[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots feel like talking? It's pretty lonely tonight.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 19

File: 1493942621483.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1493942621483.png
190KB, 418x498px
Any robots feel like talking? It's pretty lonely tonight.
>>
I'll talk with you, but I'm not very interesting. I haven't had any friends in a decade so I need some practice socializing.
>>
>>37188913
it's getting kinda late for me, but if you're lonely sometime later this week we can have a longer talk. liima#7673
>>
what do ya wanna talk about?
>>
>>37188913
I hate anime fags but I have no one. What's up anon. Loneliness driving me crazy, I feel like the taxi driver. My roommate is a stripper. She'll leave at 8am and I'll be on the couch, she'll come back at 1-4am and I'm still there not having moved all day. I can't avoid her seeing me, I got nowhere else to fucking go.
>>
File: MOVLP1111.jpg (115KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
MOVLP1111.jpg
115KB, 960x686px
Is anyone listening to anything good tonight?
>>
>>37188913
No point. It's not lasting. Better to adapt to it now then later.
>>
My gf dumped and was probably cheating on me. I wish I stayed a lonely virgin
>>
>>37189148

Mine is a DJ who has a billion friends. I felt better when I was completely alone and didn't have to see what a fulfilling friend-filled life was like second-hand.
>>
>>37188958
I understand, I have not done anything with anybody in some time. I'm beginning to just accept it
>>
>>37189153
I'm playing with some feedback and white noise and looping. Yes.
>>
>>37189229
Yeah same man. I can ignore the loneliness sort of, it's only when I'm forced to be around other people that I feel fucking awful. I can't even pretend I have anything going for me at all and it's clear she sees it. I hate being observed, I hate being seen. I quit my job because my parents said I could come home, but then they fell through on me. I don't know where I'm going, I have no goal, I have no plan, I'm scared to look at my bank account. I constantly dream of suicide. It's probably the best choice, honestly.
>>
Man i just dont get it. When the fuck does it get better or is it the process of changing things the "its better"? Are some men just mean to be alone? Some meant to suffer? Will it be better when i die? I fucking packed up and left a thousand fucking miles to the unknown and yet i still know where i am. When does it change? Im surrounded by people yet im still alone. I just dont get why im even trying. I sold too soon, i wasted every oppertunity when will i just be happy?
>>
Well I basically quit all social media tonight. I guess that was me accepting my fate as a lifelong loser with no friends. I just couldn't handle the fake ness of it all anymore.
>>
>>37189297
Man it doesn't get better, you just get more jaded and learn to just accept/ignore it. There's a lot of us out there I think, but whatever.
>>
>>37189362
I dont want to accept that. I dont want that to be true.
>>
File: Gaaaay-Seal_97.jpg (33KB, 799x666px) Image search: [Google]
Gaaaay-Seal_97.jpg
33KB, 799x666px
This thread belongs in /lgbt/ tbqh.
>>
>>37189382
Cry about it some more, maybe that'll fix it.
>>
>>37189420
Yeah maybe thatll fucking help. Or a bullet to the frontal lobe.
>>
>>37189452
My point, Nancy, is that some shit sucks and you just have to accept that sometimes. Being melodramatic and stomping your foot isn't going to change it.
>>
>>37188958
I feel the same. I'm a chatterbox in real life when I'm with close friends but I never know what to say around strangers. The worst part is that I always focus on my bad qualities when I'm nervous and that always keeps people away.
>>
>>37189297
it 'getting better' is not a guarantee; proper work must be put in
you also need the mindset for it
you can't just go into things thinking that they'll suck and expect things to magically turn around in your favor
you will also have to open up to people you don't know, as everyone you know now was once someone you didn't know

>>37189324
being fake is part of many cultures these days with the hand of technology
however, there is a level of fakeness to even the truest of people, purposeful or otherwise
>>
I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread. Feel free to ask me questions if you want me to bump the thread or something. I hope it gets better for us all soon, though we all know that we have to work for it. The question is, do we have the discipline to do it?
>>
How do I find another gay NEET to throw my life away with?

I have 0 dreams or aspirations.
>>
>>37189392
yeah you are right. discussion doesn't belong here. lets get some more trap threads dudes!!!
>>
>>37189297
happiness is the state of mind that comes with a discovery and acceptance of self through a goal or drive. Humans tend to achieve happiness through love, whether it be love of of family, love of friends, love of art, love of concept, love of God or any other love. Happiness comes about through love as a result of that love being your driving force in life.

