[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"you look like a baby" - girl I was attempting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cry.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>"you look like a baby"
- girl I was attempting to have sex with
Is there a worse feeling?
If you're fully developed physically you CAN'T be a robot.
>19
>5'7
>135 lbs
>weak as shit
>see Chads my age and probably younger looking like tanks (e.i actual fucking adults)
Fuck. WHY WASN'T I FED PROPERLY WHEN I HAD TO BE?!!! FUCK ME. FUUUCKBSGUSVDHD RREEEEETEFSK DHD
>>
The only hope for you is to look chiseled and that requires working out. Its LITERALLY the only thing you can do about it.
>>
>19
>135 lbs
You haven't got problems ;) Some of us on here are 180 lbs +
>>
>19
>6'1
>lean build
>150 lbs
>baby face

i feel you
>>
>23
>still look like i'm 12

end my life pham. no grill wants to date a baby
>>
>>37188513
>135 Ibs
try being 120. look like a fucking walking stick
>>
If it bothers you so much you should consider going to therapy if you can afford it or seeing if your UNI has any psychological services.
You aren't alone in your pain, everyone deals with insecurites.
You mention not being satisfied with how you were fed properly growing up, I've had similar feeling of regret/ "What might have been?".
It's kind of a waste of time to think like that, but it's also a waste of time to let problems like these chip away at you.
I hope you don't take what people say too personally.
>>
File: 146418870750.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
146418870750.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
I have same stats as you except that Im 20.
I did not eat to much when I was a baby because I dont know.
Is that the reason why I dont look like an adult??
>>
>6'0
>190lb built
>prominent jawline and brow
>full beard
>full chest of hair
>premature male-pattern balding
>deep-socketed eyes
>21
>people are surprised when they hear my age

aaand Im still a virgin
>>
Girl told me that cause I have a babyface, manlet and wear diapers. :/ feels bad man
>>
>>37189740
120? Try being 107 m8
>>
>>37188580
Good food is needed for that.
>>37189789
They aren't just insecurities. It's objectively a bad thing for a person who hopes to have a wife one day. I want to have kids but I feel like I'd be committing a crime if my son grew up to have my stats especially in a world where 6' lankets might become the new 5'8ers.
>>37189870
At least you get automatic respect as a man. I hate that I'm not intimidating. I wanna be able to fight someone to physically defend myself or someone who really needs it. I want to have presence when I'm in a room. I know many people have it way worse but still.
>>
>>37190108
Not necessarily true. You could definitely dirty bulk to gain weight to work out
>>
>>37190157
I don't know much about it. Every time I try to work out my body feels stiff for like a week after.
>>
>>37188513
>6'2"
>145 lbs
Now this is hell
>>
>>37190182
That's just cuz you're not used to it. Do it enough and it'll only feel like that for ~3 days after desu. Do isolated muscles groups and start working out like 3 times a week not even every day. Back & bi's, chest and tri's, and then leg day. After the workout go to McDonald's and get two McChickens and two mcdoubles with fries. Pretty hefty amount of calories for pretty cheap. Or eat shit like a ton of pizzas or calorie heavy snacks like twinkles or ding dongs.
>>
>>37190238
What type of workouts can I do without gear and for how long per session?
When I try I usually do something like 20x5 20lbs curls for each arm, 20x2 push-ups, 20x2 sit ups.
>>
>>37190108
I think matters of height re: relationships are about cultural preference, so it's not a matter of being an objectively bad thing. You're feeling these pressures about having a wife or kids, and feeling as though your height would reflect poorly on your kids. Listen, I'm 20, I'm 5'8, I can't change my height, but I can change my attitude about it.
You're too invested in this cross, and you're complaining about having to bear it. Midgets get all kinds of pussy, dick, they have midget kids, and some of them have a complex about their height too, but it doesn't stop them from living their life if they let it.
Your argument about needing to be tall to have a wife/kids isn't in your best interest.
I mean, I can give you as much advice as ever but it's up to you to decide if you wanna help yourself or just sit around on r9k lamenting your height or your dick size or if your elbows are symmetrical
>>
>>37190321
Join a gym you pleb
>>
>>37190321
That's kinda tricky since my experiences is limited to the gym. You can do hammer curls and preacher curls for bi's. You can do standing rows for back. You can still bench with dumbbells if you have an elevated flat surface. Lunges with weight for legs I guess since you can't squat too effectively with just 20s. I'm not the best for advice on this tho, I'd suggest looking into it on your own
>>
>>37188513

>5'8
>ottermode
>babyface
>neanderthal-tier body hair
>facial hair makes me look like a baby with a beard
>on the spectrum
>also club foot
>but not a virgin
>kissless tho

fucking come at me
>>
File: 1492997620121.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492997620121.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>37188513
>look like a 14 year old until 25
>then suddenly get some sparse stubble, double bags under eyes and lose hair
>now look like an adult

It gets better, OP ;)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.