[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wallow in your sadness thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: ricky laughs Karl.jpg (488KB, 1010x964px) Image search: [Google]
ricky laughs Karl.jpg
488KB, 1010x964px
Just wallow in your sadness thread
>>
>>37187935
Karl Pilkington is the /r9k/ spirit animal.
>>
File: 1b30f472a547d59f82968b86c172fd6d.jpg (282KB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
1b30f472a547d59f82968b86c172fd6d.jpg
282KB, 1276x718px
>>37188367
Karl is a modern philosopher
>>
File: ImageGlass_2017-05-21_00-28-44.png (220KB, 306x361px) Image search: [Google]
ImageGlass_2017-05-21_00-28-44.png
220KB, 306x361px
>Reading comics about depression and anxiety
>Keeps mentioning their friends
it hurts
>>
>>37188629
>comic about depression or anxiety
>female main character

Why. This trash needs to stop NOW.
>>
>>37188629
>The mention the fact they could hurt someone accidentally with this comic
fuck I really fucked it up I'm sorry artist
>>
File: 1495241070811.jpg (10KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495241070811.jpg
10KB, 284x339px
a bloo bloo bloo a boo a bloo bloo boo boo bloo bloo boo

hoo boo
>>
>>37188651
what do you mean anon?
not original
>>
>>37188715
Women can't have Depression and they have no reason to be anxious when society and Betas will always support them
>>
>>37188757
thats really not true though
these are all comics about themelves
>>
>>37188814
No they do it for money. They make a mockery of real depression and social isolation
>>
>>37188920
I hope you are just trolling anon
good luck in life anyway
>>
I'm sad but I think I deserve it. I'm a mean person, the type of mean that would walk away when you're holding onto the ledge and hate you when you fall.
>>
>>37188629
Can you post a name of said comic(s)?
>>
>>37188953
Why would you think the truth is trolling?
>>
I keep getting chances with women that I generally like but I keep blowing it or losing interest.

I don't feel like I've found a woman that I've ever truly loved and I don't have any redeeming qualities to make them stick around anyway.
>>
Why did I not learn to fit in when I was a kid? What wasn't there in my development? Do I just have Aspergers?

I don't get it. I had to struggle to develop out of being a pretentious, legitimately cringeworthy NiceGuy by the time I was 18 when the vast majority of my peers were already normal. I'm so embarassed by my past that I've learned to deal with my lack of social skills by just avoiding people as much as possible and looking normal. I make myself unnoticeable and I look like a normie to anyone who sees me out in public, but they don't know that I have no life, and if they talked to me they would quickly realize that something is wrong with me.
>>
>>37189038
Women don't matter you fucking idiot.
>>
>>37188990
Sweaty Palms Anthology the actual book not the ones they have on their tumblr (mostly)
>>
>>37189068
>>37188990
Here is the specific one I was talking about http://www.lucieebrey.com/Sweaty-Palms-Anthology-Guilt
>>
Why do I feel even more lonely now that there's somebody around to talk to? It just feels worse knowing that somebody else can see how lonely I am.
>>
>>37189038
Women are the antithesis to being happy. Being with a woman is a constant struggle since they are always testing you and will inevitable cheat on you or drop you for a superior male. Escapism is the true path to happiness for genetic failures.
>>
>>37187935
kill me kill me kill me kiIl me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me
Kill me KiLl me KILl Me KILl me

Time to
Drink I guess
>>
>>37189189
Try not to overdo it anon
What do you drink?
I don't drink because I'm scared of getting addicted but I've been thinking more and more about trying it.
>>
>>37189244

It actually sucks ass to drink alone. You get none of the euphoria, and just kinda sit there dizzy and disoriented, waiting to sober up.
>>
>>37189299
Thanks for giving me another reason to not drink anon I'll remember that when I get tempted
>>
>>37189244
I started drinking at 15 and I pretty much didn't stop. I'm not addicted though, I've quit much more addictive drugs before. I can genuinely quit drinking anytime I want to, and I will regularly stop for months. It's just I have nothing to live for so I drink again. Why the fuck wouldn't I? It doesn't even really make me feel good anymore, but at least it helps kill time and makes me a bit numb .Xanax is my favorite drug, but I can't touch that shit anymore, the withdrawals were hell and I really ruined my life from it back in january, still recovering from the consequences. I have both vodka and rum, I'll probably drink both .
>>
>>37189325
I know I get addicted to things very easily so I know I have to stay away
Even just foods and shows I get addicted to so things that are actually addictive would get a huge grip on me
same reason I don't drink coffee
I managed to break soda too.
>>
File: IMG_0232.jpg (192KB, 1080x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
192KB, 1080x1252px
>>37189383
that sucks man. I get hooked on shit but I can usually quit once I want to. I also quit sodas, didn't even want them anymore after two weeks. I drink them now because I'm poor and the water here isn't clean and it's far from the store so it's a huge hassle carrying a gallon back and I'll drink it in a day or two. I also quit cigs no problem, amphetamines, really the only thing that I ever would say I was genuinely addicted to was xanax, but once I got the withdrawals I instant quit. Even at the peak of withdrawal when my roommate offered me a xanax pill for free I had 0 desire to take it. I'm only drinking right now cause I'm so depressed and bored. Despite my extensive drinking history, I think it tastes awful and I don't really like the way it makes me feel.