Myself, I am religious, so to strive to be a godly person is my driving force in life. Through this, it brings about a positive ideology that helps me live healthily and through that I live a mostly happy life. Most people (especially on this board) only seek their happiness in the love of a woman or peers. And those are perfectly well and valid loves, but you cannot focus on those loves if you do not have them. Because I'm a KHHV who has few friends and am awful with women, I try not to focus on placing all my hopes on those.
>>
I wish I had neetbux for my autism and anxiety.
>>
>>37189516
>do we have the discipline to do it?
I don't think I have the discipline for it, desu.

How has been your life lately?
>>
>>37188978
care if i add you anon? (not op tho)
>>
>>37189639
>How has been your life lately?
Miserable, thanks. Yourself?
>>
>>37189586
/lgbt/
/soc/
anti-social media platforms
online video games
anime forums
etc.

though relationships like that usually don't work out, and end badly for everyone involved
do you truly have no dreams/aspirations, or are you repressing some desired because you think they're unobtainable?
>>
why are we here? Just to suffer? Every night, I feel my feels... my virginity.... even my waifu. The youth I've lost... the crushes I did nothing about... it won't stop hurting... It's like I never grew up. You feel it, too, don't you?
>>
>>37189694
>anti-social media platforms
>anti-social
>social media

hmm
>>
>>37189728
staying in such an echo chamber as this will likely not help
but trying to help in such an echo chamber is...fruitless, unfortuately

>>37189747
they do exist, though i haven't been on one in a while
i don't have the energy to keep up a friendly relationship atm
but yeah, they're only called anti-social media becaues it's meant for non-normies (i.e. the anti-social crowd)
>>
File: 1434345553709.jpg (51KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1434345553709.jpg
51KB, 527x612px
How do I achieve fulfillment in my life?

>22 years old
>no friends
>no gf (obvs)
>no career ambition
>no applicable skills
>working at a dead-end min-wagecuck job

i dont want to live like this, but i dont want to die. Recently i've discovered that the thing I want most in life is fulfillment. having gf doesn't even matter that much to me as it does to so many other robots. i just want to feel like i'm doing something worthwhile, and that that thing is something i really care about and enjoy.
>>
>>37189728
iktf feelus snake
>>
>>37189823
First, what IS fulfillment to you, and for you? I don't expect an answer, it is just food for thought.
>>
I have CVS and I'm starting to have symptoms of an episode. I want to go to sleep so I can rest before I start puking but I can't because of my headache and stomach pains.

Please have pity and say nice things about me. I'm shamelessly begging for attention just so I can be a little distracted.
>>
>>37189694
>do you truly have no dreams/aspirations, or are you repressing some desired because you think they're unobtainable?

I don't know. Even 10 years ago when I was in high school my only dreams were for high school to be over so I can sit around playing video games. I think I have dependent personality disorder, I'm just a sidekick, I need someone around to tell me what to do.
>>
File: Pepe Time.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Time.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>>37189852
>i just want to feel like i'm doing something worthwhile, and that that thing is something i really care about and enjoy

this is what fulfillment is for me. i just don't know what it is i should do in order to achieve it. i'm scared i never will pham
>>
>>37190015
I think maybe that "being fulfilled" might be more important to you than actually having whatever that means. I'm an idiot though.
>>
Hi I've had 13 beers so far out of 20. My drinking is increasing.

I'm veryt shy
>>
>>37189954
no subjects appealed to you? have you seen anyone about this potential disorder?
being aimless is somewhat common, but surely there are some things that you prefer or don't prefer
what are some things you know you would not like doing with your life?
>>
File: 1495340605452.png (665KB, 1509x857px) Image search: [Google]
1495340605452.png
665KB, 1509x857px
That sounds really nice, actually
>>
File: IMG_0237.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
Just finished Eva for the first time. I don't know these feels, I just feel very very sad.
>>
>>37189823
>he has a job

normie get out reeeeeeee
>>
>>37189677
Tired and sleepy. I've been trying to spend more time doing things I like, but I always end up wasting several hours here and fapping without doing anything else.
>>
File: IMG_0296.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>37190166
Most of us mere mortals actually have to work to support ourselves, yeah. Not everyone has rich parents to just leach off of you fat faggot waste of fucking life.

