want to completely uproot the government. I figured they would just slide all their evidence under the rug and let Trump walk instead of admitting that the US got played. But then Trump fired Comey and gave the Feds a reason. I feel like, at this point, everyone in that cabinet was either in or knew something was up and didn't whistle blow which makes them all guilty. It's really up to how far the FBI wants to go with this. Trump shouldn't have fired Comey and he should have kept his mouth shut about those tapes.
>>
>>37189806
>being this bitter because my phone auto corrected ist to is and I didn't notice
>>
How about we talk about Seth Rich instead?
>>
>>37189787
I agree with you, that so far there is zero evidence that Trump himself had any thing to do with any of the interference by Russia into the 2016 election. But that's beside the point because the damage has already been done. And largely it's been done by president Trump himself. His horrifically inept handling of whatever has gone on with director Comey has done serious damage to his own agenda. What happened to the Obamacare repeal? What happened to his tax overhaul? Forgotten. Overshadowed in congress, in the media, and in the public consciousness by this Russia thing. Now we've got a special counsel, multiple congressional investigations, and all media attention focused on whatever is going on inside his administration. That didn't have to happen. A smart and competent person could have fired Comey while still avoiding this. Yet he didn't. He's just unravelling before our eyes. Every day his agenda slips further and further from the realm of possibility and every day he loses more and more credibility. If there really is nothing to this Russia thing, then the guy is just a fucking moron.

As to the "curtsey" I have no idea what his physical gesture was and I really don't care. The left spun Obama's bow as a means of shaking hands with a person who was more than a foot shorter than him. I just don't give a shit. Whether he bowed, whether he curtsied, whether he stood like a man and accepted his medal, it doesn't matter. Nothing has changed from the long standing US policy toward Saudi Arabia. Standing there getting honored and indulging in monarchical ceremonies with the house of Saud... he's no outsider. Don't kid yourself that this man isn't a globalist.
>>
>>37189856
Talk about both. One doesn't obviate the other.
>>
>>37189335
>>37189590
>>37189710
>>37189832
>>37189920
>>37189936
I can inform you all, that I did not in fact, fall for this bait.
>>
>>37189745
>Aisha
who is that?
>>
>>37189660
>Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week
>>
>>37188973
CURTSEY KEK
CURTSEY KEK
DONALD J. CURTSEY KEK.
>>
>>37189920
3/10 try again
I'm sure you can come up with more convincing shit than that
>>
>>37188973
>Do you think they'll let Trump Tweet from prison?
Honestly they should desu
>>
>>37190419
>They gave me bean slop on toast again. Many complaints, inmates say very unfair! Sad! #MakePrisonGreatAgain
>>
>>37190419
>The failing @AryanBrotherhood won't let me because I'm "too orange to be Aryan". Sad!
>>
>>37190410
More convincing shit than what? Not even sure what you're trying to say.

I'll try to walk you through this. I asserted two things. For now I'll assume you have the wherewithal to sort my post into the two discrete claims that I was trying to make. Apparently you aren't convinced of at least one of them. Can you please elaborate and give me the reasons why you don't agree?
>>
>>37189982
you replied though
>>
>>37189795
the saudis need the US to cut production to raise prices - it's the only way to make the Aramco IPO successful. venezuela and nigeria are going to fuck up any opec quota agreement because those countries are circling the drain, and the US is now the swing supplier.
>>
File: 1493183122108.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493183122108.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>Schlump still hasn't sent the force-feminization squads to Mexico to turn the young male population into traps.

I should have voted Hillary.
>>
File: spread ass on the beach.jpg (75KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
spread ass on the beach.jpg
75KB, 736x552px
>>37188973

go back to tumblreddit, you asinine shitstain
>>
Reddit is here and reddit will stay sadly
>>
>>37190419
>Bureau of Prisons only has silver toilets. Sad! This is why I fired Yates and Comey.
>>
>>37190419
>Got shanked by a mexican inmate today. This is exactly why they need to go! #wall #maga
>>
File: uONdkRO.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
uONdkRO.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>37191358
Careful, Trump's BFF will send his guards to kick your ass.
>>
I hope so, if only for the entertainment value.
>>
>>37191358

Face it, anon. Trump is probably going to get impeached. It's in pretty much every major players best interest to do so.
The GOP gets to put Pence on the bench so in the end they either lose nothing or are better off. The Democrats get to feel like they won some sort of victory. The Senate and House will get to act like they give a shit about containing corruption.
Putin gets to have a good laugh at how fucking shitty the US is.

I'll be fucking shocked if he doesn't at least go to trial.
>>
>>37190325

I think that's Mohammed's child bride. 7 when they married, 9 when it was consummated. For some reason she's associated with feminist Islam I think. Not sure about that last part.
>>
>>37189660

Okay but seriously though what the fuck is happening in this image? Is this not a shop? Why on Earth are national leaders touching a glowing orb?
>>
>>37189795
Nah he's bitch to Israel before the Saudis. The Saudis literally throw a ceremony and treat the president SUPER nicely/ offer large sums of money so they will cooperate with them for weapon deals. Jews control the government so they don't have to do anything and they will get subsidies from the US government.
>>
>>37190387
I trust he was agreeable?
>>
>>37191188
replied to a bait and pointing out it's bait is pretty much the ultimate humiliation

OP is probably fisting himself right now
>>
>>37191352
Where can I willingly volunteer myself to be "forcibly" feminized and turned into a cute and passing tgirl? I will vote for any candidate who can deliver on that one promise and make it a reality for me.
>>
>>37191494
Good bait, here's a (You)
>>
>>37189590
My concern is his health.
>>
>>37192359
if you're in the US go to an informed consent clinic. if not go to a therapist experienced with gender issues. can't wait for it or don't have any therapists available close to you? buy them off of qhi.co.uk for example.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.