[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1493847830430.png (736KB, 755x798px) Image search: [Google]
1493847830430.png
736KB, 755x798px
You guys talk about real life relationships and such.
but what about online.
for me I ruin them all and always ghost everyone I talk too, or people end up ghosting me.
heck the most recent disappointment in a sea of disappointments just ended a weeks ago.
but in honesty I don't feel sad, taking it quite well, guess I didn't feel any camaraderie, or I just refuse too.

guess am destined to be a lonely soul.
so i'll just convince myself that friends are overrated.

I'll stop talking about myself now, you guys go ahead.
or talk about traps or other pointless shit that squirms in the catalog, that's cool too.
>>
>>37188192
Why would you ghost people? As someone who never does it but gets ghosted himself sometimes, I don't get it.
>>
>>37188192
dont normally post. mostly a lurker.

but ive accepted the fact that I will never have what my parents have and what many of my friends and family have.

It's at the point they don't even ask at family gatherings which is bittersweet.

I have accepted my fate, but sometimes it makes me sad if I think about it for awhile and I come here and hang with you guys.

I try not to think about it
>>
File: 1494136541608.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1494136541608.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>37188217
>Why
let me see if I can open my decrepit heart for a second.
countless reasons, sometimes I even forget myself most not making any sense besides just a feeling.

>1.
I fear rejection and being hated by the people I love/like, there is no greater fear than that when it comes to people, it has happen countless times worst one was my friend Luis, second one was some chick online I got smitten out of the blue without warning, which was confusing cause she was pretty disgusting.
>2.
Schizoid personality or BPD, I can't figure it out I would like to get myself evaluated to make sure what the hell I have and not make any failed self diagnosis, but I refuse too cause I fear it might stain any chances I have with my future prospects (if I even get the chance to accomplish them, and getting diagnosed won't help), sometimes I just self hate to the point I figure the people I make bonds with are better off without me

>3.
It's also an impulse, I have some serious anger issues and I tend to lash out at the people around me worst case scenario, best case scenario I trash a few things around my room to sate my anger.
I've had anger problems for as long as I can remember.
>4.
people start talking to me less and less and I get the hint, so I just avoid the whole talk of "why aren't you messaging me like before" and cut to the chase and delete them off.
>>
File: rf5y.jpg (149KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rf5y.jpg
149KB, 512x512px
>>37188257
>but ive accepted the fact that I will never have what my parents have and what many of my friends and family have.

I too can understand this feeling, I wish I had some sort of connection with a person.
either be it by blood or friendship, but am the black sheep of the family and I along again with just me and my internal voice to keep me company now.
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (59KB, 911x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
59KB, 911x493px
Here's an online story for you
>meet Swiss guy on /int/ when I was 16
>he was 19
>decided to become pen pals, swapped emails
>were /lit/ fags and otakus
>had long deep intelligent conversations
>shared lots of personal stuff too
>got really attached to him, it was a good friendship
>we only shared our names and the places we lived, never photos of ourselves
>months go by
>he started running into home trouble and apologized for not being able to talk as much
>that was the last message he sent me
>when I checked his Facebook stopped posting there the same time he stopped messaging me
It still messes with me guys. He'd be 21 I think now. I just hope he's alive but I know he wouldn't just abandon me loke that. He promised he wouldn't.
>>
>>37188217
This, I'm sick of being ghosted all the time.
>>
File: 1493579078324.png (136KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493579078324.png
136KB, 400x400px
After one conga line of bad decisions, I lost two online friends who I've known for years. The ones that remain are a bit on the strenuous side. Not sure what we have can be called a friendship though so I've been feeling the rift forming for a while now. Been losing most of my motivation since then, little by little.

>>37188192
Sucks to hear your bad experiences, op. Good you're taking it okay, though. Hang in there.
>>
There's only one guy I talk to regularly Online, a Online friend obviously, we never met, ironically I feel like we talk regularly more than I talk to people IRL. or maybe it feels regularly because I'm talking to him by choice online rather than irl, because I have to spend time with people in close proximity.
>>
>>37188763
I ghost people regularly as well, "treat people how you want to be treated" to be fair on my end I can't talk to people naturally most of the time, and there's no exception to that. So I do it even though I don't want to be ghosted myself
>>
Man ive been here for more than half my life. Years ago i was a people collecter and just kept up with as many people as i could. I eventually just stopped caring for others. Not like they really cared for me. Nobosy would EVER talk to me first. If i never said anything nobody would notice. Now i just return it. If they wanted my attention theyd have it and they dont want it so who cares. Fuck em. Fuck em all man. Im far beyond the point of caring about being lonely. Evwry now and then some cute girl confuses me, makes me think i want their attention but its a lie too. I dont really care i just think i do. For a moment. I dont need it, right?
>>
>>37188217
Because its less awkward for both parties since it leaves the ghosted with enough room for interpretation. In a way it's kinder than going "I don't want to talk to you anymore, you bore me, so long"
>>
>>37189634
I actually like the second one more, being ghosted just sucks if you're naive like me and spend some time in denial. I can handle an outright rejection much better.
>>
>>37190237
I can really appreciate that man. We need more people who take honesty in this world. You seem like a really cool guy. Do you have an Instagram or something I could follow you on? Because you seem like the type of person I should support in some way.
>>
>>37190394
>Instagram or something I could follow you on?
I'm flattered but do you think I'm some kind of normie? I barely have an email.
>>
>>37190447
Well maybe you should get one then. I know getting one made me happier even though I initially thoight it was dumb normie shit at first too.
>>
File: 1481437396890.jpg (41KB, 414x432px) Image search: [Google]
1481437396890.jpg
41KB, 414x432px
>>37190470
No thanks, I just don't think that's my thing.
>>
>>37190604
Well whatever floats your boat man
It's funny actually, I've been replying to the wrong conversation in the wrong thread for about these last 4 to 5 posts
I feel like a total idiot
>>
>>37190604
And besides posting an email on 4 chan is always a good idea. Right ?
>>
>>37190656
I suspected it, but whatever, I needed to talk to someone.