What's yalls life stats?
>20
>kicked out of college for jumping my roommate after he stole from me
>living at my brothers gfs house
>she just had a baby so they're not here
>no ambitions for anything
>no friends
>i was working at a jimmy johns but I quit because my mom told me she was getting a ticket for me to fly home
>nothing ever came of it
>now it's 2 weeks later
>she stopped returning my calls
>I've just been sitting in this house ordering takeout everyday because I thought I'd be leaving soon
>finances are not good
>no plan whatsoever
>been drinking all their liquor right now
>there's a camera watching my every move
>don't give a single fuck
It's 2am.
Drinking right now, boutta make that 4 mile walk for a pack of cigs. If I had weed I'd smoke that instead but I don't really have any friends or anything so weed is uncommon for me. I just leach off my brothers connections but I think he's getting tired of me. Prettty sure my family hates me and is just waiting for me to die or kill myself.
>>
>>37190263
>>there's a camera watching my every move
wtf
>>
>>37190366
My brothers gf is crazy and has cameras all over the fucking house. First it drove me insane, now I just do shit to fuck with her. She actually watches them too.
>dog shits on the floor
>I see it and I'm grossed out
>later that afternoon she gets home
>she's starts talking about how "funny your reaction was when you saw the dogshit on the floor"
>she tells me how she and her coworkers were laughing about it
>she pulls out her phone and immediately pulls up the recording of me seeing it
Disturbing as fuck but whatever. I'm not paying rent so I just go with it.
>>
>>37190075
>no subjects appealed to you? have you seen anyone about this potential disorder?
I liked history and english, but you can't, but jobs in the related fields are kinda shitty. I've seen a psychiatrist and psychologist, diagnosed with anxiety and depression, but that's it

>being aimless is somewhat common, but surely there are some things that you prefer or don't prefer
>what are some things you know you would not like doing with your life?
I don't want to do anything involving retail, I don't want to be in the military, I don't want to get dirty or sweaty, I don't want to be around the general public.
>>
File: 1490464251532.jpg (254KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490464251532.jpg
254KB, 1280x1440px
>>37189694
>do you truly have no dreams/aspirations, or are you repressing some desired because you think they're unobtainable?
A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B. My ambitions are far beyond the scope of someone born in my circumstance, but instead of getting overly depressed about it being impossible to achieve them, I have reached a bit of contentedness with just being able to be alive, and be able to experience the world around me. I would say that I am happy, even without being rich, having friends/a job/gf, or anything like that. About the only thing I have are my thoughts, my family and 4chan, and so far, those are enough to make me satisfied. I'm not in any hurry to achieve the things that most people expect of me, because I just don't value them the same way they do. It sounds edgy to say it that way, but I don't feel pressured to keep up with the Jones' or live beyond my desires or means. I'm fairly sure /pol/ would consider me a parasite worthy of a free helicopter ride, which I can understand, to an extent. People like me, who have no desire for a job or a wife/kids, are not useful to society beyond serving as a warning to future generations of how not to be.

It's a bit frustrating though, because even saying this much makes me come across as a colossal faggot, and I feel as though the more I say, the more of a fag I seem. I can't help it, though. I really do love being alive and having the opportunity to change and grow as a person. For the past year or so, there has not been a day that has gone by that I don't think about how grateful I am to be here, even though I have done nothing that is noteworthy and have done much that would earn scorn from a normal, functioning member of society.

As an side, I have discovered a slightly more achievable ambition/goal in recent months that I would like to pursue. I'm not quite sure how I'll go about getting it done, but it's something that even someone like me could do.
>>
>>37190493
>and english, but you can't, but jobs in the related field

FUCK.

