[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tripfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: t32vs.jpg (25KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
t32vs.jpg
25KB, 500x479px
Why did tripfags have to kill /r9k/?
>>
>>37187056
I barely even see any tripfags and you can filter the few that exist.
>>
Ex-tripfag who quit after everybody else except for 54m50n quit here,
the summer of trips was like two years ago, so do you mean we ruined it then?
I do miss those days, I was a literally who but it was kind of like having friends.
>>
>>37187056
Gonna need the source for this pic
>>
>>37187056
Don't be like that friendo.

I like to think I make /r9k/ a better place!
>>
How's it going OP?
orginial
>>
>>37187771
>>37187820
>try to ignore someone complaining about trips
>don't adopt a trip
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37187831
How do you know this isn't a real Tripfag that I will continually use?
>>
There sure is a lot of salt over something that doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>37187895
A tripfag is a user, if you continually used a tripfag that means you'd be using someone who trips on r9k- probably using their mouth and anus.

and I know you won't trip using "Not even a Tripfag, but I want to annoy OP" because it isn't even a trip, there's no tripcode.
>>
>>37187056
Sad, isn't it?
>>
>>37187771
disregard this, I suck cocks

original comment!
>>
There hasn't been a memorable tripfag on /r9k/ in literal years

I don't even notice them at this point, and if I do I just assume it's because they were shitposting on another board and forgot to take it off because I never notice them a second time
>>
>>37187056
Why do people get so annoyed when it comes to tripfags? I mean, who gives a fuck? I barely pay attention to that part of the post anyway
>>
were you the one that btfo in the samson thread?

you need to stay up out the streets if you can't take the heat
>>
>doesn't like tripfags
>makes a b8 post for them
>I am a tripfag

Stop interrupting the board during the operation, we're busy
>>
>>37187987
>There hasn't been a memorable tripfag on /r9k/ in literal years
Who would you consider as a memorable tripfag?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
also

>tripfags are such attention whores i hate them

>makes a thread specifically for the purpose of giving tripfags attention

nice one dude
>>
trips should only be used in threads where the trip user is op and using it to identify himself as the op

anything else is attention whores who should be ignored and disregarded
>>
>>37188126
Le 4chan rulez I learnt them and they are law hurr durr derp
>>
Kek this thread is ass
>>
File: Winter_is_coming_Charlie_Brown.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Winter_is_coming_Charlie_Brown.gif
371KB, 500x375px
This board killed tripfags.
>>
trips aren't the ones posting racebait, trap threads, roastie orbiting threads, etc. the most we can be accused of is a bit of attention whoring, but even those threads are better than the majority of the garbage on this board these days. we didn't kill r9k, you anons did, "robots" did. your desperation and degeneracy is what made this board fail
>>
Op is a legit hyperautist
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.