Don't be too uptight anon, you live once and drugs and drinking once in a while won't kill you
>>
>>37189554
I'm not really uptight just know the road it would be
before my friends moved I would hang out while they were smoking weed and such and drinking.
I know it wouldn't once in a while but it wouldn't be once in a while for me most likely.
>>
>>37189606
You've never even smoked weed before? You sound like a total buzzkill man, I used to hate peoplewho would just come watch us get fucked up. Either participate or fuck off
>>
>>37189715
They invited me knowing I didn't smoke
They always had fun showing me stuff while high
>>
Wallowing inmy own misery.

Just struck out with another woman I met online. We had what I thought was a good date. I made her laugh, we had lots to talk about. Sent her a message that said I had a good time. Read 6 hours ago. She's online right now.

I don't even feel sad anymore. It's just nothing. Like I went numb. Like I know I'm a pile of garbage and I've just accepted it.
I've seen myself through the eyes of women, other men and society in general and I now know how they see me. I'm useless, worthless and expendable. Nothing more. A sack of trash to be thrown away when they see what I really am.

Goodnight, lads. I'm going to go tie a noose and maybe get drunk And finally give myself the push over the edge to jump.
>>
>>37190141
If it's worth anything I hope the noose doesn't get used tonight anon
>>
>>37190141
Fuck a noose man, go jump in front of a train or something. I think it'll be faster and less painful
>>
>>37190004

Weed is fine. Smoke weed. It doesn't matter if you get addicted to it.
>>
>>37190314
Dude don't even waste your time that anon is clearly lame as fuck. Just ignore him maybe he'll fuck off somewhere else
>>
all i like doing is drinking and browsing the interweb.
>>
>>37190352
Im just trying to kill myself the slow way because im too much of a pussy
>>
I hate women so much I can't even begin to articulate the seething rage I have for these subhuman pieces of garbage
>>
>>37190591
all that hate is gonna give you cancer man
>>
>>37190634
Hopefully. I'm already cancer though to be honest
>>
>>37190652
I thought that was implied. the whole "GARR I H8T WYMYN" thing is overplayed as fuck
>>
>>37190712
It's not a meme though I legitimately hate women
>>
>guy at work fucked my onitis on night out I couldn't make
>telling me how he used her as a dick socket
>she says she wish I had come out as we could have done shots and danced

God fucking dammit
>>
>>37190734
but why? They are all just people man. Ive been fucked over by people with bhoth penises and vaginas i can't find a reason to hate one more than the other
>>
>>37190758
Because they are coddled and have privileges I wish I had. It's mostly jealousy that they get to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>37190783
you just stated a bunch of meme reasons for your non-meme hatred.trust me your failings in life have more to do with your own personal bullshit rather than your genitals
>>
>>37190824
I just want to live the easy life as a woman
>>
>>37190903
see? your perception that if you were a female itd be easier for you is just escapism man. You've given yourself an excuse for your fuck ups by saying you wouldn't have to deal with your problems if you had a vagina.Shits hard for everybody yo. Quit exporting your self hate and really look at your problems constructively.
>>
>>37188680
kreg
>>
just hit rock bottom again. 3am Monday, I'm at a grimy ass gas station asking strangers for weed, then I go outside and vomit all over the place (and myself) like 4 times in a row. Then I just get up and hop on the pink girl bike I'm borrowing and just ride off. My head is killing me, everything aches, l got nothing to live for and nowhere to be. Anyone wanna suicide pact??
>>
>>37191377
I'll make a pact to hold on at least another week if you will
>>
>>37190333
Fuck you origami cranes
>>
>>37188471
I've unironically come to Karl's conclusion too. Most of the stuff about "ambition" is just bluffing and peer pressure. You should never believe it.
>>
>>37191755
When I listen to him talk a lot of the time I agree with him. Especially on the travel shows.
>>
File: FMA2.png (1MB, 1418x797px) Image search: [Google]
FMA2.png
1MB, 1418x797px
posting some shitty sad oc
>>
File: TMG.png (631KB, 1418x797px) Image search: [Google]
TMG.png
631KB, 1418x797px
incredibly original post post post
>>
File: imagesd new.png (402KB, 1418x797px) Image search: [Google]
imagesd new.png
402KB, 1418x797px
(((You have been muted for 2000 seconds because your comment was not original)))
>>
>>37188471
He says arse, not ass.
>>
>>37188757
>>37188920
>>37189064
>>37189115
Some of you deserve ever single bit of misery you have. Depression doesn't have a will, it doesn't give a fuck about gender, age, race or any of that shit you fucking cunts.
>>
Don't even know if it's worth making stuff anymore
>>
>>37193193
Sourcety?
>>
File: 1494695211941.jpg (46KB, 496x478px) Image search: [Google]
1494695211941.jpg
46KB, 496x478px
>>37193758
>acting holier-than-thou
>in the same post they say people deserve misery

That is some grade A roastie logic you got there
>>
>>37190757
i remember you from Britfeel

your big problem was ever have a oneitis is the first place
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.