I was going to say you can't really make a career out of that, accidentally left out half my sentence.
>>
>>37190493
>but jobs in the related fields are kinda shitty
what makes them shitty? do you want something with higher pay? more fame? more benefits?
>>37190602
ah, this makes more sense
so you want a career, then? that's a good start, or at least better than nothing
and english may not be so great on its own, but it can be a great stepping stone to other things, like communications and general work experiences (people who know how to read, write, and communicate to and between people are almost always in high demand)
and, at least in the case i've seen so far, people don't really know what they really like, even if they think they do at some point
the only way to truly find out is to get out there and confirm, deny, and gather information on the work at hand and work that is somewhat related to it
the purpose of this exercise is to find you some confidence/motivation to get out there and do something you think you might like, so you can begin the process of both broadening your horizons and eliminating scenes you find unappealing
anyway, back to it:
>I don't want to do anything involving retail, I don't want to be in the military, I don't want to get dirty or sweaty, I don't want to be around the general public
i assume you have first-hand experience in these fields, or at least second-hand experience from people close to you
clerical work involves none of these things, aside from maybe being around the general public
though that is a largely unavoidable hurdle you may just have to learn to live with, unless you want to do much research trying to find a position where you don't need human contact
research (which could potentially be in english or history) work, working night shifts in some factories, custodial work, etc. are all things that look promising, though making a career out of them may be difficult depending on your current situation
do you have a general idea of what an ideal career is in your mind?
>>
>>37190795
I've worked several jobs in the past. Pumping gas, retail, night janitor. I just don't see the point. The money was nice, but it doesn't make me feel better. I've forced myself to get in shape, eat right, did everything my psychologist told me to do, but I still want to kill myself.

I can't do anything for myself, it just feels like a waste of time and energy. I want to die.
>>
>>37190570
i'm not here to judge you, silly; i'm here to absorb information and hopefully give some different perspectives in the hopes that it can positively change someone's life for the better
that said, this is not what i was expecting, as refreshing as it may be
anyway, what sort of goal do you have in mind? or is it a secret?
i am unsure of your position in life, to be honest
if things are good, and you are content, can i really blame you for not wanting to go to work if you have no desire or need to do so?
yes, it does put strain on the system that makes it so good for you, but this is also a system that promotes the worries of self before the worries of others, so is it not a (justifiably) perfect place to be in a position such as yours?
[assuming you're a burger]

>>37190969
why do you think it feels like a waste of time? do you think you're not worth it, or do you think something like you can deal with not being worked on because you're already set up pretty well?
why is making money for yourself pointless, but killing yourself not pointless? wouldn't killing yourself be doing something for yourself and/or be considered a waste of time and energy?
i feel like i'm missing something here
>>
File: 1476994690012.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1476994690012.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>think im good at hiding the pain
>random people im my class constantly say I look tired
>professor pulls me aside after class multiple times to make sure im ok
>mfw
>>
>>37191141
I've worked, I did everything my therapists told me, and I still feel horrible and lonely. At least if I was dead I wouldn't feel so fucking awful all the time. I put in the time and energy to better myself, and for what? I'm still at the point I was years ago.
>>
>>37188913
just hit rock bottom again. 3am Monday, I'm at a grimy ass gas station asking strangers for weed, then I go outside and vomit all over the place (and myself) like 4 times in a row. Then I just get up and hop on the pink girl bike I'm borrowing and just ride off. My head is killing me, everything aches, I got nothing to live for and nowhere to be. Anyone wanna suicide pact?
>>
>>37191295
what sort of loneliness are you experiencing? and have you been medicated for anything? just curious
there seems to be a sort of mental block keeping you from being happy, regardless of what's done, though the exact block is undetermined at this point
>>
>>37191465
Seroquel, lithium, citalopram, buspirone, bupropion, and 3 different benzos. Diagnosed with depression, social anxiety, general anxiety, and I probably have a few things more that need diagnosing. I am also entirely dependent on others, clingy to the point where it drives them away.

I haven't had a real life friend in over a decade. All of my Internet friends I met when I was still a teenager, I am incapable of making new friends.
>>
>>37189167
its better to love then loss then never loved
or something
>>
>>37191531
it seems you've been taken on therapy's wild drug ride...this is unfortunate, and i am sorry
isn't it strange how therapists are financially incentivized to keep you coming back to them? i always found that odd
anyway, real life friends, as an adult, are typically met in a workplace or, in rare cases, at conventions or just generally out and about, so i can see this being the case
the most common way, it seems, is through friends of friends though
/soc/ and sometimes even /b/ is pretty good with meetup threads per area, if you're interested in meeting a /b/tard
what do you think makes you incapable of making new friends?
>>
I relapsed for female attention but I was dreaming so I didn't actually do anything too stupid, I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Soon I'll have a nice job looking at televisions for a living making sure people don't do illegal shit who needs a gf
>>
>>37191636
I live in Canada, so the therapists and doctors aren't seeing a cent of my personal money. I can't make friends because I'm 28 with the personality of a doormat. My mind is stuck back in 2005 when I was a teenager.
>>
>>37191715
so it's not a private practice? huh
what makes you say that you have no personality? this will likely be difficult for me to understand, but i will try nonetheless
and what keeps your mind from moving on?
>>
>>37191715
Fellow canadabro! I was on citalopram as well but quit after it turned my dick into dead rubber. How did it work for you?
>>
>>37189478
No the worst part is when you lose those close friends and you can never get that back. You are still a chatterbox but with no one to talk to. I seriously talk to myself sometimes you really start losing it after you lose all your friends when you're like us.