>>37190667
I know nobody uses email anymore for this but I just can't stand most forms of social media.
>>
>>37190667
I do that all the time though
>>37190710
Well I'm glad because you seem cool. Also this conversation is surprisingly similar to the other one so I'm not surprised I got confused there.
>>
>>37188192
>but what about online.

online relationships are the source of countless problems.

and they may end with a single mouse click.
>>
My closest ever online friend was a sexual predator. He basically groomed me and I don't ever want to feel used like that again
>>
>>37188192
I wouldn't call it a relationship, but...
>Girl was fucking me around in High School
>Phoned me up one weekend from her friends' house
>One of her friends talked to me for a bit
>Added her on MSN
>First girl done with fucking me around
>Second girl starts talking to me every day

>Thought she was buttering me up to be her boyfriend
>She just wanted to cyber
>End up giving her my number
>She sends nudes
>Fat but had massive tits
>Cyber every night
>She gets a webcam and masturbates for me
>Convince her to use various objects as dildos
>Start taking her for granted because she's willing to do anything
>She gets a boyfriend and still wants to cyber
>Draw the line and refuse to cyber with her other girl had convinced me to cheat with her, but I was more like an emotional tampon and I didn't want to get dragged into that bullshit again
>Get whiny "my life sucks and my boyfriend won't fuck me" messages every time I come online
>They break up, but she decides I'm better to whine at than to try and cyber with again
>Block her

>Two weeks pass
>Cleaning out contacts because about half of them had moved over to Facebook throughout the year
>Still have her blocked
>Feel bad about wanting to treat her like a sex toy
>Unblock her
>She's happy that I'm willing to speak to her again
>Apologise for treating her like a sub-human
>She says nothing
>Blocks me the next day

Never tried that shit again. Now that I'm older, I wish that I sometimes wish that I could, but I don't talk to anyone any more, let alone use any kind of social media platform
>>
I ghosted all my IRL friends after graduation.

>deleted facebook
>made steam private
>changed phone

kek
>>
I get ghosted a lot. It is funny because, I've been using the internet since 1998. I'm 30 now. I don't have any "real life" friends, and I can go a decent length of time without talking to others one-on-one. But then every few years I start to get depressed and try again. The reason I have to start all over is because I always get ghosted. Like the last few friends I met online when I was 13 stopped talking to me when I turned 18 or so. Then I tried again to meet online friends when I was about 24, and the last online friend I made from that time period has finally ghosted me too just last year. So here I am again wondering if I will ever meet a friend even if its just an online one, but I think it is a bit too late for that. A 30 year old trying to make online friends just isn't the same as a 13 year old or even 24 year old I guess. It is my fault for always "staying the same", where the other online friends make huge changes in their life and start making good money or having relationships or whatever.
>>
File: 1432541880037.jpg (98KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1432541880037.jpg
98KB, 460x460px
Hmm, well I've never really had an online relationship in the sense of romance, just correspondence with random people from around the world. Been writing to some French person for seven months now, feels good to hear how a normie does tho I am a bit jealous (assuming what they say is true.) I also added some random Tunisian dude on Skype because we were supposed to do a language exchange but instead I just shoot him a pity message once a month checking up on him - I feel kinda bad because he seems like a nice dude who just wants a friend but I just don't have the time.
>mfw they both realise how awkward I am just in writing alone
>>
My real life relationships suck. Only person that I talk to on a regular basis is my mum.

At least I have some people I talk to now and again online who aren't complete dicks or snakes. The "community" that I'm in is pretty toxic, and I want to leave it, but I also don't want to leave my friends. Plus where else would I go?

This still beats being friends with a dick for two weeks and me realizing that they're a cunt after an event.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.