[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CANT HANDLE IT I DONT WANT TO BE WITH THI S GUY ANYMORE BUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1487906582730.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487906582730.png
293KB, 633x758px
I CANT HANDLE IT
I DONT WANT TO BE WITH THI S GUY ANYMORE BUT HE KEEPS THREATENING SUICIDE AND ITS STRESSING ME THE FUCK OUT

WHy are people like this?? I care about him a lot but he keeps threatening to hurt himself if I do anything he doesn't like.
I've been avoiding him for a month now. I'm anxious everyday because of this
>>
Just leave him he's bluffing.

Fucking normos I swear
>>
>>37187811
People who commit suicide don't constantly talk about it. Even if you leave him, he'll be the same.
>>
Be with me instead ?????
>>
>>37187862
He's attempted it a few times. I mean it still can mean hes lying but its scary to think he will hurt himself again.
>>37187863
Just don't pull the same shit.
>>
>>37187885
I wont! Do you have discord or kik or somethn
>>
>>37187811
Fuck him, those people suck. I have been in a relationship like that before and they suck ass. Drop him asap
>>
>>37187885
People don't attempt they either succeed or they didn't really want it.
>>
>>37187811
sounds like a total faggot. holding someone emotionally hostage by threatening suicide is disgracefully pathetic (especially if you're a man). let him kill himself OP. I'd like to think you're a girl but you're probably a degenerate faggot.
>>
>>37187811
Just dump him people like that just drag you down and are a complete waste of time and stress. if he does hurt himself he's the retard who didnt try to love you in a way that actually makes you happy
>>
>>37188064
I'm a girl but you don't have to believe me. This guy is just awful and ive been wanting to leave him for a while because he gives me no space as well.
>>37188091
this guy is literally driving me insane
like I just cant sleep or anything. He blows up my phone and everything.

I think I'm going to dump him tonight.
>>
>>37187811
Do it if he makes you unhappy its nit worth it and if he kills himself oh fuckin well we already have 7.5 billion people and from what i can tell hes just being an ass
>>
>>37188022
2/3 of people who kill themselves had attempted suicide already in the past. So saying just because someone failed means they didn't want to die is really fucking dumb. But you don't care because you're too ignorant to realize how ignorant you are
>>
>>37187811
he probably doesn't have the balls to do it desu. just fuck chad
>>
>>37187811
Turn him into his parents or the cops.

Or go to a different city and change your name, sex, and gain 50 lbs.

There's no other choices
>>
>>37187811
i had a guy like this it was so fucking pathetic lol, he would pull out knives and lighters during every fight and everytime i tried to take them away from him he cried to his mom that i was being abusive. just leave he's not being serious just an attention whore. dont worry.
>>
>>37187862
>People who commit suicide don't constantly talk about it
Wrong, my mom told my dad she was gonna take a handful of xanax (lol) and the madman she actually did it.
>>
>>37187811
Have you talked to him about it amd called him out?
>>
>>37188534
>laughing at the irony of your mom overdosing on xanax
Christ, anon.
>>
>>37187811
You're being manipulated. Doesn't matter if he's doing it intentionally or unintentionally. You have no obligation to stay to keep him sane and/or alive. Leave him. At most simply alert the proper authorities that he has repeatedly threatened to kill himself if you think he will actually do it.
>>
>>37188672
What exactly do you do if you think about killing yourself but want to get better instead of dying or being sent to a shrink?
>>
>>37188672
This. OP before you waste years of your life on this piece of shit, leave. Block him everywhere and make sure he has no way of contacting you anymore. He'll likely tell you he will kill himself again but you need to walk away and not fall for it. Fuck him, what he's doing is selfish. I was in your situation and I've never been happier.
>>
>>37188378
T. Sadboy
>>
>>37188567
She did shit like that quite often and didn't care about anybody's wellbeing but her own.
I'm laughing because it's pretty hard to OD on xanax. She didn't die from it.
>>
>>37187811
Maybe it's for the best he do.
>>
>>37188755
If you're suicidal and you genuinely don't trust yourself that you won't kill yourself, you have to get professional help. End of story. As for this guy, he's either serious and needs the help or he's bluffing and needs to learn that there are consequences for threatening suicide to manipulate people.
>>
>>37187811
dare him to do it. it will probably be good for him. fucker.
>>
>>37188251
Good luck, femanon. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.