Just hold on to those friends while you can. I'd say do whatever it takes, not to sound dramatic but just because you never want to be where I am.
>>
>>37191789
>what makes you say that you have no personality?
I mean, I'm sure I have a personality, but it isn't going to be normal. I grew up on the computer, a social recluse. I don't have social skills, hell, I was even afraid of talking on the microphone as an anonymous person in a video game until I was 25. All of my interaction has been through the internet. I have no life experience, all I know are TV, movies, and video games.

>and what keeps your mind from moving on?
From the years 2005 to 2012 or so I was actually happy with my life for all of the wrong reasons. I had friends and I was good at something, World of Warcraft. That game consumed me.

>>37191812
Citalopram killed my libido as well. Citalopram and benzos actually ruined a good 6 months of my life.
>>
File: 1495441394372.png (97KB, 303x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495441394372.png
97KB, 303x255px
>>37191922
Be my friend. What do you use to chat with people outside 4chan?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

So I've been trying to get "on track" for 5 years since leaving highschool all fucked up. I got my brain to the point of being sane, but I am a failure of a person, I went to good schools and got good grades and any fun I had in highschool only makes the present loneliness more bitter.

I worked really hard at an EMT class through panic attacks and laziness, got through it, had my certificate delayed by the state because they suck at paperwork. Now I am certified and found out that my area sucks for getting work, and if I want to do anything of merit I would have to move. So now I'm back at square 1, pretty much a wasted life up to this point.
>>
>>37191922
>afraid of even talking into a mic
>all social experience is from vidya
>only happiness in life is from vidya

I know this feel all too well. I'm so sorry brother, but you're not the only one.
>>
>>37191922
>>37191990
Same, I barely ever talk and only play single player games. Often on here I'll type out a long comment and then just delete it all and close the reply window.
>>
>>37191922
normal as in normie-accepted, i take it
this is strange though, since i grew up much the same...though i find personality so easy that i just make up new ones on the fly and go with them to see how groups interact with that type of person
i assume it's difficult because of anxiety, no? i know of few types of anxiety (the ones that i have), but i hear generalized anxiety is awful through and through

oh boy, i remember my wow days... being a human paladin really was just choosing the best class when i played...good times, gooood tiiiimes
i do know of many who followed this path of consumption though (and even a few who still play today)
is this something that you can't move past though? why not try and seek out something that can give you a similar feeling but isn't so unhealthy?
and do you think that having someone else talk in game chat would have helped you to speak up? just curious
i've been considering doing overwatch chats, but i don't know if people don't talk because they're scared or because they don't like hearing voices when they play
>>
started doing meth again, it's the perfect way to shut out all the noise from life and just focus on video games. Fuck
>>
>>37191998
b-but anon, closing the reply window deletes your text!
>>
>>37192018
I never thought of that for some reason, but I guess it is easier than bluing everything and hitting backspace.
>>
>>37191998
yeah I'm actually this >>37191895 guy as well. Played vidya with friends in highschool, was really close with them, talked all the time. Was very social albeit just with that small friend group. Then after highschool we went our seperate ways, most of them stopped playing vidya and it was just left with me. They play sometimes but they're such normies now they don't understand me. I work every weekday, then come the weekends and I can play but they're out at parties. So I just sleep for 14+ hrs, and yeah, play single player games when I wake up.
>>
>>37191998
damn im the same. I always got a temptation to type about myself but as i am typing the self-consciousness kicks in. irl i never could talk about my feelings and shit as i think people would think im too much a miserable faggot.
>>
>>37192033
i've never heard of highlighting referred to bluing before
today, i learned
and if you're looking for maximum easy, interrupting the power to your computer will also delete the text
>>
>>37190015
I've read a thread on >leddit about a rapist that after getting out of prison he continued on his job as carpenter because he felt that if he couldn't do any good by being with people, he could at least build something useful for society I think.

You could try becoming a carpenter, you'll be always doing something worthwhile I guess.
>>
>>37191951
I use Steam and have Discord, I can post them if you really want.

>>37192002
>is this something that you can't move past though? why not try and seek out something that can give you a similar feeling but isn't so unhealthy?
I mean, I've stopped playing WoW, but I still miss those days more than anything. I don't know why I had such an easy time making friends in WoW, maybe it's because I was younger and my depression hadn't really set in? Maybe because it was really laid back and social in the early days.

>and do you think that having someone else talk in game chat would have helped you to speak up?
I was in a pretty decent raiding guild, one of the better ones on my server, I had a few friends in the guild but I was still always too anxious and shy to ever use the mic, I just listened and typed in game chat.
>>
>>37192093
Yes please post a discord tag.
>>
>>37192063
The word highlighting eluded me for some reason, bluing isn't used normally as far as I know.

>>37192057
I only had one friend in high school who I played vidya with, but I notice it with all my online friends too. My old Minecraft days both with the one friend and onlines were max comfy.
>>
>>37191998
>>37192058
>read a post and relate
>think of a good response
>type it out, look it over fix a few mistakes
>nobody is going to reply to this anyway
>I won't even know if anyone read it
>close out window
>back to catalog find another thread
>repeat
>>
>>37192093
it could be because of a lot of things, but socializing over the internet seems to be far easier than irl, for whatever reasons
have you seen that images of wow guilds from 200x with all the members and the most recent ones in 201x where there's only one or two members left? those get me every time
and that comic about the old guy answering the two kids that were asking about what the old internet was like
...man, i'm going to miss you guys when they finally decide to pull the plug ;-;

ah, i gotcha
that's understandable, i think

>>37192113
it's an interesting way of saying it, anyway
>>
>>37192137
>comic about the old guy answering the two kids that were asking about what the old internet was like
I thought of that one recently and don't have it saved, can someone post it?
>>
File: 1495343569712.jpg (739KB, 724x7228px) Image search: [Google]
1495343569712.jpg
739KB, 724x7228px
>>37192157
i actually have it on hand~
>>
>>37192104
jde#6028

>>37192137
I have little trouble typing to people, but using voice chat across the internet, or even the telephone, bothers me a lot more than if I were talking to someone face to face. I don't know why this is, my doctors were also puzzled when I told them about this.

New World of Warcraft isn't the same, the community just isn't there anymore. It hurts to think about.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (123KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
123KB, 736x736px
Talking? Sure, I can lay down some real feelings right here.
All I truly want in life is to have a really cute girl to dominate me gently during sex while I cry in happiness and then at the end lets me rest my head on her naked lap while I crawl myself into a fetal position and fall asleep.

Is it too much to ask?
>>
>>37192169
you know, i met somebody recently who had this exact problem and...i still don't get it
i think it was because they had trouble thinking of things to say? because it's not like internet where you have much time between posts so you can think of things to say, and you aren't irl where you can see their reactions and buy time doing other things, so it's kind of like the worst of both worlds...or something like that

i hear it really went downhill, but we can change the subject if you'd prefer

>>37192185
so sort of a soft mommy? what an oddly specific goal in life
this makes me wonder if the polarizing effects the internet can have can be used for good, rather than giving people fetishes...
anyway, i wouldn't say that it's too much to ask, considering this is the *only* thing you said you wanted in life
would you still be happy if this really cute girl was also really manipulative and petty?
>>
File: 1495197204046.png (687KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1495197204046.png
687KB, 946x946px
oh god im late, anyone drinking to improve life
>>
File: evil aoba.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
evil aoba.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
>>37192263
>would you still be happy if this really cute girl was also really manipulative and petty?

Yeah sure, whatever. As long as she always needs me and treats me like I want though, I'm fine.
I don't have any money though LOL
>>
>>37191715
Similar reason I've accepted I'm going to be alone for life. Been a NEET and friendless (inc. online) for so long that I can't relate to anyone. Even other robots.

I've tried being more social in the past but always get stuck on the fact that I've done nothing for the last decade and have nothing to contribute. I still see people my own age as being far older than me.
>>
>>37192413
interesting...
and, while money can buy a lot of things (this included), using other resources to secure a person like this is also an option, though likely more difficult depending on your situation
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>gf left me
>becoming more distant from friends
>lonely most of the time
>hate my job

ree
>>
>>37192436
Let's get gay married and be alone together.
>>
>>37192457
>though likely more difficult depending on your situation

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

Now tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>37192263
>i hear it really went downhill, but we can change the subject if you'd prefer

I'm going to sleep. Good talk, anon. Farewell.
>>
>>37192608
nighty, anon
i wish you luck with your future
>>
File: 1491825379631.png (534KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491825379631.png
534KB, 650x720px
>>37188913
one day i will make a good friend and i will be so happy!
>>
>>37192470
Gay marriage is still illegal where I live. I'll have to come to Canada
>>
>want to hold a conversation with someone on the internet
>find someone
>after about 2 sentences, I freeze up and nervously think to myself that I fucked up
>leave conversation immediately, hoping that they don't invite me again to explain
Fuck this. I try so hard to hold a decent conversation and appear interesting, but it just doesn't fucking work. Supposedly the internet is a great place to talk without fear, but if I'm constantly neevous and shy in talking, then what good is it? Even now I'm struggling to string together something that isn't convoluted as fuck, and doesn't contradict whatever I've said previously,
>>
>>37192648
Yeah, come on over. If you can stand 6 months of winter and 5mbps Internet, I'll help you get on the bux and be your bf.
>>
>>37192698
Aussie internet is already shit so that won't matter. I'm sure I won't mind the cold with a bf to snuggle with
>>
>>37192721
Arend, that you?
>>
>>37192647
yeah! that's a nice attitude, i think
>>
I can't make friends. It all starts well, they seem to get interested, we chat for a while and then the conversation tapers the fuck out. Any attempts to revive it go to hell. Alternatively, I join a new server or something, start meeting new people, everything goes well, then I realise communication tires the hell out of me and I just log out and never look at things again. I'm actually a failed normie here.
>>
I can't sleep because I'm doing no fap and my balls hurt. Come talk to me, robots.

>>37193631
That happens a lot. I think it has to do with the nature of digital communication: sitting in front of a screen means there are so many other things to distract you from the conversation.
>>
>>37193772
It's not distraction per se, or at least I don't think so. I just stop being into conversation. I tire out. I ghost. It's weird because I still feel lonely as fuck, but I absolutely hate communicating.
>>
>>37193796
Well if you admit that it's on your end and you get bored, what's the issue?
People on the internet are boring as shit. If they weren't, they wouldn't be on the internet.
>>
>>37193851
My issue is also that I'm just lonely. I think I'm just kvetching.
>>
File: Sleep warning.png (179KB, 576x539px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep warning.png
179KB, 576x539px
>>37193933
Do you not find distractions in things? That being said the idea of joining a Dischord sever or being encouraged to use voice chat by friends brings my anxiety to the max, so I suppose loneliness doesn't really affect me.
>>
>>37194004
Basically my whole life is a distraction, that's not much. Discord servers often tend to be absolute shitholes and are bad places to find friends of any kinds, unless you're underaged and really love memes. Do you not long for human contact?
>>
Hey! How's it going?
>your reply goes here
>>
>>37194163
im sad and lonely and my life sucks
>>
>>37194333
Sorry I should have clarified.
I'm asking this as a normie.
A normie has come up to you or served you at a counter and you feel obliged to give a response because you mumbled or ignored their first 'how're you going' and they've repeated it again.
>>
File: 1493961421438.gif (593KB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
1493961421438.gif
593KB, 370x335px
>>37194148
Not particularly. I can only talk to women in the context of work and doing otherwise just results in depersonalize, figured seeing life as a transition to death it'd make more sense to find other ways to enjoy my life and use the time a relationship would consume to try different things, so to speak (apologies if that comes off as pretentious). That and I dislike physical contact, feels weird as heck to be honest.

Glad I'm not missing out on discord, never understood why people use it so much, seems like it'd be so much easier to send messages over games than talk over one another, though maybe I'm missing the boat.

>>37194333
Sorry to hear anon, hope your day goes well in whatever way it can? Got anything to do?
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.